2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:50 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:22 pm Per a new Monmouth poll, Biden is up 13% in Pennsylvania.
Anybody tell Joe? Can he comprehend the lead? :D
Joe was told he might be moving into a new house soon. He thought they meant a retirement home, but they explained it was the White House. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kanye West run for the presidency is apparently over. :lol: Like that is a surprise.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:41 pm Kanye West run for the presidency is apparently over. :lol: Like that is a surprise.
What!!!! He was going to carry the black vote!!
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:41 pm Kanye West run for the presidency is apparently over. :lol: Like that is a surprise.
Oh, no. I just donated $1 million to his campaign. He promised me I could be Attorney General.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

are you freaking kidding me?!?! biden better not take this as an invitation to stay in the basement.

actually, i don't care about the basement, he could be on zoom. probably have some technical difficulties and it would be even better.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:11 pm
are you freaking kidding me?!?! biden better not take this as an invitation to stay in the basement.

actually, i don't care about the basement, he could be on zoom. probably have some technical difficulties and it would be even better.
He decided to issue a challenge to become king of Wakanda in 2022.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

if 2020 keeps it up, i might be interested in looking into wakanda. is that coming to america or something else?

there was a squirrel that was tested and had bubonic plague in colorado in the last several days. what made them want to test a dead squirrel? is this all over the place? my dog had 4 dead squirrels in his mouth in the last 2 weeks, and almost a skunk.

is bubonic plague next?!?!?
DMac

Post by DMac »

My question is, what kind of dog and how is he/she catching those squirrels (or his he/she retrieving them for a guy with a 22 or shotgun)?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

DMac wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:35 pm My question is, what kind of dog and how is he/she catching those squirrels (or his he/she retrieving them for a guy with a 22 or shotgun)?
they're dead already. he (lab) couldn't catch a live squirrel if he walked up on a bunch of them sunbathing with headphones on.

foxes are probably getting them and taking the good meat out. or bubonic plague is.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Ah! Not often a dog catches a squirrel. Might want to get him one of these, can play with it all day. Kinda like those ball launchers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAd3ALa--gg
ggait

Post by ggait »

New national poll out from Quinipiac (B+ quality rating from 538).

Its early. And its only one poll. But absolutely BRUTAL for Bone Spurs.

Losing to Sleepy/Creepy Old Demented Basement Guy by 15% points. FYI, the quants say that Trump has no chance in the EC if the national gap goes beyond 5%.

Economy -- Biden +5
Handling a crisis -- Biden +19
Health care -- Biden +19
Coronavirus response -- Biden +24
Addressing racial inequality -- Biden +32

Trump honesty -- 66 percent say no
Trump good leadership skills -- 63 percent say no
Trump cares about average Americans -- 61 percent say no
Trump job approval -- only 36% approve
Trump economy handling -- only 44% approve
Trump handling race relations -- only 31% approve
Distrust Trump on Coronavirus -- 67%
Trump on school re-opening -- 61% disapprove
Masks -- 73% say Trump should wear a mask in public

But Trump did get 100% support among Lost Cause Bitter End Confederate flag wavers. So there is that.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:24 pm if 2020 keeps it up, i might be interested in looking into wakanda. is that coming to america or something else?

there was a squirrel that was tested and had bubonic plague in colorado in the last several days. what made them want to test a dead squirrel? is this all over the place? my dog had 4 dead squirrels in his mouth in the last 2 weeks, and almost a skunk.

is bubonic plague next?!?!?
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Parscale out. Stepien in. Trump shakes up his campaign.

https://www.axios.com/trump-new-campaig ... ea8b3.html
njbill

Post by njbill »

Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee. You might want to avoid the George Washington Bridge this summer.

Stepien was having an affair with Bridget Kelly of Bridgegate fame and was knee deep in the controversy, himself.

Trump likes guys like that. Maybe Stepien and Jason Miller can share some stories over a beer or three.

Wonder if Stepien will get a Ferrari?

Only the best pipples.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:50 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:22 pm Per a new Monmouth poll, Biden is up 13% in Pennsylvania.
Anybody tell Joe? Can he comprehend the lead? :D
Joe was told he might be moving into a new house soon. He thought they meant a retirement home, but they explained it was the White House. :lol:
And it has a really big reinforced bunker basement... :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

People are saying, not me but lots of people, that it’s not a bunker it’s a stubbed to health clinic to brilliant geniuses who need to be saved from the people.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

njbill wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 pm Parscale out. Stepien in. Trump shakes up his campaign.

https://www.axios.com/trump-new-campaig ... ea8b3.html
Campaign management definitely the problem. Certainly couldn’t be the product or message.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm
A question, are people telling the truth? I think that just like in 2016, people don't want anyone to know that they are voting for o d. Yet, when the the voting booth the cast their vote for the racist bigot.
Polls may be directionaly correct, but like last time - I suspect there are a lot of pending Trump voters who will either not admit it, or just plain not participate in the polling processes.

Perhaps even more so this time around.

n 2016, we had a good guide in the Brexit polls. Less to base gut feelings on this time around, but my gut is telling me that a 7-8 point lead in the polls for Biden will equate to a dead heat in actual voting (versus my view of a 4 point polling lead for HRC equating to "even" in 2016.

We will see in November....
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

HooDat wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:17 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm
A question, are people telling the truth? I think that just like in 2016, people don't want anyone to know that they are voting for o d. Yet, when the the voting booth the cast their vote for the racist bigot.
Polls may be directionaly correct, but like last time - I suspect there are a lot of pending Trump voters who will either not admit it, or just plain not participate in the polling processes.

Perhaps even more so this time around.

n 2016, we had a good guide in the Brexit polls. Less to base gut feelings on this time around, but my gut is telling me that a 7-8 point lead in the polls for Biden will equate to a dead heat in actual voting (versus my view of a 4 point polling lead for HRC equating to "even" in 2016.

We will see in November....

Based on general observations of which party supports what, it's getting next to impossible to think of the Democratic Party as being pro-America.

Return to “POLITICS”