2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Left promoting civil unrest under guise of protest.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:20 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:12 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:27 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:17 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:11 pm Do you really think it is beyond Trump to order the shooting of protesters in order to stay in power?
Yes. Sell it somewhere else.
why on earth would you advise him to slow this roll?
Some of you don’t even recall recent news.

President Donald Trump on Friday seemingly urged the shooting of looters in Minnesota, fueling the national unrest sparked by the death of an African-American man in police custody with a call for military violence against U.S. citizens so extraordinary that it was partially obscured by Twitter.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/2 ... ers-288406

Some of you don’t really understand the man we’re dealing with, do you?

DocBarrister
If Trump is who you keep saying he is, those protests would already be over.
or would I and many others be in the streets with my guns fighting for the protestors?

You seriously think these protests would be "over" if police or military started gunning down protestors ala Kent State?

Thank god most of the military rejects this garbage from Trump. And so do most of the police.
Why do you associate military with gunning people down, that is such an ignorant comment?
ignorant?
Kent State was military, National Guard, yes, but military. Police in Chicago.

Right now we have some sort of 'secret police' supposedly some sort of mixed bag under DHS? or DOJ? in militarized, unmarked garb, full body armor and weaponry, taking people off the street.

"Trump threatens to unleash gunfire"...POTUS doesn't command the local and state police, so who do you think he's talking about?
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by kramerica.inc »

DHS, DOJ was weaponized by Obama to git his enemy Trump. Are we surprised OD is using them in a similar fashion?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:11 pm Do you really think it is beyond Trump to order the shooting of protesters in order to stay in power?

President Donald Trump on Friday seemingly urged the shooting of looters in Minnesota, fueling the national unrest sparked by the death of an African-American man in police custody with a call for military violence against U.S. citizens so extraordinary that it was partially obscured by Twitter.

DocBarrister
or would I and many others be in the streets with my guns fighting for the protestors?

You seriously think these protests would be "over" if police or military started gunning down protestors ala Kent State?

Thank god most of the military rejects this garbage from Trump. And so do most of the police.
Why do you associate military with gunning people down, that is such an ignorant comment?
ignorant?

Right now we have some sort of 'secret police' supposedly some sort of mixed bag under DHS? or DOJ? in militarized, unmarked garb, full body armor and weaponry, taking people off the street.

"Trump threatens to unleash gunfire"...POTUS doesn't command the local and state police, so who do you think he's talking about?
Secret 👮🏼‍♂️?... 🤫 😂😂 did Nancy or Chuck tell you that. Their uniforms are marked.

Kent State....sheesh. Do you still wear bell bottoms and butterfly collars. 😉 😂
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm

DocBarrister

ignorant?

Secret 👮🏼‍♂️?... 🤫 😂😂 did Nancy or Chuck tell you that. Their uniforms are marked.

How old are you youth?
Nope I was crew cut, black glasses, flat top in that era...but Kent State was a big eye opener...and so was Dem convention in Chicago...

So, you're telling us that all the videos of these goons are inaccurate, their uniforms are actually marked, we know who they are, badge #'s, who they report to, etc?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm DHS, DOJ was weaponized by Obama to git his enemy Trump. Are we surprised OD is using them in a similar fashion?
baloney :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:36 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm DHS, DOJ was weaponized by Obama to git his enemy Trump. Are we surprised OD is using them in a similar fashion?
baloney :roll:
No, he needs to take a little credit. The precedent was set by Obama and Co.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Still clinging to this idea, are we? And you don't need any proof of this happening to keep clinging to this idea, right? ;)
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:35 pm

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?
Nope I was crew cut, black glasses, flat top in that era...but Kent State was a big eye opener...and so was Dem convention in Chicago...

So, you're telling us that all the videos of these goons are inaccurate, their uniforms are actually marked, we know who they are, badge #'s, who they report to, etc?
So its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

How you liberal progressives play with the language. And don't give us this crapola any more that you're a republican centrists.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Then there's also this development

https://www.lawfareblog.com/dhs-authori ... -monuments

DHS Authorizes Domestic Surveillance to Protect Statues and Monuments
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

Nerd!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:58 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

So its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

How you liberal progressives play with the language. And don't give us this crapola any more that you're a republican centrists.
You are one angry and hateful dude.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

no, they act like goons with batons and without any accountability. Combat gear, no identification.
Attacking and hitting people who pose no physical threat?
If you don't think that's "goons", I can't help you.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

Nerd!
Yes! no pocket protector though.
That said I was playing football, wrestling, and lacrosse...John Unitas look, not Joe Namath
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

6ftFascist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:43 amSo its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

ffg wrote:You are one angry and hateful dude.
He's more than that. He and his ilk are THE PROBLEM with what is happening now, how Trump is propped up in his effort to divide this country down into feral camps of opposing partisans so he can get re-elected and avoid prosecution for numerous federal criminal offenses. To "become" the failure he so hates to suspect he really is. Conjuring up a scenario where this unprecedented federal meddling in local police action is some sort of justified "protection" of "real, law-abiding Americans", is delusional crap that is going to bring real harm to the country going forward.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:04 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

no, they act like goons with batons and without any accountability. Combat gear, no identification.
This is one of those rare occasions MD. I could not agree with you more. I would not call them goons. They are only doing what they have been ordered to do. What they have been ordered to do is bizarre by any standard. If the folks in Portland want to burn their city down and the police don't give a chit about them doing it... let em burn it down. I just hope when the fires go out the the folks that run Portland don't come crying to the federal government for money to repair the carnage. As far as I'm concerned the folks that run Portland can figure that one out all on their own. To sort of paraphrase something a Fan might say... you burn it you buy it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

This is one of those rare occasions MD. I could not agree with you more. I would not call them goons. They are only doing what they have been ordered to do. What they have been ordered to do is bizarre by any standard. If the folks in Portland want to burn their city down and the police don't give a chit about them doing it... let em burn it down. I just hope when the fires go out the the folks that run Portland don't come crying to the federal government for money to repair the carnage. As far as I'm concerned the folks that run Portland can figure that one out all on their own. To sort of paraphrase something a Fan might say... you burn it you buy it.
It's ok that we agree.
I'm fine with official police protecting property, (though not with the degree of violence against peaceful protestors we've seen), because they are identifiable and accountable, as are their commanders and those they report to, but unaccountable "goons", this is third world.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:06 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

Nerd!
Yes! no pocket protector though.
That said I was playing football, wrestling, and lacrosse...John Unitas look, not Joe Namath
On the one hand offensive players are soft.

On the other hand it’s hard to beat this look no matter how much Tom Brady tries.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ths-676488
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:22 am
6ftFascist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:43 amSo its GOONS protecting citizens, property and freedom of law abiding citizens and patriotic misunderstood patriots (marxists and anarchists) burning pillaging and clubbing people for 49 days straight.

ffg wrote:You are one angry and hateful dude.
He's more than that. He and his ilk are THE PROBLEM with what is happening now, how Trump is propped up in his effort to divide this country down into feral camps of opposing partisans so he can get re-elected and avoid prosecution for numerous federal criminal offenses. To "become" the failure he so hates to suspect he really is. Conjuring up a scenario where this unprecedented federal meddling in local police action is some sort of justified "protection" of "real, law-abiding Americans", is delusional dump that is going to bring real harm to the country going forward.

I agree as long as it’s not described as all republicans as folks like myself and MD are holding out and not handing it over to these soft but hard talking, wanna be bullies.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:28 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.
I'm fine with official police protecting property, (though not with the degree of violence against peaceful protestors we've seen), because they are identifiable and accountable, as are their commanders and those they report to, but unaccountable "goons", this is third world.
Are they accountable?? Good question, I do know they are being ordered to do what they are doing. I for the life of me have no idea why the feds would let their people get involved in this chit storm in Portland. They should be watching it all happen on TV, eating popcorn and laughing at the Keystone cops in Portland chasing their tails. If Portland wants to tolerate this anarchy in their city, then so be it.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:28 am

DocBarrister

ignorant?

How old are you youth?

It's ok that we agree.
"It's ok that we agree."

I don't know, that is sort of scary to me... ;)
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”