Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: Orange Duce

Post by seacoaster »

MAGA.

https://twitter.com/kim/status/1287932641954562048

It should be clear to anyone now that a vote for Trump is the most un-American thing you can do.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP has his priorities in order:

Sheer brilliance on his part for darn sure.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill

Post by njbill »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:31 am tRUMP has his priorities in order:

Sheer brilliance on his part for darn sure.
About the scariest words The Donald could hear would be: “Maxwell has agreed to cooperate with authorities.”

He knows what she knows.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Unlikely Winner In The SCOTUS Trump Tax Cases: Summer Zervos
The Zervos case could be especially important in an election year because it could shed light on Trump’s mistreatment and alleged sexual assault of women. Female voters make up a key voting bloc.

Fortunately for Zervos, lower courts in New York have already decided that the President is not above the law. This was the conclusion of a New York state court in 2018 and in a New York state appellate court in 2019. In March, the highest court in New York paused the Zervos case to consider the President’s constitutional arguments. But as late as May 2020, the President’s lawyers were arguing to the highest court in New York that he should be excused from Zervos’s suit.

Unfortunately, all of this litigation is taking time. The Zervos v. Trump case has been stuck in the mud as Trump’s lawyers attempted to convince judge after judge that he cannot be sued by Zervos in state court because of the Supremacy Clause. This is precisely the same ground on which Manhattan DA Cy Vance won in his Supreme Court case. Thus the Vance and Mazars cases may help extinguish the primary defense and delay tactics that have stymied cases like Zervos’ for years. And if her suit goes forward, she will get to ask the President to produce discovery and she will have the ability to depose him, which would provide her the opportunity to ask him about a pandora’s box of alleged misdeeds.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
calourie

Post by calourie »

So now Trump tweets last night the "findings" of some quack doctor who says that masks don't work and hydrochloroquin is the bee's knees of Covid treatments. Today at his Covid briefing Trump was confronted about that doctor by Kaitlin Collins who let Trump know that the doctor in question also thinks that doctors are making medicine with DNA from aliens as well as creating vaccines that make you immune from becoming religious. Trump walked off the stage with the comment that he thought that that doctor's was a voice it was important to hear. You can't make this level of craziness up. It stands on its' own two feet. Why. wait? Lets just flush this country down the toilet now. MAGA 2020 !!!!!!!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

calourie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:42 pm So now Trump tweets last night the "findings" of some quack doctor who says that masks don't work and hydrochloroquin is the bee's knees of Covid treatments. Today at his Covid briefing Trump was confronted about that doctor by Kaitlin Collins who let Trump know that the doctor in question also thinks that doctors are making medicine with DNA from aliens as well as creating vaccines that make you immune from becoming religious. Trump walked off the stage with the comment that he thought that that doctor's was a voice it was important to hear. You can't make this level of craziness up. It stands on its' own two feet. Why. wait? Lets just flush this country down the toilet now. MAGA 2020 !!!!!!!
Deplorables
“I wish you would!”
Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me I'm going out and eat worms". Seriously, What the heck. Republicans, be Americans, stop the madness.
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me I'm going out and eat worms". Seriously, What the heck. Republicans, be Americans, stop the madness.
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Orange Duce is traveling to oil field Texas today to get him some good lovin. His departure was a real show this morning. He is in real meltdown mode. He has a huge problem in the immediate future. Bigger than anything he as faced in terms of his unpopularity. The senate republicans can't agree among themselves as to what to do about the next covid relief bill. Orange Duce complicates the matter (as always) with his corrupt intentions. Not going to be able to hide this failure from the public, even his own "people" looking for hand outs are going to be really pissed if they have to suffer. They will try blaming the democrats, but a blind man can see the truth in this case, and the blind men will be paying attention.
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

Wonder if he will tour the sections of the Trump fence that were blown over in the hurricane.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:33 am Orange Duce is traveling to oil field Texas today to get him some good lovin. His departure was a real show this morning. He is in real meltdown mode. He has a huge problem in the immediate future. Bigger than anything he as faced in terms of his unpopularity. The senate republicans can't agree among themselves as to what to do about the next covid relief bill. Orange Duce complicates the matter (as always) with his corrupt intentions. Not going to be able to hide this failure from the public, even his own "people" looking for hand outs are going to be really ticked if they have to suffer. They will try blaming the democrats, but a blind man can see the truth in this case, and the blind men will be paying attention.
He was supposed to meet up with Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert. This is the same guy who was walking around the Capitol without a mask. He has tested positive for coronavirus so he won’t be making that trip. MAGA.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I'm having trouble here. Maybe some of you guys can help out. Is Louie Gomer or Goober Pyle? I'm thinking Goober, but could be swayed.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Meanwhile, there's this. You have to wonder why Trump ever gives an interview to anyone but OAN captives:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1288414395392040960

The part at the end, when Trump gives Russia a complete pass for supplying the Taliban and gives his history lesson, is worth the watch. He really is a moron.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 pm
calourie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:42 pm So now Trump tweets last night the "findings" of some quack doctor who says that masks don't work and hydrochloroquin is the bee's knees of Covid treatments. Today at his Covid briefing Trump was confronted about that doctor by Kaitlin Collins who let Trump know that the doctor in question also thinks that doctors are making medicine with DNA from aliens as well as creating vaccines that make you immune from becoming religious. Trump walked off the stage with the comment that he thought that that doctor's was a voice it was important to hear. You can't make this level of craziness up. It stands on its' own two feet. Why. wait? Lets just flush this country down the toilet now. MAGA 2020 !!!!!!!
Deplorables
VIOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolling : Name calling, with no point. Please stop, Per Dislaxxic
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 pm
Deplorables
VIOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolling : Name calling, with no point. Please stop, Per Dislaxxic
My fault. I meant “Deplorable”.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Apologize to Dislaxxic. He doesn’t like that.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Au contraire, Kram m'boy. Craziness needs to be exposed and called out whenever possible. This example is (another) one that is not some simple disagreement over policy. This president DOES NOT truck in the truth, period. He trots out bromides..."good news" wrapped up in the mantle of a person in a position of immense power to persuade... in keeping with what repeatedly looks like his over-riding need to "think positive" and weave a (false) narrative that attempts to make his worldview "real".

It is NOT real. It is NOT truth. His job carries a responsibility to tell the truth and act responsibly. He has absolutely done neither, especially with respect to this pandemic.

See if you can argue that what is happening in Florida and Texas, among other places, is NOT the DIRECT result of his tragically flawed need-to-be-positive-and-right-all-the-time, a corollary of his "Very Serious Genius" approach to governance.

Crazy is as Crazy does. It needs to be called what it is.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

REMINDER:

Putin’s top priorities

1. Weaken USA
2. Destroy the European Union
3. Divide NATO
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:47 pm Au contraire, Kram m'boy. Craziness needs to be exposed and called out whenever possible. This example is (another) one that is not some simple disagreement over policy. This president DOES NOT truck in the truth, period. He trots out bromides..."good news" wrapped up in the mantle of a person in a position of immense power to persuade... in keeping with what repeatedly looks like his over-riding need to "think positive" and weave a (false) narrative that attempts to make his worldview "real".

It is NOT real. It is NOT truth. His job carries a responsibility to tell the truth and act responsibly. He has absolutely done neither, especially with respect to this pandemic.

See if you can argue that what is happening in Florida and Texas, among other places, is NOT the DIRECT result of his tragically flawed need-to-be-positive-and-right-all-the-time, a corollary of his "Very Serious Genius" approach to governance.

Crazy is as Crazy does. It needs to be called what it is.

Dislaxx wants craziness called out "whenever possible". Does he have the time for me to roll out a couple million videos of Democrats?!?> :lol:

Here is a Democratic nutjob woman telling two little 6 year girls that she hopes the little ones die because their mom isn't wearing a mask:

https://twitter.com/ArtValley818/status ... 03008?s=20

Return to “POLITICS”