2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:46 am
6ftstick wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:38 am But he's EVOLVED.

biden race.jpg
So did Robert Byrd. If you are a loyal democrat your party will forgive you for almost all misdeeds of your past. :D

The only sin they don’t forgive is if you decide to be anti-abortion. Then, and no pun intended, you’re dead to them.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

biden race.jpg
Amazing. How on earth is this guy (and a senile version to boot) the Dem nominee? The system is truly FUBAR. Great on-deck hitter after giving us Hillary.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

tech37 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:49 am

biden race.jpg
Amazing. How on earth is this guy (and a senile version to boot) the Dem nominee? The system is truly FUBAR. Great on-deck hitter after giving us Hillary.
All men were created.... ahhh...ummmm...you know the thing!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Riverwest man, 59, known for holding political and religious signs killed outside his own store:
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/ri ... -own-store

Hope it was not politically, racially, or religiously motivated, but it a clear indication why polls are often wrong and R supporters just fly under the radar.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

The funny thing is that we have 2 candidates who are suspected (correctly) of dementia. They say stupid stuff they don't mean, and they are both reliably accused of monetizing positions of power.

Alas.

But Bill Maher has had a moment of lucidity and delivered a monologue that encapsulates this awkward situation....

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2048047105297000

I guess you have to have a Facebook account to view this, but if not, try to google "Bill Maher Catch 23". That might work
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:27 pm The funny thing is that we have 2 candidates who are suspected (correctly) of dementia. They say stupid stuff they don't mean, and they are both reliably accused of monetizing positions of power.

Alas.

But Bill Maher has had a moment of lucidity and delivered a monologue that encapsulates this awkward situation....

I guess you have to have a Facebook account to view this, but if not, try to google "Bill Maher Catch 23". That might work
Between the 2 of them Biden has something trump will never have, he is a likeable guy. I have witnessed time and time again poor Joe going off the tracks and diving off the cliff. It astounds me to no end that Biden is the best candidate the democrats could dredge up from the bottom of their sludge barrel. The race for POTUS is suppose to highlight the best and brightest both parties have to offer. I know that sounds silly but seriously... trump and biden is the best both parties have to offer? :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Carlin on America

Cradle will be happy with this one. Here's hoping he gets the deeper message. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:04 pm Carlin on America

Cradle will be happy with this one. Here's hoping he gets the deeper message. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I get it, i have posted Carlins opinion on all the environmental fruitcakes out there. Do you get his deeper meaning here? :D

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ge ... ORM=WRVORC
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:46 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:27 pm The funny thing is that we have 2 candidates who are suspected (correctly) of dementia. They say stupid stuff they don't mean, and they are both reliably accused of monetizing positions of power.

Alas.

Between the 2 of them Biden has something trump will never have, he is a likeable guy. I have witnessed time and time again poor Joe going off the tracks and diving off the cliff. It astounds me to no end that Biden is the best candidate the democrats could dredge up from the bottom of their sludge barrel. The race for POTUS is suppose to highlight the best and brightest both parties have to offer. I know that sounds silly but seriously... trump and biden is the best both parties have to offer? :roll:
C&S, Trump is not only likable, but sort of messianic to a third of our voters.

Biden is good ol' Uncle Joe even though his voting record makes him look like a fascist.

Neither candidate has much to offer the populist voter. Joe never leaned that way and Donny flocked his populist demographic over the moment he came into power.

I would take odds that neither candidate is still coherent in 4 years. So the real pick 'em is the VP candidate. Pence or.........Kamela(?)
Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

Alas.

Amen, preach brother, preach!
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

r's spent all of that stolen military money on o d wall and it is getting blown over by a tropical depression! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5tCB2PlH60
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Not even dead POTUS want to be associated with o d!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/politics ... index.html

He is the best that r's have to offer in 2020?

DEPLORABLE.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kanye set to be approved for the ballot tomorrow in Illinois.

Biden still in a land slide.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Alas.

C&S, Trump is not only likable, but sort of messianic to a third of our voters.

Biden is good ol' Uncle Joe even though his voting record makes him look like a fascist.

Neither candidate has much to offer the populist voter. Joe never leaned that way and Donny flocked his populist demographic over the moment he came into power.

I would take odds that neither candidate is still coherent in 4 years. So the real pick 'em is the VP candidate. Pence or.........Kamela(?)
i don't consider biden likable at all. that's not just to me, i'll project that to anyone that hears (and they will) of his record.
he's going to get the hate trump or anyone but trump vote. not the likable joe vote.
dems could've had all 3, but decided on joe and will have to survive his record. milquetoast would've been a better bet.
a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm i don't consider biden likable at all. that's not just to me, i'll project that to anyone that hears (and they will) of his record.
Yep.
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm he's going to get the hate trump or anyone but trump vote. not the likable joe vote.
Depends on the Ads the Dems run.

If I was in charge? Every single ad would show Biden joking and laughing with Obama. Every one of them. Pitch a return to Camelot....a very tempting picture in the middle of a pandemic and marching in the streets.

That would remind folks Biden already has WhiteHouse experience, but more importantly, make him appear likeable. Because pretty much everyone in non-nutjobland liked Obama as a human being.
njbill

Post by njbill »

You two guys might not find Biden likable, and you are entitled to your opinions of course, but many people do, including me.

According to polling, Biden is killing Trump in the “likability” factor as well as among voters who dislike both candidates.

He is far from the perfect candidate, but few so qualify. I first voted for president in 1972. To my thinking, no party nominee during that time frame has been perfect. A few candidates that ran were close (Bradley comes to mind), but they never got the nomination.

It is a binary choice. You don’t have to “like” Joe to vote for him. On the other hand, I can think of no valid reason to vote for Trump. And many, many not to.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:10 pm According to polling, Biden is killing Trump in the “likability” factor as well as among voters who dislike both candidates.
I would like a porcupine lit on fire, running through my house more than I like Trump. So...yes, if a pollster called and asked me if I like Biden more than I like Trump, I wouldn't be able to control my laughter long enough to answer the question....
CU77

Post by CU77 »

I genuinely like Biden. Focus group studies show that I'm hardly alone. Experts like Dr. Rachel Bitecofer believe the data shows that Biden was BY FAR the best choice for the Dems in terms of who would do best against Trump (from among those who actually ran in the primaries).
CU77

Post by CU77 »

DMac

Post by DMac »

a porcupine lit on fire, running through my house
This is not a good situation,
thing would be shooting flaming quills.

Return to “POLITICS”