All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

CU77

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by CU77 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:11 pm Is Fauci going to tell us to use masks now? NOW masks are helpful that they are plentiful!

:lol:
He's been telling you to use masks for some time. Even your hero Trump has gotten the message.

And yes, it's important that NOW masks are plentiful. When they weren't, it was more important for health care workers to have the masks.

Why is this so hard to understand?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU77 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:47 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:11 pm Is Fauci going to tell us to use masks now? NOW masks are helpful that they are plentiful!

He's been telling you to use masks for some time. Even your hero Trump has gotten the message.

And yes, it's important that NOW masks are plentiful. When they weren't, it was more important for health care workers to have the masks.

I've said it for years. Americans are dumb. They only read the headlines. And often, not a lot of them. SO when this thing hit and people were REALLY paying attention he told people that masks wouldnt help you. I get the purpose, so there wasn;' a run on PPE for first responders, but the damage was done.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

And we learned that asymptomatic spread is a risk. Before the risk was thought to increase when a person was symptomatic. With a NOVEL virus, you learn as you go. That’s why it’s called NOVEL. I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand either.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm

And we learned that asymptomatic spread is a risk. Before the risk was thought to increase when a person was symptomatic. With a NOVEL virus, you learn as you go. That’s why it’s called NOVEL. I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand either.
i knew asymptomatic risk was the largest risk of this virus in early march.
the messaging on masks was awful. still is.
even i know these things.
and i post on a lacrosse website.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm

i knew asymptomatic risk was the largest risk of this virus in early march.
the messaging on masks was awful. still is.
even i know these things.
and i post on a lacrosse website.
You believe you know more than Anthony Fauci about COVID-19?
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i wrote that?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i wrote that?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:50 pmi wrote that?
Let me rephrase. Do you believe you knew something Fauci did not know?
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:52 pm
that depends if he knew then or admits now the messaging was poor.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:57 pm
It’s a simple question. He is the #1 infections disease expert in the country. Do you believe you knew something that he did not know? And if so, how did you come to know it and why do you think he may have missed it?
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:02 pm
It’s a simple question. He is the #1 infections disease expert in the country. Do you believe you knew something that he did not know? And if so, how did you come to know it and why do you think he may have missed it?
again... where did i say that?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:10 pm
I am asking. It’s a two part question.....

We have 3.5 million cases as on 7/13/20. On 3/20/20 we had 19,806 cases. I am trying to understand if you believe you saw something In March about asymptotic spread that Dr. Fauci and his team of scientists at the CDC didn’t see?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm
I am asking. It’s a two part question.
if you are not talking about the messaging... no.
basically what i said already.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm
I am asking. It’s a two part question.
if you are not talking about the messaging... no.
basically what i said already.
Ok...I posted and edit:
We have 3.5 million cases as on 7/13/20. On 3/20/20 we had 19,806 cases. I am trying to understand if you believe you saw something In March about asymptotic spread that Dr. Fauci and his team of scientists at the CDC didn’t see?
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm We have 3.5 million cases as on 7/13/20. On 3/20/20 we had 19,806 cases. I am trying to understand if you believe you saw something In March about asymptotic spread that Dr. Fauci and his team of scientists at the CDC didn’t see?
to this part... fauci was convinced of asymptomatic spread in january.
redfield publicly warned of the possibilty in mid feb and then was surprised but had it confirmed around feb 25.
by mid march there was info and reports and studies from all over, including the u.s.
the ga governor everyone laughed off the podium for being weeks late with his discovery? april 2. (the cdc, perennially late to the game, had adjusted guidance 2 or 3 days earlier). the WHO would go on to tell people it was and then wasnt "very rare" in june.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm We have 3.5 million cases as on 7/13/20. On 3/20/20 we had 19,806 cases. I am trying to understand if you believe you saw something In March about asymptotic spread that Dr. Fauci and his team of scientists at the CDC didn’t see?
to this part... fauci was convinced of asymptomatic spread in january.
redfield publicly warned of the possibilty in mid feb and then was surprised but had it confirmed around feb 25.
by mid march there was info and reports and studies from all over, including the u.s.
the ga governor everyone laughed off the podium for being weeks late with his discovery? april 2. (the cdc, perennially late to the game, had adjusted guidance 2 or 3 days earlier). the WHO would go on to tell people it was and then wasnt "very rare" in june.
That’s why it’s called NOVEL. We are back to not wanting a run on PPE which is what he said. Dr. Fauci is the least of our problems. It’s like those Hopkins fans on the board that know all the things Petro should have known.
“I wish you would!”
calourie

Post by calourie »

As regards Covid, Fauci has been invariably well ahead of Trump, Pence, Kushner, Navarro and anybody else (even Birx) the Trump administration has trotted out to try to inform us about the factual aspects of the disease and its' impact. The Trump administration trying to undermine Fauci's evaluations even if they are constantly evolving attempts to hit a moving target, seem mindlessly misguided and self serving, and I might ad counterproductive to making it look like Trump is on the right track determining the future course of the disease.
Typical Lax Dad

calourie wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 pm As regards Covid, Fauci has been invariably well ahead of Trump, Pence, Kushner, Navarro and anybody else (even Birx) the Trump administration has trotted out to try to inform us about the factual aspects of the disease and its' impact. The Trump administration trying to undermine Fauci's evaluations even if they are constantly evolving attempts to hit a moving target, seem mindlessly misguided and self serving, and I might ad counterproductive to making it look like Trump is on the right track determining the future course of the disease.
It’s incredible. It’s a Novel coronavirus and a pandemic that is being managed by the #1 infectious disease expert and his team but they don’t know anything. There are lots of factors that influenced messaging. We had 19k cases late March. We have 3.5 million now but it’s Fauci’s fault because he didn’t make the call until April 3. We had 319,444 cases on April 4th when he “gave the order”....we have 3.5 million cases on July 13th. What has been Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and Alabama’s problem. The mask order was given April 3rd. Here it is over 3 months later. It’s Fauci’s fault?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”