JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:50 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:52 am Are you pretending you don't know how the real world works.

Flynns original lawyers were junior partners in a firm whose senior partner was Obamas wing man Eric Holder. Obama had been trying to destroy Flynn since Flynn used the word ISLAMIC TERRORISTS to him. Look it up.
So now Obama's "in on it", too.

You guys are building a house on sand here.

Riddle me this: Trump already fired Flynn. Why would Obama or anyone else in your "conspiracy" care if Flynn served a single day in jail?

Point of fact, Flynn is free right now. He's been free for years now. No one cares. Flynn could EASILY not serve one single day in jail. And you're telling us that that would affect Obama.....how, exactly?

Flynn gets convicted----or Flynn doesn't get convicted......nothing changes for any of your "conspirators". You all understand that, right?

The tin foil hat theories make NO SENSE, fellas. Just stop.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh, though, 6......
Do al little sesarch
On January 4th the FBI and Justice department were going to drop the case against Flynn

On January 5th Obama convened a meeting of Senior administration staff to CONTINUE pressing charges and investigation of Flynn.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 am I used to run attorneys as a vendor to us from major law firms as an Associate at Credit Suisse as a 27yr old. Cadwalater, Winston Strawn, King and Spalding, Nelson Mullins, (occasionally) Sully, Covington, Wachtell, Simpson, White & Davis, Proskauer and on and on. I was their client, used them for many steak dinners as a perk of working 80+ hour weeks for most of my 20s. Not to mention friends who are partners at these firms and others.

Oh and my sister's brother in law ran Ropes Gray, I've only spent a thousand hours with him over the last 20yrs.

Weren't you telling me I didn't understand art previously. Now you're an expert because you had one client? Go back to shrieking and losing an unwinnable fight.

I don't understand internal politics...stupid.
I can't recall ever meeting anyone who dropped more names.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You are the one who's telling me how I don't understand law firm politics but you once had a large law firm client. Merely pointing out my bona fides compared with your one anecdotal experience. I guess if I were cleaning toilets I'd hear a lot of gossip too though.

The other day it was how I didn't understand. Probably because you once heard of a sculptor named Rodin.

Go save some fetuses.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:53 pm Do al little sesarch
On January 4th the FBI and Justice department were going to drop the case against Flynn

On January 5th Obama convened a meeting of Senior administration staff to CONTINUE pressing charges and investigation of Flynn.
Great. Guess what? You're making my point.

When was Flynn fired, 6ft?

So we're back to my assertion: even in your and OS's wildest theories, the instant Trump fired Flynn? Your "conspiracy" is now over, because the goal was accomplished.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You don't understand the real world. You don't understand internal politics. You don't understand art. You don't understand distilling.

He once was adjacent to something and you can't understand any of it.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:10 pm You don't understand the real world. You don't understand internal politics. You don't understand art. You don't understand distilling.

I understand the Sistine Chapel ceiling is considered one of mans greatest creations. An astonishing achievement of a single human being over 4 years.

And I understand you may be in the minority for thinking it underwhelming.

Congratulations to you though on your successes.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:09 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:53 pm Do al little sesarch

Great. Guess what? You're making my point.

When was Flynn fired, 6ft?

So we're back to my assertion: even in your and OS's wildest theories, the instant Trump fired Flynn? Your "conspiracy" is now over, because the goal was accomplished.
Keep moving the Target.

I responded to your post that said So now Obama's "in on it", too.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm not moving the target.

I'm telling you that the instant Flynn was fired, way the hell back on February 13, 2017, any invented motive you think Obama had goes right out the window.

Now you no longer have a motive for Obama or anyone else to care about whether or not Flynn pleaded guilty.

Further, Trump told the world Flynn is a liar. So you can't come up with a reason why Obama or your Deep State would give two *hits about Flynn's legal status: "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,"-President Trump

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, 6ft.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 pm I'm not moving the target.

I'm telling you that the instant Flynn was fired, way the hell back on February 13, 2017, any invented motive you think Obama had goes right out the window.

Now you no longer have a motive for Obama or anyone else to care about whether or not Flynn pleaded guilty.

Further, Trump told the world Flynn is a liar. So you can't come up with a reason why Obama or your Deep State would give two *hits about Flynn's legal status: "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,"-President Trump

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, 6ft.
Obama wanted him to go to jail.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:10 pm You don't understand the real world. You don't understand internal politics. You don't understand art. You don't understand distilling.

I understand the Sistine Chapel ceiling is considered one of mans greatest creations. An astonishing achievement of a single human being over 4 years.

Have you walked through the whole bldg only to end there? The uffizi? Tell me what you think of the Taj Mahal?

There’s more impressive architecture from Gaudi in Spain and in Istanbul. Art is about something that creates a visceral feeling inside. The minority are the ones who make claims that are absolute, especially when they haven’t experienced it and a broad enough universe of different types form which to compare relative value.

“May be”. Just jumping to conclusions like Obama is getting Flynn through a super respected law firm. You speculate others do/observe/participate.

Just chilling in the cave throwing rocks, conjecturing and hating on anyone who represents any threat to the way you want life to be.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:34 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Have you walked through the whole bldg only to end there? The uffizi? Tell me what you think of the Taj Mahal?

There’s more impressive architecture from Gaudi in Spain and in Istanbul. Art is about something that creates a visceral feeling inside. The minority are the ones who make claims that are absolute, especially when they haven’t experienced it and a broad enough universe of different types form which to compare relative value.

“May be”. Just jumping to conclusions like Obama is getting Flynn through a super respected law firm. You speculate others do/observe/participate.

Just chilling in the cave throwing rocks, conjecturing and hating on anyone who represents any threat to the way you want life to be.
The Uffizi is an amazing museum. My wife was not impressed at all. The fact that it is a representation of the centuries the Medici family spent collecting art. We only spent 2 hours there and barely saw much of the collection. How they protected it from the Nazis is beyond me. They have one painting by Michelangelo when he was still working under his master. His master started it and he let him finish it. One interesting tidbit we learned about the sistine chapel. There is a fresco on the wall that Michelangelo painted right above the entrance door. Michelangelo had a feud of sorts with one of the bishops when he was doing his painting. Right above the door Michelangelo portrayed the bishop with his hair represented by serpents. Knowing the bishop would pass through the door every day was his way of getting back at him.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Agreed. Did you get to (and walk all the way up) Il Duomo? That’s impressive as well.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:51 pm Agreed. Did you get to (and walk all the way up) Il Duomo? That’s impressive as well.
No we did not have alot of free time in Florence. My wife and I each purchased some really nice gold necklaces. We had to act like tourists after all. The most amazing thing we saw in Italy was when we were in Rome. The Fountains of Tivoli were just absolutely amazing. They were built just to appease a man who could not be pope because he was diddling a married women. he was still a very powerful man and they built this amazing palace for him. All of the fountains are gravity fed from the Tiber river.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=th ... &FORM=VIRE
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:17 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:51 pm Agreed. Did you get to (and walk all the way up) Il Duomo? That’s impressive as well.
No we did not have alot of free time in Florence. My wife and I each purchased some really nice gold necklaces. We had to act like tourists after all. The most amazing thing we saw in Italy was when we were in Rome. The Fountains of Tivoli were just absolutely amazing. They were built just to appease a man who could not be pope because he was diddling a married women. he was still a very powerful man and they built this amazing palace for him. All of the fountains are gravity fed from the Tiber river.
When my son was in Rome....he went to see the fountains and was not impressed at all......they were under repair... :D
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Trevi and the forum are impressive as well.

Plus just the damn bread and olive oil.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

You ever see the documentary on the hanging gardens of Babylon? Remarkable. It would have been something to see.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:26 pm

"Plus just the damn bread and olive oil."

Brings back some delicious memories. If your not careful you can stuff your face so full of bread you don't have any room left. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:23 pm
When my son was in Rome....he went to see the fountains and was not impressed at all......they were under repair... :D
That had to suck. Without the fountains operating it just would not be the same.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:26 pm

My favorite memory of the forum was the graffiti that is still on the walls after all this time. There was sometimes more bloodshed in the stands than there was in the arena.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:23 pm
That had to suck. Without the fountains operating it just would not be the same.
I know. They saw some cools stuff though. I have photos of the dry fountains!
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”