Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:21 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm How severely disappointed the Democrats are that the below is the driver:

4E94EC5A-4674-44A3-A617-2A2E54904D27.jpeg

Not much of a white supremacist. There always Jussie. Better luck next time.
What are you saying - that he is a Democrat? How would you know?

He crashed his vehicle in a BLM rally and struck 2 transgenders:

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2020/0 ... /4743.html

Evidently, he is of Somali background. ''The Washington State Patrol is holding Kelete on possible terrorism or manslaughter charges. '' Then there's this: "Witness accounts do differ. Some say Kelete was trying to avoid the protestors. ""Deliberately targeted." Excuse me? It was a black man that hit her, and as far as I can tell he swerved to try and avoid people on a freeway, in the middle of the night. Our politicians are shameless."

Dunno how this is all going to shake out but it's best to wait until all facts are in before rendering uninformed judgment.

Could you let us know how insanely hysterical the FanLax Dem posts would be had this driver been a 'fearsome' member of the Boogaloo tribe? You know, one of the six of them.

Heck, even if he was simply a Republican. Just tell us so we can enjoy the humor how wildly over-the-top the Dem posts would be has that been the case. Please! Thanks.

(also you must excuse my assumption that this Somali immigrant is not a Republican...that is such a tiny number, you might even say that Somali immigrant Republicans are the same number as Boogaloos!! :lol: :lol: )
DMac

Post by DMac »

Thanks for that post, Brownhole, added a ton to the discussion.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Portland residents take in weekend damage to city:
“Terribly Upsetting”:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.koin.c ... amage/amp/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DMac wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am Thanks for that post, Brownhole, added a ton to the discussion.

Anytime.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 am Portland residents take in weekend damage to city:
“Terribly Upsetting”:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.koin.c ... amage/amp/

I can not imagine that normal Americans won't reject this Democratic rioting come November 3.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:09 am
DMac wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am Thanks for that post, Brownhole, added a ton to the discussion.

Anytime.
No, most of the time.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Yup. It's so easy for delusionals like him to jump to conclusions. According to some news blurbs, "Kelete was described by officers as reserved and sullen when he was arrested, according to court documents. He also asked if the pedestrians were OK, the documents say.'' That hardly sounds like someone with premeditation. As I said before, let's wait for all the facts to be ascertained, then we reach more informed conclusions.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:09 am

Anytime.
No, most of the time.
Huh, and I always thought it was “brown eye”. Learn something new every day.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am

Yup. It's so easy for delusionals like him to jump to conclusions. According to some news blurbs, "Kelete was described by officers as reserved and sullen when he was arrested, according to court documents. He also asked if the pedestrians were OK, the documents say.'' That hardly sounds like someone with premeditation. As I said before, let's wait for all the facts to be ascertained, then we reach more informed conclusions.

“Patience”. You and MD always seek patience when the narrative stinks. Hmmmmmm.

:lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am

Yea...the bad guys never go soft once caught. :lol:

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 am Yea...the bad guys never go soft once caught. :lol:

Yeah, I do recall PB's hero Timothy McVeigh going soft on the cop who caught him. Tough guy who killed innocent people got so wimpy after being confronted by an armed cop. During the trial the defense even went so far as to say he was a momma's boy who was still feeling the effects of his mommy's whippings when he was a kid. After all those years he couldn't still couldn't man up and to treat people with respect. Wimp!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:04 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:46 pm yeah, it's all about the color of their skin, right?

Only "black leadership" can stop black people from killing black people, it's their responsibility!!!

Couldn't have anything to do with poverty and the drug trade... :roll:
Was this in reply to my post?
yes, though not to you personally. To the quote.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:45 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm How severely disappointed the Democrats are that the below is the driver:

Evidently, he is of Somali background. ''The Washington State Patrol is holding Kelete on possible terrorism or manslaughter charges. '' Then there's this: "Witness accounts do differ. Some say Kelete was trying to avoid the protestors. ""Deliberately targeted." Excuse me? It was a black man that hit her, and as far as I can tell he swerved to try and avoid people on a freeway, in the middle of the night. Our politicians are shameless."

Dunno how this is all going to shake out but it's best to wait until all facts are in before rendering uninformed judgment.

Could you let us know how insanely hysterical the FanLax Dem posts would be had this driver been a 'fearsome' member of the Boogaloo tribe? You know, one of the six of them. That makes 4 more than Antifa membership that sends Trumpnista crying for their safe space.

Heck, even if he was simply a Republican. Just tell us so we can enjoy the humor how wildly over-the-top the Dem posts would be has that been the case. Please! Thanks.

(also you must excuse my assumption that this Somali immigrant is not a Republican...that is such a tiny number, you might even say that Somali immigrant Republicans are the same number as Boogaloos!! :lol: :lol: )
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:53 pm Yup, politicians on both side sell easy non-solutions.
It would seem so much easier to just do the right thing. This country has been moving forward in 2nd gear but so long as the haves eat off the top, they don’t care. My father pointed out to me a long time ago that this is one of the few countries where poor people Enthusiastically fight the battles for the rich.
Yup. The country as a whole has become fat, dumb and happy. That is the real and most fundamental problem. Too many think change is bad, especially if it is change they can't control.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Rome is, I believe, the longest running hegemony in world history at around 400yrs. We are on around 250 now...

Question is who are the biggest threat to us like the Germanic hordes.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:45 am

Could you let us know how insanely hysterical the FanLax Dem posts would be had this driver been a 'fearsome' member of the Boogaloo tribe? You know, one of the six of them. That makes 4 more than Antifa membership that sends Trumpnista crying for their safe space.

If that 4 Antifa were only based in Portland, I guess you'd still be under the number by about 10,000 for once city. Other than that, great sleuthing!

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-ant ... land-arson
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:19 am Rome is, I believe, the longest running hegemony in world history at around 400yrs. We are on around 250 now...

Marxist Democrats
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Talentless spoiled stunted sophomoric children.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:19 am Rome is, I believe, the longest running hegemony in world history at around 400yrs. We are on around 250 now...

… they are already in the country, they call themselves "real Americans" -- those refusing to move forward thinking there was ever something known as the good old days. Unless we get our sh!t together real soon, we will be left behind, another nation or group of nations will lead the way. When you stop leading by ideas - you are done.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:55 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:53 pm Yup, politicians on both side sell easy non-solutions.
It would seem so much easier to just do the right thing. This country has been moving forward in 2nd gear but so long as the haves eat off the top, they don’t care. My father pointed out to me a long time ago that this is one of the few countries where poor people Enthusiastically fight the battles for the rich.
Yup. The country as a whole has become fat, dumb and happy. That is the real and most fundamental problem. Too many think change is bad, especially if it is change they can't control.

'Change' = tearing down statues of Columbus, Washington, Jefferson, and naturally, Frederick Douglass! Also, 'Change' = rioting and looting every store in NYC, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, Seattle, and you get the picture. 'Change' = higher murder rates especially for young kids.

Change is great everyone!

Return to “POLITICS”