2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:41 am
CU88 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:42 am It could be a long winter...

What if Trump loses but refuses to leave office? Here's the worst case scenario.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... sibilities
I wonder whether the Professor is accounting for the constitutional procedure provided for in an instance when there is no certified winner of the Electoral vote, a "contingent election"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingent_election

I'd think that would be SCOTUS' fall back if called to make a decision in which there was not agreement.

This would have the House vote for President. Senate for VP.

The House is a near sure thing.
The Senate might well have a small handful of crossover R's supporting a VP of Biden's choosing if popular vote is clear. Not the same as an impeachment, stability might well be the preferred outcome, perhaps with some moderate cabinet members from the GOP "Lincoln" sort of crew.
" stability might well be the preferred outcome"

We are talking about Washington DC here are we not? Since when has stability ever been a part of any equation involving DC. It is all about power and who has control over that power. If you think having Biden as POTUS is the equivalent of the nation having stability... :roll: It is the same insanity, just comes from a different wing of the insane asylum. I believe you are a fiscal conservative moderate republican? You think Biden will tighten up the purse strings on federal spending? This is not an argument for trump. I am only stating the obvious. The nation under Biden will be just as fouled up as it is today. How much do you want to guess where our debt goes under POTUS Biden? I'm guessing 35 trillion and I am probably low. That has to just warm the cackles of your heart MD as a fiscal conservative?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

That article we're responding to suggested that the issue would be with states not allowing any counting until the end of that Tuesday, whereas other states more used to having large volumes begin counting much earlier as they come in...so they have their answers much, much faster.

seems like a simple enough 'fix' but that's only if you want things to go smoothly and welcome mail-in voting.
This is a super dumb rule that serves no purpose and, if anything, is pro-fraud.

Everyone should start counting the ballots as they come in. Which leaves the max time possible to check signatures and to deal with all kinds of possible ballot problems that might arise.

Colorado counts ballots as they come in. If you vote earlier, you can check online to make sure your ballot was received/counted. Last, the rule is that ballots have to be RECEIVED by polls close time. Mail post-marks do not count. Which is why most people use the voter drop boxes rather than the mail box.

Put that all together, results on election night start getting released within minutes of the polls closing. Everyone should do it the exact same way.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:48 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:38 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:29 pm

What if Trump loses but refuses to leave office? Here's the worst case scenario.

What if Trump wins but Democrats refuse to accept it?
Another 4 years of what we've been experiencing.
:D a good quip.

Of course, Dems then followed the Constitution...

And of course, had Trump won the popular vote and the Russians not have been involved, or heck if he and his cronies had just not lied about all those darn contacts with Russians while claiming the election was rigged against them...

Scenario we're looking at in 2020 is another popular vote large spread, likely even bigger, but a contested Electoral College with a President claiming the election is rigged before even run. Even if the Electoral College is clearly, to an unbiased eye, won by Biden, there's a concern that Trump does not accept it. Screams bloody murder, appoints a commission to prove that he won the vote, that millions of votes cast were fraudulent...oh yeah, that's what he did in 2017 even after being inaugurated!

Nah...couldn't happen.
If you think the cities are burning now...just wait if Trump wins.

I'd venture if Trump wins again the implosions from the BLM crowd and Bernie crowd and MSM will be epic.

And if Trump wins the Democrats will really push for elimination of the Electoral...again.

Look at the big numbers. Hillary carried the popular by 2.9M, thanks in large part to California. but CA is only worth so much. Can the left carry PA, WI, MI, FL, like they need to? Nationally, Trump got 46%. Hillary got 48%. I think the numbers will be close to that again. Just depends where those numbers are located.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:16 pm

And of course, had Trump won the popular vote and the Russians not have been involved, or heck if he and his cronies had just not lied about all those darn contacts with Russians while claiming the election was rigged against them...

Scenario we're looking at in 2020 is another popular vote large spread, likely even bigger, but a contested Electoral College with a President claiming the election is rigged before even run. Even if the Electoral College is clearly, to an unbiased eye, won by Biden, there's a concern that Trump does not accept it. Screams bloody murder, appoints a commission to prove that he won the vote, that millions of votes cast were fraudulent...oh yeah, that's what he did in 2017 even after being inaugurated!

Nah...couldn't happen.

I'd venture if Trump wins again the implosions from the BLM crowd and Bernie crowd and MSM will be epic.

And if Trump wins the Democrats will really push for elimination of the Electoral...again.

Look at the big numbers. Hillary carried the popular by 2.9M, thanks in large part to California. but CA is only worth so much. Can the left carry PA, WI, MI, FL, like they need to? Nationally, Trump got 46%. Hillary got 48%. I think the numbers will be close to that again. Just depends where those numbers are located.

If Trump wins, which at this stage would be the best thing for the country owing to the Left's lunacy, the Left and many Fanlax board posters will be inconsolable and prone to institutionalization. I am fearful that we might lose 40% of the country to Hale Bopp-type suicide. The beaches certainly will be more inviting.

:lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Nah...couldn't happen.

If Trump wins, which at this stage would be the best thing for the country owing to the Left's lunacy, the Left and many Fanlax board posters will be inconsolable and prone to institutionalization. I am fearful that we might lose 40% of the country to Hale Bopp-type suicide. The beaches certainly will be more inviting.

" the Left and many Fanlax board posters will be inconsolable and prone to institutionalization."

I am not a trump supporter but the folks on this forum are still spitting hot rivets out of their mouth from 2016. I sort of get it. I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and I still have a hard time accepting wide right... I finally figured out that there was Russian collusion that made Scott Norwood miss that field goal... :D
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Nah...couldn't happen.

" the Left and many Fanlax board posters will be inconsolable and prone to institutionalization."

I am not a trump supporter but the folks on this forum are still spitting hot rivets out of their mouth from 2016. I sort of get it. I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and I still have a hard time accepting wide right... I finally figured out that there was Russian collusion that made Scott Norwood miss that field goal... :D

I get it. The bills would have been good this year, so chalk another item up to conspiracy against that franchise. :lol:

Also, I'm not a fan of the Democratic Lunatic Party (as you might have surmised :lol: ), but if Joe wins, I won't for a second be distraught. The guy is the best they have, and for that I am grateful. I do have to wait on who he chooses as #2, because as opposed to some here, I am convinced Joe ain't going 12 rounds (or, 4 years) so that pick is monumental.

But if Trump wins, I also won't be insane. I am truly afraid what some Dems and some Dem leaning Fanlax posters will do. They have lost their marbles, excusing the violence in American cities by their Antifa cousins, uninterested in the fact that the Left has poisoned American culture so that someone like Sarah Sanders can't go to a restaurant. There is zero self-inspection about this stuff, hence a good reason to defeat it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Nah...couldn't happen.

… fairy tales can come true...

BUT NOT THIS TIME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump will lose by more than 10 million votes unless voting is supressed.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Perhaps. but the polls simply cant be trusted. People were ashamed to admit they would vote for Trump the first time. With the left's labeling of Trump supporters as racist etc. No one is answering polls honestly. The real numbers won't be known till Nov.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Nah...couldn't happen.

I get it. The bills would have been good this year, so chalk another item up to conspiracy against that franchise. :lol:

Also, I'm not a fan of the Democratic Lunatic Party (as you might have surmised :lol: ), but if Joe wins, I won't for a second be distraught. The guy is the best they have, and for that I am grateful. I do have to wait on who he chooses as #2, because as opposed to some here, I am convinced Joe ain't going 12 rounds (or, 4 years) so that pick is monumental.

But if Trump wins, I also won't be insane. I am truly afraid what some Dems and some Dem leaning Fanlax posters will do. They have lost their marbles, excusing the violence in American cities by their Antifa cousins, uninterested in the fact that the Left has poisoned American culture so that someone like Sarah Sanders can't go to a restaurant. There is zero self-inspection about this stuff, hence a good reason to defeat it.
The new democrat motto is if you are afraid you may not win... just burn the mother effer down. :roll: I wonder if the democrats win what they will have to do to put the flames out... hint...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money fixes everything, especially when it is other peoples money :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Nah...couldn't happen.

Or unless dumb ass democrats can't find their way to a local mailbox and figure out how to operate it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Can a mailbox be charged with voter suppression?
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:47 pm Perhaps. but the polls simply cant be trusted. People were ashamed to admit they would vote for Trump the first time. With the left's labeling of Trump supporters as racist etc. No one is answering polls honestly. The real numbers won't be known till Nov.
It is not 2016. Dems aren't staying home.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

A graph which explains all you need to know:

Sports.jpg
Sports.jpg (18.08 KiB) Viewed 662 times
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:47 pm Perhaps. but the polls simply cant be trusted. People were ashamed to admit they would vote for Trump the first time. With the left's labeling of Trump supporters as racist etc. No one is answering polls honestly. The real numbers won't be known till Nov.
Unless it rains.

Also:

Kanye’s running mate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyor ... g-mate/amp
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Unless it rains.

Also:

Kanye’s running mate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyor ... g-mate/amp
nope, not even then.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Nah...couldn't happen.

Of course. No voters are noticing that liberal progressive democrats are RESPONSIBLE for this all across the country.

https://www.facebook.com/TheScoop.Polit ... 4848975308

Another example

Seattle Police Chief Memo To Businesses: We Have ‘No Ability To Safely Intercede’ To Protect You From ‘Violent’ Crowds

https://www.dailywire.com/news/seattle- ... ent-crowds

In your race to unseat Trump you baztidz will destroy anything and everything.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

They are staying home (voting by mail). We'll see what kind of cluster that makes.

But jokes aside, the 2016 polls weren't less trustworthy than usual and were all pretty accurate (within the margin of error).

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... all-right/
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pmSeattle Police Chief Memo To Businesses: We Have ‘No Ability To Safely Intercede’ To Protect You From ‘Violent’ Crowds

The police were never required to protect you or your business, ever. Period. Full Stop.

https://mises.org/power-market/police-h ... -yet-again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v. ... f_Columbia

Another reason why the 2nd Amendment is important. I'm surprised you're looking for big government to protect you and yours.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pmSeattle Police Chief Memo To Businesses: We Have ‘No Ability To Safely Intercede’ To Protect You From ‘Violent’ Crowds

Let's review.

Total number of people who've died in the protests/riots: not sure exactly, but definitely less than 10.

Total number of people who've died of covid due to Trump admin incompetence: at least 50,000.

So, yeah, unseating Trump is pretty damn important.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

r's are such snowflakes. Hard to believe that this panty waste is the best that they can muster for Nov 3rd.

Trump Announced, Then Canceled, a Yankees Pitch. Both Came as a Surprise.
The president’s announcement that he would pitch at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15 startled the team’s officials, who had not scheduled such an event.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/us/p ... Position=2

Liar in Chief. But honestly, if not o d who? PENCE???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:41 am r's are such snowflakes. Hard to believe that this panty waste is the best that they can muster for Nov 3rd.

Trump Announced, Then Canceled, a Yankees Pitch. Both Came as a Surprise.
The president’s announcement that he would pitch at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15 startled the team’s officials, who had not scheduled such an event.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/us/p ... Position=2

Liar in Chief. But honestly, if not o d who? PENCE???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Area man who loves the Party of grown men who wear pink tutus incoherently screaming at police and who further sucker punch old ladies in New York calls his opponents ‘snowflakes’.

Return to “POLITICS”