Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:43 am Reparations......how would it work? Anyone with a certain skin pigment gets, what, MORE than the joke $1200 our Congress handed out to all adults. (I never got one....anywaz)

It has been reported that Obama's mother's family OWNED slaves. And, of course, his father is from Kenya. Hence, Barack is a Kenyan-American.

If there is ANY slavery blood in our former POTUSA (well, no, he still smokes) dna, it could only be from his mother's side? Similar to Tommy J's and Sally's love child.

Would he be eligible for reparations.
You would have to ask Tron.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:37 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:02 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am White Antifa terrorists shoot and murder two underage black males in Seattle’s CHOP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oting.html

How is this not the lead story on every network right now?

That’s right, the media does anything to bend over backwards for Democrats.

Had the shooters been police, the media and certain Fanlax Democrats couldn’t shut up.
I saw this on CNN.

However, nowhere in the article you posted is the shooter or shooters described as "White Antifa terrorists" or remotely close to such. Instead, it sounds like the boys may have been stealing a car? Not even clear who started the shooting, much less the race of the participants other than the boys.

The police chief has a challenge on her hands, sounds like they're handling well so far. Mayor apparently had a good face to face with the protestors.
Yeah, the situation there in Seattle is nothing short of Shangri La. Peace and love interspersed with a little gunfire here and there. :roll:
Of course.
People will behave badly, given time.

Even those communes of the hippy era had their breakdowns (see Manson) and this is no commune!

It's an interesting little microcosm that may actually help folks understand why we do need representative government and police etc. The issue is whether the government and the police truly do represent the best interests and desires of the people they govern and 'protect'. Unfortunately, government and police have way too often failed to do so. So we have protests demanding change that was not accomplished through regular order.
So anybody with a legitimate grievance should be allowed to take matters into their own hands and act independently of any local government? That sounds more like anarchy to me than anything else. I guess so long as you have good intentions your methods are then justified? :roll: Why don't we let people become vigilantes next? Their intentions are good, give payback to all those bad folks. You know as well as I do the courts can't get it right. Is there a line to be drawn here MD? I'm just asking.
It's a great question, cradle, and please don't think that my belief is all is cool with what's happening in Seattle at this time. But a use of force would be the opposite of what is called for, indeed would be most effective in the long haul, in this very moment of protest against the use of brutal force by the police.

Sometimes a nail calls for a hammer, sometimes you need the screw driver. It's important to know the difference.
So what does the leadership of Seattle do if these folks refuse to leave? The status quo is not acceptable. There has to be an ultimatum given to these people real soon. It is real simple... leave on your own or you will leave on terms you will not like. There is no group of people that have the right to take over private property and claim it for themselves. These people are breaking the law. There should be no negotiating. Leave or you all will be forcefully removed and charged with any and all appropriate crimes.
I'm sure the Mayor is frustrated. More than you.
But I disagree that such an ultimatum would do more than harden opposition.

IMO, Patience is a virtue in such situations.

These protests are sweeping the world, and we're far from done with them here in the US.
Force just ain't the answer.

But time will tell if the Mayor has charted the best course.
This violence inside seems to have created at least some dialogue.

What does the Board think MD's take on Clive Bundy's takeover of an outpost on some grazing land in Oregon? Do you think MD advocated for 'patience'? :lol: :lol:

Hackish virtue signalling.
Seriously? You and cradle think these guys with their guns and militia training and right wing, hate the government, destroy the government, 'sovereign citizen' stuff is equivalent to BLM?

Cliven (not Clive) Bundy's 'sovereign citizen' folks are named as a terrorist threat in the US. Wonderful bunch those Oath Keepers, the White Mountain Militia, the Praetorian Guard types...

But yeah, the 'autopsy' of those earlier actions appears to be that patience might have been better than what ensued. We can't tell, for sure, but certainly these whack jobs took a beating that looks awful in retrospect. By contrast, the Bundy incidents ended up not having things blow up as the federal government backed off and de-escalated for that time period.

I don't recall any discussions of those events on LP (was there an LP in WACO and Ruby Ridge days???) but that's my sense. Using government force on American citizens tends to have unfortunate consequences, even when it's clear that they're some really despicable a-holes involved.

Where this tends to get tough to make the call is when the a-holes are armed to the teeth and not merely defiant of the law, but are actively threatening the lives of law enforcement.

Even then, we see the problems of escalating to full force.
"Seriously? You and cradle think these guys with their guns and militia training and right wing, hate the government, destroy the government, 'sovereign citizen' stuff is equivalent to BLM?"

Honestly MD I am not certain what BLM actually stands for. I made the mistake of actually going by the title BLACK LIVES MATTER. Silly me was under the impression it meant what it said. I was informed that BLM only when the black life is taken by a police officer. All those other black lives really are not all that important to BLM in the big scheme of things. What exactly is militia training in your mind? IMO it is a bunch of redneck hillbillies running around the woods shooting their rifles off. They lack discipline, basic infantry skills and have no ability to co-ordinate among themselves. Some of those tailgaters in the BLM have the co-ordination thing down to a science. They can have 5000 people at a protest where right on cue 500 people branch off in different directions and start picking stores down to the bone. They even had folks following them with vehicles to unload the loot and move on to the next store. These people were not BLM members. These were people who knew how to take advantage of a chaotic situation and rob, loot and burn to their hearts content. No need to worry about the police. They were all tied up with the protesters. You seem to have all the respect and fear in the world for these militia people. You have (apparently) no understanding at the skill and precision these looters used in their crime spree. How many of those militia folks MD were out there looting, burning and creating as much mayhem and chaos as possible? Just axin old sod.
The boogaloo boys were out in force and there's some overlap with the militia folks, but I certainly wouldn't suggest they were preeminent in the looting. They and the anarchist left were responsible for much of the violence, but not so much the looting from everything I could glean from my 'arm chair'.

I commented in real time that some of the looting looked quite coordinated. And, you're right, that's not BLM. Looked like criminal gang work. Other looting and burning was far more spontaneous, an expression of rage. Watch Spike Lee's exploration of this phenomenon from way back in 1989, Do the Right Thing.

BLM definitely does not say that other loss of life doesn't matter, whether black or otherwise. But the movement is indeed focused on police brutality and systemic racism.

Where there IS some overlap, is that there's a solid belief that the systemic racism underlies the criminal drug trade and its resultant violence, the incarceration of blacks, the lack of public health in all aspects (from environmental, to nutrition/fresh food access, to service access), etc and that a re-direction of resources to reversing these disparities built up over generations of redlining and discrimination would result in far less crime and need for policing.

We can debate that argument, but characterizing BLM as not caring about the loss of life other than at the hands of the police is simply a falsehood perpetuated by the ignorant and hard right, white supremacist and their partisan political proxies.

And yeah, there's a sound reason why the FBI is so worried about the militias and their anti-government, violent, typically (not always) racist ideology.
The FBI has a lot they should be concerned about. They have nut jobs from the far right and far left spectrum to deal with. If one element is more dangerous than the other I could not tell you. As far as BLM, I always go back to the murder of Latasha Shaw murdered in the middle of Driving Park Ave 3 blocks from where I lived at the time. She was a black woman trying to protect her daughter who was being beaten up. At least 50 people witnessed her murder, many of them black. Not a damn person would stand up for Ms Shaw and tell the police what they saw that day. NO SNITCHING was more important than justice for a cold blooded murder. There should have been 50 people willing to go to court and testify. No one was willing to say diddly jack squat. I am still confused at the term BLM. Latasha Shaw was a black woman whose life did not matter to the people who watched her die in the middle of the street. The day that any of you out here in fan lax land and explain the hypocrisy here to me, I will be all ears and eyes. Maybe I am just not enough of a deep thinker like all of you to comprehend the difference. The murder of Latasha Shaw broke my heart, I cried at the senselessness and brutality of it. Black Lives Matter, unless your name is Latasha Shaw, then nobody gave a flying fig about your black life.
geez, I am seriously not qualified to speak for BLM, nor for the culture of not talking to the police, "No Snitching". You are not qualified as well.

But it certainly occurs to me that the loss of trust in the police has deep, awful roots. And likewise, fear of criminal gang reprisal (you and your family get killed) is a huge, awful factor.

On Latasha Shaw, there's little doubt she'd have been marching with BLM.
And against gang violence.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 470404002/
Too bad she is dead and not around to make that decision. :roll: Too bad her black life didn't matter. :roll: I am not speaking for the BLM people. I am speaking for the people who still wonder why Latasha Shaw's family was never given the justice they deserve. Too bad people are too afraid for their own lives to step up and testify. Too bad MD you seem to fluff the no snitch rule of as "that's just the way it is" Too bad MD you are now just as guilty of systemic racism. When it comes to NO SNITCH, you like everybody else involved in her murder roll up your balls and put them to bed for the night. When you refuse to be a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradle, that's the exact opposite of what I wrote directly above and in all my other comments.

Don't misstate my views, please.

You and I agree on some of this.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:09 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:37 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:02 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am White Antifa terrorists shoot and murder two underage black males in Seattle’s CHOP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oting.html

How is this not the lead story on every network right now?

That’s right, the media does anything to bend over backwards for Democrats.

Had the shooters been police, the media and certain Fanlax Democrats couldn’t shut up.
I saw this on CNN.

However, nowhere in the article you posted is the shooter or shooters described as "White Antifa terrorists" or remotely close to such. Instead, it sounds like the boys may have been stealing a car? Not even clear who started the shooting, much less the race of the participants other than the boys.

The police chief has a challenge on her hands, sounds like they're handling well so far. Mayor apparently had a good face to face with the protestors.
Yeah, the situation there in Seattle is nothing short of Shangri La. Peace and love interspersed with a little gunfire here and there. :roll:
Of course.
People will behave badly, given time.

Even those communes of the hippy era had their breakdowns (see Manson) and this is no commune!

It's an interesting little microcosm that may actually help folks understand why we do need representative government and police etc. The issue is whether the government and the police truly do represent the best interests and desires of the people they govern and 'protect'. Unfortunately, government and police have way too often failed to do so. So we have protests demanding change that was not accomplished through regular order.
So anybody with a legitimate grievance should be allowed to take matters into their own hands and act independently of any local government? That sounds more like anarchy to me than anything else. I guess so long as you have good intentions your methods are then justified? :roll: Why don't we let people become vigilantes next? Their intentions are good, give payback to all those bad folks. You know as well as I do the courts can't get it right. Is there a line to be drawn here MD? I'm just asking.
It's a great question, cradle, and please don't think that my belief is all is cool with what's happening in Seattle at this time. But a use of force would be the opposite of what is called for, indeed would be most effective in the long haul, in this very moment of protest against the use of brutal force by the police.

Sometimes a nail calls for a hammer, sometimes you need the screw driver. It's important to know the difference.
So what does the leadership of Seattle do if these folks refuse to leave? The status quo is not acceptable. There has to be an ultimatum given to these people real soon. It is real simple... leave on your own or you will leave on terms you will not like. There is no group of people that have the right to take over private property and claim it for themselves. These people are breaking the law. There should be no negotiating. Leave or you all will be forcefully removed and charged with any and all appropriate crimes.
I'm sure the Mayor is frustrated. More than you.
But I disagree that such an ultimatum would do more than harden opposition.

IMO, Patience is a virtue in such situations.

These protests are sweeping the world, and we're far from done with them here in the US.
Force just ain't the answer.

But time will tell if the Mayor has charted the best course.
This violence inside seems to have created at least some dialogue.

What does the Board think MD's take on Clive Bundy's takeover of an outpost on some grazing land in Oregon? Do you think MD advocated for 'patience'? :lol: :lol:

Hackish virtue signalling.
Seriously? You and cradle think these guys with their guns and militia training and right wing, hate the government, destroy the government, 'sovereign citizen' stuff is equivalent to BLM?

Cliven (not Clive) Bundy's 'sovereign citizen' folks are named as a terrorist threat in the US. Wonderful bunch those Oath Keepers, the White Mountain Militia, the Praetorian Guard types...

But yeah, the 'autopsy' of those earlier actions appears to be that patience might have been better than what ensued. We can't tell, for sure, but certainly these whack jobs took a beating that looks awful in retrospect. By contrast, the Bundy incidents ended up not having things blow up as the federal government backed off and de-escalated for that time period.

I don't recall any discussions of those events on LP (was there an LP in WACO and Ruby Ridge days???) but that's my sense. Using government force on American citizens tends to have unfortunate consequences, even when it's clear that they're some really despicable a-holes involved.

Where this tends to get tough to make the call is when the a-holes are armed to the teeth and not merely defiant of the law, but are actively threatening the lives of law enforcement.

Even then, we see the problems of escalating to full force.
"Seriously? You and cradle think these guys with their guns and militia training and right wing, hate the government, destroy the government, 'sovereign citizen' stuff is equivalent to BLM?"

Honestly MD I am not certain what BLM actually stands for. I made the mistake of actually going by the title BLACK LIVES MATTER. Silly me was under the impression it meant what it said. I was informed that BLM only when the black life is taken by a police officer. All those other black lives really are not all that important to BLM in the big scheme of things. What exactly is militia training in your mind? IMO it is a bunch of redneck hillbillies running around the woods shooting their rifles off. They lack discipline, basic infantry skills and have no ability to co-ordinate among themselves. Some of those tailgaters in the BLM have the co-ordination thing down to a science. They can have 5000 people at a protest where right on cue 500 people branch off in different directions and start picking stores down to the bone. They even had folks following them with vehicles to unload the loot and move on to the next store. These people were not BLM members. These were people who knew how to take advantage of a chaotic situation and rob, loot and burn to their hearts content. No need to worry about the police. They were all tied up with the protesters. You seem to have all the respect and fear in the world for these militia people. You have (apparently) no understanding at the skill and precision these looters used in their crime spree. How many of those militia folks MD were out there looting, burning and creating as much mayhem and chaos as possible? Just axin old sod.
The boogaloo boys were out in force and there's some overlap with the militia folks, but I certainly wouldn't suggest they were preeminent in the looting. They and the anarchist left were responsible for much of the violence, but not so much the looting from everything I could glean from my 'arm chair'.

I commented in real time that some of the looting looked quite coordinated. And, you're right, that's not BLM. Looked like criminal gang work. Other looting and burning was far more spontaneous, an expression of rage. Watch Spike Lee's exploration of this phenomenon from way back in 1989, Do the Right Thing.

BLM definitely does not say that other loss of life doesn't matter, whether black or otherwise. But the movement is indeed focused on police brutality and systemic racism.

Where there IS some overlap, is that there's a solid belief that the systemic racism underlies the criminal drug trade and its resultant violence, the incarceration of blacks, the lack of public health in all aspects (from environmental, to nutrition/fresh food access, to service access), etc and that a re-direction of resources to reversing these disparities built up over generations of redlining and discrimination would result in far less crime and need for policing.

We can debate that argument, but characterizing BLM as not caring about the loss of life other than at the hands of the police is simply a falsehood perpetuated by the ignorant and hard right, white supremacist and their partisan political proxies.

And yeah, there's a sound reason why the FBI is so worried about the militias and their anti-government, violent, typically (not always) racist ideology.
The FBI has a lot they should be concerned about. They have nut jobs from the far right and far left spectrum to deal with. If one element is more dangerous than the other I could not tell you. As far as BLM, I always go back to the murder of Latasha Shaw murdered in the middle of Driving Park Ave 3 blocks from where I lived at the time. She was a black woman trying to protect her daughter who was being beaten up. At least 50 people witnessed her murder, many of them black. Not a damn person would stand up for Ms Shaw and tell the police what they saw that day. NO SNITCHING was more important than justice for a cold blooded murder. There should have been 50 people willing to go to court and testify. No one was willing to say diddly jack squat. I am still confused at the term BLM. Latasha Shaw was a black woman whose life did not matter to the people who watched her die in the middle of the street. The day that any of you out here in fan lax land and explain the hypocrisy here to me, I will be all ears and eyes. Maybe I am just not enough of a deep thinker like all of you to comprehend the difference. The murder of Latasha Shaw broke my heart, I cried at the senselessness and brutality of it. Black Lives Matter, unless your name is Latasha Shaw, then nobody gave a flying fig about your black life.
geez, I am seriously not qualified to speak for BLM, nor for the culture of not talking to the police, "No Snitching". You are not qualified as well.

But it certainly occurs to me that the loss of trust in the police has deep, awful roots. And likewise, fear of criminal gang reprisal (you and your family get killed) is a huge, awful factor.

On Latasha Shaw, there's little doubt she'd have been marching with BLM.
And against gang violence.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 470404002/
Too bad she is dead and not around to make that decision. :roll: Too bad her black life didn't matter. :roll: I am not speaking for the BLM people. I am speaking for the people who still wonder why Latasha Shaw's family was never given the justice they deserve. Too bad people are too afraid for their own lives to step up and testify. Too bad MD you seem to fluff the no snitch rule of as "that's just the way it is" Too bad MD you are now just as guilty of systemic racism. When it comes to NO SNITCH, you like everybody else involved in her murder roll up your balls and put them to bed for the night. When you refuse to be a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem.

Six children shot dead in Chicago this weekend, but Orange Man Bad.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/six-c ... ingle-week
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:52 am Democrats continue to riot in Portland.

Media won’t cover it. Except one. Literally the city is unlivable right now.

Every night.

Amazing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-pol ... s-reported
Why do you hate Americans? Why don't you own US made handguns? What is wrong with my brand, made in the USA? Come on tough guy PETER
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:52 am Democrats continue to riot in Portland.

Every night.

Amazing.

Why do you hate Americans? Why don't you own US made handguns? What is wrong with my brand, made in the USA? Come on tough guy PETER

Sig Sauer and Glock laugh at Smith&Wesson. Sorry. The truth hurts RRR. When you fire a Smith&Wesson 9mm, the recoil is not customer friendly. Next.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 am cradle, that's the exact opposite of what I wrote directly above and in all my other comments.

No its not, don't misstate my views. You claimed Latasha Shaw would be marching with BLM. Maybe she would if she had not been bludgeoned to death in the middle of a busy street. Her life did not matter to the people who witnessed her murder. Explain to me MD what Black Lives Matter means? Maybe you can take a stab at it? I mistakenly have taken the words at face value. Your a stickler for grammar and proper word structure, tell me what I am missing. Is there a grammatical secret decoder ring here that I don't know about? :?
Bob Ross:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:49 am

Every night.

Amazing.

Sig Sauer and Glock laugh at Smith&Wesson. Sorry. The truth hurts RRR. When you fire a Smith&Wesson 9mm, the recoil is not customer friendly. Next.
My M&P says otherwise. Maybe you need to adjust your stance and grip? Are you holding it like this?

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Every night.

Amazing.

My M&P says otherwise. Maybe you need to adjust your stance and grip? Are you holding it like this?

mistake #1... why does the woman have her finger on the trigger? Unless you plan on shooting your finger should never be on the trigger. This picture looks like John Wayne bullsuds. Given the heat the Duke has taken this week, that is no compliment.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Hey, sorry libs and Dems here, but honestly I can't hate some of your team more than if you stuck a soldering iron in my eye.

Here is a massively effeminate nutcase Democrat (why are so many Democrat males so effeminate?!! And frankly insane?) in a tutu yelling at some NYC cops that he's better than they are because of his education. A Democratic yenta echoes his arrogant dimwittedness.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/12 ... 19234?s=20

How are you people so proud of your team? Are you like this? Do you tell people you are good because you went to Harvard? How can you not simply hate these people?

These Democrats are the absolute pits of this country. Not having a job and paying people while unemployed is not a good recipe for the lunatics of the Left; they are revealing themselves every day.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm Hey, sorry libs and Dems here, but honestly I can't hate some of your team more than if you stuck a soldering iron in my eye.

Here is a massively effeminate nutcase Democrat (why are so many Democrat males so effeminate?!! And frankly insane?) in a tutu yelling at some NYC cops that he's better than they are because of his education. A Democratic yenta echoes his arrogant dimwittedness.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/12 ... 19234?s=20

How are you people so proud of your team? Are you like this? Do you tell people you are good because you went to Harvard? How can you not simply hate these people?

These Democrats are the absolute pits of this country. Not having a job and paying people while unemployed is not a good recipe for the lunatics of the Left; they are revealing themselves every day.
Are you having fireworks at Jellystone this weekend?
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Every night.

Amazing.

I'm very impressed with your openness to the global economy, Pete. Very progressive of you!

I have a few american made guns, including some made in lovely Accokeek MD. But I also support the italians and belgians when it comes to shotguns for clays.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 am cradle, that's the exact opposite of what I wrote directly above and in all my other comments.

No its not, don't misstate my views. You claimed Latasha Shaw would be marching with BLM. Maybe she would if she had not been bludgeoned to death in the middle of a busy street. Her life did not matter to the people who witnessed her murder. Explain to me MD what Black Lives Matter means? Maybe you can take a stab at it? I mistakenly have taken the words at face value. Your a stickler for grammar and proper word structure, tell me what I am missing. Is there a grammatical secret decoder ring here that I don't know about? :?
You're exhausting me, cradle.

I've already responded thoroughly.
I disagree that people didn't care about her, but you and I do agree, as do others, that the "Don't Snitch" problem is terrible. Whether distrust of police or more likely the intimidation, it prevents true justice for her and others.

My 'claim' was speculative, but based on who she is reported to have been I think we can say, with very high confidence, that she would have been marching with BLM.

That movement is about social justice, specifically police abuse and systemic racism.

The issues are complicated and not everyone who agrees with that core mission is necessarily a peaceful and upstanding citizen, but the movement and the peaceful protests for that cause have the support now of more than 75% of Americans.

She would have been among them.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Every night.

Amazing.

I'm very impressed with your openness to the global economy, Pete. Very progressive of you!

I have a few american made guns, including some made in lovely Accokeek MD. But I also support the italians and belgians when it comes to shotguns for clays.
Sadly, they moved the Accokeek plant to Tennessee. Friends wife has worked there for 30 years. They would also give us nice knives for x-mas gives.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Every night.

Amazing.

All day, everyday carry is NOT a S & W. The American made handgun, It's sound an awful lot like KAHR.

next.

Why do YOU hate Americans'
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm I'm very impressed with your openness to the global economy, Pete. Very progressive of you!

You can't go wrong with a shotgun that begins with a B.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

No matter what I'm doing, hunting, sporting clays, skeet...

I do best and always come back to my Benelli. Love my SBE2!
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 pm No matter what I'm doing, hunting, sporting clays, skeet...

Anyone with a competitive bone in their body should love trap shooting. It's such a kick in the pants.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 pm No matter what I'm doing, hunting, sporting clays, skeet...

Anyone with a competitive bone in their body should love trap shooting. It's such a kick in the pants.
Undoubtedly!
Actually eyeing a Browning BT99 right now, just for trap. A trap-specific gun really helps for that.
Those perfect runs are hard to come by without the right gun. Or at least that's what I tell my wife when she asks me why I need another shotgun...

Return to “POLITICS”