2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:57 pm It's OK Cradle, that's just your Benghazi Derangement Syndrome creeping up on you...tell us, what ELSE do you know about the life and times of Susan Rice? What OTHER things has she done in government?

I know, i know, none of that means a ratsazz to you cause "you know people"...

or not...

How them snap peas coming along?
Just snappy. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU77 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:17 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:59 pm Well, we do disagree on this re Rice.
That said, speaking solely in terms of political analysis, I'm not sure Biden wants that battle in this campaign.
This. Rice as VP candidate in 2020 would be a mistake almost as big as HRC as POTUS candidate was in 2016.

Rice, like HRC, has sustained too much damage from enemy fire to be viable. Whether that damage is fair or unfair is irrelevant. Ignore it, and you will have Trump Term 2 to put up on the shelf next to Trump Term 1.
I won't go that far, because I think she'd exude competence at a time when that's highly valued, and thus outperform expectations as a VP candidate, but I agree that the political risk isn't worth it, at least this go round. I'd put her in the game at State. Tom Donilon would also be a highly competent choice there, but Rice should definitely be in the game. That would immediately provide an assurance internationally that the US is back to being a serious player and allay any concerns about what would happen if Biden faded, or had too much on his plate domestically, and couldn't play as active role internationally.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:59 pm Well, we do disagree on this re Rice.
I thought they should have reversed course much, much faster on the video story, but I think they actually believed it to be true in those early moments when Rice went on TV, and then believed that it was at least partly true thereafter.

To me, the 'integrity' mistake was not so much getting it wrong those first days of 'fog', it was not saying so as soon as they figured out that the attack was far more organized, not a spontaneous attack. Now, do I blame that on Rice???

But there's zero comparison re integrity relative to the Trumpist crew...it's not remotely close.

So, when I hear someone get all twisted up on this re Rice, I just gotta say that if you actually care about integrity, you'd do everything in your power to toss the current bum out of office as well as all of his incompetent, dishonest sycophants.

That said, speaking solely in terms of political analysis, I'm not sure Biden wants that battle in this campaign. Naming her Secretary of State will be far less politically fraught. Very, very competent.

But yeah, if you ask me who I think is actually more honest, Rice or Pompeo...easy call, Pompeo's proven again and again to be a liar. And a sycophant. Not as 'incompetent' as some of the other Trumpists, but he's participated in decimating the US' moral suasion, soft power, in the international community and he's participated in crushing morale at State.
Yes we do disagree. I believe Susan Rice was used as a designated liar about the whole stupid Benghazi episode. I believe 100% that everybody in the Obama WH was aware they f***ed up big time. Going into campaign season 2012 there was no way in heck they could ever admit so. In the true blue legacy of trump they all lied their asses off. Their lie may have been pre trump, but it was done intentionally because they had to CTA. I do know one thing, if by some miracle the Republicans keep the senate, no way in hell Susan Rice will be confirmed. I will bet you an apple fritter on it. You may want to take that bet. Upon further review if the dems take the senate it goes back to 60 votes. Much to my dismay Rice will get the job. Every POTUS needs highly qualified liars in their cabinet. It is funny I have heard nothing about all the liars that trump has on board. When the other side may have the chance to bring liars on board, suddenly lying isn't a big deal anymore. The reason is well they are not as bad as trumps people when it comes to lying. Our people lie with dignity, grace and panache. ;)
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Well, you do have a right to your opinion and your prediction.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Yeezy 2020!
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:08 pm
That said, speaking solely in terms of political analysis, I'm not sure Biden wants that battle in this campaign.
This. Rice as VP candidate in 2020 would be a mistake almost as big as HRC as POTUS candidate was in 2016.

Rice, like HRC, has sustained too much damage from enemy fire to be viable. Whether that damage is fair or unfair is irrelevant. Ignore it, and you will have Trump Term 2 to put up on the shelf next to Trump Term 1.
I won't go that far, because I think she'd exude competence at a time when that's highly valued, and thus outperform expectations as a VP candidate, but I agree that the political risk isn't worth it, at least this go round. I'd put her in the game at State. Tom Donilon would also be a highly competent choice there, but Rice should definitely be in the game. That would immediately provide an assurance internationally that the US is back to being a serious player and allay any concerns about what would happen if Biden faded, or had too much on his plate domestically, and couldn't play as active role internationally.
No more Obama NSC retreads (& propeller heads, including Ben Rhodes). Biden needs to distance himself from the Obama Admin's foreign policy & national security screw-ups & tap those who were successful & highly regarded by both parties.

William Burns or Bret McGurk would be better choices for Sec State.
McGurk for National Security Advisor if Burns Sec State.
Jeh Johnson remains the most able (D) to be Biden's VP & successor, imho.
(...& he looked really sharp in a tan suit yesterday on MTP).
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

Just a national disgrace.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

it’s what is NOT in the reply and taken out of context. Because the media is clamoring positive tests, and yet the death rate is going down down down.

Can you not see the data trends vs the media disparity.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 pm
it’s what is NOT in the reply and taken out of context. Because the media is clamoring positive tests, and yet the death rate is going down down down.

Can you not see the data trends vs the media disparity.
YA, what makes you 100% certain this virus won't inflict long term health damage to those who survive?

Everyone keeps talking about how "if you don't die from Covid, it's a nothing sandwich".

We don't know that. You understand that, right? We simply don't know. Many are behaving as if we do know.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… saw a report tonight from a Florida infectious disease doctor who claims x-rays of "recovered" individuals show 67% have scarred lungs. Not clear how long this condition lasts, but you can bet some % of those will live shortened lives. Doctors are just starting to get a handle on the long term effects. Indications that the virus attaches itself to the walls of the cardiovascular system, so it becomes a cardiovascular disease. Cases of individuals , asymptomatic, presenting with strokes, not initially thought to be COVID, later turns out it was COVID induced.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 pm Well, you do have a right to your opinion and your prediction.
After thinking about it some more I probably would not have a problem if Biden were to tap Rice for SoS. I think she brings a lot of baggage with her and I still think she is a lying snake in the grass. If she is Joes choice, then if he wins he will pick who ever he likes. IMO he would be making a big mistake. Rice will be a polarizing figure in his administration from day one.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:08 pm

No more Obama NSC retreads (& propeller heads, including Ben Rhodes). Biden needs to distance himself from the Obama Admin's foreign policy & national security screw-ups & tap those who were successful & highly regarded by both parties.

William Burns or Bret McGurk would be better choices for Sec State.
McGurk for National Security Advisor if Burns Sec State.
Jeh Johnson remains the most able (D) to be Biden's VP & successor, imho.
(...& he looked really sharp in a tan suit yesterday on MTP).
+1, especially the choice of Jeh Johnson for VP. Too bad he has the wrong plumbing for the job.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm Yeezy 2020!
Dude took out a PPP loan for his clothing line meanwhile his streetwalker wife just got $200mm for a 10% stake in her cosmetics line from COTY (and she literally gained her fame from a sex tape w RayJay, the brother of someone famous so that should be fair game).

He can’t be pres with that going down!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
DMac

Post by DMac »

So it could be Yeezy and Sleezy in the White House?
Bart

Post by Bart »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 am … saw a report tonight from a Florida infectious disease doctor who claims x-rays of "recovered" individuals show 67% have scarred lungs. Not clear how long this condition lasts, but you can bet some % of those will live shortened lives. Doctors are just starting to get a handle on the long term effects. Indications that the virus attaches itself to the walls of the cardiovascular system, so it becomes a cardiovascular disease. Cases of individuals , asymptomatic, presenting with strokes, not initially thought to be COVID, later turns out it was COVID induced.
The problem, if you want to call it that, is that these observations have no back basis. Ordinarily the medical community does not look at the lungs of recovered patients with the Flu or other upper respiratory illnesses. Are these same scarring patterns evident there? There is no idea as to the length of these issues or if they persist or are different than that seen by those who recover from other upper respiratory illnesses. Physicians wont know the long term effects until after the long term................. Looking into the crystal ball at this point in the viral infancy, if you will, is just that in my opinion. Predictions can be made and hypothesized but with out any data to back it up, long term data, it is just that........a hypothesis.

Not saying that it should not be looked in to. Generalizations at this time seem to be a bit premature.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 am

"Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses..."

Certainly then no democrat would be concerned. :roll:
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 am

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:38 pm GMAFB.

Joe has binders full of standard issue, normal human being, experienced people that he can/will appoint to his cabinet.

Every single one of them will be a major upgrade to the current shirt show -- Javanka, the Mooch, Omorosa, Betsy DeVos, a couple dozen Fox News talking heads, 97 unqualified interim appointees, and 1,000 vacant positions. And, of course, Bill Barr -- the absolute worst of the lot. Because unlike the others, he isn't incompetent -- just scary evil.

The next SOS will probably be Susan Rice or Tom Donilon, both former NSC directors for Obama. Nothing really unique about either of them -- just typical Deep Staters who are qualified for their positions. I know -- crazy concept!!!
Too much baggage comes along with Rice. If your okay with a person who will lie at the drop of a hat because her boss tells her to. Then Rice will make a fine SoS. She will say whatever you tell her to say. She would have been a good fit in trumps white house for sure.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 am

When the NYS legislature passed the late term murder law they all stood up and applauded and cheered and smiled and laughed and back slapped one another. These same people want to pretend they are saddened and appalled at the deaths of so many people from corona virus. Yeah, sure they are. :roll:

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/new-y ... ortion-law
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”