Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

Andersen wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm 'Obama didn’t brag half as much about winning a Nobel Peace Prize as Trump is about passing a dementia test."
… half?? :shock:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 pm WalMart? Big Lots bro.
Dollar General after feedbagging it at Golden Corral
old salt

Post by old salt »

Andersen wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm 'Obama didn’t brag half as much about winning a Nobel Peace Prize as Trump is about passing a dementia test."
Trump did more to earn it.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:25 pm

Ouch.

:lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Earn what? Passing an test that Corky Thatcher would ace? He earned the need to have to take it because some people think he's borderline mentaly handicapped.
ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:25 pm
Funny thing about Golden Corral is even my mid single digit aged kids that I thought would love it considered it foul. Now you get my son into a chinese buffett and it's on! Taught him a while back and he always repeats it when we go into one (chinese buffett): "remember, don't load up on rice and noodle dishes, go for meats and vegatables, get our money's worth....Then I get a full dessert plate!"
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

jhu 72 wrote:
Andersen wrote: ↑Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:11 pm
'Obama didn’t brag half as much about winning a Nobel Peace Prize as Trump is about passing a dementia test."
True :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Andersen wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:38 pm jhu 72 wrote:
Andersen wrote: ↑Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:11 pm
'Obama didn’t brag half as much about winning a Nobel Peace Prize as Trump is about passing a dementia test."
True :lol: :lol: :lol:
How do you win Noble prizes for dropping smart bombs in Pakistan on old men and young kids? Did anybody ever explain to Barry the meaning of "collateral damage" ? maybe Barry should have sent over some "corpsemen" to help all those noble prize victims of his. :roll: Funny how all the FLP cumquats on this forum become deaf, dumb and blind kids whenever Barry's penchant for launching smart bombs in other countries is even mentioned. Does that surprise me... not in the least. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ardilla secreta

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Earn what? Passing an test that Corky Thatcher would ace? He earned the need to have to take it because some people think he's borderline mentaly handicapped.
Funny thing about Golden Corral is even my mid single digit aged kids that I thought would love it considered it foul. Now you get my son into a chinese buffett and it's on! Taught him a while back and he always repeats it when we go into one (chinese buffett): "remember, don't load up on rice and noodle dishes, go for meats and vegatables, get our money's worth....Then I get a full dessert plate!"
Are there any big dim sum palaces in Atlanta? I used to love those places in LA and SF. Can’t go without an order of chicken feet.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:58 pm
Are there any big dim sum palaces in Atlanta? I used to love those places in LA and SF. Can’t go without an order of chicken feet.
Please tell me you are not serious? Who the flying flip eats chicken feet? My wife loves them but do you know where them feets have been? You can clean em all day long but some things just should never be eaten. chicken feet is only one notch below tripe in my book. Do you prefer them clipped or unclipped? :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

He's walking down ramps, he's drinking water with one hand, he's naming 5 words.

What CAN'T this heck guy do?!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 pm He's walking down ramps, he's drinking water with one hand, he's naming 5 words.

Run the government. Be honest. Avoid criminal behavior.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

FDR: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself."
JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

o d: "Person, woman, man, camera, TV."
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

There’s a area in NE Atlanta like 1 o’clock just inside of the perimeter (I285) on around buford highway that has a lot of different spots from around the world including dim sum but I haven’t been blown away by any. Chinese buffers down here blow in general too. One of the few things that Dirty Jersey seemed to do well.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 pm He's walking down ramps, he's drinking water with one hand, he's naming 5 words.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Run the government. Be honest. Avoid criminal behavior.
… and with a little luck avoid criminal prosecution and conviction
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:48 pm How do you win Noble prizes for dropping smart bombs in Pakistan on old men and young kids? Did anybody ever explain to Barry the meaning of "collateral damage" ? maybe Barry should have sent over some "corpsemen" to help all those noble prize victims of his. :roll: Funny how all the FLP cumquats on this forum become deaf, dumb and blind kids whenever Barry's penchant for launching smart bombs in other countries is even mentioned. Does that surprise me... not in the least. :roll:
Not me. I've said many times that Obama is a war criminal who should be in prison.

Ditto Bush II and Trump of course.
ardilla secreta

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:10 pm
Please tell me you are not serious? Who the flying flip eats chicken feet? My wife loves them but do you know where them feets have been? You can clean em all day long but some things just should never be eaten. chicken feet is only one notch below tripe in my book. Do you prefer them clipped or unclipped? :P
Don’t be a baby. They’re delicious. There must be someplace in Section V that has them. Go get some.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:04 pmThere’s a area in NE Atlanta like 1 o’clock just inside of the perimeter (I285) on around buford highway that has a lot of different spots from around the world including dim sum but I haven’t been blown away by any. Chinese buffers down here blow in general too. One of the few things that Dirty Jersey seemed to do well.

Was gonna suggest one we used to go near the new baseball stadium, but it closed a while back and is now a sushi place. Grand China on Peachtree is great, but it's a bit nicer and no buffet (used to be in a little strip mall, looks like they have upgraded).

I don't get down to Atlanta much any more, but our restaurant rotation from a decade or so ago is below depending on what the mood was. Not sure how many are still around.

Ru San's ($1-$3 cheap sushi + sake bombs back in the day)
Figo (Agnello over a wide noodle)
Mary Mac's (most anything)
Roasters Rotisserie
Fat Matt's Rib Shack
The Wing Factory (original & lemon pepper wings)
Fellinis (drunk slices after the bars)
Rocky Mountain Pizza (strizzatta, smokehouse pizza are great)
Sundial (overpriced, better to go for lunch)
The Vortex
Treehouse Restaurant and Pub
The Real Chow Baby
Six Feet Under
Bacchanalia
Commune
Seeger's
Grand China
Brio
Atlanta Fish Market
Chops
Bones
Fontaine's Oyster Bar
Veni Vidi Vici
Silver Skillet
Antico
Orient Express
Kool Korners (cuban sandwiches)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Most are still around. Original vortex is also a few blocks from my house in little five points. Eat it too much, not just burgers, the three little pigs is off the charts. Fatt Matt’s is a tourist trap, bbq isn’t really very good but the live music and atmosphere is nice. Veni Vedi Vici been gone a while which along with Alfredos closing know is out the two best italian spots in Atlanta. Sundial doesn’t have rotating floor anymore, kid got super injured stuck in it. Otherwise just expensive and generic but nice views except not much reason to go downtown. Especially w SunTrust moving mass bodies to CLT as part of Truist (whoever came up with that name should refund shareholders). Fontaine’s always disappoints me. Almost exclusively have those plain gulf rock oysters and the guy shucking leaves a lot of shell in. That’s not far from my church. We’ve got a Fellinis on the other side of Candler Park we hit a bit after going there w the kids it’s fine, about the same as mellow mushroom or savage pizza to me. Anticco is great, have this buddy Luca that used to be a cook there and started his own spot a little while back that’s blown up called Varun Napoli. Wings and Chinese I’ve given up on, will be in upstate NY next week and jam wings into my mouth like a SNL bears fan. There’s a good thai place on 17th and Spring as well as one must off N Highland on Greenwood, behind Surin. Do the steakhouse a fair bit, rank them: Hals, Bones, Kevin Rathbuns Steak, Chops, NY Prime. Awesome Tex mex across from Oakland Cemetary on Boulevard called Agave. Silver skillet is excellent and a rare place you can get corned beef hash down on Georgia.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Sounds like Fatt Matt's got too big for its britches. The kid getting crushed and dying at the sundial was crazy - we took my toddler son there a few years prior, and I just can't imagine.

Had some good oysters at Kimball House last year. Pricey, but good and they were scrubbed clean. Fontaine's was usually after a few pitchers of cheap PBR at Moe's & Joe's. Wing Factory was the closest I've found to good wings - fairly crispy, no breading, good choice of sauces, thick blue cheese dipping sauce, but apparently it's gone downhill over the past 10-15 years.

Ladybird grove was solid recently but not memorable, Estrella was good back in the day for tapas but looks like it's moved and I'm not sure it's the same owner or people.

Return to “POLITICS”