Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 am Oh just some peaceful moms setting fire to a federal courthouse.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/12 ... 28097?s=21
... and this is your proof of what exactly???

looks like staged fake news to me. No protestors in sight. No police in sight. Clearly not the court building. Just a bunch of guys dressed up to hide their identities throwing some trash around while a weak ass fire barely burns in an environment with no chance of the fire catching or even lasting longer than the period of the video. You guys need to do better staging. Really weak! :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:22 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 am Oh just some peaceful moms setting fire to a federal courthouse.

looks like staged fake news to me. No protestors in sight. No police in sight. Clearly not the court building. Just a bunch of guys dressed up to hide their identities throwing some trash around while a weak ass fire barely burns in an environment with no chance of the fire catching or even lasting longer than the period of the video. You guys need to do better staging. Really weak! :lol: :lol:

I'm not going to waste my time nor yours by posting hundreds of other similar videos showing exactly that: the protesters light fires every night inside the temporary gates set up around the courthouse. It would not satisfy you. NO amount of proof or facts would cause you to become sympathetic to the local police nor of the federal agents trying to prevent a federal building from being burned to the ground. TDS has ground too many brains to a pulp at this stage.

In fact, I think I could take you by hand to these nightly protests and you'd still say, like Ted Wheeler the Mayor did, I can't understand why I was tear-gassed when all around me people wanted to rip my head off, even when I'm one of them! You can not be too woke for the mob; it's energy is rage and incoherence. Fires, thrown objects, tire iron beatings, and mob behavior will not convince you.

It is near impossible to convince the Left that their eyes are not lying. Which is why I now say, do not compromise with the Left. They have no interest in common decency and American success. They would prefer the country disintegrate than thrive. Their hands are in your pockets but never their own.

When you wrestle the pig in the mud, only he enjoys the battle. Time for R's to simply focus on America and American exceptionalism.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 am Not in America but this is just nuts.
This would ever happen to a white guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x0G4NCBTzg
Brits thought he was just a common Yardie. These things happen all the time. As an aside, I was in London last fall and had dinner and beers with a guy who’s mom immigrated to London from Jamaica. He knew more about British history than anyone I had ever met. He loves the history of the British royal families and all the blood lines. A really nice guy. He could go from a perfect British dialect to patois in the blink of an eye. Blacks in London are often harassed by civil servants. If you are doing well, you have to explain why you are not a criminal. The “how are you doing better than me” is a big driver....”stay out the pubs and stop gambling on football and you could do better”....
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:32 am

I'm not going to waste my time nor yours by posting hundreds of other similar videos showing exactly that: the protesters light fires every night inside the temporary gates set up around the courthouse. It would not satisfy you. NO amount of proof or facts would cause you to become sympathetic to the local police nor of the federal agents trying to prevent a federal building from being burned to the ground. TDS has ground too many brains to a pulp at this stage.

In fact, I think I could take you by hand to these nightly protests and you'd still say, like Ted Wheeler the Mayor did, I can't understand why I was tear-gassed when all around me people wanted to rip my head off, even when I'm one of them! You can not be too woke for the mob; it's energy is rage and incoherence. Fires, thrown objects, tire iron beatings, and mob behavior will not convince you.

It is near impossible to convince the Left that their eyes are not lying. Which is why I now say, do not compromise with the Left. They have no interest in common decency and American success. They would prefer the country disintegrate than thrive. Their hands are in your pockets but never their own.

When you wrestle the pig in the mud, only he enjoys the battle. Time for R's to simply focus on America and American exceptionalism.
… I will stipulate that you could indeed show me many similar "fake fire" videos. You can find some real Portland protest fire videos - concentrate on those. Stay away from videos attributed to MrAndyNgo, unless you can find a cooperative video from some other source.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:57 am
DMac wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:36 am That's rather sexist, why not Earhart & Tubman U?
now THAT'S a hard question... are we all in on this, or not?
How about Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks? Washington and Lee can be renamed Tubman and Parks University.

Let’s do this.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:26 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:36 am That's rather sexist, why not Earhart & Tubman U?
How about Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks? Washington and Lee can be renamed Tubman and Parks University.

Let’s do this.

DocBarrister
Two weeks ago your suggestion could've been Roe and Sanger
Last edited by 6ftstick on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I have excellent news and considered putting this link in the Good News thread, but seeing as how the perp is a BLM activist and Democrat, I felt it was more likely to upset the Democrats here on this woke thread:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/ohio-man- ... -arrested/

This evil d-bag has been arrested and in this regard, unfortunately I must throw caution to the wind on prosecutorial abuse; I say no bail and throw into gen pop with some tough cho-mo's. Let them earn their way out.

One down, so many to go!

Justice rules even if it takes longer than it should,
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Let’s do this.

DocBarrister
thanks doc- i would be supportive.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Inhofe giving o d some cover to sign

Trump says top Republican told him Congress would not force Pentagon to change Confederate names of military bases

By Karoun Demirjian and Colby Itkowitz
July 24, 2020 at 12:02 p.m. EDT

President Trump said Friday that the Republican leader of the Senate Armed Services Committee personally assured him that Congress will not force the Pentagon to change the names of bases honoring Confederate generals — despite veto-proof votes in both the House and Senate this week to do just that.

“I spoke to highly respected (Chairman) Senator @JimInhofe, who has informed me that he WILL NOT be changing the names of our great Military Bases and Forts, places from which we won two World Wars (and more!). Like me, Jim is not a believer in ‘Cancel Culture,’ ” Trump tweeted.

Inhofe spokeswoman Leacy Burke confirmed that the Oklahoma Republican and the president did speak, but declined to offer any more information about their conversation or Inhofe’s plans.

“The tweet speaks for itself,” she said.

The House and Senate passed parallel versions of a $740 billion defense authorization bill this week, each of which included an instruction to the Pentagon to come up with new names for military installations named after Confederate generals. The House’s version, orders the Defense Department to make these changes within one year; the Senate’s version gives them three years.

Earlier this week, the White House threatened to veto the House bill, listing the base renaming mandate as its top objection, calling it “part of a sustained effort to erase from the history of the Nation those who do not meet an ever-shifting standard of conduct.”

Despite that warning, the House passed its bill by a veto-proof majority of 295-125, and the Senate passed its bill by a veto-proof majority of 86-14. A majority of Republicans in both chambers voted in favor of the legislation.

Still, the defense bills must be reconciled in a conference process before a final compromise can be sent to Trump’s desk. If Inhofe has pledged to the president that the Confederate base mandate will disappear in Congress, those negotiations could be drawn out.

It is unlikely that removing a provision that has been endorsed in some form by both chambers of Congress will be easy. The provisions were adopted in each chamber’s Armed Services Committee with bipartisan support before the bills were passed on the floor. But neither Inhofe nor the House Armed Services Committee’s top Republican, Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Tex.), supported their inclusion.

While Thornberry couched his opposition to a mandate by saying in committee that his “personal opinion is that the name of some, if not all, of these installations should be changed,” Inhofe has stated that he is personally opposed to changing the base names, citing — like the White House — the importance of preserving history.

But even though he personally objected, Inhofe did not force the Senate to vote on an amendment to replace the mandate. Democratic negotiators are unlikely to back down during conference negotiations.

There are other political developments that could also affect the outcome of the discussions. House Armed Services Committee Chairman Adam Smith (D-Wash.) guessed earlier this month that it might take until November for work on the final defense bill to be completed — meaning final votes on the compromised legislation, and any veto the president might issue against it, would take place after the 2020 elections.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar”

https://reformationcharlotte.org/2020/0 ... l-grammar/
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

the SBLM folks here in Rochester are staging their own fake news this afternoon. They are going to make a mad dash onto the local interstate at rush hour tonight and SHUT IT DOWN. It is not too spontaneous because they have co-ordinated the effort with the NYS Police so they can block off traffic in both directions so it is a safe well choreographed shut down. If the SBLM folks just wanted to make a no notice mad dash into the middle of the interstate I would be impressed as hell. A lot of them would get their asses run over but there would be no denying the dedication to the SBLM cause.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:09 pm The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar”

If you go to the original article on The College Fix, the lunacy is even more startling.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/rutgers-e ... es-matter/

I am not sure how anyone can support these efforts, no matter how desperately woke you wish to appear to your peeps. Eventually we will do away with all forms of grading so as not to appear judgmental. For lacrosse fans that ought to understand how competition improves all of us, even those at the lowest rung, I would hope you would reject these comical gestures.

I don't hold out much hope the Fanlax Dems will even understand this. Prove me wrong.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Did they axe the students how they felt about it? Who needs proper grammar? Mathematics became the victim of outcome based education after all. Little Johnny... how much is 2 + 2. Little Johnny answers 17. Good job little Johnny, you were very, very close to the correct answer. You get an A for effort today. :roll: In some of our local schools the teachers are banned from correcting school work with those red pen check marks. Too traumatic to the little chillern to see those red check marks. Something in a soft, non offensive pastel shade is much less traumatic to all of the chillern. Why would we expect them to use proper grammar? Who needs it anyways? I spent many hours in grammar school perfecting cursive writing skills. Kids coming out of school today can barely print their own name. They must get confused as all hell when somebody directs them to sign on the dotted line. Even worse those forms that ask you to print and then sign your name. :D
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Did they axe the students how they felt about it? Who needs proper grammar? Mathematics became the victim of out based education after all. Little Johnny... how much is 2 + 2. Little Johnny answers 17. Good job little Johnny, you were very, very close to the correct answer. You get an A for effort today. :roll: In some of our local schools the teachers are banned from correcting school work with those red pen check marks. Too traumatic to the little chillern to see those red check marks. Something in a soft, non offensive pastel shade is much less traumatic to all of the chillern. Why would we expect them to use proper grammar? Who needs it anyways?
spot on
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

i think the time is right to ask- what isn't racist.

someone will say anti-racist acts. but i still question whether it's anti-racist to be racist against whites.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

How stupid can Trump be, choosing to die on the confederate military base naming hill? Looks like he is trying to set Inhofe up to take the fall.
DMac

Post by DMac »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote

i think the time is right to ask- what isn't racist.

someone will say anti-racist acts. but i still question whether it's anti-racist to be racist against whites.
Answer to your question is, pretty much nothing.
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... t-labeling
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Did you read the Rutgers email? My guess is no. I decided to
Look into it myself. It’s not at all what you and stupid C&S are suggesting. I am certain, he would not understand the email. It’s a program aimed at graduate students and it’s more about composition than Ebonics.

My wife did her post doc in molecular biology there so I was interested. This isn’t lowering the standard for black kids and other minorities at Rutgers. It sounded foolish and it turns out the two of you are.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Nahh theres nothing going on in Portland

Just some young cuties playing at civics. Exercising their rights so they have something to talk about in the later years.

Harmless stuff.

3 Federal Agents Deployed to Portland May Never Regain Sight After Being Blinded By Laser Attacks From Rioters

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/07/fed ... ULWE19U6Ck
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Did you read the Rutgers email? My guess is no. I decided to
Look into it myself. It’s not at all what you and stupid C&S are suggesting. I am certain, he would not understand the email. It’s a program aimed at graduate students and it’s more about composition than Ebonics.

My wife did her post doc in molecular biology there so I was interested. This isn’t lowering the standard for black kids and other minorities at Rutgers. It sounded foolish and it turns out the two of you are.
Yeh what liberals say they don't mean,

Heres the words “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar” used by the university. You may think they mean something else but I think they mean “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar”

Just like "Defund the police" means "Defund the police."

Robert Deniro in The Deer Hunter. Sticks a bullet in his azzhole friends face and says THIS IS THIS! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING ELSE! THIS IS THIS!

Return to “POLITICS”