All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

runrussellrun

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

The year, 2005.

Fifteen years ago. At 3 minutes, of this clip, they claim that the Federal Government spent $7.1 BILLION dollars too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSx704KK_Ik&t=14s

"....plans to stockpile drugs and medical supplies,..develop treatment plans, quarantine strategies......"

Did OBAMA ignore the BUSH administrations recommendations that Dr. Fauci is referring too? Or, is it just the big white collare welfare feeding itself. Y
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:26 am The year, 2005.

Fifteen years ago. At 3 minutes, of this clip, they claim that the Federal Government spent $7.1 BILLION dollars too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSx704KK_Ik&t=14s

"....plans to stockpile drugs and medical supplies,..develop treatment plans, quarantine strategies......"

Did OBAMA ignore the BUSH administrations recommendations that Dr. Fauci is referring too? Or, is it just the big white collare welfare feeding itself. Y
How much blame did Cottle get for Tillman’s failures?
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Ripple effects cause by o d ignoring COVID-19

https://www.newamerica.org/weekly/covid ... -programs/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

good to see we're not the only place this has become a political football.

why they have a designer of the recovery trial ruminating on too high of a dosage is beyond my understanding. and then conflating the 2 drugs in comparison to dosage. and then incorrectly at that (recovery gave approx 10 g to patients over 9-10 days, 2400 mg in 1st 24 hours... 4 g is considered lethal and it has an approx 22 day half life. 4 grams exceeded in blood in like 4 days).

the recovery guys have now come under enough fire for their lethal dosage that they have actually deleted the regimen (for hcq only) from their trial docs.

while i continue to have faith there are very smart people that will figure it out, it seems they like everyone have to swim with colleagues in the industry that are buffoons. why i'm surprised by that, i don't know.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Trump's ending Federal funding for Covid testing.

That should be a big help.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 pm Trump's ending Federal funding for Covid testing.

Totally; good call. Moron putting his reelection over the needs of the country. But at least YA and others got a tax cut.
njbill

Post by njbill »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 pm Trump's ending Federal funding for Covid testing.

Somebody said on TV last night, apropos of Trump's "no more testing" statement, that if you don't get on the scales, you'll never gain weight.
a fan

Post by a fan »

The EU still has scales. Their proposed 14 day quarantine for US travelers certainly got the Financial Talking Head's attention at CNBC.
Bart

Post by Bart »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 am

why they have a designer of the recovery trial ruminating on too high of a dosage is beyond my understanding. and then conflating the 2 drugs in comparison to dosage. and then incorrectly at that (recovery gave approx 10 g to patients over 9-10 days, 2400 mg in 1st 24 hours... 4 g is considered lethal and it has an approx 22 day half life. 4 grams exceeded in blood in like 4 days).

the recovery guys have now come under enough fire for their lethal dosage that they have actually deleted the regimen (for hcq only) from their trial docs.

while i continue to have faith there are very smart people that will figure it out, it seems they like everyone have to swim with colleagues in the industry that are buffoons. why i'm surprised by that, i don't know.
Valid questions. My guess is you may see more of this type of stuff. Science/medicine is not used to moving this fast.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Totally; good call. Moron putting his reelection over the needs of the country. But at least YA and others got a tax cut.
Pffft, I rub two nickels together. I am rich with love of family and wealthy in optimism.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

just seeing the headlines on this... 13 testing sites getting the end of funding? believe this was all announced quite some time ago, and without reading the articles, these are just the last to wrap? it was announced for states (or communities? private?) to pick it up from here on out.

are the feds still supporting tests one way or another? don't know, but it would seem based on some of the rhetoric from the commander that it's not a priority. i believe the way it works is if we have more tests, we get more cases.

anyway -- there are testing companies out there. there are testing facilities. as that is their mission, i would find it strikingly odd if they weren't taking a good crisis and trying to rip out as much testing as they possibly can produce.

speaking of which... convo i had with my kid this morning... has anyone heard of colleges (or secondary schools) that for now have a tentative plan to get back to school, outline their plan for testing (if there is one)? i haven't seen one for my kids' schools to date, and would've thought by now that some schools would be releasing a "robust" plan/deal that they've signed with roche or whomever to have in place. their former school district didn't address it either. with all the planning that's supposed to be going on, i'd expect this to be a priority. we're still in june, but i'm surprised i haven't seen any yet. if someone comes across one, please pass it along.

not really looking for the d1 football team plans. i'm sure those are all set in place, lest you kill the golden goose.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Bart wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:34 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 am

Valid questions. My guess is you may see more of this type of stuff. Science/medicine is not used to moving this fast.
i guess.
2 trials giving incorrect doses because they confuse the drugs they're supposed to have on trial. sounds like not just negligence but possibly criminal. don't we expect more from 10th graders in bio lab? another science journal out to lunch, wouldn't rate a C-.

i still owe you a response on another question from a bit back, will get to.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm

just seeing the headlines on this... 13 testing sites getting the end of funding? believe this was all announced quite some time ago, and without reading the articles, these are just the last to wrap? it was announced for states (or communities? private?) to pick it up from here on out.

are the feds still supporting tests one way or another? don't know, but it would seem based on some of the rhetoric from the commander that it's not a priority. i believe the way it works is if we have more tests, we get more cases.

anyway -- there are testing companies out there. there are testing facilities. as that is their mission, i would find it strikingly odd if they weren't taking a good crisis and trying to rip out as much testing as they possibly can produce.

speaking of which... convo i had with my kid this morning... has anyone heard of colleges (or secondary schools) that for now have a tentative plan to get back to school, outline their plan for testing (if there is one)? i haven't seen one for my kids' schools to date, and would've thought by now that some schools would be releasing a "robust" plan/deal that they've signed with roche or whomever to have in place. their former school district didn't address it either. with all the planning that's supposed to be going on, i'd expect this to be a priority. we're still in june, but i'm surprised i haven't seen any yet. if someone comes across one, please pass it along.

not really looking for the d1 football team plans. i'm sure those are all set in place, lest you kill the golden goose.
The only place I have heard of with plans to even open is Ithaca College.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

lots of schools are on record as having plans to open in the fall.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:44 pm There you go again proving how ignorant you are. Hospitals and many industries already use this technology, have seen this in critical settings, pricey, but works. Keeping eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew.
... so you are telling us this "air freshner" does kill 99+% of COVID-19 within 10 minutes. That's your story?? :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 pm lots of schools are on record as having plans to open in the fall.
Bowdoin will open to Freshmen, transfers only.

No Fall sports.

If "progress" is made on Corona the Spring semester (Jan 1) the school will expand opening to a limited number of SRs...then the remaining of the student body.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:11 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 pm lots of schools are on record as having plans to open in the fall.
Bowdoin will open to Freshmen, transfers only.

No Fall sports.

If "progress" is made on Corona the Spring semester (Jan 1) the school will expand opening to a limited number of SRs...then the remaining of the student body.
Yale is opening in August.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:44 pm There you go again proving how ignorant you are. Hospitals and many industries already use this technology, have seen this in critical settings, pricey, but works. Keeping eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew.
... so you are telling us this "air freshner" does kill 99+% of COVID-19 within 10 minutes. That's your story?? :lol: :lol:
That’s why nobody picks it up in hospitals.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 pm

What's the connection you're making?
Trump's taking money from Covid testing and putting it into his campaign?

Return to “POLITICS”