2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:17 pm Who knew Pete was into threesomes?
You win the internet tonight!!! :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm Oh c’mon area distiller. I couldn’t care less about these birdbrains and you know it.
?? You won't shut up about them. And you want us to believe you "couldn't care less"?

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm The point of that survey is to show how malevolent these yo-yo’s are. Your squad. Own them.
They're not "my squad" any more than people who like murdering defenseless black men are YOUR squad. Just stop. No one is buying your nonsense.
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm For ‘some’ reason, you’re down with them, and that. Explain!
It's America, my man. I'm down with all of them, so long as they don't hurt other people, I'm good with differing views.

I find both the far right and the far left annoying as hell. But whatever floats their boats......
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:26 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm Oh c’mon area distiller. I couldn’t care less about these birdbrains and you know it.
?? You won't shut up about them. And you want us to believe you "couldn't care less"?

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm The point of that survey is to show how malevolent these yo-yo’s are. Your squad. Own them.
They're not "my squad" any more than people who like murdering defenseless black men are YOUR squad. Just stop. No one is buying your nonsense.
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm For ‘some’ reason, you’re down with them, and that. Explain!
It's America, my man. I'm down with all of them, so long as they don't hurt other people, I'm good with differing views.

I find both the far right and the far left annoying as hell. But whatever floats their boats......

What I mean by ‘I couldn’t care less’ about lefties is: they’re not bright enough to warrant excessive hand wringing, and if a bus accidentally hits them, neither the world nor I will notice.

Next.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgdhp

Looks like dementia Joe will have to come up with an appeasement policy so the far left does not show up at his house and try and burn it down. Those damn lobbyists, they just never go away do they? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:56 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgdhp

Looks like dementia Joe will have to come up with an appeasement policy so the far left does not show up at his house and try and burn it down. Those damn lobbyists, they just never go away do they? :D

I heard an interview with him and another with Nancy Pelosi this morning.

Neither should possess any decision making authority for this country. They are both senile. Sorry to be so blunt. They are. If you don't wish to acknowledge what is obvious, that's on you. This is ugly.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:42 pm I am still waiting for a solution from the right side of the house?? Anybody gonna answer?

How are you going to solve the problem of households with single parent??

Capitalism: Good attitude. Punctuality. Speak properly. Humility. Curiosity. Empathy. Ambition. Listen. Do anything.

And it never hurts to like dogs: liking dogs is a sign of a genuinely kind human being.

How’s that? Probably too complicated for a lib, but it’s an age-old formula for success.

:roll: speaking of unworkable solutions. Exactly how are you going to impart these characteristics to the segment of society that doesn't possess them. More right wing magical thinking sold as a solution.

You think black kids ‘don’t possess those characteristics’?

That sounds very racist of you.
🤡 There's been a perfectly civil and respectful discussion about actual solutions for generational poverty and you feel the need to troll?

BTW, for those discussing religion in specific, black attendance and involvement in church is quite strong in the sorts of neighborhoods we're discussing, there's not a lack of religion and opportunity to participate in such in those communities. I'm not sure that's as true in poor whiter neighborhoods, but quite true in majority black poor neighborhoods. Doing this through the public schools is definitely a challenge, and not actually necessary...teaching civics and respect for difference is another matter altogether.

Here's the problem with your list of "characteristics", when applied to those who forebears were slaves and subjugated to Jim Crow, and restricted by prejudice and redlining, for generations, Petey:

The "characteristics" sounds great, but too much of it sounds like just another statement that blacks need to know their place, keep their heads down, and white society will "reward" them for their compliance. Maybe. But maybe only so much...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:42 pm I am still waiting for a solution from the right side of the house?? Anybody gonna answer?

How are you going to solve the problem of households with single parent??
Capitalism: Good attitude. Punctuality. Speak properly. Humility. Curiosity. Empathy. Ambition. Listen. Do anything.

And it never hurts to like dogs: liking dogs is a sign of a genuinely kind human being.

How’s that? Probably too complicated for a lib, but it’s an age-old formula for success.
:roll: speaking of unworkable solutions. Exactly how are you going to impart these characteristics to the segment of society that doesn't possess them. More right wing magical thinking sold as a solution.
You think black kids ‘don’t possess those characteristics’?

That sounds very racist of you.
🤡 There's been a perfectly civil and respectful discussion about actual solutions for generational poverty and you feel the need to troll?

BTW, for those discussing religion in specific, black attendance and involvement in church is quite strong in the sorts of neighborhoods we're discussing, there's not a lack of religion and opportunity to participate in such in those communities. I'm not sure that's as true in poor whiter neighborhoods, but quite true in majority black poor neighborhoods. Doing this through the public schools is definitely a challenge, and not actually necessary...teaching civics and respect for difference is another matter altogether.

Here's the problem with your list of "characteristics", when applied to those who forebears were slaves and subjugated to Jim Crow, and restricted by prejudice and redlining, for generations, Petey:

The "characteristics" sounds great, but too much of it sounds like just another statement that blacks need to know their place, keep their heads down, and white society will "reward" them for their compliance. Maybe. But maybe only so much...

The only reason you think asking for those characteristics 'sounds like just another statement that blacks need to know Their place' is because you are ironically racist, yourself. I don't mean that as an insult, rather a common-sense observation about most 'well-meaning' Democrats. All you see is skin color and never attitude/energy/hustle/ambtion/pluck.

I wouldn't ask anything of anyone that I wasn't willing to do myself including cleaning toilets at my company locations. As for asking that employees have characteristics such as Good attitude. Punctuality. Speak properly. Humility. Curiosity. Empathy. Ambition. Listen. Do anything. , if you don't, you're the one abetting the crime of soft expectations. Not unimportantly, most if not all black parents wholeheartedly do not agree with you. They want their kids to have those attributes, WHO WOULDN'T?!?! It is the same reason you are against school choice; your loyalties are not with black kids, they're with the system that has kept them down this long.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU77 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:14 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:33 am He// yeah, Mike!

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1287799940668891137?s=21

"If you can't respect our national anthem, get the hell out of the country," Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Mike Ditka said about kneeling athletes.
What you do not understand is that the kneeling athletes are showing MORE respect for the anthem and our country and ALL its citizens than faux patriots like you and Mike ever could.

+1000
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:36 pm

"If you can't respect our national anthem, get the hell out of the country," Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Mike Ditka said about kneeling athletes.
What you do not understand is that the kneeling athletes are showing MORE respect for the anthem and our country and ALL its citizens than faux patriots like you and Mike ever could.

+1000

Extra credit patriotism when you burn the flag? What are the variables for expressing ‘respect for the anthem and our country’? If kneeling gets one respect, wouldn’t trashing the flag altogether be a home run then for Democrats? If you burn 100 flags, even more?

Thanks for clearing it up.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:20 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:36 pm

+1000

Extra credit patriotism when you burn the flag? What are the variables for expressing ‘respect for the anthem and our country’? If kneeling gets one respect, wouldn’t trashing the flag altogether be a home run then for Democrats? If you burn 100 flags, even more?

Thanks for clearing it up.
What's it matter to you?? We are not talking about a Confederate flag. :lol: :lol:
ggait

Post by ggait »

They are both senile. Sorry to be so blunt.
Sleepy Creepy and Nance have way more on the ball than Trump does.

And we did just fine when we had a truly documented senile president -- Reagan's second term.

Biden's team will be a collection of usual suspect experienced qualified folks -- VP Susan Rice, COS Tom Donilon, SecDef. Adm McRaven, AG Preet Bhara, maybe Mitt Romney for SOS, and a boatload of Obama re-treads.

Or you could roll with Ivanka and Jared and Barr for another four years. GMAFB.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Clever... :lol: :lol:

DONANLDTRUMP.COM

DONANLDTRUMP.COM/FANLAX

Type anything you want after inserting a forward slash you get the 2nd link.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Cough cough.

1231C7E1-6817-48AD-A2FE-CC717ED44BDD.png
1231C7E1-6817-48AD-A2FE-CC717ED44BDD.png (218.78 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:44 am Clever... :lol: :lol:

DONANLDTRUMP.COM

DONANLDTRUMP.COM/FANLAX

You going to vote for Trump?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:45 pm Cough cough.

Wow! Biden has really closed the gap on Trump in terms of enthusiasm. A few months ago, it was much wider.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:58 pm

DONANLDTRUMP.COM

DONANLDTRUMP.COM/FANLAX

Because I am in Maryland, I likely will. Primarily because Hogan is doing very well and I'd like to help turn the state a bit more red...I'd be happy with purple.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:45 pm Cough cough.

Wow! Biden has really closed the gap on Trump in terms of enthusiasm. A few months ago, it was much wider.
Trump is driving the enthusiasm for Joe. Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:34 pm

DONANLDTRUMP.COM

DONANLDTRUMP.COM/FANLAX

Because I am in Maryland, I likely will. Primarily because Hogan is doing very well and I'd like to help turn the state a bit more red...I'd be happy with purple.
Disappointing. Respectfully, you need a civics course -- Trump is the anti-American, the living and acting embodiment of literally everything the Framers of the Constitution feared and attempted to guard against. But the Framers never met or even imagined the GOP controlled Senate.

CU77 could give you a quality civics lesson, if only you'd keep an open mind.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:34 pm

DONANLDTRUMP.COM

DONANLDTRUMP.COM/FANLAX

… we are not surprised. You don't need to make an excuse. :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”