2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:27 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 am
CU88 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

Just a national disgrace.
Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses...

"Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses..."

Certainly then no democrat would be concerned. :roll:

When the NYS legislature passed the late term murder law they all stood up and applauded and cheered and smiled and laughed and back slapped one another. These same people want to pretend they are saddened and appalled at the deaths of so many people from corona virus. Yeah, sure they are. :roll:

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/new-y ... ortion-law

I know some here reject this summation, and some even think I kid, but I'm dead serious: the worst elements of America reside within the Democratic Party. They are wildly amoral, antithetical to anything that makes America excellent, and they'll stop at nothing to undo your happiness and life.

You need to be careful around these people. They couch their goals with blurry sounding bromides, but at the end of the day, they will ruin your life and not think twice about it.

I do not understand how anyone could vote for most Democrats today. They are against all that America is.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:10 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm Yeezy 2020!
Dude took out a PPP loan for his clothing line meanwhile his streetwalker wife just got $200mm for a 10% stake in her cosmetics line from COTY (and she literally gained her fame from a sex tape w RayJay, the brother of someone famous so that should be fair game).

He can’t be pres with that going down!
He would be the first president to profit from the gov?!

Really? Unthinkable!

:lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Like the Sec of Treasury tells Bobby Axelrod in Billions:

These guys did their dirt after having a bank charter. You did yours before and so you won’t get one.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

When the NYS legislature passed the late term murder law they all stood up and applauded and cheered and smiled and laughed and back slapped one another. These same people want to pretend they are saddened and appalled at the deaths of so many people from corona virus. Yeah, sure they are. :roll:

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.

I know some here reject this summation, and some even think I kid, but I'm dead serious: the worst elements of America reside within the Democratic Party. They are wildly amoral, antithetical to anything that makes America excellent, and they'll stop at nothing to undo your happiness and life.

You need to be careful around these people. They couch their goals with blurry sounding bromides, but at the end of the day, they will ruin your life and not think twice about it.

I do not understand how anyone could vote for most Democrats today. They are against all that America is.
My new motto for the Democrat Party... Some Lives Matter.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 am

My new motto for the Democrat Party... Some Lives Matter.

Black lives don't even matter to Black Lives Matter. This isn't hard. Most of these wackos are Marxists and will bring about the same end.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bart wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:35 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 am … saw a report tonight from a Florida infectious disease doctor who claims x-rays of "recovered" individuals show 67% have scarred lungs. Not clear how long this condition lasts, but you can bet some % of those will live shortened lives. Doctors are just starting to get a handle on the long term effects. Indications that the virus attaches itself to the walls of the cardiovascular system, so it becomes a cardiovascular disease. Cases of individuals , asymptomatic, presenting with strokes, not initially thought to be COVID, later turns out it was COVID induced.
The problem, if you want to call it that, is that these observations have no back basis. Ordinarily the medical community does not look at the lungs of recovered patients with the Flu or other upper respiratory illnesses. Are these same scarring patterns evident there? There is no idea as to the length of these issues or if they persist or are different than that seen by those who recover from other upper respiratory illnesses. Physicians wont know the long term effects until after the long term................. Looking into the crystal ball at this point in the viral infancy, if you will, is just that in my opinion. Predictions can be made and hypothesized but with out any data to back it up, long term data, it is just that........a hypothesis.

Not saying that it should not be looked in to. Generalizations at this time seem to be a bit premature.
… agree, there is nothing close to a controlled study of this. Simply observation. Much like the Henry Ford data. Just statistics with questionable context.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… how's the elk this morning?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:25 am

People have the right to choose if they want to wear a mask. The government can’t tell people what to do with their bodies... :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

'Please kill me last'. It didn't help John Edge, it won't save you either.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/dini ... iance.html
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Yawn, our daily dose of rightwingnuttery...they really don't hear themselves flapping their gums, do they? Trolls be trolling...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:30 am

'Please kill me last'. It didn't help John Edge, it won't save you either.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/dini ... iance.html
… yes, but how is the elk?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:35 am Yawn, our daily dose of rightwingnuttery...they really don't hear themselves flapping their gums, do they? Trolls be trolling...

The change they want:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/nyre ... crime.html

64 Shot, 10 Dead: Spike in Gun Violence Alarms an On-Edge N.Y.C.
The victims included a young father who was shot while holding hands with his 6-year-old daughter in the Bronx.

A 19-year-old man was fatally shot and another man wounded early Sunday in Brooklyn, part of a violent weekend spree that saw 64 people shot in New York City.
A 19-year-old man was fatally shot and another man wounded early Sunday in Brooklyn, part of a violent weekend spree that saw 64 people shot in New York City.

A young father crossing a Bronx street, holding hands with his 6-year-old daughter. A 15-year-old who refused to talk to the police in Manhattan. A man in a Staten Island public housing complex, found prone in his apartment.

They were among 64 people shot in a surge of shootings over the weekend in New York City, the police said. Ten of those shot lost their lives, including the young father and the Staten Island man — a wave of summertime violence that has given renewed urgency to a gun violence crisis that had been overshadowed this year by the coronavirus pandemic and by unrest over police racism and brutality.

The city surpassed 400 shootings in the first half of the year for the first time since 2016, with 528 by the end of last month; the 205 shootings in June were the highest for that month since 1996, the police said.

Other cities have seen similar spikes in shootings, most notably Chicago, where the current pace of homicides has the city poised to near its record high of 778 set in 2016. Chicago had 336 murders as of July 2; New York, with nearly three times the population, had 181 at the end of June — compared to 147 at the same time last year but a far cry from the homicide totals that exceeded 2,000 in 1990 and 1991.

Still, the surge in shootings has caused alarm in the city, and has appeared to create a rift between Mayor Bill de Blasio and senior police officials as to its cause.

“This is something that we have to double down on,” Mr. de Blasio said at a news conference on Monday, adding that the rise in shootings was fueled by several factors, but mainly the “dislocation that has happened over these last four months with the coronavirus.”

“The fact that the court system is not working, the economy is not working, people have been penned up for months and months, so many issues underlying this challenge,” he said.

But senior police officials have attributed the rise in violence to criminal justice reforms put in place over the last few years by lawmakers and prosecutors. Those changes, which include efforts by the mayor’s office to reduce the population of the Rikers Island jail complex, have put more violent criminals back on the street and erased deterrents and consequences for carrying guns and shooting them, the police have argued.

“When you take basically half the population of Rikers Island and put it onto the street and then wonder what’s going on, it’s dumbfounding to me,” the police commissioner, Dermot F. Shea, said during a radio interview on 1010 WINS on Monday, alluding to the number of inmates released from the city’s jails during the pandemic.

The commissioner directed his ire at people who he said “think they know more about law enforcement” than the police, and cited a chokehold bill passed by the City Council that makes it a crime for officers to put their knees into someone’s back during an arrest. He said officers need more resources, public support and laws that help them fight crime rather than constraining them.

Commissioner Shea’s remarks were not the only example of the police casting blame for the outbreak in violence. On Sunday, the department’s top two borough commanders in Manhattan attacked the borough’s district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., on Twitter for not showing up at crime scenes and lashed out at elected officials and violence interrupters, civilians who work to prevent gun violence.

Chief Kathleen O’Reilly, of Manhattan North, wrote on Twitter that it was “disgraceful” how many people had been shot over a 24-hour period, and asked where were the elected officials and violence interrupters. “The community is suffering,” she said.

Danny Frost, a spokesman for the district attorney, said it has been the office’s policy for decades to have assistant district attorneys respond to crime scenes, provide regular briefings to the district attorney and work with supervisors and the police to move cases forward.

“It is unclear what the Manhattan district attorney could substantively contribute at a crime scene,” he said.

Officials who have found themselves on the receiving end of the blame have pushed back against claims they say are incorrect and distract from the fact that police are struggling to protect a city that has become less safe. Investigators have solved one in four shootings with an arrest this year, which means the cycle of shootings and retaliations has largely been uninterrupted. The police usually solve close to a third of shootings and about half of homicide cases.

Rory Lancman, the chairman of the City Council’s committee on the justice system, and the sponsor of the chokehold bill, said the police were grasping at everything they could to fight systemic changes from the outside. Chokeholds are already banned by the department, he noted, and the Council law has not yet taken effect.

The police commissioner “has been desperately looking anywhere but the mirror” to explain the rise in major crimes and shootings, he said. “It’s not serious, and if he cannot competently and safely keep New Yorkers safe, while adhering to the very same chokehold and knee restraints that are in the patrol guide, then it is definitely time for a new commissioner.”

Donovan Richards, the chairman of the City Council’s public safety committee, said that it is the job of the police to fight crime, and he said that the department appeared to be doing the opposite of what was needed to counter calls to cut its budget and head count.

“There’s a slowdown without a doubt, and N.Y.P.D. is allowing it,” he said in an interview. “We’ve seen what the N.Y.P.D. will do when they want to keep record low shootings over the course of the last few years. Every year, we’re breaking this record, we’re breaking this record. There’s not even an effort being made at this point.”

Chief of Department Terence A. Monahan, the police department’s top uniformed official, denied there was a slowdown.

John Eterno, a Molloy College professor and former city police captain, said there appeared to be a real and significant increase in shootings that is connected to officers’ sinking morale, given the barrage of criticism from politicians and the public.

“Many people have the idea that police feel very powerful with their badge and gun, and it’s the opposite,” he said. “So when you see a lack of support from a lot of places, not just from the community but also from politicians, I do think police do change their job and how they do it.”

He also cited the failure to devise effective policing strategies to replace those that have been curtailed, like street stops, or eliminated, like precinct anti-crime units.

At a news conference on Monday, police officials announced an arrest in the killing of a 17-year-old basketball player shot while attending a barbecue, and asked for the public’s help to solve several other recent shootings, including the killing of the young dad in the Bronx.

Police released video of that shooting on Sunday that showed the young father, Anthony Robinson, 29, crossing a street in the Claremont neighborhood with his daughter before a car pulled up alongside him.

A man in the front seat pointed a gun out of the passenger window and pulled the trigger, and Mr. Robinson collapsed on the pavement.

His cousin, Michael Robinson, said the father and daughter were headed to the subway station to return to Brooklyn after celebrating Independence Day in the Bronx. The girl, he said, was “a daddy’s girl, literally attached to his hip.”

The police are offering a $10,000 reward for information that would help solve the shooting, Chief Jason Wilcox announced on Monday.

“Mr. Robinson isn’t the only victim of that crime," he said. “That young girl is the victim of that crime, that community in the northeast part of the 4-4 Precinct is also a victim of that murder.”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:38 am
dislaxxic wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:35 am Yawn, our daily dose of rightwingnuttery...they really don't hear themselves flapping their gums, do they? Trolls be trolling...

The change they want:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/nyre ... crime.html

64 Shot, 10 Dead: Spike in Gun Violence Alarms an On-Edge N.Y.C.
The victims included a young father who was shot while holding hands with his 6-year-old daughter in the Bronx.

A young father crossing a Bronx street, holding hands with his 6-year-old daughter. A 15-year-old who refused to talk to the police in Manhattan. A man in a Staten Island public housing complex, found prone in his apartment.

They were among 64 people shot in a surge of shootings over the weekend in New York City, the police said. Ten of those shot lost their lives, including the young father and the Staten Island man — a wave of summertime violence that has given renewed urgency to a gun violence crisis that had been overshadowed this year by the coronavirus pandemic and by unrest over police racism and brutality.

The city surpassed 400 shootings in the first half of the year for the first time since 2016, with 528 by the end of last month; the 205 shootings in June were the highest for that month since 1996, the police said.

Other cities have seen similar spikes in shootings, most notably Chicago, where the current pace of homicides has the city poised to near its record high of 778 set in 2016. Chicago had 336 murders as of July 2; New York, with nearly three times the population, had 181 at the end of June — compared to 147 at the same time last year but a far cry from the homicide totals that exceeded 2,000 in 1990 and 1991.

Still, the surge in shootings has caused alarm in the city, and has appeared to create a rift between Mayor Bill de Blasio and senior police officials as to its cause.

“This is something that we have to double down on,” Mr. de Blasio said at a news conference on Monday, adding that the rise in shootings was fueled by several factors, but mainly the “dislocation that has happened over these last four months with the coronavirus.”

“The fact that the court system is not working, the economy is not working, people have been penned up for months and months, so many issues underlying this challenge,” he said.

But senior police officials have attributed the rise in violence to criminal justice reforms put in place over the last few years by lawmakers and prosecutors. Those changes, which include efforts by the mayor’s office to reduce the population of the Rikers Island jail complex, have put more violent criminals back on the street and erased deterrents and consequences for carrying guns and shooting them, the police have argued.

“When you take basically half the population of Rikers Island and put it onto the street and then wonder what’s going on, it’s dumbfounding to me,” the police commissioner, Dermot F. Shea, said during a radio interview on 1010 WINS on Monday, alluding to the number of inmates released from the city’s jails during the pandemic.

The commissioner directed his ire at people who he said “think they know more about law enforcement” than the police, and cited a chokehold bill passed by the City Council that makes it a crime for officers to put their knees into someone’s back during an arrest. He said officers need more resources, public support and laws that help them fight crime rather than constraining them.

Commissioner Shea’s remarks were not the only example of the police casting blame for the outbreak in violence. On Sunday, the department’s top two borough commanders in Manhattan attacked the borough’s district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., on Twitter for not showing up at crime scenes and lashed out at elected officials and violence interrupters, civilians who work to prevent gun violence.

Chief Kathleen O’Reilly, of Manhattan North, wrote on Twitter that it was “disgraceful” how many people had been shot over a 24-hour period, and asked where were the elected officials and violence interrupters. “The community is suffering,” she said.

Danny Frost, a spokesman for the district attorney, said it has been the office’s policy for decades to have assistant district attorneys respond to crime scenes, provide regular briefings to the district attorney and work with supervisors and the police to move cases forward.

“It is unclear what the Manhattan district attorney could substantively contribute at a crime scene,” he said.

Officials who have found themselves on the receiving end of the blame have pushed back against claims they say are incorrect and distract from the fact that police are struggling to protect a city that has become less safe. Investigators have solved one in four shootings with an arrest this year, which means the cycle of shootings and retaliations has largely been uninterrupted. The police usually solve close to a third of shootings and about half of homicide cases.

Rory Lancman, the chairman of the City Council’s committee on the justice system, and the sponsor of the chokehold bill, said the police were grasping at everything they could to fight systemic changes from the outside. Chokeholds are already banned by the department, he noted, and the Council law has not yet taken effect.

The police commissioner “has been desperately looking anywhere but the mirror” to explain the rise in major crimes and shootings, he said. “It’s not serious, and if he cannot competently and safely keep New Yorkers safe, while adhering to the very same chokehold and knee restraints that are in the patrol guide, then it is definitely time for a new commissioner.”

Donovan Richards, the chairman of the City Council’s public safety committee, said that it is the job of the police to fight crime, and he said that the department appeared to be doing the opposite of what was needed to counter calls to cut its budget and head count.

“There’s a slowdown without a doubt, and N.Y.P.D. is allowing it,” he said in an interview. “We’ve seen what the N.Y.P.D. will do when they want to keep record low shootings over the course of the last few years. Every year, we’re breaking this record, we’re breaking this record. There’s not even an effort being made at this point.”

Chief of Department Terence A. Monahan, the police department’s top uniformed official, denied there was a slowdown.

John Eterno, a Molloy College professor and former city police captain, said there appeared to be a real and significant increase in shootings that is connected to officers’ sinking morale, given the barrage of criticism from politicians and the public.

“Many people have the idea that police feel very powerful with their badge and gun, and it’s the opposite,” he said. “So when you see a lack of support from a lot of places, not just from the community but also from politicians, I do think police do change their job and how they do it.”

He also cited the failure to devise effective policing strategies to replace those that have been curtailed, like street stops, or eliminated, like precinct anti-crime units.

At a news conference on Monday, police officials announced an arrest in the killing of a 17-year-old basketball player shot while attending a barbecue, and asked for the public’s help to solve several other recent shootings, including the killing of the young dad in the Bronx.

Police released video of that shooting on Sunday that showed the young father, Anthony Robinson, 29, crossing a street in the Claremont neighborhood with his daughter before a car pulled up alongside him.

A man in the front seat pointed a gun out of the passenger window and pulled the trigger, and Mr. Robinson collapsed on the pavement.

His cousin, Michael Robinson, said the father and daughter were headed to the subway station to return to Brooklyn after celebrating Independence Day in the Bronx. The girl, he said, was “a daddy’s girl, literally attached to his hip.”

The police are offering a $10,000 reward for information that would help solve the shooting, Chief Jason Wilcox announced on Monday.

“Mr. Robinson isn’t the only victim of that crime," he said. “That young girl is the victim of that crime, that community in the northeast part of the 4-4 Precinct is also a victim of that murder.”
… yes, but how is the elk doing this morning?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Head wounds vs pillow fights

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 285892001/

r's don't care about governance just power
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Why dont you look up your arse and give us a sitrep. :)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:13 am

… do you know, how is the elk this morning?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 am

Pull it out of your arse and give us a sitrep. That should not be a problem, you pull everything else out of there. :lol:
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:34 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 am

Pull it out of your arse and give us a sitrep. That should not be a problem, you pull everything else out of there. :lol:
… but how is the elk doing?
ggait

Post by ggait »

the worst elements of America reside within the Democratic Party. They are antithetical to anything that makes America excellent.
Petey doth project to much.

We know what the worst elements are. The racist and sexist evidence is pasted below. Exact direct quotes from the loser Gator boy himself.

Go away troll.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:36 am
the worst elements of America reside within the Democratic Party. They are antithetical to anything that makes America excellent.
Petey doth project to much.

We know what the worst elements are. The racist and sexist evidence is pasted below. Exact direct quotes from the loser Gator boy himself.

Go away troll.

Proud?

Democrats:

https://twitter.com/AviKaner/status/127 ... 91488?s=20

Return to “POLITICS”