Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Re: Racism in America- Week 4 of Unrest

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Show this image to 100 American's and 99 of them will call it a noose.
Just for a teaching moment.

To be clear. A noose, in any shape or form, is considered racist. or rather, specifically targeting people, as hateful? Again, I will destroy any and all for mine and other family members sacrifices regarding fighting racial injustice, specifically FOR people. So, have to ask, a noose is considered thought police, 100 percent of the time, racial?

How about hangmoose? short, for hang mans noose? It's new.

cue the clowns calling out colored.......the NAACP still exists, no? How about the UNCF? Negroe, can't use that either.......so much net moving.

I just want to grab you....hug you....and let you you always have a place at the table. Always. It's not my fault they elect crack heads (Wash DC) or corrupt (baltimorons) leaders. Guess they learned from he best, the originals.......the Massachusettes state legislators........when's the NPR story about the history the Massachusettes Senate President. you know, we can start with the last 3 , that know the feel of cold steel on their wrists. of course, Whitey Bulger.

In other words, and worlds, a noose is a symbol of bad assery. Like owning a big snake. or anima tatoos. Or Ivy league degree.

but, yeah, context is everything. put a noose in someones place, it's not cool. Obvious, if done to a black person, Kenyan American, like Obama, what is inferered.

Anyone sponsoring NASCAR garage door pulls, made out of deep pour epoxy, with YOUR logo on it. Custom ropes available to match your logo. Up to 5 inch diameter
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 pm
one great thing about their skits is one isn't funnier than another.
they're ridiculously consistent.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

defo shaped like a noose - according to a Fox report here in Lake Wobegone, that's the only one shaped that way in that car track - must have been a coincidence
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:24 pm

defo shaped like a noose - according to a Fox report here in Lake Wobegone, that's the only one shaped that way in that car track - must have been a coincidence
https://www.adl.org/education/reference ... bols/noose
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

If you're not playing the anthem, this is just part of the warm-up mix.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:26 pm
I would do away with the National Anthem before domestic sporting events. It makes sense for international competition but not domestic.....Have felt that way for years. Nothing like the anthem before international competition though. It’s meaningful.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Re: Race in America - A "Jungle of Racial Tension"

Post by kramerica.inc »

Purdue Student expelled by President for "being racist and despicable," and "posting on social media appear plainly intending to incite others" and "therefore creating a risk of public safety issues in the current environment."

Crime:
https://www.purdueexponent.org/campus/a ... a6c9d.html

Punishment:
https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/release ... rence.html
old salt

Race in America - NASCAR noose scandal

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:23 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 pm Not only is it a noose, but a noose is a slip knot, and a pull would be better served by a fixed loop, like a bowline.
Nahhh Old Salt sees a common loop. The real concern is this race war that he mentioned is underway.

https://apple.news/Ahp1DrRGXQvWkH6hmCJPpxA

“We certainly know the difference between a simple hand loop and a noose,” said a Nascar official. “There were several coils in what we found.

The conclusion that the rope was a noose—and unlike anything else at all of Nascar’s tracks—dispels the notion asserted by some that it was a simple garage pull that was somehow misunderstood by a Nascar crew member, Nascar crew chief, Nascar security team and Nascar president.
So what ? NASCAR's making excuses for their woke rush to judgement.
It's only a slip knot if you put something inside the loop & slip it tight.
It works fine as a pull handle & keeps the excess rope end neatly stowed.
It's been proven that it was there as long as 8 mos ago.
Who was it intended to intimidate then ? Jussie Smollette ?
Last edited by old salt on Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:00 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:23 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 pm Not only is it a noose, but a noose is a slip knot, and a pull would be better served by a fixed loop, like a bowline.
Nahhh Old Salt sees a common loop. The real concern is this race war that he mentioned is underway.

https://apple.news/Ahp1DrRGXQvWkH6hmCJPpxA

“We certainly know the difference between a simple hand loop and a noose,” said a Nascar official. “There were several coils in what we found.

The conclusion that the rope was a noose—and unlike anything else at all of Nascar’s tracks—dispels the notion asserted by some that it was a simple garage pull that was somehow misunderstood by a Nascar crew member, Nascar crew chief, Nascar security team and Nascar president.
So what ? NASCAR's making excuses for their woke rush to judgement.
It's only a slip knot if you put something inside the loop & slip it tight.
It works fine as a pull handle & keeps the excess rope end neatly stowed.
It's been proven that it was there as long as 8 mos ago.
Who was it intended to intimidate then ? Jussie Smollette ?
Who said it wasn’t there that long old man? Go fight your race war.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
CU77

Re: Race in America - A "Jungle of Racial Tension"

Post by CU77 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:46 pm Purdue Student expelled by President for "being racist and despicable," and "posting on social media appear plainly intending to incite others" and "therefore creating a risk of public safety issues in the current environment."

Crime:
https://www.purdueexponent.org/campus/a ... a6c9d.html

Punishment:
https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/release ... rence.html
Good for President Daniels.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:38 pm
I would do away with the National Anthem before domestic sporting events. It makes sense for international competition but not domestic.....Have felt that way for years. Nothing like the anthem before international competition though. It’s meaningful.
+1 Of course you know in international competition someone is going to take a knee. Then what is the response? The slippery slope has already been opened up. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:59 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:01 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:46 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:37 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 pm Families of Aunt Jemima models object to the erasing of the brand/history:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3233423001 ... ssion=true
The family of Lillian Richard, a native of Hawkins, Texas, also spoke out against the rebranding decision.

Richard was the face of Aunt Jemima from 1925 to 1940, a Texas CBS station reported, noting signs into the town say “Home of Lillian Richard ‘Aunt Jemima.'" In 1995, the Texas Legislature passed a resolution declaring Hawkins as the "Pancake Capital of Texas."

“I wish we would take a breath and not just get rid of everything, because good or bad, it is our history,” Vera Harris, family historian for the Richard family, told KLTV. “Removing that wipes away a part of me. A part of each of us. We are proud of our cousin.”
Nuance - a lost art both here and across America :oops:
Child I “ain’t cha mama”
What say you about Vera Harris' perspective?
I can see how her family identity can be wrapped up in the notoriety that that affiliation brought. Unfortunately those images has done more harm for far more people than the good feeling it brings her family. The family can build a monument in her honor in their front yard if they want to.
Fer Pete's sake, we are talking about pancakes. I bet everybody probably ate Aunt Jemima pancakes when they were growing up. Some of us may have even put Land O Lakes butter on them. Maybe even used Log Cabin syrup. We all are a bunch of hate filled racists for eating those politically incorrect pancakes for all of those years when I was a kid. Who do I make the check out to first reparations? How much do I owe for the racist Indian women in the Land O Lakes box of butter? Log Cabin syrup... those white racist lumber Jack's that murdered all those trees just to build log cabins. Who can eat breakfast anymore without upsetting the sensitive nature of all the FLP snowflakes on thus forum. :lol:
Ruh Roh. Was Mrs Butterworth white ? The bottle was brown. Sexist for sure.
Only gay Republicans use Log Cabin now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: peeing in my pants laughing. Poor old Mrs B she will have to be chit canned right up their with Aunt J. Don't even think of using Land o Lakes butter. Your insult to native Amaricans will be duly noted. TLD will probably have a cartoon to post to make everybody feel like eating pancakes and butter with syrup is now racist American hate filled heritage. Every damn thing about a pancake breakfast in America today is verifying we are all hate filled racist SOBs from the batter to the butter to the syrup. :lol:

Hey you commie libs out here in fanlax land, are scrambled eggs and toast still politically correct to eat? Maybe the chickens are being abused and kept in cages. Free range scrambled eggs... got it. :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 am
+1 Of course you know in international competition someone is going to take a knee. Then what is the response? The slippery slope has already been opened up. :roll:
The slippery slope has been around for a while cradle - check out some USA winners (sprinters John Carlos and Tommie Smith) in Mexico City in 1968 as the National Anthem was played. The anti-knee protest so to speak. ;)

"We were not Antichrists. We were just human beings who saw a need to bring attention to the inequality in our country. I don't like the idea of people looking at it as negative. There was nothing but a raised fist in the air and a bowed head, acknowledging the American flag – not symbolizing a hatred for it" - applicable still today 52 years later.
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It's amazing how much the Mainstream media covers up for Democrats.

Does anyone here know that Portland is basically a war zone and has been every night for the last 3 weeks? Even the Democratic mayor finally got sick of it which is saying something since he was initially sympathetic to the looters. Antifa and Dems are running crazy every night, setting fires in streets, vandalizing anything that doesn't move.

Joe Biden said 120,000,000 American died of the 'Rona.

No one says a word about anything.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:57 am It's amazing how much the Mainstream media covers up for Democrats.

Does anyone here know that Portland is basically a war zone and has been every night for the last 3 weeks? Even the Democratic mayor finally got sick of it which is saying something since he was initially sympathetic to the looters. Antifa and Dems are running crazy every night, setting fires in streets, vandalizing anything that doesn't move.

Joe Biden said 120,000,000 American died of the 'Rona.

No one says a word about anything.
Roadtrip?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I highly recommend watching this. An interesting 12 minutes on racism In America:

Regardless of who made these points, they are ALL very hard to dispute. And mostly common sense.
Typical Lax Dad

Who cares. My view was formed long before anyone was protesting by taking a knee during the anthem. People will always find a way to protest something. It’s what Americans do and it is what makes living here great.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:33 am
Who cares. My view was formed long before anyone was protesting by taking a knee during the anthem. People will always find a way to protest something. It’s what Americans do and it is what makes living here great.

'Protesting is what makes America great'... I always thought what made America great was family, flag, and opportunity. But lootin' and riotin' are now the reasons!

Interesting way to look at life.

:lol:

Return to “POLITICS”