Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: Orange Duce

Post by seacoaster »

Oh look honey, the Reichstag is burning...

https://apnews.com/eaa951c352353133c0ea95c12fa05781
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:43 pm Oh look honey, the Reichstag is burning...

https://apnews.com/eaa951c352353133c0ea95c12fa05781
He did want to be a wartime president...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:17 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:53 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:45 pm
Once again completely overlooking the fact that Joe ain't lasting 4 years, with a best case view of his health and mental awareness.
Silly. In what universe does someone think that Trump is in better mental or physical shape than Biden? :roll:

And we've already lived through a president who clearly had Alzheimers -- Reagan. Since Joe will be surrounded by folks far superior to Javanka and 87 interim appointees, you still just vote Joe.
not a remotely close call.

And for those not happy to pass the ball to the Dems, 2024 offers all sorts of choices thereafter.
"2024 offers all sorts of choices thereafter."

Not if your a Republican. The Republican party has always been a fouled up cluster fudge from my point of view. If you see a promising Republican out there with your high powered binoculars they will have to be a real glutton for punishment. No matter who the person is, or how shining their credentials are, they will be eviscerated by the Democrats. Who ever the next Republican lamb to be led to the slaughter is they better be practicing their concession speech already. The problem with your Republican party MD is you have so many different wings that your folks will never be able to fly. I have a question for you. How does the Republican party appease all of the trump supporters? Yall may despise them but when you nominate your next fluffernutter, they will stay home in droves. There is a very strong element of the Republican party that is sick and tired of lightweights like Mittens. That is quite the balancing act your party has to pull off MD. You have stroke the right and coddle all the moderates. Good luck with that. :D
[/quot
Quite the challenge right?

After all, we went exactly against the 2013 analysis conducted by the GOP on how to compete going forward.

Demographic disaster.

But the hard work to do so begins after we wash the hard core racist, nativist wing out of the party.

Else we'll never be able to compete ideologically.

Of course, the Trumpists know that, thus the desperation.

So, to my mind, the worse the ignominious defeat of Trump and Trumpism, the sooner that work can begin.

"But the hard work to do so begins after we wash the hard core racist, nativist wing out of the party"

Your Republican party has quite the conundrum my friend. There is probably a huge block of those hard core racist nativist right wingers that want to wash all you moderate fluffernutters out of the party. :D My best friend and former neighbor has the same disease as you do. He and his entire family are also "lifetime Republicans" I think of him often when I read your FLP moderate diatribes. If the 2 of you were standing in the same room and claimed to both be lifelong Republicans I would say that one of you is lying to me. My former neighbor must be one of those hard core racist nativist right wingers you abhor so much and want expunged from your party. The contrast between the 2 of you is amazing to me. I can't wrap my head around how 2 lifelong republicans can be so diametrically the opposite in everything you believe and still be in the same party. :roll: I could talk to 100 lifelong democrats and never find the deviation in core beliefs that I see in your republican party. I am so glad this is your problem and not mine. :D I will admit that your republican party can write some very heartfelt concession speeches. they do have a lot of practice when it comes to losing major elections. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The saving un-grace? His supporters are stupider than his handlers:

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-new-ad-is ... ssion=true
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 pm The saving un-grace? His supporters are stupider than his handlers:

Had Biden been the (D) candidate in 2016, with Steve Bannon as his adviser on populism,
Biden would be President already & Bannon would be hailed as the political genius who captured the critical segment of the electorate.
Trump would not have been elected without Bannon's populist message & anti-Clinton tactics.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 pm The saving un-grace? His supporters are stupider than his handlers:

Had Biden been the (D) candidate in 2016, with Steve Bannon as his adviser on populism,
Biden would be President already & Bannon would be hailed as the political genius who captured the critical segment of the electorate.
Trump would not have been elected without Bannon's populist message & anti-Clinton tactics.
You mean he wouldn’t have received your vote...
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 pm

That would have depended upon how much of Bannon's Populism he advocated.
I didn't, & would not have voted for Trump anyway.
It's irrelevant. We don't live in swing states. Our Pres vote is meaningless.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

r's just love their stable genius hero:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 2205405184
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 am

Yeah
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 am

Electoral College
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

A real riot!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:35 am

A real riot!
MAGA. I just don’t understand how any decent human being can support the guy....people here will think to themselves “but I am not like”. ...yes they are. It’s just dressed up differently.
“I wish you would!”
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

A real riot!
So proud to call these dopes "fellow countrymen"...amazing how many disguises PB came up with, right? :roll:

Last edited by dislaxxic on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:53 am

A real riot!
MAGA. I just don’t understand how any decent human being can support the guy....people here will think to themselves “but I am not like”. ...yes they are. It’s just dressed up differently.
I love the old man that thinks each Trump is 8 years on the back of his shirt. Kinda reminds me Joe Biden. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:01 am

A real riot!
I love the old man that thinks each Trump is 8 years on the back of his shirt. Kinda reminds me Joe Biden. :lol:
Those were basically my middle and high school classmates being interviewed....Buckeyes.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:09 am

A real riot!
Those were basically my middle and high school classmates being interviewed....Buckeyes.
Can you smell them when you enter Walmart ?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

WalMart? Big Lots bro.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:09 am

A real riot!
Can you smell them when you enter Walmart ?
I don’t know if it’s them or just the subway inside Wal-Mart. You know that Wal-Mart smell.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trump is bragging about the cognitive test because it’s the first test he hasn’t cheated on.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

'Obama didn’t brag half as much about winning a Nobel Peace Prize as Trump is about passing a dementia test."

Return to “POLITICS”