2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump Fatigue Pandemic

Post by kramerica.inc »

Footage of TLD and Geneva spittin rhymes:

;)
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:34 pm Footage of TLD and Geneva spittin rhymes:

;)
One of my favorite movies. Did you know it originated from a comic short? Where is my stapler?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Sweat from my balls!

The call center was amazing too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkk_a_XaBc4
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:34 pm Footage of TLD and Geneva spittin rhymes:

;)
Nice. Great movie, love it when he’s literally punching metal and wires from the printer with his fist.

I’ve never worried about it in my time in DC, NYC or Atlanta. If you’ve got good stuff on they actually appreciate it and I’ve never worried about what anyone thinks. Whether part of a ridiculous adult fraternity/“social club” called the diplomats or bumping around Hunts Point but that does represent a lot of friends I had at Hobart except that they were a little more athletic and wealthier.
DMac

Post by DMac »

2020 Elelections.
So we, collectively, in our vast nation of many, many people have determined that the best candidates we have to be our next president are 74, 79, and if the old hag....oops, sorry. Pre PC flashback...and if the elderly Hillary had won she'd be lookin' for a second run at 73.
Joe's done his Andy Devine, was a great back up for the star. I'm just not so sure he can carry the show though. Hope so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewP082aOs4
If not Joe, it's Donald.
This is the best we've got?
wut the eff?????
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That’s why I’m waiting to see whether I vote dem for pres for the first time ever or sit it out. If Biden picks either Stacey Abrams or Keisha Lance Bottoms I’m out, and frankly my state is in play for the first time since the Yankees were all taking greenies and drinking excessively. Neither has the background or accomplishments to be next in line and this time around the VP is more important than ever because both are geriatric. Not to mention I need Biden to be at least a little better than trump and either pick would be the same whack identity politics as DJ is playing.

Surprised the VP discussion isn’t more pronounced this time around. Mike Pence was a frigging radio guy, the mode of communication that has been out for 25yrs now. VPs May be critical here.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:55 pm Sweat from my balls!

The call center was amazing too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkk_a_XaBc4
976-P-I-S-S

Was that Trump on the line?
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Ms Cleo Didn’t have anything on that phone bank.

Black Monday has child versions of his kids on tonight!

(Showtime releases their stuff midnight on the day of airing)

Let’s just say one actually does bite ankles in it...
ggait

Post by ggait »

“Surprised the VP discussion isn’t more pronounced this time around.”

If Joe picks Kanye West as VP, I’m voting for Biden.

If Joe shoots me on 5th Avenue, I will crawl bleeding to the polling place to vote for Biden.

I literally cannot imagine any circumstance in which I would vote for Trump. Bone Spurs has deranged me.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:15 pm 2020 Elelections.
So we, collectively, in our vast nation of many, many people have determined that the best candidates we have to be our next president are 74, 79, and if the old hag....oops, sorry. Pre PC flashback...and if the elderly Hillary had won she'd be lookin' for a second run at 73.
Joe's done his Andy Devine, was a great back up for the star. I'm just not so sure he can carry the show though. Hope so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewP082aOs4
If not Joe, it's Donald.
This is the best we've got?
wut the eff?????
+1 Nothing else to add to that.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:26 pm That’s why I’m waiting to see whether I vote dem for pres for the first time ever or sit it out. If Biden picks either Stacey Abrams or Keisha Lance Bottoms I’m out, and frankly my state is in play for the first time since the Yankees were all taking greenies and drinking excessively. Neither has the background or accomplishments to be next in line and this time around the VP is more important than ever because both are geriatric. Not to mention I need Biden to be at least a little better than trump and either pick would be the same whack identity politics as DJ is playing.

Surprised the VP discussion isn’t more pronounced this time around. Mike Pence was a frigging radio guy, the mode of communication that has been out for 25yrs now. VPs May be critical here.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... en-vp-race

I had never even thought of Ms Rice being considered. Her resume is spotless. She is already well versed on standing in front of the American people and lying strait to their face. She checks all the necessary boxes in my book. Susie sure would come with a cargo hold full of baggage.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

VP:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

"As Joe Biden pushes ahead with his search for a running mate, Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) has quietly emerged as a serious contender, according to three people with knowledge of the selection process, one of several developing dynamics as the search enters its final weeks.

Duckworth is a Purple Heart recipient and veteran of the Iraq War, the only finalist with military combat experience — and as a woman of Thai and Chinese descent, one of several candidates of color under consideration. While she has a lower profile than some rivals, she is being taken seriously by Biden’s team, according to the people with knowledge of the search, one of whom said she has lately received strong consideration.

Former Senate majority leader Harry M. Reid, who has been in direct contact with the Biden campaign about its search, said in a recent interview there was a “lot of attention” lately on Duckworth, whom he called “a highly decorated woman.”

Reid suggested Duckworth’s qualifications are getting more notice. “You had all the other names there, and it was as if she didn’t exist,” Reid (D-Nev.) said. “And suddenly people began to look at her — this highly decorated woman, member of Congress, senator.”

Two others with knowledge of the search said Duckworth has been attracting notable interest from the campaign, including one who said Duckworth had left a strong impression on at least part of the Biden team. They spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private deliberations.

The Biden campaign declined to comment. A Duckworth spokesman also declined to comment.

Duckworth’s emergence comes as some Biden allies say former senator Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), a close friend of Biden’s, is taking a primary role in the search process. It is also unfolding as Republicans prepare to launch fierce attacks on whoever is chosen as running mate, believing that person might present an easier target than Biden himself.

As the vetting continues, the people with knowledge of the search say that it remains fluid and that it’s far from clear whom Biden will select, with Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.) still seen by many Biden allies as a favorite and other prospects very much in the mix. Some Biden allies said privately that while Duckworth is an appealing candidate, they don’t think she will ultimately be chosen.

Beyond Duckworth’s relative inexperience on the national stage, her selection would frustrate those who are pushing Biden to choose an African American, saying the issues raised by protesters in recent weeks highlight the need for someone who understands the black experience in America.

In an interview Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Duckworth said she felt black female voters “are a key to the victory for Democrats.”

But she added that the Biden campaign has its “own process that they are going through, and I’m sure Vice President Biden will pick the right person to be next to him as he digs this country out of the mess that Donald Trump has put us in.”

Duckworth recently moved to block promotions for 1,123 senior members of the military as a way to extract assurances from Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper that he would not retaliate against an Army officer, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, for his role in the impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

Biden, who has said his running mate will be a woman, is mulling a diverse list of candidates. Those who have received close consideration include Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former United Nations ambassador Susan E. Rice and New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D), according to people with knowledge of the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private talks. Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) has also been vetted by the campaign.

While some of the candidates have adopted the traditional posture of not promoting themselves publicly for the job, others, like Rice, have been more open about touting their credentials. With Biden’s commitment to choose a woman and the public debate about whether she should be African American, this has been an unusually open search process.

“Joe Biden needs to make the decision as to who he thinks will be his best running mate, and I will do my utmost, drawing on my experience of years in government, years of making the bureaucracy work,” Rice said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press.

She added: “I’ve worked on multiple campaigns, presidential campaigns. I’ve been on the campaign trail as a surrogate and I’m going to do everything I can to help get Joe Biden elected and to help him succeed as president, whether I’m his running mate or I’m a door knocker.”

Biden initially said he planned to name his running mate by Aug. 1 but recently suggested that deadline could slip. As the prospects have been scrutinized, Dodd has cemented his position as a central figure in the process, according to the people briefed on the situation.

Dodd, 76, is one of four co-chairs of the selection committee, but “it’s obvious that Dodd is the chair of the group,” said Reid, who has spoken directly to Dodd. A person close to Dodd, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private dynamic, did not agree with Reid’s assessment, saying it has been a team effort.

Some groups have raised concerns about Biden’s decision to name Dodd to the selection committee. In the 1980s, Dodd allegedly behaved inappropriately with a waitress at La Brasserie in Washington, according to a GQ article that described an alleged encounter involving late senator Edward Kennedy physically forcing himself on a waitress.

Dodd did not respond to a request for comment Sunday.

Republicans are intently watching the Biden team’s actions, with Trump allies preparing to unleash a barrage of attacks on whoever emerges as the running mate, according to people familiar with the plans.

Biden himself has proven largely impervious to Trump’s attacks, and Trump aides hope the vice presidential nominee — a woman who could be more liberal and less familiar than Biden — will prove more vulnerable to criticism.

The attacks could be bolstered by Biden’s age, 77, and the possibility that he would only serve one term, making his running mate something of a president-in-waiting.

“Republicans are more likely than ever to hammer the Democratic vice presidential nominee,” said Dan Eberhart, an oil industry executive and Trump donor. “Biden is boxed in by the progressives in the party — he has to pick a woman and someone who is relatively far to the left of himself. That’s going to provide natural openings for the campaign to draw contrasts.”

America Rising, a conservative organization, has been filing Freedom of Information Act requests to get background on the prospects, according to a person familiar with the group’s activities.

Those close to Biden’s process say his campaign is anticipating the GOP attacks and factoring them into the search, and they argue that Republican attacks could backfire.

One person with knowledge of the system recently said that more in-depth interviews by Biden and his staff are expected to be arranged and conducted at some point.

Some Democrats do not expect Biden to name his pick until shortly before the Democratic National Convention, which is slated to begin on Aug. 17. That would be a more traditional time to name a selection, and it would avoid giving Trump a target in the intervening weeks.

“My only admonition is: Don’t rush into this,” Reid said. “Because things change significantly
.”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:25 pm “Surprised the VP discussion isn’t more pronounced this time around.”

If Joe shoots me on 5th Avenue, I will crawl bleeding to the polling place to vote for Biden.

I literally cannot imagine any circumstance in which I would vote for Trump. Bone Spurs has deranged me.
I’ve heard more or less that from a number of republicans, one who ran a ibanking unit for SunTrust basically told me sitting out is a tantamount vote for trump, but I’ve always and will continue to apply rational choice which allows abstaining as a viable option. Have never voted for someone because of the other person, sat out 2016 as well. While I’d rather have Abrams as President than Trump at this point, absent someone holding a gun to my head literally I find her as a potential pick too problematic to make an affirmative action of supporting that choice.

More importantly I hope if he insists on selecting from a small, select pool of black women only that he picks someone who has some national experience, at this point Kamala or Demmings would be enough even if neither would get my vote in isolation. Would love to
See Ga go away from Trump but we will see.

I guess my point isn’t that I’d vote for a trump but that Biden still has to do something for me to use a vote for him. Thought it was clear when I said vote for Biden or sit it out that Trump isn’t getting my vote even if he held a gun to my head. (Thankfully I know he’d never pull the trigger anyway because he’s a fat, wanna be, tough talking pu**y, just like this republican influencer in Tx who told the gov to shoot protesters to kill-its always the biggest bi**hes who talk about shooting people or other acts of aggression).
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:04 am
ggait wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:25 pm “Surprised the VP discussion isn’t more pronounced this time around.”

I’ve heard more or less that from a number of republicans, one who ran a ibanking unit for SunTrust basically told me sitting out is a tantamount vote for trump, but I’ve always and will continue to apply rational choice which allows abstaining as a viable option. Have never voted for someone because of the other person, sat out 2016 as well. While I’d rather have Abrams as President than Trump at this point, absent someone holding a gun to my head literally I find her as a potential pick too problematic to make an affirmative action of supporting that choice.

More importantly I hope if he insists on selecting from a small, select pool of black women only that he picks someone who has some national experience, at this point Kamala or Demmings would be enough even if neither would get my vote in isolation. Would love to
See Ga go away from Trump but we will see.

I guess my point isn’t that I’d vote for a trump but that Biden still has to do something for me to use a vote for him. Thought it was clear when I said vote for Biden or sit it out that Trump isn’t getting my vote even if he held a gun to my head. (Thankfully I know he’d never pull the trigger anyway because he’s a fat, wanna be, tough talking pu**y, just like this republican influencer in Tx who told the gov to shoot protesters to kill-its always the biggest bi**hes who talk about shooting people or other acts of aggression).
I don't disagree. As you are "local", who is the VP candidate that is best to get out the vote and make GA, and specifically GA, competitive for Biden in Nov?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Georgia politicians pretty much all suck (in loefflers case literally of her CEO of NYSE/ICE to get the money to buy Brian Kemp who in turn metaphorically sucked a lot to get his seat from a prior gig, Sec of St, which isn’t even elected in like 40 or more of the states). Purdue was weak, Price was corrupt a long time ago (see MiMedx). Abrams couldn’t beat a gimp and Bottoms, who’s done a nice job in this protest and shooting crisis barely beat a gimp (Norwood) and hasn’t don’t anything for the city (and I was put for that her very first act was to get her face plastered and a recorded message all over Hartsdield Airport-I’m very concerned she’s another superficial selfish person like formerly high prospect Kasim Reed).

I guess Demmings being nearby, Duckworth and the NM Gov along w maybe rice. Even all the transplants who drive the state economy and Atlanta don’t care for Cali still which makes Harris a tough sell. Lot of white collar FinTech plumbing (payment processing, consumer finance, credit reporting), attorneys, accountants and real estate professionals (Atlanta is a RE heavy town like every one that has growth and urban sprawl combined with a utter lack of any urban planning-there limited barrier to entry compared w the others and literally no zoning rules compared with developed cities more akin to a Dallas or Phoenix) who are pocketbook people. If Dems want Georgia they will need to do more than wait for it to come to them and put up a lame VP like Abrams (who while seemingly is a good person but for someone who lost the last election as mentioned seems way to thirsty to be handed a seat, super public about wanting it) or especially Liz Warren (whom I more or less loathe, represents the reason more moderate Republicans are hanging in IMO, she’s dishonest, parochial and condescending as someone who went from academia to politics I’d submit missed the real world altogether).

Klobuchar would probably be the best woman he could put up to win ga and if Pete B were on the table I think he could very likely swing the state. It’s unfortunate that there aren’t more qualified women which is a separate and bigger problem but just throwing a face and different parts at folks doesn’t cut it down here I’m pretty certain.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:57 am Georgia politicians pretty much all suck (in loefflers case literally of her CEO of NYSE/ICE to get the money to buy Brian Kemp who in turn metaphorically sucked a lot to get his seat from a prior gig, Sec of St, which isn’t even elected in like 40 or more of the states). Purdue was weak, Price was corrupt a long time ago (see MiMedx). Abrams couldn’t beat a gimp and Bottoms, who’s done a nice job in this protest and shooting crisis barely beat a gimp (Norwood) and hasn’t don’t anything for the city (and I was put for that her very first act was to get her face plastered and a recorded message all over Hartsdield Airport-I’m very concerned she’s another superficial selfish person like formerly high prospect Kasim Reed).

I guess Demmings being nearby, Duckworth and the NM Gov along w maybe rice. Even all the transplants who drive the state economy and Atlanta don’t care for Cali still which makes Harris a tough sell. Lot of white collar FinTech plumbing (payment processing, consumer finance, credit reporting), attorneys, accountants and real estate professionals (Atlanta is a RE heavy town like every one that has growth and urban sprawl combined with a utter lack of any urban planning-there limited barrier to entry compared w the others and literally no zoning rules compared with developed cities more akin to a Dallas or Phoenix) who are pocketbook people. If Dems want Georgia they will need to do more than wait for it to come to them and put up a lame VP like Abrams (who while seemingly is a good person but for someone who lost the last election as mentioned seems way to thirsty to be handed a seat, super public about wanting it) or especially Liz Warren (whom I more or less loathe, represents the reason more moderate Republicans are hanging in IMO, she’s dishonest, parochial and condescending as someone who went from academia to politics I’d submit missed the real world altogether).

Klobuchar would probably be the best woman he could put up to win ga and if Pete B were on the table I think he could very likely swing the state. It’s unfortunate that there aren’t more qualified women which is a separate and bigger problem but just throwing a face and different parts at folks doesn’t cut it down here I’m pretty certain.

I have previously said that Amy K is perfectly acceptable to a guy like me. She's not some wacked-out Marxist like your party attracts too many of.

But she already said she will not accept. So she is out.

Joe is down to IMO Warren or Harris. Neither is bueno. Duckworth killed her chances this weekend when she said she would have no problem discussing removing statues of Washington and Jefferson; so dumb a virtue signal it hurts. Up to then, she was great.

Demmings is a wild card; you better hope she doesn't have skeletons in her closet. Bottoms i have no call on, but she isn't the worst.

Joe should never have said 'women only'. The easiest no-brainer pick of all time would have been Corey Booker.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:26 pm That’s why I’m waiting to see whether I vote dem for pres for the first time ever or sit it out. If Biden picks either Stacey Abrams or Keisha Lance Bottoms I’m out, and frankly my state is in play for the first time since the Yankees were all taking greenies and drinking excessively. Neither has the background or accomplishments to be next in line and this time around the VP is more important than ever because both are geriatric. Not to mention I need Biden to be at least a little better than trump and either pick would be the same whack identity politics as DJ is playing.

Please tell us you didn't vote for Sarah "The Denali Ditz" Palin, using the logic above...

Just messin' Far... ;)

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:03 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:57 am Georgia politicians pretty much all suck (in loefflers case literally of her CEO of NYSE/ICE to get the money to buy Brian Kemp who in turn metaphorically sucked a lot to get his seat from a prior gig, Sec of St, which isn’t even elected in like 40 or more of the states). Purdue was weak, Price was corrupt a long time ago (see MiMedx). Abrams couldn’t beat a gimp and Bottoms, who’s done a nice job in this protest and shooting crisis barely beat a gimp (Norwood) and hasn’t don’t anything for the city (and I was put for that her very first act was to get her face plastered and a recorded message all over Hartsdield Airport-I’m very concerned she’s another superficial selfish person like formerly high prospect Kasim Reed).

I have previously said that Amy K is perfectly acceptable to a guy like me. She's not some wacked-out Marxist like your party attracts too many of.

But she already said she will not accept. So she is out.

Joe is down to IMO Warren or Harris. Neither is bueno. Duckworth killed her chances this weekend when she said she would have no problem discussing removing statues of Washington and Jefferson; so dumb a virtue signal it hurts. Up to then, she was great.

Demmings is a wild card; you better hope she doesn't have skeletons in her closet. Bottoms i have no call on, but she isn't the worst.

Joe should never have said 'women only'. The easiest no-brainer pick of all time would have been Corey Booker.
Insisting I’m a democrat is just lying. Keep on being a liar, so selfish that you believe you can dictate who belongs in a party. Calling someone else a liar (TLD) while claiming you get down on your knees and work side by side while telling people you buy expensive hard assets without debt buy yet didn’t get by from daddy but rather whatever pull yourself up by your bootstraps story you’ve convinced yourself is true.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:12 am

Please tell us you didn't vote for Sarah "The Denali Ditz" Palin, using the logic above...

Just messin' Far... ;)

Wasn’t concerned about McCain back then, seemed more likely to last, at least one term, back then and could’ve handled two terms.

Trust me, Palin is trash and it was evident back then. But I didn’t buy into Obama’s philosophy and liked McCain so absent a concern about having to see the VP elevated it wasn’t the same consideration as it is now on both sides. I l, like everyone else, looked at VP as a “doesn’t matter” seat back then. Didn’t expect older boomers to be hanging onto power like a squirrel with a lone nut in the winter the way they have.

Return to “POLITICS”