2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:26 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:54 am Sure. Good one. Did you just get a chubby?

I'm not judging you, but do you 'like dudes' or something? You write that cliche 'didja getta chubby?' just about every other day, and like I said, no judgment, but that's the kind of thing a normal person never asks another guy. I mean, Gillum came clean (no pun intended), so feel free to lay your cards on the table so we don't mistake your intentions here. Appreciated.
Good one.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:37 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 pm IMO federal law enforcement will do whatever it wants. If I'm not wrong didn't Obama's feds over rule Arizona State rights concerning how they dealt with illegal immigrants? The nation is now at a tipping point in what kind of power we give to federal law enforcement. It gets pretty dicey. If local Portland law enforcement can't protect federal government buildings from being attacked and vandalized, why would any rational person think that the feds would sit by and let it happen? The same would be true for any R or D administration.
The most famous example is Kennedy sending down the Federal Troops. I agree that the Fed must trump States. We signed up for that back in 1787.

I'm not begrudging Trump's desire for order---if that's what he actually wants. And yep, protect Federal property.

I'm simply saying two things. One, this is a campaign ad for Trump...he doesn't care about order per se.
Trump is forcing recalcitrant (D) Governors & Mayors to do their jobs & protect their citizens.
What he's sending to Chicago, KC & other cities is not the same as in Portland, where Fed buildings were offered up as a specific target to an organized anarchist mob by a Mayor & Governor who refused to defend them.
The Fed Court House in Portland was still under siege last night. No city or state police engagement with rioters attacking the building.
So what if it benefits Trump politically ? The (D) Governors & Mayors are willing to offer up their citizens safety, property & order for their partisan political benefit.
Obtuse.jpg
Obtuse.jpg (13.62 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:37 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 pm IMO federal law enforcement will do whatever it wants. If I'm not wrong didn't Obama's feds over rule Arizona State rights concerning how they dealt with illegal immigrants? The nation is now at a tipping point in what kind of power we give to federal law enforcement. It gets pretty dicey. If local Portland law enforcement can't protect federal government buildings from being attacked and vandalized, why would any rational person think that the feds would sit by and let it happen? The same would be true for any R or D administration.
The most famous example is Kennedy sending down the Federal Troops. I agree that the Fed must trump States. We signed up for that back in 1787.

I'm not begrudging Trump's desire for order---if that's what he actually wants. And yep, protect Federal property.

I'm simply saying two things. One, this is a campaign ad for Trump...he doesn't care about order per se.
Trump is forcing recalcitrant (D) Governors & Mayors to do their jobs & protect their citizens.
What he's sending to Chicago, KC & other cities is not the same as in Portland, where Fed buildings were offered up as a specific target to an organized anarchist mob by a Mayor & Governor who refused to defend them.
The Fed Court House in Portland was still under siege last night. No city or state police engagement with rioters attacking the building.
So what if it benefits Trump politically ? The (D) Governors & Mayors are willing to offer up their citizens safety, property & order for their partisan political benefit.

Any party that obsequiously and slavishly fellates Planned Parenthood in no way will care about sacrificing residents they don’t respect in the first place. One of life’s great jokes is when Democrats pretend to care about black people. Sorry, I meant Black people.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:10 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:44 am
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:39 pm
Who wore the terrorist tan suit better?

The body language is so stark. Mitch looks like he’s trying to posture like a man with any self confidence trying to prove something to himself and everyone else unconvincingly and BO just pimping naturally like he’s about to go kick some a**.
Funny thing is, that is one seriously nice suit that Obama is wearing. McConnell, on the other hand, looks about like I look in a suit.....
whoever told mcconnell that suit was a good idea should be fired.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm

The body language is so stark. Mitch looks like he’s trying to posture like a man with any self confidence trying to prove something to himself and everyone else unconvincingly and BO just pimping naturally like he’s about to go kick some a**.
Funny thing is, that is one seriously nice suit that Obama is wearing. McConnell, on the other hand, looks about like I look in a suit.....
The only thing missing from McConnell’s suit is the p stain.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

trump clip bragging about his cognitive test by the rose garden or something is must see teevee.

nodding journalist, trump going over a question again and again... do yourself a favor and catch it.
person... woman.... man... camera... tv.

joe biden not having the time to take questions @ a presser as he was headed off to an unknown other event almost won the 24 hour new cycle, but this one goes to trump.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 pm trump clip bragging about his cognitive test by the rose garden or something is must see teevee.

nodding journalist, trump going over a question again and again... do yourself a favor and catch it.
person... woman.... man... camera... tv.

joe biden not having the time to take questions @ a presser as he was headed off to an unknown other event almost won the 24 hour new cycle, but this one goes to trump.
The Trumpfeld clip?

Edit:

His velocity of lying is staggering

I bet his family stood around clapping when he used a potty up until he was about 12 years old and sprouting hair on his balls.
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:41 pm

The only thing missing from McConnell’s suit is the p stain.
It’s from the Otis Campbell Collection of fine menswear.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:36 pm trump clip bragging about his cognitive test by the rose garden or something is must see teevee.

Start at the 2 minute mark …
Typical Lax Dad

CU77 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Start at the 2 minute mark …
Is that beeping in the background Trump’s car being towed?
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Note the animated graph in the background as DOPUS says all the stupid sh*t he's been shoveling during the alleged war on the virus. Nobody should take away his shovel and he continues to dig the hole he's in....maybe he will end up in China at the bottom of that hole. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Michael Cohen is getting out of jail: A federal judge - ordering the release of former Trump fixer and confidant Michael Cohen to home confinement - agreeing with Cohen's lawyers that he wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of the president. They have 49 hours to send him back to home confinement.
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Probably the same people that use good bourbon to make a mint Julip...
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Ah No. Can't be. Obama said it would never happen. Who was his VP?

Tesla picks Texas for its Cybertruck factory.
Thanks to Elon Musk and Tesla for embracing our great state.
The Gigafactory will employee thousands of Texans and be a cornerstone for next generation innovation.
Welcome to Texas.

As the TDS clowns like to say:

MAGA!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 am Ah No. Can't be. Obama said it would never happen. Who was his VP?

The Gigafactory will employee thousands of Texans and be a cornerstone for next generation innovation.
Welcome to Texas.

MAGA!
Bringing Texas one step closer to turning Blue.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Austin is unlike any other place in Texas, have a close friend moved there 2yrs ago and works for a a private equity firm founded by ex Bain Capital folks - from Boston. High coastal type housing costs.

Another place 6ft hasn’t been and is just talking about. It’s not like they put the plant in W Texas, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso etc.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas, have a close friend moved there 2yrs ago and works for a a private equity firm founded by ex Bain Capital folks - from Boston. High coastal type housing costs.

Another place 6ft hasn’t been and is just talking about. It’s not like they put the plant in W Texas, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso etc.
Exactly. A lot of transplants there. My neighbor’s son lives there now. He is on the athletic training staff for UT.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas, have a close friend moved there 2yrs ago and works for a a private equity firm founded by ex Bain Capital folks - from Boston. High coastal type housing costs.

You're all hat no cattle.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:47 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 am Ah No. Can't be. Obama said it would never happen. Who was his VP?

Welcome to Texas.

MAGA!
Spoken like a fantasizing "moderate"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:47 am

Welcome to Texas.

MAGA!
Spoken like a fantasizing "moderate"
2028, if it happens sooner I'll be surprised, but if the GOP doesn't change that's where we're headed.
Demographics.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:01 am

You're all hat no cattle.
Do you have an independent thought in your head?

Return to “POLITICS”