All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

RedFromMI

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by RedFromMI »

Really good article in NYT with lots of graphs including a map showing the evolution of the number of cases and where they are occurring over time. Southeast portion of US is really getting hit hard with a very widespread outbreak(s)...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... e=Homepage
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

We have been developing drugs for a long time. There is a process. Hope has little to do with it a drug being successful. Politicians and talking heads should just let the process unfold. It reminds me of my son’s old soccer club coach....we had some
Parents that wanted the club to enter our team into Dallas Cup...hard charging Westchester county types....anyway, director says....we have been developing players for a long time with a certain amount of success....you can’t rush development. You can’t skip over u13 and u14 to u15. It’s a process....

That’s how I feel about these drugs in development. A hope and a prayer ain’t going to add anything...it is the work in the trenches....touches on the ball.....All of a sudden drug development is political. It’s just stupid.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

These are really old clips. Why did Trump's own FDA pull the compassionate use exemption? The press didn't do that. Of course Fox News had / has no axe to grind. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:09 pm We have been developing drugs for a long time. There is a process. Hope has little to do with it a drug being successful. Politicians and talking heads should just let the process unfold. It reminds me of my son’s old soccer club coach....we had some
Parents that wanted the club to enter our team into Dallas Cup...hard charging Westchester county types....anyway, director says....we have been developing players for a long time with a certain amount of success....you can’t rush development. You can’t skip over u13 and u14 to u15. It’s a process....

That’s how I feel about these drugs in development. A hope and a prayer ain’t going to add anything...it is the work in the trenches....touches on the ball.....All of a sudden drug development is political. It’s just stupid.

Your side has ‘men’ in pink tutus screaming at cops because the cop didn’t attend Harvard. But you’re distraught the normals hope a promising drug helps.

In related news, MD wants ‘patience’ for the CHOP violence.

Got it!
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:09 pm We have been developing drugs for a long time. There is a process. Hope has little to do with it a drug being successful. Politicians and talking heads should just let the process unfold. It reminds me of my son’s old soccer club coach....we had some

Your side has ‘men’ in pink tutus screaming at cops because the cop didn’t attend Harvard. But you’re distraught the normals hope a promising drug helps.

Got it!
I am not on a “side”. That’s for losers.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Got it!

When one side cheers for America’s ruination, you should probably choose a side. And the side with the guys in pink tutus screaming at cops that cops aren’t worthy because they didn’t attend Harvard isn’t a side I’d advise any normal American to align with.

Also ask your friends to stop hitting horses.

https://twitter.com/dc_draino/status/12 ... 12065?s=21
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:15 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:37 pm … another country doesn't want American visitors. Great Britain has announced we are on the their red list. MAGA
Does that make us a sh!t hole country?
We've always been a turd hole country to you and your buds.
When there’s mold growing on the walls do you eradicate it or let it bloom?

If you don’t love it, then leave it. We’re going to fix it.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Got it!

When one side cheers for America’s ruination, you should probably choose a side. And the side with the guys in pink tutus screaming at cops that cops aren’t worthy because they didn’t attend Harvard isn’t a side I’d advise any normal American to align with.

This is loser talk.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:10 pm These are really old clips. Why did Trump's own FDA pull the compassionate use exemption? The press didn't do that. Of course Fox News had / has no axe to grind. :lol:
not sure you get it.
each side does.
you should ask the fda why they pulled the eau. doubt anyone here knows.
doctors that think it helps patients are still using it.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:34 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:37 pm … another country doesn't want American visitors. Great Britain has announced we are on the their red list. MAGA

Often, different mold species grow together and can be equally dangerous and unhealthy
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

tech37 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:57 pm

Often, different mold species grow together and can be equally dangerous and unhealthy
I had no idea you were a mold enthusiast
njbill

Post by njbill »

tech has many hidden talents.
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:03 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:57 pm

I had no idea you were a mold enthusiast
Some molds are good.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Got it!

This is loser talk.

You should wear a mask even after the vaccine.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:07 pm tech has many hidden talents.
Obviously your vision is questionable bill :D
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Got it!

This is loser talk.

You should wear a mask even after the vaccine.
How is Jellystone?
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

+1
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And by “fix it” you mean cater to an even bigger generation of dependent crybabies than the boomers.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”