Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:55 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:02 pm Black lives Matter attacking random motorists.

https://twitter.com/McguireScotty/statu ... 70020?s=20

Democrats proud yet?

If you fear for your life and a reasonable person fears for his life, you have the right to use deadly force. It's just a matter of time a person with a firearm is not going to like their vehicle being kicked for no reason, and the Fanlax Democrats will explode in righteous anger that one of their "protesters" was murdered.

Name each member of BLM who was indicted for these attacks. If you cannot produce any evidence that a member was indicted, then you are a liar. Time to put up or shut up. ;)
pathetic. You literally, above, just posted a link to a story, with your own edit of "Trump supporter". Yet, the article, nor you, have any evidence of this.

The organizers of a BLM protest, BLM, is NOT culpable for organizing this car kicking event? They certainly are NOT coming out and condoning it. Are they? exactly.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

did you mean repudiating?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:09 pm

pathetic. You literally, above, just posted a link to a story, with your own edit of "Trump supporter". Yet, the article, nor you, have any evidence of this.

The organizers of a BLM protest, BLM, is NOT culpable for organizing this car kicking event? They certainly are NOT coming out and condoning it. Are they? exactly.

If you are referring to the comment "Trumpistas SHOOTING AND KILLING peaceful protestors in Louisville", that wasn't me. Sober up and keep trying. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 am
Bart wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:09 am And sooner or later every action results in an equal reaction. Is that where we are headed? I hope not

Any chaos is readily preventable. Just disarm the cops, put an end to qualified immunity, make cops and their unions fully liable for all damages they cause, and have more oversight such as cameras that cannot be turned off. We can also reform laws such as by decriminalizing drugs and legally ending selective enforcement of all laws which would significantly reduce prison populations. How the F did camera's help in the Daniel Shavers incident?

Unfortunately, for some stupid reason, right wing delusionals always persist in objecting to the presence and activities of BLM and other groups. They fail to understand that this insitution would not exist if the government and police would only learn to treat everyone alike. BLM and other such organizations only exist because of the injustices that are perpetrated and perpetuated by the powers that be. Reform or eliminate those tyrannical powers and allow for a more just society then it, too, will disappear. Thereafter we will have full peace and social order.
What's your business address. I wanna come and smash the windows, take everything out. I am serious. Or, do you object to my activities?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:59 am
CU77 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:02 pm Black lives Matter attacking random motorists.

Democrats proud yet?
Trumpistas SHOOTING AND KILLING peaceful protestors in Louisville:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/us/louis ... index.html

Republicans proud yet?

Sure looks like a Trump fan... :lol:

Antifa.jpg

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/28/louisv ... uare-park/

You sure he isn't Antifa...his arrest record the last few weeks suggests he might harbor a grudge or two against capitalists and police.

Anyway, we all know the score here, I am just picking on CU77 for the expected misdirect. If you want anarchy, riots, looting, and mayhem, with a little murder thrown in for good measure, feel free to keep supporting your local Democrat soon-to-be-Marxist.
Sure looks like a picture of Don Jr. from when he was wandering in the woods, crying: "Why does my Dad hate me?"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:04 am
Bart wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 am
Ok. But you did not answer the question. Is this ok? Are the actions of the people in the video ok?

I do believe that I've said before that two wrongs will never make a right. But I have also said that, according to the same Bible these professing delusional right wingers claim to be believe in, no justice, no peace ~ Isaiah 59:8. Thus, if there had not been the repeated and endless injustice of the police created holocaust, we would not be having these objectionable actions taking place.

In other words, it’s perfectly fine by Brook if some innocents are collateral damage. The ‘cause’ is so just! 🤡

Hope none of us end up with BLM thugs bashing your car windows in followed by your head. And they don’t care if you’re a lib or Trumper. Just out for a good time.

Not sure about most, but Florida has a stand your ground policy and I’d just say I was threatened. Hammers do that. I’m surprised they haven’t made the mistake yet of a person with a firearm. Will happen soon. Anyone wonder whose side Brook will take then? Lol.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 pm What's your business address. I wanna come and smash the windows, take everything out. I am serious. Or, do you object to my activities?

As you well know, I used to work for the IRS. Gonna smash their windows? Send us the details and picture postcards when you wind up in jail. I'll happily send you soap on a rope and you can fill us in on your daily activities. :lol:
Last edited by Brooklyn on Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:35 pm
Ok. But you did not answer the question. Is this ok? Are the actions of the people in the video ok?

I do believe that I've said before that two wrongs will never make a right. But I have also said that, according to the same Bible these professing delusional right wingers claim to be believe in, no justice, no peace ~ Isaiah 59:8. Thus, if there had not been the repeated and endless injustice of the police created holocaust, we would not be having these objectionable actions taking place.

In other words, it’s perfectly fine by Brook if some innocents are collateral damage. The ‘cause’ is so just! 🤡

Hope none of us end up with BLM thugs bashing your car windows in followed by your head. And they don’t care if you’re a lib or Trumper. Just out for a good time.

Not sure about most, but Florida has a stand your ground policy and I’d just say I was threatened. Hammers do that. I’m surprised they haven’t made the mistake yet of a person with a firearm. Will happen soon. Anyone wonder whose side Brook will take then? Lol.
oooohhh oo, big boy and his GUN talk.

So, what kind of handgun is my primary carry, tough guy? Safety off, one in.

Because YOU, are so proficient in your glocks use, that you only need ONE hand to pull it from the holster, or belt (horrible in a car, btw ), push off the safety, and fire away? Or, do you just wave it?

Hint, said right, lexicon for a Boston accent , three letter word used for transportation. Made in the USA.

Why doesn't PETE buy American made guns? WHY ?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:20 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 pm What's your business address. I wanna come and smash the windows, take everything out. I am serious. Or, do you object to my activities?

As you well know, I used to work for the IRS. Gonna smash their windows? Send us the details and picture postcards when you wind up in jail. I'll happily send you send you soap on a rope and you can fill us in on your daily activities. :lol:
Being serious, I did NOT know you worked for the IRS. But, thank you for pointing out your grossness as a human. A hypocrite duhjoir.

YOU......get to decide what activities are objectionable. got it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Re collateral damage and thugs ~ so sez the one who applauds police killing innocents, strangling people out in the streets, slashing the tires of people exercising their constitutional rights, and knocking over helpless old men. The great moral Republican who loves the police state! Phooey.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Because YOU, are so proficient in your glocks use, that you only need ONE hand to pull it from the holster, or belt (horrible in a car, btw ), push off the safety, and fire away? Or, do you just wave it?

Hint, said right, lexicon for a Boston accent , three letter word used for transportation. Made in the USA.

You use a magnet? I am not a gun guy but my crazy brother is.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:25 pm
Being serious, I did NOT know you worked for the IRS. But, thank you for pointing out your grossness as a human. A hypocrite duhjoir.

YOU......get to decide what activities are objectionable. got it.

How long ago were we in LP? Going back to 2004? In all this time despite repeated posts about my work history you did not know - or is it that you just didn't pay attention?

Is it gross to work for the government the way veterans do?

Objectionable?? No, delusionalism on your part, pal.

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:21 pm

You use a magnet? I am not a gun guy but my crazy brother is.
meant to write, "...with a...", but lexicon showed up at the ends of my fingers for some reason.

A three letter word for automobile.

If you want to make Pete go away, keep on talking about guns and why he buys NON-US made guns. Pete Brown hates America. Refuses to buy from his neighbors. Why pete, why?
ggait

Post by ggait »

Some pictures from the weekend of Peter Brown and his wife Karen. And their guns.

Bold fashion choice for you -- Brooks Brothers pink polo shirt, no shoes, AR rifle. But I would have expected a popped collar. And you should have told Karen to wipe the mustard off her shirt.

Karen needs to go to gun school -- terrible finger discipline. But what a house! Who knew you lived in the Federal Reserve Bank?

Not that I know, but I'm guessing Pinky and Mustard had maybe a couple too many G&Ts before venturing out to meet the protesters.

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1277450430293958657

https://twitter.com/ARealBuffalo/status ... 9900742658
Last edited by ggait on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 pm Some pictures from the weekend of Peter Brown and his wife Karen. And their guns.

Bold fashion choice for you -- Brooks Brothers pink polo shirt, no shoes, AR rifle. But I would have expected a popped collar. And you should have told Karen to wipe the mustard off her shirt.

Karen needs to go to gun school -- terrible finger discipline. But what a house! Who knew you lived in the Federal Reserve Bank?

Not that I know, but I'm guessing Pinky and Mustard had maybe a couple too many G&Ts before venturing out to meet the protesters.

Patty held it better than PB’s wife

“I wish you would!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Re collateral damage and thugs ~ so sez the one who applauds police killing innocents, strangling people out in the streets, slashing the tires of people exercising their constitutional rights, and knocking over helpless old men. The great moral Republican who loves the police state! Phooey.
Not that I completely agree with your post, Brooklyn, but the opportunity to climb on against PBTroll is hard to pass up.

Collateral damage - don't forget the 1000s of Covid casualties that could have been avoided if a particular political party hadn't sold its soul.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 pm Some pictures from the weekend of Peter Brown and his wife Karen. And their guns.

How dissappointing. ggait has gone full TMZ, gossip trash. "mustard stains" :roll:

free advice.....to get rid of me....I mean, PETER brown.....talk guns. and why he hates America so much, he buys his guns from nazis'
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:51 pm Not that I completely agree with your post, Brooklyn, but the opportunity to climb on against PBTroll is hard to pass up.

Collateral damage - don't forget the 1000s of Covid casualties that could have been avoided if a particular political party hadn't sold its soul.

PB's trolling is so screwed up that he still believes Chauvin was successfully hiding his criminal acitivities:

By the way, even the dispatcher said she was watching all this and asked why is it happening since the victim wasn't resisting.

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Democrats proud yet?

If you fear for your life and a reasonable person fears for his life, you have the right to use deadly force. It's just a matter of time a person with a firearm is not going to like their vehicle being kicked for no reason, and the Fanlax Democrats will explode in righteous anger that one of their "protesters" was murdered.
This is pretty bad. That guy breaking in the window needs some jail time, and the girl kicking the car needs some anger management therapy (hopefully she won't ever have kids.) Terrorizing these motorists is just nasty.

Sort of makes one think back to the C-ville riot, where the main stream press and other democrats were blaming the white supremists, but Trump was saying it was both sides. Now there are not any white supremists around and these blm/antifa people are still rioting. Trump appears to have been on the right track - although it is starting to look like more of fault in the C-ville riot probably lies with these blm/antifa people. :idea:
Live Free or Die!

Return to “POLITICS”