CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by CU88 »

US Army Soldier Allegedly Gave Classified Info to Satanic Neo-Nazi Group, Sources Say

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... bc_twt_shr
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

We really need to Drain the Military Swamp.

U.S. Soldier Admits Plotting With Neo-Nazi Cult to Kill Fellow Troops
The soldier, an Army private, confessed that he hoped to cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” federal prosecutors said.

By Alan Feuer
June 22, 2020
Updated 7:53 p.m. ET

An Army private confessed to sharing secret information with a satanic neo-Nazi-group in a plot to attack his own unit while it was overseas and cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Monday.

The private, Ethan Phelan Melzer, was charged in an indictment unsealed this week with collaborating with the Order of the Nine Angles, or O9A, a group that prosecutors described as “an occult-based neo-Nazi and racially motivated violent extremist group.”

“Ethan Melzer, a private in the U.S. Army, was the enemy within,” said Audrey Strauss, the acting United States attorney in Manhattan, a job she moved into over the weekend after her predecessor, Geoffrey S. Berman, resigned under pressure from Attorney General William P. Barr.

Private Melzer, Ms. Strauss added, had tried “to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group.”

The F.B.I. and the Army foiled the plot in late May before it could be carried out, prosecutors said, and Private Melzer, 22, of Louisville, Ky., was arrested on June 10.

While he was in custody, he declared himself to be “a traitor against the United States” and said his plan to stage an assault against an unidentified military base was “tantamount to treason,” prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors said that O9A, which, like other extremist groups, often communicates via encrypted apps like Telegram, espoused “a diabolical cocktail of ideologies laced with hate and violence.”

Experts have said the group, which is based in Britain, overlaps to some degree with better-known neo-Nazi organizations like the Base and Atomwaffen, whose members have also been prosecuted by the federal government. O9A’s followers have expressed admiration not only for Hitler but also for Islamic terrorists like Osama bin Laden, prosecutors said.

It was unclear on Monday whether Private Melzer had a lawyer.

Prosecutors said he enlisted in the Army in 2018 and joined O9A the next year, not long before he and his unit were deployed overseas.

Before planning the attack on his base, he steeped himself in O9A propaganda and literature published by the Islamic State, or ISIS, prosecutors said. As part of their inquiry, federal agents later found an iCloud account that Private Melzer used to store an ISIS document describing the murders of U.S. military personnel, prosecutors said.

In April, after he learned that the Army planned to move his unit to a different overseas base, Private Melzer began to plan the assault, prosecutors said. Using Telegram, he provided members of O9A and a related group, the RapeWaffen Division, with sensitive information, including his unit’s destination, its anticipated movements and its surveillance and defensive capabilities.

In one message to O9A members, Private Melzer said his “military training” and “links to other groups” could be useful to them, according to the indictment. A little more than a week later, the indictment says, he sent another message in which he said he was risking his life by passing along the information and was “expecting results.”

Private Melzer hoped the assault, which one of his conspirators likened to a “jihadi attack,” would ignite “a new war” that would cause “mascal,” or mass casualties, the indictment quotes him as saying.

Prosecutors said he also promised to leak more information about his unit once he arrived at the new base so as “to maximize the likelihood of a successful attack.”

The top charge against Private Melzer — conspiring to murder U.S. nationals — carries a maximum sentence of life in prison. The other charges against him include conspiring to murder U.S. military service members and providing material support to terrorists.

Prosecutors did not disclose how federal agents and the Army thwarted Mr. Melzer’s plot. But they said he had confessed to it almost immediately during an interview on May 30 while in custody.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:03 pm We really need to Drain the Military Swamp.

U.S. Soldier Admits Plotting With Neo-Nazi Cult to Kill Fellow Troops
The soldier, an Army private, confessed that he hoped to cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” federal prosecutors said.

By Alan Feuer
June 22, 2020
Updated 7:53 p.m. ET

An Army private confessed to sharing secret information with a satanic neo-Nazi-group in a plot to attack his own unit while it was overseas and cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Monday.

The private, Ethan Phelan Melzer, was charged in an indictment unsealed this week with collaborating with the Order of the Nine Angles, or O9A, a group that prosecutors described as “an occult-based neo-Nazi and racially motivated violent extremist group.”

“Ethan Melzer, a private in the U.S. Army, was the enemy within,” said Audrey Strauss, the acting United States attorney in Manhattan, a job she moved into over the weekend after her predecessor, Geoffrey S. Berman, resigned under pressure from Attorney General William P. Barr.

Private Melzer, Ms. Strauss added, had tried “to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group.”

The F.B.I. and the Army foiled the plot in late May before it could be carried out, prosecutors said, and Private Melzer, 22, of Louisville, Ky., was arrested on June 10.

While he was in custody, he declared himself to be “a traitor against the United States” and said his plan to stage an assault against an unidentified military base was “tantamount to treason,” prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors said that O9A, which, like other extremist groups, often communicates via encrypted apps like Telegram, espoused “a diabolical cocktail of ideologies laced with hate and violence.”

Experts have said the group, which is based in Britain, overlaps to some degree with better-known neo-Nazi organizations like the Base and Atomwaffen, whose members have also been prosecuted by the federal government. O9A’s followers have expressed admiration not only for Hitler but also for Islamic terrorists like Osama bin Laden, prosecutors said.

It was unclear on Monday whether Private Melzer had a lawyer.

Prosecutors said he enlisted in the Army in 2018 and joined O9A the next year, not long before he and his unit were deployed overseas.

Before planning the attack on his base, he steeped himself in O9A propaganda and literature published by the Islamic State, or ISIS, prosecutors said. As part of their inquiry, federal agents later found an iCloud account that Private Melzer used to store an ISIS document describing the murders of U.S. military personnel, prosecutors said.

In April, after he learned that the Army planned to move his unit to a different overseas base, Private Melzer began to plan the assault, prosecutors said. Using Telegram, he provided members of O9A and a related group, the RapeWaffen Division, with sensitive information, including his unit’s destination, its anticipated movements and its surveillance and defensive capabilities.

In one message to O9A members, Private Melzer said his “military training” and “links to other groups” could be useful to them, according to the indictment. A little more than a week later, the indictment says, he sent another message in which he said he was risking his life by passing along the information and was “expecting results.”

Private Melzer hoped the assault, which one of his conspirators likened to a “jihadi attack,” would ignite “a new war” that would cause “mascal,” or mass casualties, the indictment quotes him as saying.

Prosecutors said he also promised to leak more information about his unit once he arrived at the new base so as “to maximize the likelihood of a successful attack.”

The top charge against Private Melzer — conspiring to murder U.S. nationals — carries a maximum sentence of life in prison. The other charges against him include conspiring to murder U.S. military service members and providing material support to terrorists.

Prosecutors did not disclose how federal agents and the Army thwarted Mr. Melzer’s plot. But they said he had confessed to it almost immediately during an interview on May 30 while in custody.
Mind boggling
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yikes!
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i'm glad he won't be in our army anymore. he seems really bad at planning, execution, subterfuge.
and interrogation. the cycle?
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

From the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)....one of the most important think tanks in DC .... CSIS analyzes 25 years of domestic terrorism incidents and finds that the majority of attacks and plots have come from the far right.
The report says “the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”, with the far right launching two-thirds of attacks and plots in 2019, and 90% of those in 2020.....

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... xt97P6U1R8
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Andersen wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:24 pm From the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)....one of the most important think tanks in DC .... CSIS analyzes 25 years of domestic terrorism incidents and finds that the majority of attacks and plots have come from the far right.
The report says “the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”, with the far right launching two-thirds of attacks and plots in 2019, and 90% of those in 2020.....

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... xt97P6U1R8
So it doesn't look as though they have included what has been going on lately with Antifa, BLM, and all other left-wing splinter groups/individuals. If so, their charts might look more like the late sixties/early seventies. Beyond peaceful demonstrations, what's been going on is "terrorism" any way you cut it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

anti mask terrorists:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:28 pm i'm glad he won't be in our army anymore. he seems really bad at planning, execution, subterfuge.
and interrogation. the cycle?
Hope he doesn't want to become a woman like Bradley, oops, Chelsea Manning?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Hate, hate, hate
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Biggest possible terrorist threat in USA?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I'd say there are plenty in the running these days-

Susan Rosenberg-> Thousand Currents -> BLM

https://www.influencewatch.org/person/susan-rosenberg/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:45 pm I'd say there are plenty in the running these days-

Susan is also as ugly as it gets and for that alone should be banned from any role other than mopping up 7-11 bathrooms.

Typical ugly dem yenta.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:45 pm I'd say there are plenty in the running these days-

Sounds like Gerry Adams
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Ireland has long romanticized terrorism and violence in politics.
No legitimate organization would want to affiliate with either of those scumbags.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:14 am Ireland has long romanticized terrorism and violence in politics.
No legitimate organization would want to affiliate with either of those scumbags.
Slightly off topic. Did you see In The Name of The Father?
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Atlanta man convicted to 15 yrs for terrorist plot to blow up White House:
https://www.cbs46.com/news/metro-atlant ... 2d017.html
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The only surprise is that someone ratted him out. Here is your "antifa":

‘Umbrella man’ was a white supremacist trying to incite violence at George Floyd protests, police say
A masked white man who was seen in a viral video holding an umbrella and smashing the windows of a South Minneapolis auto parts store during the early days of protests over the killing of George Floyd has been identified by police as a suspected white supremacist who was seeking to incite racial violence.

The mysterious figure dubbed “umbrella man” on social media is a suspected member of the Hell’s Angels biker gang, the Star Tribune reported, citing a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week by a Minneapolis police arson investigator.

The police affidavit quoted by the paper says the man’s May 27 vandalism at an AutoZone near the city’s 3rd Precinct police station disrupted what had been a mostly peaceful demonstration two days after Floyd’s death in police custody. The automotive parts supply store was among the first buildings set aflame, triggering days of destructive protests that left a wide swath of the city burned and destroyed.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a court filing obtained by the Star Tribune. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

Because the suspect has not been formally charged, the Star Tribune did not identify him, but describes him as a 32-year-old man who has also been implicated in another racial incident in nearby Stillwater, Minn., in which a Muslim woman was harassed by a group of men wearing white supremacist clothing. Police reportedly identified him based on a tip emailed to investigators last week.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Lubbock Texas man arrested after threatening mass shooting at church:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kcbd.c ... utType=amp

Return to “POLITICS”