All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

ggait

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by ggait »

Those deaths are from May
If they keep on finding more and more and more deaths from prior months, doesn't that suggest that we've been doing even worse than we thought for a long time now?

And that today's deaths will, in time, look a lot worse than what we think is happening today?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Bart

Post by Bart »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Bart wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:01 pm
CU77 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 pm imrs.php copy.jpg
Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez described his experience with covid-19 as feeling “like I was 100 years old.” Now, the 27-year-old left-hander will miss the 2020 season while recovering from a heart issue related to the illness.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... -covid-19/
Is the incidence of viral myocarditis greater with covid 19 than with other upper respiratory viral infections? This is a known complication for influenza
Recovered COVID Patients Often Have Heart Damage
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020072 ... art-damage

July 30, 2020 -- A large number of patients who recover from the coronavirus may have heart damage weeks or months after they feel better, according to two new studies in JAMA Cardiology.

Released Monday, the studies reinforce the idea that COVID-19 attacks more than the lungs — it can damage other organs, too, even in people who were healthy before they contracted the virus.

In one study, researchers [SM1] from Germany analyzed MRI scans in 100 people between ages 45 to 53 who recovered from the coronavirus. Compared to scans of similar patients who didn’t have the virus, 78 had lingering heart damage and structural changes to their hearts. In addition, 76 of those patients had a biomarker usually found in heart attack patients, and 60 had heart inflammation.

Of the 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19, 67 (67%) recovered at home, while 33 (33%) required hospitalization.

None of the patients had heart problems before the virus or experienced heart symptoms while they had COVID-19. They were “mostly healthy” before they got sick, the researchers said.

“The patients and ourselves were both surprised by the intensity and prevalence of these findings, and that they were still very pronounced even though the original illness had been by then already a few weeks away,” Valentina Puntmann, MD, a cardiologist at the University Hospital Frankfurt and a co-author of the study, told UPI.

“We found evidence of ongoing inflammation within the heart muscle, as well as of the heart’s lining in a considerable majority of patients,” she said.

In the other study, another team of researchers from Germany analyzed autopsy reports for 39 people between ages 78 to 89 who died from COVID-19 at the beginning of the pandemic. They found that the virus infected the heart in 16 -- or 41% -- of the patients.

“We see signs of viral replication in those that are heavily infected,” Dirk Westermann, MD, a cardiologist at the University Heart and Vascular Centre in Hamburg and a co-author of the study, told STAT.

“We don’t know the long-term consequences of the changes in gene expression yet,” he said. “I know from other diseases that it’s obviously not good to have that increased level of inflammation.”

Doctors have documented heart damage among COVID-19 patients worldwide. Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez announced on Sunday that he wouldn’t start the season because he’s dealing with heart inflammation after contracting the coronavirus. He’s waiting for additional MRI results to determine whether he can play, according to WEEI.

“Back when I got COVID, I felt it all. I felt all the symptoms and everything,” he told the radio station. “Right now, I don’t feel all the symptoms. I got surprised when I got that from my heart because I don’t feel any symptoms from that. I didn’t feel anything from my chest.
Again, is this different From myocarditis from other biral respiratory illness? No doubt this is happening but does it happen at a greater rate?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ggait wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:30 pm
interesting, haven't heard that take on europe.
who , what countries should we be emulating?
Really WG? Haven't heard the take that Europe currently is doing better than the USA? Totally news to you?

No ideas as to who we might want to try emulating at this point?

Seems like there's a pretty long list of countries to pick from...
ggait wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Sweden, Italy, Spain, France, UK all got hit hard early and had awful numbers. But, unlike us, they all learned and did what was needed. Which was serious social distancing, consistently applied. Plus testing and tracing. They all figured it out.

But for some reason, we are not capable of doing what ALL our peers have done.

Deaths yesterday:

Italy 3
France 16
Spain 2
Sweden 0
Germany 9
UK 38
Canada 12
Japan 3
Norway 0
Denmark 0
Ireland 1

USA 1465

FL 252
TX 322
CA 114
AZ 172
my sense is that 72 understands we're discussing the path forward from here. everywhere.

we don't agree on everything and we're amateur epidemiologists, but i value his take. i await his reply and maybe we'll discuss.

thanks.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:37 pm The streak continues...

Peter Brown wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 30, 2020

Cases have been rising for more than 2 weeks while deaths continue to decrease. Narrative fail.
Democrats upset people aren’t dying (I don’t have a graph for this).

Tue Jul 14, 2020

death rates and length of ICU stay are dropping
time for democrats to ratchet up the panic!

6ftstick wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 17, 2020

Florida health official admits man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death

Wed Jul 22, 2020

It's the perma-hysteria, sky is falling, we will never be the same, there will never be a vaccine, all news is bad news until Biden is elected cacophony. That's what it is.

Peter Brown » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:51 am
If you get a gunshot to the head, Palm Beach counts it as a Covid death.

FL 7 day average deaths:

35 on 6/27
42 on 7/2
48 on 7/8
59 on 7/10
72 on 7/12
81 on 7/14
95 on 7/16
106 on 7/19
114 on 7/20
118 on 7/22
121 on 7/23
125 on 7/26
131 on 7/28
141 on 7/29
152 on 7/30
170 on 7/31
178 on 8/1
Those deaths are from May and includes motorcycle accidents, Car accidents and heart attacks.
You are missing the point, there are indeed excess and provisional deaths that are backlogged, up and unitl CDC breaks them down by medical code, as noted in this slide.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:11 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020

Cases have been rising for more than 2 weeks while deaths continue to decrease. Narrative fail.

Tue Jul 14, 2020

Fri Jul 17, 2020

Florida health official admits man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death

Wed Jul 22, 2020

It's the perma-hysteria, sky is falling, we will never be the same, there will never be a vaccine, all news is bad news until Biden is elected cacophony. That's what it is.

FL 7 day average deaths:

35 on 6/27
42 on 7/2
48 on 7/8
59 on 7/10
72 on 7/12
81 on 7/14
95 on 7/16
106 on 7/19
114 on 7/20
118 on 7/22
121 on 7/23
125 on 7/26
131 on 7/28
141 on 7/29
152 on 7/30
170 on 7/31
178 on 8/1
Those deaths are from May and includes motorcycle accidents, Car accidents and heart attacks.
You are missing the point, there are indeed excess and provisional deaths that are backlogged, up and unitl CDC breaks them down by medical code, as noted in this slide.

So the death total is based on stale numbers and is inflated?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020

Tue Jul 14, 2020

Fri Jul 17, 2020

Wed Jul 22, 2020

FL 7 day average deaths:

35 on 6/27
42 on 7/2
48 on 7/8
59 on 7/10
72 on 7/12
81 on 7/14
95 on 7/16
106 on 7/19
114 on 7/20
118 on 7/22
121 on 7/23
125 on 7/26
131 on 7/28
141 on 7/29
152 on 7/30
170 on 7/31
178 on 8/1

Tell me why the CDC has EXCESS DEATHS?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Tue Jun 30, 2020

Tue Jul 14, 2020

Fri Jul 17, 2020

Wed Jul 22, 2020

FL 7 day average deaths:

35 on 6/27
42 on 7/2
48 on 7/8
59 on 7/10
72 on 7/12
81 on 7/14
95 on 7/16
106 on 7/19
114 on 7/20
118 on 7/22
121 on 7/23
125 on 7/26
131 on 7/28
141 on 7/29
152 on 7/30
170 on 7/31
178 on 8/1

Tell me why the CDC has EXCESS DEATHS?
I have not looked. How is it defined in this context. I have seen excess deaths used to account for the difference between historical averages and those unaccounted for. How is the CDC using it in this context. Without knowing the meaning, I can’t tell you why it’s being captured.

Edit: here is the reason why it is captured. Pretty much what I was thinking: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... deaths.htm
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:32 pm Saw this and had to laugh. :lol: :lol:

Don't you threaten me with a good time!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Apologies if someone posted this already. These are the reflections of an Arizona school superintendent:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... rc404=true

"This is my choice, but I’m starting to wish that it wasn’t. I don’t feel qualified. I’ve been a superintendent for 20 years, so I guess I should be used to making decisions, but I keep getting lost in my head. I’ll be in my office looking at a blank computer screen, and then all of the sudden I realize a whole hour’s gone by. I’m worried. I’m worried about everything. Each possibility I come up with is a bad one.

The governor has told us we have to open our schools to students on August 17th, or else we miss out on five percent of our funding. I run a high-needs district in middle-of-nowhere Arizona. We’re 90 percent Hispanic and more than 90 percent free-and-reduced lunch. These kids need every dollar we can get. But covid is spreading all over this area and hitting my staff, and now it feels like there’s a gun to my head. I already lost one teacher to this virus. Do I risk opening back up even if it’s going to cost us more lives? Or do we run school remotely and end up depriving these kids?

This is your classic one-horse town. Picture John Wayne riding through cactuses and all that. I’m superintendent, high school principal and sometimes the basketball referee during recess. This is a skeleton staff, and we pay an average salary of about 40,000 a year. I’ve got nothing to cut. We’re buying new programs for virtual learning and trying to get hotspots and iPads for all our kids. Five percent of our budget is hundreds of thousands of dollars. Where’s that going to come from? I might lose teaching positions or basic curriculum unless we somehow get up and running.

I’ve been in the building every day, sanitizing doors and measuring out space in classrooms. We still haven’t received our order of Plexiglas barriers, so we’re cutting up shower curtains and trying to make do with that. It’s one obstacle after the next. Just last week I found out we had another staff member who tested positive, so I went through the guidance from OSHA and the CDC and tried to figure out the protocols. I’m not an expert at any of this, but I did my best with the contact tracing. I called 10 people on staff and told them they’d had a possible exposure. I arranged separate cars and got us all to the testing site. Some of my staff members were crying. They’ve seen what can happen, and they’re coming to me with questions I can’t always answer. “Does my whole family need to get tested?” “How long do I have to quarantine?” “What if this virus hits me like it did Mrs. Byrd?”

We got back two of those tests already — both positive. We’re still waiting on eight more. That makes 11 percent of my staff that’s gotten covid, and we haven’t had a single student in our buildings since March. Part of our facility is closed down for decontamination, but we don’t have anyone left to decontaminate it unless I want to put on my hazmat suit and go in there. We’ve seen the impacts of this virus on our maintenance department, on transportation, on food service, on faculty. It’s like this district is shutting down case by case. I don’t understand how anyone could expect us to reopen the building this month in a way that feels safe. It’s like they’re telling us: “Okay. Summer’s over. It’s been long enough. Time to get back to normal.” But since when has this virus operated on our schedule?

I dream about going back to normal. I’d love to be open. These kids are hurting right now. I don’t need a politician to tell me that. We only have 300 students in this district, and they’re like family. My wife is a teacher here, and we had four kids go through these schools. I know whose parents are laid off from the copper mine and who doesn’t have enough to eat. We delivered breakfast and lunches this summer, and we gave out more meals each day than we have students. I get phone calls from families dealing with poverty issues, depression, loneliness, boredom. Some of these kids are out in the wilderness right now, and school is the best place for them. We all agree on that. But every time I start to play out what that looks like on August 17th, I get sick to my stomach. More than a quarter of our students live with grandparents. These kids could very easily catch this virus, spread it and bring it back home. It’s not safe. There’s no way it can be safe.

If you think anything else, I’m sorry, but it’s a fantasy. Kids will get sick, or worse. Family members will die. Teachers will die.

Mrs. Byrd did everything right. She followed all the protocols. If there’s such a thing as a safe, controlled environment inside a classroom during a pandemic, that was it. We had three teachers sharing a room so they could teach a virtual summer school. They were so careful. This was back in June, when cases here were starting to spike. The kids were at home, but the teachers wanted to be together in the classroom so they could team up on the new technology. I thought that was a good idea. It’s a big room. They could watch and learn from each other. Mrs. Byrd was a master teacher. She’d been here since 1982, and she was always coming up with creative ideas. They delivered care packages to the elementary students so they could sprout beans for something hands-on at home, and then the teachers all took turns in front of the camera. All three of them wore masks. They checked their temperatures. They taught on their own devices and didn’t share anything, not even a pencil.

At first she thought it was a sinus infection. That’s what the doctor told her, but it kept getting worse. I got a call that she’d been rushed to the hospital. Her oxygen was low, and they put her on a ventilator pretty much right away. The other two teachers started feeling sick the same weekend, so they went to get tested. They both had it bad for the next month. Mrs. Byrd’s husband got it and was hospitalized. Her brother got it and passed away. Mrs. Byrd fought for a few weeks until she couldn’t anymore.

I’ve gone over it in my head a thousand times. What precautions did we miss? What more could I have done? I don’t have an answer. These were three responsible adults in an otherwise empty classroom, and they worked hard to protect each other. We still couldn’t control it. That’s what scares me.

We got the whole staff together for grief counseling. We did it virtually, over Zoom. There’s sadness, and it’s also so much fear. My wife is one of our teachers in the primary grade, and she has asthma. She was explaining to me how every kid who sees her automatically gives her a hug. They arrive in the morning — hug. Leave for recess — hug. Lunch — hug. Locker — hug. That’s all day. Even if we do everything perfectly, germs are going to spread inside a school. We share the same space. We share the same air.

A bunch of our teachers have told me they will put in for retirement if we open up this month. They’re saying: “Please don’t make us go back. This is crazy. We’re putting the whole community at risk.”

They’re right. I agree with them 100 percent. Teachers don’t feel safe. Most parents said in a survey that they’re “very concerned” about sending their kids back to school. So why are we getting bullied into opening? This district isn’t ready to open. I can’t have more people getting sick. Why are they threatening our funding? I keep waiting for someone higher up to take this decision out of my hands and come to their senses. I’m waiting for real leadership, but maybe it’s not going to happen.

It’s me. It’s the biggest decision of my career, and the one part I’m certain about is it’s going to hurt either way
."
Bart

Post by Bart »

Want to run some models on students return to campus? Here is a models that allows you to alter various parameters in students returning to campus. It is rather intresting.

https://epimodel.shinyapps.io/covid-university/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bart wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:21 am Want to run some models on students return to campus? Here is a models that allows you to alter various parameters in students returning to campus. It is rather intresting.

https://epimodel.shinyapps.io/covid-university/
Neat
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:58 am Apologies if someone posted this already. These are the reflections of an Arizona school superintendent:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... rc404=true

"This is my choice, but I’m starting to wish that it wasn’t. ......

.....It’s me. It’s the biggest decision of my career, and the one part I’m certain about is it’s going to hurt either way
."
Certainly a felling of many, captured by indecision is tough.

Question to you or anyone that want to answer it,....At what point is freedom more important safety?
~Livy

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

This is why the gov shouldn’t mandate anything.

It needs to be a choice. For the parents, for the teachers.

All schools should offer a simultaneous virtual and in person option. But instead we have governors, school superintendents and teachers unions who all know what’s best for your safety and your child’s safety.

Let people decide.

This is what happens when you rely on the government to think for you.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

A new interesting take on how the immune system works. It explains the wide dispersion of reactions to COVID.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Bart wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:59 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Bart wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:01 pm
CU77 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 pm imrs.php copy.jpg
Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez described his experience with covid-19 as feeling “like I was 100 years old.” Now, the 27-year-old left-hander will miss the 2020 season while recovering from a heart issue related to the illness.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... -covid-19/
Is the incidence of viral myocarditis greater with covid 19 than with other upper respiratory viral infections? This is a known complication for influenza
Recovered COVID Patients Often Have Heart Damage
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020072 ... art-damage

July 30, 2020 -- A large number of patients who recover from the coronavirus may have heart damage weeks or months after they feel better, according to two new studies in JAMA Cardiology.

Released Monday, the studies reinforce the idea that COVID-19 attacks more than the lungs — it can damage other organs, too, even in people who were healthy before they contracted the virus.

In one study, researchers [SM1] from Germany analyzed MRI scans in 100 people between ages 45 to 53 who recovered from the coronavirus. Compared to scans of similar patients who didn’t have the virus, 78 had lingering heart damage and structural changes to their hearts. In addition, 76 of those patients had a biomarker usually found in heart attack patients, and 60 had heart inflammation.

Of the 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19, 67 (67%) recovered at home, while 33 (33%) required hospitalization.

None of the patients had heart problems before the virus or experienced heart symptoms while they had COVID-19. They were “mostly healthy” before they got sick, the researchers said.

“The patients and ourselves were both surprised by the intensity and prevalence of these findings, and that they were still very pronounced even though the original illness had been by then already a few weeks away,” Valentina Puntmann, MD, a cardiologist at the University Hospital Frankfurt and a co-author of the study, told UPI.

“We found evidence of ongoing inflammation within the heart muscle, as well as of the heart’s lining in a considerable majority of patients,” she said.

In the other study, another team of researchers from Germany analyzed autopsy reports for 39 people between ages 78 to 89 who died from COVID-19 at the beginning of the pandemic. They found that the virus infected the heart in 16 -- or 41% -- of the patients.

“We see signs of viral replication in those that are heavily infected,” Dirk Westermann, MD, a cardiologist at the University Heart and Vascular Centre in Hamburg and a co-author of the study, told STAT.

“We don’t know the long-term consequences of the changes in gene expression yet,” he said. “I know from other diseases that it’s obviously not good to have that increased level of inflammation.”

Doctors have documented heart damage among COVID-19 patients worldwide. Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez announced on Sunday that he wouldn’t start the season because he’s dealing with heart inflammation after contracting the coronavirus. He’s waiting for additional MRI results to determine whether he can play, according to WEEI.

“Back when I got COVID, I felt it all. I felt all the symptoms and everything,” he told the radio station. “Right now, I don’t feel all the symptoms. I got surprised when I got that from my heart because I don’t feel any symptoms from that. I didn’t feel anything from my chest.
Again, is this different From myocarditis from other biral respiratory illness? No doubt this is happening but does it happen at a greater rate?
I don't think these studies are deep enough to really say, but given how quickly some of the other locations of attack have been identified outside the lungs, my slightly educated guess is this is worse. And certainly could be much worse.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:32 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:12 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:44 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:06 am
seacoaster wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:31 am https://www.covidexitstrategy.org/
Neat website, thanks for sharing. Seem Flo-Rida and Texas are along for the ride with much of the country. NJ RI, Conn. going the wrong way....again.
They are out of phase. Just more whack-a-mole.
what do you mean? aren't they starting up from a manageable number?

i do believe you get it that this may be what we and the world are in for. just need to wait for folks expert and otherwise to tell us how they "know" how this virus is gonna go.
The states aren't all peaking at the same time and none of them are locking down long enough to get numbers to a manageable level. Folks in the NE looked like they were getting it under pretty good control and then the warm weather hits and everyone starts backsliding. So places like FL, TX, AZ, Cali are peaking now and will start their way down, but I don't expect anyone of them to lock down long enough to get to manageable numbers.

Manageable numbers = tracing can be effective. Of course if you aren't testing enough and the right people, the concept of a manageable number is irrelevant.

Dr. David Ho at Columbia pointed out how this works back in March, this is the nature of a non-nationalized response. It goes on forever, until a vaccine or herd immunity has time to enter the equation. This was and is the worst way to respond to the pandemic.

The euros and others took Ho's advice (or of others like Ho who understood this). They have had far more success to this point. The problem is, in a place like Europe, you have to view countries more like states (in the US) and to be really successful you need to address Europe like it is a single nation. They have done better, but will likely see this same whack-a-mole effect, probably with lower oscillating viral levels, but still likely to go on for years until vaccine or herd immunity intervenes.
interesting, haven't heard that take on europe.
who , what countries should we be emulating?

Not recommending any specific euro country. In general Europe has done much better than the US. They have remained in lockdown longer than states in the US in recovering from infection, reducing to lower more manageable infection levels. But even they are starting to see a resurgence. They are in a better position, but not a perfect position. The lesson is, the longer the lockdown, likely the better position you are in going forward, but I don't think anyone has gotten to the point where they are immune to increasing infections after going off lockdown.

This is a generalization.
Last edited by jhu72 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:33 am A new interesting take on how the immune system works. It explains the wide dispersion of reactions to COVID.
Yes...BBC had a similar article a couple weeks ago: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... eU6Oy9P4pI

Maybe if we stopped being such germaphobes, demanding antibiotics every Dr.s visit, and eating food that is a about 1 compound away from being plastic, we could build stronger immune systems and get our T-Cell counts higher.
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:28 am
Creepy...almost Dr.Evil type. https://twitter.com/ohboywhatashot/stat ... 36225?s=20
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:51 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:33 am A new interesting take on how the immune system works. It explains the wide dispersion of reactions to COVID.
Yes...BBC had a similar article a couple weeks ago: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... eU6Oy9P4pI

Maybe if we stopped being such germaphobes, demanding antibiotics every Dr.s visit, and eating food that is a about 1 compound away from being plastic, we could build stronger immune systems and get our T-Cell counts higher.
My gut feeling tells me these guys are on to something. If they are correct, can prove it, they win a Nobel in medicine for the proof a few years from now. Obviously, this isn't about COVID specifically, it is a much broader discovery.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

FYI

Today, Monday, at 6:45 p.m., I’m hosting a Telephone Town Hall with Dr. Kathleen Neuzil, a public health and vaccine development expert and professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.

On the call, we’ll share updates on the battle against COVID-19, including the latest information about ongoing efforts in Congress to provide the next round of emergency relief to address health care needs and the economic distress felt by so many workers, families, and businesses. We will take your questions on everything from the recent spike in cases, to progress toward a vaccine, to legislative proposals to help weather the economic storm, to the steps necessary to ensure schools can safely deliver a high-quality education to all students, and other areas of pressing concern.

You can sign up to join the call, or stream it live, at vanhollen.senate.gov/live. I hope you're able to join us tonight!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”