Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 pm

How about that, a Democrat who knows Secoriea's name. There's a first for everything!

Of course, these Democrats in NYC just split the head of the Chief of Police in NYC:

https://twitter.com/NYScanner/status/12 ... 52484?s=20

Turner is just one more poster child for gun control.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:59 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 pm

How about that, a Democrat who knows Secoriea's name. There's a first for everything!

Of course, these Democrats in NYC just split the head of the Chief of Police in NYC:

https://twitter.com/NYScanner/status/12 ... 52484?s=20

Turner is just one more poster child for gun control.
Nice to see them all getting along so well, now that the statues have come down.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, not “Antifa”

From the article:
“The use of firearms greatly influences the scale and intensity of these events,” a source in the group, titled “National Accelerationist Revival,” wrote on May 27, advising followers to break police lines “with cocktails, chainsaws, and firearms.” At the time, DHS reported, the group included more than 3,400 subscribers. “Looting and shoplifting are both cool and whites should be doing it way more,” the source went on. “When the laws no longer benefit you, break them for personal gain. If you don’t feel like buying something, steal it. If you don’t feel like driving slow, drive fast. If you don’t like someone, hurt them.”

“We ought to revel in the destruction of the police state,” they wrote. “It is just as necessary to break down the police state and the system of control as it is to spread racial hatred.”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:10 pm Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, not “Antifa”

From the article:
“The use of firearms greatly influences the scale and intensity of these events,” a source in the group, titled “National Accelerationist Revival,” wrote on May 27, advising followers to break police lines “with cocktails, chainsaws, and firearms.” At the time, DHS reported, the group included more than 3,400 subscribers. “Looting and shoplifting are both cool and whites should be doing it way more,” the source went on. “When the laws no longer benefit you, break them for personal gain. If you don’t feel like buying something, steal it. If you don’t feel like driving slow, drive fast. If you don’t like someone, hurt them.”

“We ought to revel in the destruction of the police state,” they wrote. “It is just as necessary to break down the police state and the system of control as it is to spread racial hatred.”
Old Salt said there was a race war underway. I guess he was right. It hadn’t cross my mind that a race war was underway.
“I wish you would!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:39 am Was thinking how to solve some issues. How about we start creating "Hamsterdam's" and CHOPs in abandoned city blocks in cities like Detroit Philly/Baltimore?

May be worth the effort - Give landowners the option to sell to the the city under emminent domain and the City can then takes the property off the areas in need of police patrol. Give the police/drug addicts/criminals all a breather?

Move all criminal activity to one cordoned off area, and civilians can avoid if they don't want to be subject to lawlessness.

The caveat is adding barriers to entry- a registation process to ensure participants know what they are entering and that they waive the city of liability.

Thoughts?
So, you’re suggesting condoning off Trump supporters into one area of the city?

I think Trump is already implementing this plan ... for example, he gave the criminal Roger Stone a “breather.”

Alternatively, can we exile all Trump supporters to Idaho and call it a day? Just a suggestion.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:39 am Was thinking how to solve some issues. How about we start creating "Hamsterdam's" and CHOPs in abandoned city blocks in cities like Detroit Philly/Baltimore?

May be worth the effort - Give landowners the option to sell to the the city under emminent domain and the City can then takes the property off the areas in need of police patrol. Give the police/drug addicts/criminals all a breather?

Move all criminal activity to one cordoned off area, and civilians can avoid if they don't want to be subject to lawlessness.

The caveat is adding barriers to entry- a registation process to ensure participants know what they are entering and that they waive the city of liability.

Thoughts?
Did you think that up, or did you watch season 4 of The Wire?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:44 am

Thoughts?

I think Trump is already implementing this plan ... for example, he gave the criminal Roger Stone a “breather.”

Alternatively, can we exile all Trump supporters to Idaho and call it a day? Just a suggestion.

DocBarrister 8-)
Should we all wear yellow stars pinned to our clothes.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Just you
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 380067002/

Interesting story in my morning FLP fishwrapper formerly know as a newspaper. This is how mole hills are turned into mountains. These 2 young black kids were waiting outside of the school for the teacher to let them into the gym for practice. Somebody at the school thinks with all their gear and gym bags looks suspicious. They called the cops. The cops show up and in about 15 seconds determine these kids are not suspicious and then they leave. Where the hell is the controversy here? What ever happened to if you see something, say something. You FLP folks have created an environment of paranoia around any and all schools. Should a couple of black yutes waiting out front with their gym bags be considered a threat? The answer is, of course not. The facts here tell the whole story. Somebody outside of the school looked suspicious to someone that works at the school. Someone calls the police to report it. The police show up and determine there is nothing going on and they leave. The cops did not shoot anybody, the cops did not beat anybody up. The truth is this entire issue was a huge nothingburger. That is until someone complains about it to the media. Now it rates as a expansive article in a pathetic FLP fishwrapper trying desperately to make it appear to be a racist incident. GMAFB... :roll:

The school employee was surprised to see young men at an elementary school that has been closed during the pandemic, Putnam said. Also, he said, school employees have been trained to be acutely alert to intruders, given the rash of school shootings across the country in recent years.

"It is important to point out that at that time our elementary school buildings and campuses were still closed to the community," Putnam said. "I know that the young men were not privy to that information."
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:32 am
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:44 am

Thoughts?

DocBarrister 8-)
Should we all wear yellow stars pinned to our clothes.

Two things happened yesterday which made me wince: Democrats beat on cops in Brooklyn NY with no arrests and reparations were approved in Asheville NC and possibly Providence RI. Anytime reparations gets some traction anywhere, you may want to keep a tight handle on your wallet, because property and income taxes are about to escalate. This is right out of the playbook for Dems...take a sympathetic cause then raise your taxes.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 am https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 380067002/

Interesting story in my morning FLP fishwrapper formerly know as a newspaper. This is how mole hills are turned into mountains. These 2 young black kids were waiting outside of the school for the teacher to let them into the gym for practice. Somebody at the school thinks with all their gear and gym bags looks suspicious. They called the cops. The cops show up and in about 15 seconds determine these kids are not suspicious and then they leave. Where the hell is the controversy here. What ever happened to if you see something, say something. You FLP folks have created an environment of paranoia around any and all schools. Should a couple of black yutes waiting out front with their gym bags be considered a threat? The answer is, of course not. The facts here tell the whole story. Somebody outside of the school looked suspicious to someone that works at the school. Someone calls the police to report it. The police show up and determine there is nothing going on and they leave. The cops did not shoot anybody, the cops did not beat anybody up. The truth is this entire issue was a huge nothingburger. That is until someone complains about it to the media. Now it rates as a expansive article in a pathetic FLP fishwrapper trying desperately to make it appear to be a racist incident. GMAFB... :roll:

Pay wall, but I get the gist of the story.

Look: leftists in media and on message boards do what they can to lie about anything. The entire goal is to pry money out of your pocket assuming you are a net producer of wealth.

Do not compromise with leftists. They are shamelessly dishonest. Push back every time. Everything they want is a cancer to our culture.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:15 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 am https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 380067002/

Interesting story in my morning FLP fishwrapper formerly know as a newspaper. This is how mole hills are turned into mountains. These 2 young black kids were waiting outside of the school for the teacher to let them into the gym for practice. Somebody at the school thinks with all their gear and gym bags looks suspicious. They called the cops. The cops show up and in about 15 seconds determine these kids are not suspicious and then they leave. Where the hell is the controversy here. What ever happened to if you see something, say something. You FLP folks have created an environment of paranoia around any and all schools. Should a couple of black yutes waiting out front with their gym bags be considered a threat? The answer is, of course not. The facts here tell the whole story. Somebody outside of the school looked suspicious to someone that works at the school. Someone calls the police to report it. The police show up and determine there is nothing going on and they leave. The cops did not shoot anybody, the cops did not beat anybody up. The truth is this entire issue was a huge nothingburger. That is until someone complains about it to the media. Now it rates as a expansive article in a pathetic FLP fishwrapper trying desperately to make it appear to be a racist incident. GMAFB... :roll:

Look: leftists in media and on message boards do what they can to lie about anything. The entire goal is to pry money out of your pocket assuming you are a net producer of wealth.

Do not compromise with leftists. They are shamelessly dishonest. Push back every time. Everything they want is a cancer to our culture.
Sorry about the paywall. The gist was the school called about suspicious people in front of the school. The police responded and quickly realized there was nothing amiss. In a matter of a couple of minutes the police left and everybody went about their business. Now these kids were left fearing for their lives. A prime example of a mountain built out of a molehill. In this instance the police did exactly what they were suppose to do. The end result is another FLP chitstorm throwing out baseless allegations against the police and anybody else involved in this overblown fiasco.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:15 am

Sorry about the paywall. The gist was the school called about suspicious people in front of the school. The police responded and quickly realized there was nothing amiss. In a matter of a couple of minutes the police left and everybody went about their business. Now these kids were left fearing for their lives. A prime example of a mountain built out of a molehill. In this instance the police did exactly what they were suppose to do. The end result is another FLP chitstorm throwing out baseless allegations against the police and anybody else involved in this overblown fiasco.

The Left should abide by their new world by not calling police when there's an 'issue'. The rest of us will support police and call them when necessary. I think that makes sense.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Interesting story in my morning FLP fishwrapper formerly know as a newspaper. This is how mole hills are turned into mountains. These 2 young black kids were waiting outside of the school for the teacher to let them into the gym for practice. Somebody at the school thinks with all their gear and gym bags looks suspicious. They called the cops. The cops show up and in about 15 seconds determine these kids are not suspicious and then they leave. Where the hell is the controversy here? What ever happened to if you see something, say something. You FLP folks have created an environment of paranoia around any and all schools. Should a couple of black yutes waiting out front with their gym bags be considered a threat? The answer is, of course not. The facts here tell the whole story. Somebody outside of the school looked suspicious to someone that works at the school. Someone calls the police to report it. The police show up and determine there is nothing going on and they leave. The cops did not shoot anybody, the cops did not beat anybody up. The truth is this entire issue was a huge nothingburger. That is until someone complains about it to the media. Now it rates as a expansive article in a pathetic FLP fishwrapper trying desperately to make it appear to be a racist incident. GMAFB... :roll:

The school employee was surprised to see young men at an elementary school that has been closed during the pandemic, Putnam said. Also, he said, school employees have been trained to be acutely alert to intruders, given the rash of school shootings across the country in recent years.

"It is important to point out that at that time our elementary school buildings and campuses were still closed to the community," Putnam said. "I know that the young men were not privy to that information."
So "somebody" thought the boys waiting for practice with their gym bags looked "suspicious" and called the police.

Do I have that correct?

Ok, would that "somebody" have called the police if they were white?
or would that not have been as "suspicious" to that "Nancy"??
Like, maybe just approach the white boys and say hello?

We have all sorts of evidence now (given cell phone cameras) that even those who think of themselves as 'liberal' will weaponize a call to 911 when they are in a situation with a young black man and far less so with a white man.

Now, what was the experience for those two young athletes? As the police rolled up, were the boys concerned about their lives? (yes, they're not stupid). Had they been white, would they have been worried about their lives? (nope, they knew they belonged there).

Now, white boys don't ask for this "privilege" of not having someone call the police on them as they wait to get into a gym with their gym bags, nor the "privilege" of not being scared as the police roll up because they know they belong, have every right to be there...

But they do have this privilege.

Get it?

btw, in your description of the story, the police themselves did nothing wrong, but they were the tools of the person who found black kids with gym bags outside a gym to be suspicious...
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 am

So "somebody" thought the boys waiting for practice with their gym bags looked "suspicious" and called the police.

Do I have that correct?

We have all sorts of evidence now (given cell phone cameras) that even those who think of themselves as 'liberal' will weaponize a call to 911 when they are in a situation with a young black man and far less so with a white man.

Now, what was the experience for those two young athletes? As the police rolled up, were the boys concerned about their lives? (yes, they're not stupid). Had they been white, would they have been worried about their lives? (nope, they knew they belonged there).

Now, white boys don't ask for this "privilege" of not having someone call the police on them as they wait to get into a gym with their gym bags, nor the "privilege" of not being scared as the police roll up because they know they belong, have every right to be there...

Get it?

btw, in your description of the story, the police themselves did nothing wrong, but they were the tools of the person who found black kids with gym bags outside a gym to be suspicious...
Take a number a get in line.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6753362/b ... rre-stunt/
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Do I have that correct?

We have all sorts of evidence now (given cell phone cameras) that even those who think of themselves as 'liberal' will weaponize a call to 11 when they are in a situation with a young black man and far less so with a white man.

Get it?

"btw, in your description of the story, the police themselves did nothing wrong, but they were the tools of the person who found black kids with gym bags outside a gym to be suspicious..."

Winner, winner chicken dinner. You waded through all the BS and got the point of my message. The cops did what they were suppose to do. They responded to the call and took all of 2 minutes to be on their way. You respond in typical fashion... would they have called the cops if they were white? I sure hope so. If not what is the point of indoctrinating the entire nation that if you see something say something? In my world someone from the school could have simply walked out to the car and said "can I help you folks with something" :roll:

This episode happened to my brother and his friends way back in the very early 1970s. My brother went to Jefferson HS at the time, when he actually went to school. Him and a bunch of his friends decided to skip school and go hunting that day. In the HS parking lot my brain damaged brother and his buddies transferred their shotguns and hunting gear from one car to another. A school century saw them doing it and called the police. They did not get very far before the RPD in full force pulled them over. guns drawn and put them face down on the pavement. The end result was my brother was expelled from school where he soon after this episode joined the US Army with my parents blessing. I don't know how this relates to the topic but I always chuckle to this day how stupid my brother was way back when.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 am

Do I have that correct?

We have all sorts of evidence now (given cell phone cameras) that even those who think of themselves as 'liberal' will weaponize a call to 11 when they are in a situation with a young black man and far less so with a white man.

Get it?

"btw, in your description of the story, the police themselves did nothing wrong, but they were the tools of the person who found black kids with gym bags outside a gym to be suspicious..."

Winner, winner chicken dinner. You waded through all the BS and got the point of my message. The cops did what they were suppose to do. They responded to the call and took all of 2 minutes to be on their way. You respond in typical fashion... would they have called the cops if they were white? I sure hope so. If not what is the point of indoctrinating the entire nation that if you see something say something? In my world someone from the school could have simply walked out to the car and said "can I help you folks with something" :roll:
right, (in YOUR world) you'd say hello to the kids, after all you're supposedly someone in a position of authority at the school. Why would you be afraid of kids with gym bags outside a gym?

And that's what happens when the kids are white, most of the time.
But not if they're black.
Black boys don't live in Your world...

Get it?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:50 am

Do I have that correct?

Get it?

right, (in YOUR world) you'd say hello to the kids, after all you're supposedly someone in a position of authority at the school. Why would you be afraid of kids with gym bags outside a gym?

Get it?
Read my post above and get back to me. My dumbass brother was lucky he did not get shot.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 am

Do I have that correct?

Get it?

Get it?
Read my post above and get back to me. My dumbass brother was lucky he did not get shot.
Yes, someone sees him with guns in a parking lot.
He was indeed "lucky", though ask yourself that next question, what if he'd been black and doing this dumb thing?

of course, not exactly the same thing as a gym bag outside a gym...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Do I have that correct?

Get it?

Get it?
In my world I am not afraid of black kids or white kids carrying gym bags. In my world I would have no problem asking them if they needed help. In this situation the school was closed and the person at the school had no idea what these two yutes were waiting outside the school for. I am not the person who came up with the logic of "if you see something, say something" that FLP claptrap my friend. Somebody at the school saw something and they said something. Ain't that what they have been trained to do?
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”