Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Trump sends good wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:48 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:38 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:37 pm In his press conference today, Donald Trump sent his best wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping Jeffrey Epstein to rape and abuse young girls.

:shock:

DocBarrister :shock:
It was indeed quite weird.
… Hi Ghis, how would you like a pardon? :lol:
Exactly.

DocBarrister :shock:
He brought up Prince Andrew out of the blue.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Re: Orange Duce

Post by ggait »

Elie Honig
@eliehonig

I can think of four times when Trump has publicly extended his best wishes to people charged with federal crimes by DOJ: Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort — and now Ghislaine Maxwell.

3:54 PM · Jul 21, 2020

Cases of Sharpies have been ordered for the White House. Gonna be a lot of pardons coming Nov 5 through Jan 19...
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:35 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:45 pm
Once again completely overlooking the fact that Joe ain't lasting 4 years, with a best case view of his health and mental awareness.
Silly. In what universe does someone think that Trump is in better mental or physical shape than Biden? :roll:

And we've already lived through a president who clearly had Alzheimers -- Reagan. Since Joe will be surrounded by folks far superior to Javanka and 87 interim appointees, you still just vote Joe.
I think that depends on how you define "superior" I certainly know that they will be different. I also know 60 million Americans will probably also loath them. The same scenario that makes 60 million Americans hate trump. The only thing that changes in the game is which party is on offense and which party is on defense. 8-)
well, you don't like either Party.
So, which Administration do you think will run a more competent, less corrupt, government...not perfect, but better?

I'm forced to come to the conclusion that it would be a Biden Administration. I'll give them 4 years grace to show us.
You got me there. I will do what Senator Obama did and vote... present. ;) You know I am way beyond trusting either party when it comes to being competent and less corrupt. The teams may change but the rules are still the same. Maybe with a Biden administration it will be more like corruption light and incompetence light. :roll:

I will say that if some sanity ever returns to the Democrat party and they find a way to kick the FLP wing to the curb ( doubtful ) I would be happy to vote for a Democrat again. My experience after many years of reading of what my FLP friends envision on this forum for the future of this nation. I don't have much hope for the Democrats ever rejoining reality. I don't know what the heck the Democrat party morphed into. It sure as hell ain't the party of my parents, not even close.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
calourie

Post by calourie »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:08 pm >> "If you watch American television, you’d think that the United States was the only country involved with and suffering from the China virus. Well, the world is suffering very badly. But the fact is that many countries are suffering very, very, very badly, and they've been suffering from this virus for a long time. We’ve done much better than most and with the fatality rate at a lower rate than most," Trump said

Notably, the U.S. is in the top ten countries with the highest mortality rates. <<

He needs to just stop talking.
We happen to be the only modern industrialized country experiencing a secondary upsurge in deaths from Covid after a primary tamping down.. At the pace we are on our fatality rate will be one of the worst in the world by election day.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

calourie wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:08 pm >> "If you watch American television, you’d think that the United States was the only country involved with and suffering from the China virus. Well, the world is suffering very badly. But the fact is that many countries are suffering very, very, very badly, and they've been suffering from this virus for a long time. We’ve done much better than most and with the fatality rate at a lower rate than most," Trump said

Notably, the U.S. is in the top ten countries with the highest mortality rates. <<

We happen to be the only modern industrialized country experiencing a secondary upsurge in deaths from Covid after a primary tamping down.. At the pace we are on our fatality rate will be one of the worst in the world by election day.
That is because a lot of very stupid people of all shapes and sizes and political persuasions decided it was okay to party on dudes.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:28 pm

That is because a lot of very stupid people of all shapes and sizes and political persuasions decided it was okay to party on dudes.
Yep.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

And not just any toilet seat even a toilet seat utilized by George the Animal Steele after a night of eating Mexican and thai hot food washed down with goldschlager and an eight ball of cocaine.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU77

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:15 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:22 pm It is a binary choice -- chicken or rotten fish. Voting for cheeseburgers just raises the chance of getting rotten fish (unless you reside in a beyond doubt non-swing state).
I am Maryland....cheeseburgers for me, my vote is damned near useless in the presidential election.
We need an overwhelming popular vote against Trump as extra insurance against his claims of a rigged election.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 pm
Once again completely overlooking the fact that Joe ain't lasting 4 years, with a best case view of his health and mental awareness.
Silly. In what universe does someone think that Trump is in better mental or physical shape than Biden? :roll:

And we've already lived through a president who clearly had Alzheimers -- Reagan. Since Joe will be surrounded by folks far superior to Javanka and 87 interim appointees, you still just vote Joe.
I think that depends on how you define "superior" I certainly know that they will be different. I also know 60 million Americans will probably also loath them. The same scenario that makes 60 million Americans hate trump. The only thing that changes in the game is which party is on offense and which party is on defense. 8-)
So, which Administration do you think will run a more competent, less corrupt, government...not perfect, but better?

I'm forced to come to the conclusion that it would be a Biden Administration. I'll give them 4 years grace to show us.
You got me there. I will do what Senator Obama did and vote... present. ;) You know I am way beyond trusting either party when it comes to being competent and less corrupt. The teams may change but the rules are still the same. Maybe with a Biden administration it will be more like corruption light and incompetence light. :roll:

I will say that if some sanity ever returns to the Democrat party and they find a way to kick the FLP wing to the curb ( doubtful ) I would be happy to vote for a Democrat again. My experience after many years of reading of what my FLP friends envision on this forum for the future of this nation. I don't have much hope for the Democrats ever rejoining reality. I don't know what the heck the Democrat party morphed into. It sure as hell ain't the party of my parents, not even close.

+1
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:53 pm

not a remotely close call.

And for those not happy to pass the ball to the Dems, 2024 offers all sorts of choices thereafter.
"2024 offers all sorts of choices thereafter."

Not if your a Republican. The Republican party has always been a fouled up cluster fudge from my point of view. If you see a promising Republican out there with your high powered binoculars they will have to be a real glutton for punishment. No matter who the person is, or how shining their credentials are, they will be eviscerated by the Democrats. Who ever the next Republican lamb to be led to the slaughter is they better be practicing their concession speech already. The problem with your Republican party MD is you have so many different wings that your folks will never be able to fly. I have a question for you. How does the Republican party appease all of the trump supporters? Yall may despise them but when you nominate your next fluffernutter, they will stay home in droves. There is a very strong element of the Republican party that is sick and tired of lightweights like Mittens. That is quite the balancing act your party has to pull off MD. You have stroke the right and coddle all the moderates. Good luck with that. :D
Quite the challenge right?

After all, we went exactly against the 2013 analysis conducted by the GOP on how to compete going forward.

Demographic disaster.

But the hard work to do so begins after we wash the hard core racist, nativist wing out of the party.

Else we'll never be able to compete ideologically.

Of course, the Trumpists know that, thus the desperation.

So, to my mind, the worse the ignominious defeat of Trump and Trumpism, the sooner that work can begin.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 pm

+1

Just fine with me if you guys both don't vote for Trump.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Short term sacrifice is a bummer man. We should put Jeff Spicoli on Mt Rushmore.

“All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine. This Covid stuff is bogus, man.”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That’s just, like, your opinion man. (quote the The Dude)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I think this belongs in the Duce thread:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-colu ... ype=earned

"On Sunday, in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News, Donald Trump refused to commit to recognizing the outcome of the 2020 election. “I’m not going to just say yes,” the President said. “And I didn’t last time, either.” (Back in October, 2016, Trump was proclaiming that the election he went on to win was “rigged” against him.) He wasn’t telling us anything new, and yet we still have not learned to think of ourselves as a country where the President can lose an election and refuse to leave office.

Lawrence Douglas, a legal scholar and a professor at Amherst College, gave himself the task of methodically thinking through the unthinkable. The result is a slim book, “Will He Go? Trump and the Looming Election Meltdown in 2020.” Douglas begins by taking the President at his word. “While his defeat is far from certain,” he writes, “what is not uncertain is how Donald Trump would react to electoral defeat, especially a narrow one. He will reject the result.”

Douglas argues that Trump’s evident intent to hold on to his office, regardless of the will of the voters, is not the best measure of the damage he has wrought or the power he has accumulated. He writes, “A more powerful authoritarian would never let himself get into this situation in the first place; he would have already so corrupted the process that his chance of losing would have been effectively eliminated.” By the standards of entrenched autocracies, Trump’s grip on power is as weak as his grip on reality. Still, the system of government that he has hijacked is not designed to protect itself against his kind of attack. “Our Constitution does not secure the peaceful transition of power, but rather presupposes it,” Douglas writes. Worse, the peculiar institution of the Electoral College, which separates the outcome of the election from the popular vote, practically invites abuse.

When electoral crises have arisen, past political leaders have stepped up, or stepped aside, to insure the peaceful transfer of power. Al Gore, to take a painful example, did not have to accept the Supreme Court’s order stopping a recount in Florida, in December, 2000, as the last word on that year’s election; Douglas details Constitutional avenues Gore could have pursued to claim victory. Though he had won the popular vote, Gore saw it as his duty to avoid escalating the electoral crisis. The Presidential elections of 1800 and 1876 ended in compromises, too, in the spirit of the Constitution, common cause, and good faith—all things alien to Donald Trump. It’s not the compromise that functions as precedent here but the conflict: election results have been unclear in the past, and they can be unclear again.

Douglas conjures three detailed scenarios, which he calls Catastrophe No. 1, Catastrophe No. 2, and Catastrophe No. 3. In the first story, Trump gets five million fewer votes than Joe Biden, but appears to win the Electoral College—that is, until two Republican electors from Pennsylvania decide to break ranks and vote for Mitt Romney. Douglas, who is also the author of two novels, imagines the ensuing chaos in vivid detail, down to Trump’s tweets (“nonsense rains [sic] in PA!!! TREASONOUS ‘electors’ trying to DEFRAUD the American People”) and “Faithful not Faithless” bumper stickers for supporters of the rogue electors.

In Douglas’s second scenario, hackers attack the power grid of Detroit on Election Day. Much of the city is in the dark for much of the day, and votes are not counted. The outcome of the election in Michigan, and the country, hangs in the balance. The Democrats demand a revote, as does the mayor of the city. Trump tweets, “DETROIT doesn’t get a revote because very LOW IQ mayor doesn’t know how to HOLD AN ELECTION!” A revote is held and improbably recognized by the Supreme Court, but not by Donald Trump.

In the third scenario, the drama unfolds slowly—too slowly. On Election Day, Fox News calls the race for Trump, but an unprecedented number of Americans have voted by mail, and as their votes are counted, the balance shifts: Americans have chosen Biden. The process of counting absentee ballots is so cumbersome and labor-intensive, however, that in some states it necessarily misses the filing deadline. As a result, three states each file two conflicting vote reports, certified by separate agencies: one that privileges the deadline and one that reflects the total number of ballots collected. The first count comes out in favor of Trump, the second in favor of Biden.

The mortifying beauty of Douglas’s scenarios is that each is based on historical precedent. Electors have broken ranks before. Russia has used computer hacking to interfere in American elections, and it has brought down digital infrastructure in other countries as a gesture of domination: Ukraine in 2015, Georgia in 2008, and Estonia in 2007. States have organized revotes, which have taken an extraordinarily long time. And states have filed conflicting vote reports—in 1876, three states did so, just as Douglas imagines in his third scenario.

What happens next? We know that Trump will work to exacerbate any crisis, not resolve it; the Constitution assumes good faith, and laws intended to regulate voting outcomes are disastrously vague. In each of Douglas’s three scenarios, Trump would continue to consider himself President, although Biden may consider himself the victor of the race. According to the Constitution, if the Presidential race cannot be called, the Speaker of the House becomes the acting President. Douglas imagines Chief Justice John Roberts swearing in Nancy Pelosi while Justice Clarence Thomas administers the oath of office to Trump—or, alternatively, no one being sworn in and Trump and Biden and/or Pelosi claiming the rights and responsibilities of the Presidency. Because Americans no longer live in a shared reality, different Americans will have different Presidents. All the while, Trump’s tweets incite violent clashes. “And let us not forget,” Douglas writes, “that guns in this country remain in profuse supply and are largely concentrated in the hands of the president’s most fervent, distrustful, and easily unsettled supporters.”

“Can the crisis be contained?” Douglas asks. His answer is not reassuring. Suppose no major catastrophe befalls the election. (By the time the reader reaches the end of Douglas’s book, this supposition will seem naïve.) Suppose Biden wins. “The best we can expect from President Donald Trump after an electoral defeat is self-pitying, peevish submission,” Douglas writes. If he goes—which will require an overwhelming electoral defeat—Trump is not only sure to play the victim, blaming the Deep State and undocumented immigrants for his loss, but also likely to linger and delay his departure. The ragged end of his Presidency, if it comes, will be full of conflict and resentment. There will be no orderly handover, no constructive transition—a disastrous prospect during a pandemic and a deep recession, and yet another blow to our perceptions of how elections and government operate.

This is the best-case scenario. The worst case, as Douglas’s three catastrophes illustrate, is a close or contested result of the vote, which leads to a Constitutional implosion and an explosion of violence. “This would represent a greater disaster for America than an outright victory by Trump,” Douglas writes. It’s a jarring conclusion, and an entirely convincing one.
"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Chants "Lock Her Up" at his hate rally's but for the alleged enabler of Jeffrey Epstein who stands accused of helping him set up a child sex ring, o d : “I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

MAGA
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Tom Friedman in the Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/opin ... d=em-share

"Some presidents, when they get into trouble before an election, try to “wag the dog” by starting a war abroad. Donald Trump seems ready to wag the dog by starting a war at home. Be afraid — he just might get his wish.

How did we get here? Well, when historians summarize the Trump team’s approach to dealing with the coronavirus, it will take only a few paragraphs:

“They talked as if they were locking down like China. They acted as if they were going for herd immunity like Sweden. They prepared for neither. And they claimed to be superior to both. In the end, they got the worst of all worlds — uncontrolled viral spread and an unemployment catastrophe.

“And then the story turned really dark.

“As the virus spread, and businesses had to shut down again and schools and universities were paralyzed as to whether to open or stay closed in the fall, Trump’s poll numbers nose-dived. Joe Biden opened up a 15-point lead in a national head-to-head survey.

“So, in a desperate effort to salvage his campaign, Trump turned to the Middle East Dictator’s Official Handbook and found just what he was looking for, the chapter titled, ‘What to Do When Your People Turn Against You?’

Answer: Turn them against each other and then present yourself as the only source of law and order.

America blessedly is not Syria, yet, but Trump is adopting the same broad approach that Bashar al-Assad did back in 2011, when peaceful protests broke out in the southern Syrian town of Dara’a, calling for democratic reforms; the protests then spread throughout the country.

Had al-Assad responded with even the mildest offer of more participatory politics, he would have been hailed as a savior by a majority of Syrians. One of their main chants during the demonstrations was, “Silmiya, silmiya” (“Peaceful, peaceful”).

But al-Assad did not want to share power, and so he made sure that the protests were not peaceful. He had his soldiers open fire on and arrest nonviolent demonstrators, many of them Sunni Muslims. Over time, the peaceful, secular elements of the Syrian democracy movement were sidelined, as hardened Islamists began to spearhead the fight against al-Assad. In the process, the uprising was transformed into a naked, rule-or-die sectarian civil war between al-Assad’s Alawite Shiite forces and various Sunni jihadist groups.

Al-Assad got exactly what he wanted — not a war between his dictatorship and his people peacefully asking to have their voices heard, but a war with Islamic radicals in which he could play the law-and-order president, backed by Russia and Iran. In the end, his country was destroyed and hundreds of thousands of Syrians were killed or forced to flee. But al-Assad stayed in power. Today, he’s the top dog on a pile of rubble.

I have zero tolerance for any American protesters who resort to violence in any U.S. city, because it damages homes and businesses already hammered by the coronavirus — many of them minority-owned — and because violence will only turn off and repel the majority needed to drive change.

But when I heard Trump suggest, as he did in the Oval Office on Monday, that he was going to send federal forces into U.S. cities, where the local mayors have not invited him, the first word that popped into my head was “Syria.”

Listen to how Trump put it: “I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you. Because we’re not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country.”

These cities, Trump stressed, are “all run by very liberal Democrats. All run, really, by radical left. If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.”

This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

Authoritarian populists — whether Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Turkey, Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil, Rodrigo Duterte in the Philippines, Vladimir Putin in Russia, Viktor Orban in Hungary, Jaroslaw Kaczynski in Poland, or al-Assad — “win by dividing the people and presenting themselves as the savior of the good and ordinary citizens against the undeserving agents of subversion and ‘cultural pollution,’” explained Stanford’s Larry Diamond, author of “Ill Winds: Saving Democracy From Russian Rage, Chinese Ambition, and American Complacency.”

In the face of such a threat, the left needs to be smart. Stop calling for “defunding the police” and then saying that “defunding” doesn’t mean disbanding. If it doesn’t mean that then say what it means: “reform.” Defunding the police, calling police officers “pigs,” taking over whole neighborhoods with barricades — these are terrible messages, not to mention strategies, easily exploitable by Trump.

The scene that The Times’s Mike Baker described from Portland in the early hours of Tuesday — Day 54 of the protests there — is not good: “Some leaders in the Black community, grateful for a reckoning on race, worry that what should be a moment for racial justice could be squandered by violence. Businesses supportive of reforms have been left demoralized by the mayhem the protests have brought. … On Tuesday morning, police said another jewelry store had been looted. As federal agents appeared to try detaining one person, others in the crowd rushed to free the person.”

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll, according to The Post, found that a “majority of Americans support the Black Lives Matter movement and a record 69 percent say Black people and other minorities are not treated as equal to white people in the criminal justice system. But the public generally opposes calls to shift some police funding to social services or remove statues of Confederate generals or presidents who enslaved people.”

All of this street violence and defund-the-police rhetoric plays into the only effective Trump ad that I’ve seen on television. It goes like this: A phone rings and a recording begins: “You have reached the 911 police emergency line. Due to defunding of the police department, we’re sorry but no one is here to take your call. If you’re calling to report a rape, please press 1. To report a murder, press 2. To report a home invasion, press 3. For all other crimes, leave your name and number and someone will get back to you. Our estimated wait time is currently five days. Goodbye.”

Today’s protesters need to trump Trump by taking a page from another foreign leader — a liberal — Ekrem Imamoglu, who managed to win the 2019 election to become the mayor of Istanbul, despite the illiberal Erdogan using every dirty trick possible to steal the election. Imamoglu’s campaign strategy was called “radical love.”

Radical love meant reaching out to the more traditional and religious Erdogan supporters, listening to them, showing them respect and making clear that they were not “the enemy” — that Erdogan was the enemy, because he was the enemy of unity and mutual respect, and there could be no progress without them.

As a recent essay on Imamoglu’s strategy in The Journal of Democracy noted, he overcame Erdogan with a “message of inclusiveness, an attitude of respect toward [Erdogan] supporters, and a focus on bread-and-butter issues that could unite voters across opposing political camps. On June 23, Imamoglu was again elected mayor of Istanbul, but this time with more than 54 percent of the vote — the largest mandate obtained by an Istanbul mayor since 1984 — against 45 percent for his opponent.”

Radical love. Wow. I bet that could work in America, too. It’s the perfect answer to Trump’s politics of division — and it’s the one strategy he’ll never imitate.
"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Interesting read:

"Many believe that the falling poll numbers for Donald Trump are a measure of his mishandling the coronavirus pandemic to the point of calamity or his divisiveness in the face of a racial crisis. While these things may be partially true, there is a far more important, overriding factor: his inability to hold ongoing rallies.

His loss of continual exposure to the public has meant his supporters would separate enough to see reality for themselves."

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/22/trumps ... r_partner/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:40 pm Interesting read:

"Many believe that the falling poll numbers for Donald Trump are a measure of his mishandling the coronavirus pandemic to the point of calamity or his divisiveness in the face of a racial crisis. While these things may be partially true, there is a far more important, overriding factor: his inability to hold ongoing rallies.

His loss of continual exposure to the public has meant his supporters would separate enough to see reality for themselves."

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/22/trumps ... r_partner/
This is why he is using DHS to wag the dog; he cannot keep his base in mindless rapture, so he has to provoke a narrative that the country is unsafe and needs a firm hand. The DHS and FPS entry into the city coincides with the dark, dark add campaigning Trump 2020 is rolling out. He and his toadies have staked their all on two things: (1) fear; and (2) vote suppression in traditionally Democratic areas. The dreaded MSM is actually helping them execute the plan.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

I agree this is an interesting take, but it gets the causality wrong. Trump can hold a rally any time he wants. But he doesn't want to, because he's afraid of getting an underwhelming crowd, like in Tulsa. And that's on Trump's mismanagement of the virus. If it was under control, like in Germany, he could do rallies with big screaming crowds again.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The hypocrisy of these people is just on a different level than the country has ever seen. Republicans — sorry Peanut Butter — simply do not care about republican government.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 7862371328

Return to “POLITICS”