OBAMAGATE

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Nigel

Re: OBAMAGATE

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Arizona harpy lectures Obama on Obamagate:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP's ideal Obama gate:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

State of the forum: four pages in and nothing of substance has been said about the actual accusation. Great job everyone!
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:04 am State of the forum: four pages in and nothing of substance has been said about the actual accusation. Great job everyone!
These are serious accusations!! Time for some for congressional hearings to get to the bottom of it. It would be most helpful to bring back the queen of evil and have her testify. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:04 am State of the forum: four pages in and nothing of substance has been said about the actual accusation. Great job everyone!

tech37 previously posed this question: " :roll: Why even start this thread? There are already enough to cover this issue."

I think that's the point of it all: the entire "Obamagate" accusation, like everything else the Idiot-In-Chief has said, is nothing but garbage. It has been so from Day One and will continue to be that way until the moron leaves the White Wash House. Nothing of substance has been said because nothing of substance has been proferred by that imbecile. And nothing will ever be forthcoming. Not today, tomorrow, or ever.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

How anyone can vote for this idiot is beyond me!

In an interview, President Trump, without evidence, accuses President Obama of “treason” and says he’s looking forward to seeing what the Justice Department pursues in the coming months.

https://twitter.com/DavidBrodyCBN/statu ... 4873521154

Seems like Bill Barr owes it to the country to explain what the Justice Department really is and isn’t pursuing. It would seem easy to begin by announcing he’s not investigating President Obama for treason?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:01 pm How anyone can vote for this idiot is beyond me!

In an interview, President Trump, without evidence, accuses President Obama of “treason” and says he’s looking forward to seeing what the Justice Department pursues in the coming months.

https://twitter.com/DavidBrodyCBN/statu ... 4873521154

Seems like Bill Barr owes it to the country to explain what the Justice Department really is and isn’t pursuing. It would seem easy to begin by announcing he’s not investigating President Obama for treason?
Yep, Stupid Moron finally got cabined in on the supposed crime, and came up Stupid:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/06 ... itted.html

"In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, host David Brody prompted Trump to identify the specific charge he is accusing Obama of. “Treason, treason — it’s treason,” Trump said. “Look, when I came out a long time ago, I said they’ve been spying on my campaign. I said they’ve been taping, and that was in quotes, meaning a modern-day version of taping, it’s all the same thing. But a modern-day version. But they’ve been spying on my campaign.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I am shocked that our mayor pete hasn't posted this yet!

This meme about #Benghazi is weeks out of date and still more true than ever.
PB.png
PB.png (215.25 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Obamagate - greatest example of tRUMP fake news BS:

:lol:

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:39 pm The "Rosetta Stone" of Obamagate:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43628.html
Alright, can you help a fella out here, Kram?

I'm at a complete loss as to your position here.

You've already complained---multiple times----about Trump's impeachment for using his office to investigate a political rival, right?

So what is is that you think your "ObamaGate" is about, in your wildest imagination?

Isn't your ENTIRE reason for wanting to go after Obama and your Deep State because they "used the power of office to investigate a political rival (Trump)"?

Didn't you already tell us that you think that behavior is A-OK? So then what's the deal here?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nigel wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:37 pm Image
+1 Nigel. You may have posted the most flattering picture of Mad Maxine I have seen in a long time.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:01 pm
Nigel wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:37 pm Image
+1 Nigel. You may have posted the most flattering picture of Mad Maxine I have seen in a long time.
One of her many 'impeach 45' looks.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm Alright, can you help a fella out here, Kram? I'm at a complete loss as to your position here. You've already complained---multiple times----about Trump's impeachment for using his office to investigate a political rival, right? So what is is that you think your "ObamaGate" is about, in your wildest imagination? Isn't your ENTIRE reason for wanting to go after Obama and your Deep State because they "used the power of office to investigate a political rival (Trump)"?

Didn't you already tell us that you think that behavior is A-OK? So then what's the deal here?
So interesting that there was never anything but chirping crickets after this question.

So much THERE to investigate in RussiaGate. So LITTLE there (except in the Rightwing LizardBrain) in the so-called ObamaGate... :roll:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol:

a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:39 pm The "Rosetta Stone" of Obamagate:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43628.html
Alright, can you help a fella out here, Kram?

I'm at a complete loss as to your position here.

You've already complained---multiple times----about Trump's impeachment for using his office to investigate a political rival, right?

So what is is that you think your "ObamaGate" is about, in your wildest imagination?

Isn't your ENTIRE reason for wanting to go after Obama and your Deep State because they "used the power of office to investigate a political rival (Trump)"?

So.....no answer?

Seriously? You really can't answer this question? Geez man.

Return to “POLITICS”