2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Left promoting civil unrest under guise of protest.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:28 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:04 am
6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:20 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:12 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:27 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:17 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:11 pm Do you really think it is beyond Trump to order the shooting of protesters in order to stay in power?
Yes. Sell it somewhere else.
why on earth would you advise him to slow this roll?
Some of you don’t even recall recent news.

President Donald Trump on Friday seemingly urged the shooting of looters in Minnesota, fueling the national unrest sparked by the death of an African-American man in police custody with a call for military violence against U.S. citizens so extraordinary that it was partially obscured by Twitter.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/2 ... ers-288406

Some of you don’t really understand the man we’re dealing with, do you?

DocBarrister
If Trump is who you keep saying he is, those protests would already be over.
or would I and many others be in the streets with my guns fighting for the protestors?

You seriously think these protests would be "over" if police or military started gunning down protestors ala Kent State?

Thank god most of the military rejects this garbage from Trump. And so do most of the police.
Why do you associate military with gunning people down, that is such an ignorant comment?
ignorant?
Kent State was military, National Guard, yes, but military. Police in Chicago.

Right now we have some sort of 'secret police' supposedly some sort of mixed bag under DHS? or DOJ? in militarized, unmarked garb, full body armor and weaponry, taking people off the street.

"Trump threatens to unleash gunfire"...POTUS doesn't command the local and state police, so who do you think he's talking about?
Secret 👮🏼‍♂️?... 🤫 😂😂 did Nancy or Chuck tell you that. Their uniforms are marked.

Kent State....sheesh. Do you still wear bell bottoms and butterfly collars. 😉 😂
How old are you youth?
Nope I was crew cut, black glasses, flat top in that era...but Kent State was a big eye opener...and so was Dem convention in Chicago...

So, you're telling us that all the videos of these goons are inaccurate, their uniforms are actually marked, we know who they are, badge #'s, who they report to, etc?
So its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

How you liberal progressives play with the language. And don't give us this crapola any more that you're a republican centrists.
no, they act like goons with batons and without any accountability. Combat gear, no identification.
Attacking and hitting people who pose no physical threat?
If you don't think that's "goons", I can't help you.
This is one of those rare occasions MD. I could not agree with you more. I would not call them goons. They are only doing what they have been ordered to do. What they have been ordered to do is bizarre by any standard. If the folks in Portland want to burn their city down and the police don't give a chit about them doing it... let em burn it down. I just hope when the fires go out the the folks that run Portland don't come crying to the federal government for money to repair the carnage. As far as I'm concerned the folks that run Portland can figure that one out all on their own. To sort of paraphrase something a Fan might say... you burn it you buy it.
It's ok that we agree.
I'm fine with official police protecting property, (though not with the degree of violence against peaceful protestors we've seen), because they are identifiable and accountable, as are their commanders and those they report to, but unaccountable "goons", this is third world.
Are they accountable?? Good question, I do know they are being ordered to do what they are doing. I for the life of me have no idea why the feds would let their people get involved in this chit storm in Portland. They should be watching it all happen on TV, eating popcorn and laughing at the Keystone cops in Portland chasing their tails. If Portland wants to tolerate this anarchy in their city, then so be it.
I'd assume that they are being 'ordered'...but these guys know they don't have any identification, no body cameras, and in full armor, weapons, etc...what 'orders' would they refuse?

The "feds" are not 'let'ting "their people get involved", someone in the federal government is ordering it, this way, presumably at the behest of the POTUS. But no accountability.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:11 pm Do you really think it is beyond Trump to order the shooting of protesters in order to stay in power?

President Donald Trump on Friday seemingly urged the shooting of looters in Minnesota, fueling the national unrest sparked by the death of an African-American man in police custody with a call for military violence against U.S. citizens so extraordinary that it was partially obscured by Twitter.

DocBarrister
or would I and many others be in the streets with my guns fighting for the protestors?

You seriously think these protests would be "over" if police or military started gunning down protestors ala Kent State?

Thank god most of the military rejects this garbage from Trump. And so do most of the police.
Why do you associate military with gunning people down, that is such an ignorant comment?
ignorant?

Right now we have some sort of 'secret police' supposedly some sort of mixed bag under DHS? or DOJ? in militarized, unmarked garb, full body armor and weaponry, taking people off the street.

"Trump threatens to unleash gunfire"...POTUS doesn't command the local and state police, so who do you think he's talking about?
Secret 👮🏼‍♂️?... 🤫 😂😂 did Nancy or Chuck tell you that. Their uniforms are marked.

How old are you youth?
Nope I was crew cut, black glasses, flat top in that era...but Kent State was a big eye opener...and so was Dem convention in Chicago...

So, you're telling us that all the videos of these goons are inaccurate, their uniforms are actually marked, we know who they are, badge #'s, who they report to, etc?
So its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

How you liberal progressives play with the language. And don't give us this crapola any more that you're a republican centrists.
no, they act like goons with batons and without any accountability. Combat gear, no identification.
This is one of those rare occasions MD. I could not agree with you more. I would not call them goons. They are only doing what they have been ordered to do. What they have been ordered to do is bizarre by any standard. If the folks in Portland want to burn their city down and the police don't give a chit about them doing it... let em burn it down. I just hope when the fires go out the the folks that run Portland don't come crying to the federal government for money to repair the carnage. As far as I'm concerned the folks that run Portland can figure that one out all on their own. To sort of paraphrase something a Fan might say... you burn it you buy it.
It's ok that we agree.
I'm fine with official police protecting property, (though not with the degree of violence against peaceful protestors we've seen), because they are identifiable and accountable, as are their commanders and those they report to, but unaccountable "goons", this is third world.
Peaceful Protestors?

How you guys destroy the language.

Tens of Millions in damage to small businesses, violence all over the streets shootings clubbing properties torched. For 49 days straight Peaceful?

And cradle HOPES everything will work out after the cities destroyed.

The liberal progressive MAYOR has had the police stand down. NO one is on the side of the law abiding citizen in Portland. No one. Except Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Americans have civil rights.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.
Are they accountable?? Good question, I do know they are being ordered to do what they are doing. I for the life of me have no idea why the feds would let their people get involved in this chit storm in Portland. They should be watching it all happen on TV, eating popcorn and laughing at the Keystone cops in Portland chasing their tails. If Portland wants to tolerate this anarchy in their city, then so be it.
I'd assume that they are being 'ordered'...but these guys know they don't have any identification, no body cameras, and in full armor, weapons, etc...what 'orders' would they refuse?

The "feds" are not 'let'ting "their people get involved", someone in the federal government is ordering it, this way, presumably at the behest of the POTUS. But no accountability.

Every one of the officers had a US Border Protection (CBP) badge on their left sleeve.

Continually amazed that some people buy into media narratives, or promote them. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:52 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.
Peaceful Protestors?

Tens of Millions in damage to small businesses, violence all over the streets shootings clubbing properties torched. For 49 days straight Peaceful?

The liberal progressive MAYOR has had the police stand down. NO one is on the side of the law abiding citizen in Portland. No one. Except Trump

The media is abetting this anarchy by doing two things: at first, completely ignoring the mayhem, and when finally forced to cover it, they claim the protesters are peaceful. If anyone wants real live footage of what goes on there and not Jim Acosta's fevered imagination, go to Twitter and follow Andy Ngo or Shelby Talcott.

Who will be the first Democratic national politicians to advocate burning the American flag?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:52 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.
Peaceful Protestors?

"And cradle HOPES everything will work out after the cities destroyed."

I don't think things are going to work out well in Portland. Their police department is incapable of handling the situation. They should ask for help from the feds. The city will be in smoldering ruins before that ever happens. IMO the problem is the feds just acting on their own volition. I don't understand what the plan is. As far as I concerned, Portland is FUBAR right now. The folks that run the city have let the anarchists have their way. This is not about peaceful protests anymore. This is about folks that want to destroy an American city because the people that run the city don't have the giblets to stop them. A very sad state of affairs there in Portland. My heart goes out to the hard working, honest people that live there. They are the true victims of living in a city being put under siege.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:55 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.

Every one of the officers had a US Border Protection (CBP) badge on their left sleeve.

Continually amazed that some people buy into media narratives, or promote them. :roll:
Really? Didn't show in the videos, more importantly no ID of individual officers.
BTW, is there a border there?

Can you provide evidence that there's anything but a generic "police" indication on the uniforms?
Any evidence of individual ID?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-glob ... SKCN24I2W5

Here's Fox News' coverage of the denials by the idiot in charge:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/border-ch ... r-protests
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/18/us/portl ... index.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/89227759 ... n-portland
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:14 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.

Really? Didn't show in the videos, more importantly no ID of individual officers.

Can you provide evidence that there's anything but a generic "police" indication on the uniforms?

https://twitter.com/CBPMarkMorgan/statu ... 02305?s=20
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:20 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.

ok, so some of these, and let's assume ALL, have this Border Patrol patch...where's the ID of the individual? So, no names according to the Idiot because the bad guys will collect and target them...but no badge #, no other ID. No accountability.

BORTAC...elite drug interdiction unit...

Third world.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:24 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.

ok, so some of these, and let's assume ALL, have this Border Patrol patch...where's the ID of the individual? So, no names according to the Idiot because the bad guys will collect and target them...but no badge #, no other ID. No accountability.

Third world.

There is an active Google Doc compiled by Portland Antifa with any officer's name from CBP, US Marshall's, and Portland PD to get an online mob to dox the individuals so others can show up at their houses.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:32 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:24 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.

Third world.

There is an active Google Doc compiled by Portland Antifa with any officer's name from CBP, US Marshall's, and Portland PD to get an online mob to dox the individuals so others can show up at their houses.
It is also not required, but since MD did not know they were already identified on their uniform, he probably did not also know they are NOT required to be identified by name and number. https://www.lawfareblog.com/can-law-enf ... themselves
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

"Re: Left promoting civil unrest under guise of protest.''

right wing white supremacist types engage in civil unrest by aiming rifles at cops and feds:

https://www.splcenter.org/20140709/war- ... ical-right

Murrah building destroyed by far right radical white supremaicst delusionals:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Not required, which is exactly the problem. No accountability.

This is NOT the police.

This is a federal, unaccountable militia, full combat gear, sent into a city that says get out, into a state that says get out.

But nah, we can't have a national, federal response to COVID. Not a national problem...

Lots of video of violence against people not showing any sort of imminent force threat.

Imagine fellas that this was Obama's response to some white nationalist protestors? Or say the Michigan governor had responded to the armed protestors last spring by sending in a militarized, unmarked police force with orders to clear the Trump carrying, confederate flag carrying, armed idiots out of there? Including those not carrying a weapon, not doing anything more than being idiots and protesting?

No individual ID's, picking up protestors or watchers in the streets who were doing nothing violent at the time...taken not to a police station but to an unknown other building?

Any problem, fellas?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: :lol: So now you are doubling down and saying there is no accountability! :lol:

You are right, this is NOT the police, they were directed to stand down by their local democrat leaders.

No problems whatsoever, regardless of political affiliation. People destroying cities, places of business, need to be stopped, full stop. You are okay with that...why, I do not understand.

And yet, we the De blasio's paying over two dozen cops to protect a BLM painting in the city. If not for double standards, they'd have none at all. :roll:

Serious question, the rioters makes there way to your place of business, you okay with these guys attempting to protect your establishment?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:51 am Not required, which is exactly the problem. No accountability.

This is NOT the police.

This is a federal, unaccountable militia, full combat gear, sent into a city that says get out, into a state that says get out.

But nah, we can't have a national, federal response to COVID. Not a national problem...

Lots of video of violence against people not showing any sort of imminent force threat....let see how smug some of the folks around here are then.

Imagine fellas that this was Obama's response to some white nationalist protestors? Or say the Michigan governor had responded to the armed protestors last spring by sending in a militarized, unmarked police force with orders to clear the Trump carrying, confederate flag carrying, armed idiots out of there? Including those not carrying a weapon, not doing anything more than being idiots and protesting?

No individual ID's, picking up protestors or watchers in the streets who were doing nothing violent at the time...taken not to a police station but to an unknown other building?

Any problem, fellas?
Sounds like a Secret Police to me....wait until Kamala Harris as AG puts together her secret police force to dismantle these white supremacist groups.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Why not deal with this the same way we dealt with the Bundy take-over of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:51 am Not required, which is exactly the problem. No accountability.

This is NOT the police.

Lots of video of violence against people not showing any sort of imminent force threat.

Any problem, fellas?

In some ways, I am sympathetic to just letting the place burn. In other ways, I am not certain what the federal government should do when it's their property being burned and not everyone approves of the Democratic mayhem.

Just yesterday in Seattle, the Democratic rioters broke into and looted an Amazon store, and burned down a Starbuck's.

It's obviously apparent that Democratic politicians will do nothing to halt the anarchy. Trump is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Not sure where to put this so I'm putting it here. Judge Salas was assigned the civil case suing DEUTSCHE BANK over relations to JEFFREY EPSTEIN only four days ago. And Deutsche Bank has connections to more than just Jeffrey Epstein.

https://twitter.com/wildstein/status/12 ... 0860640261
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
njbill

Post by njbill »

It seems un-American for cops to wear non-traditional apparel that doesn’t indicate they are with law enforcement. I am less troubled, though still think it is the wrong way to go, for cops to not wear ID, cover up ID, or refuse to identify themselves.

Seems to me that this is yet another one of the many, many reforms that will need to be undertaken after Trump is out of office. There should be a federal law requiring all federal, state, and local law-enforcement to be dressed in clearly identifiable law-enforcement gear, wear nametags, and identify themselves as law-enforcement.

For my money, if a cop is dressed in nondescript ninja-type apparel that doesn’t indicate he is with law-enforcement, he shouldn’t have qualified immunity. If some guy in dark clothing starts attacking me and I fight back, in what universe is it fair to charge me with assaulting a cop when I have no idea he is a cop?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:20 am :lol: :lol: So now you are doubling down and saying there is no accountability! :lol:

You are right, this is NOT the police, they were directed to stand down by their local democrat leaders.

No problems whatsoever, regardless of political affiliation. People destroying cities, places of business, need to be stopped, full stop. You are okay with that...why, I do not understand.

And yet, we the De blasio's paying over two dozen cops to protect a BLM painting in the city. If not for double standards, they'd have none at all. :roll:

Serious question, the rioters makes there way to your place of business, you okay with these guys attempting to protect your establishment?
DiBlasio is a fool and in the Portland cohort. Doesn’t represent a ton of NY people or any specific movement. No point in tossing his name around.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFsmrfwGIv4
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”