Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Racism in America- Week 4 of Unrest

Post by youthathletics »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:00 pmOnly a mystery if you don’t ask. Because there is not a prejudice thread.
Wut? This makes no sense at all.
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:41 pm Because so long as blacks kill blacks, you can’t bring up racism.
I suppose that's it.
:roll:
Look up prejudice.

Clearly those that shot and killed him had a prejudice against him for some reason, no? Does not mean a killing has a racist intent, that is unless you want there to be one, and if no factual base exist that there was one.

Sometimes, the Thomas theorem proves true.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:00 pmOnly a mystery if you don’t ask. Because there is not a prejudice thread.
Wut? This makes no sense at all.
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:41 pm Because so long as blacks kill blacks, you can’t bring up racism.
I suppose that's it.
I wonder whatever happened to “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone....”
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:09 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:18 pm Atlanta cop two (Brosnan) now says he isn’t cooperating with authorities. Likely got pressure from other cops. I suspect at the end of the day he will flip. Authorities have pretty good leverage on him considering his conduct.
This is a dog & pony show to quiet the mob & buy time before they burn down Atlanta.
DA Howard says it won't even go to a grand jury until Jan or Feb.
This will fall apart like the Freddie Gray case did.
The MSM's disinterest in Brook's record is telling. Had to find this from his family in a sympathy piece in the Toledo Blade.
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PLaP1tS ... speaks-out

Mr. Barbine believes officers “prejudged” his son by the color of his skin and his criminal record, which shows several charges of theft, obstructing an officer, battery on a family member, and other misdemeanors.
But hey, his Mayor's in his corner. He shouldn't be locked up on the weekend of his daughter's birthday.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:29 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:18 pm Atlanta cop two (Brosnan) now says he isn’t cooperating with authorities. Likely got pressure from other cops. I suspect at the end of the day he will flip. Authorities have pretty good leverage on him considering his conduct.
This is a dog & pony show to quiet the mob & buy time before they burn down Atlanta.
The MSM's disinterest in Brook's record is telling. Had to find this from his family in a sympathy piece in the Toledo Blade.

Mr. Barbine believes officers “prejudged” his son by the color of his skin and his criminal record, which shows several charges of theft, obstructing an officer, battery on a family member, and other misdemeanors.
But hey, his Mayor's in his corner. He shouldn't be locked up on the weekend of his daughter's birthday.
The cop charged with murder was familiar with his record when he shot him in the back.....it didn’t save his job.
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Juan de Oñate y Salazar was not Mexican. He was born in what today is known as Mexico but later became the first colonial governor of the province of Santa Fe de Nuevo México in the viceroyalty of New Spain.

He may be best remembered by some for the Acoma Massacre which refers to the punitive expedition by Spanish conquistadors at Acoma Pueblo in January 1599 that resulted in the deaths of around 500 Acoma men killed in a three-day battle, along with 300 women and children. Of the remaining Acoma who survived the attack, many were sentenced to 20-year enslavement and 24 suffered amputations.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 pm I don’t think so. Kicking the guy after he shot him is a really, really bad fact in front of a jury. This guy ain’t getting off. He won’t get the death penalty, and shouldn’t, but he’s going away for a loooong time.

When things quiet down, the other cop will flip. In return for his testimony, they will either drop the charges or recommend no jail time. If this guy hadn’t stood on Brooks after he was shot, he probably wouldn’t have been charged at all.

What kind of human beings are these guys to kick and stand on someone after one of them has just shot him?

Maybe there are some facts out there that haven’t been disclosed that are helpful to the cops, but they better get their PR machines moving quickly because today was devastating to them.
Brooks was a violent felon who had just assaulted, slugged, disarmed two police officers, then shot a taser at them when fleeing.
They needed to make sure he wasn't getting up again.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Says the expert on Atlanta from reading a couple of self selected news stories...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:41 pm
Says the expert on Atlanta from reading a couple of self selected news stories...
.:lol:. ...I know more about what your Mayor's saying than you do.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You mean the mayor of the city and head of the police department? But hey, she’s a black lady so it must be corrupt in your mind. What are you going to do when your wrong on all these predictions and guesses? Avoid acknowledging your bulkshit?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:43 pm
You clearly have proven to know nothing about the town.

Straight class homie. You keep being you, ugly though it may be.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 pm

You mean the mayor of the city and head of the police department? But hey, she’s a black lady so it must be corrupt in your mind. What are you going to do when your wrong on all these predictions and guesses? Avoid acknowledging your bulkshit?
Not corrupt, but inferior.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Plus we know the depths of OS’ misogyny from his prior posts. Got double aces with a black AND female.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 pm When things quiet down, the other cop will flip. In return for his testimony, they will either drop the charges or recommend no jail time. If this guy hadn’t stood on Brooks after he was shot, he probably wouldn’t have been charged at all.

Maybe there are some facts out there that haven’t been disclosed that are helpful to the cops, but they better get their PR machines moving quickly because today was devastating to them.
No jury's going to watch the entire body cam video, then convict Brosnan of anything.
Howard is making a fool of himself. He's already lost his star witness.
Is he up for re-election before he has to take this sham to a Grand Jury ?
Maybe the Mayor can bring in Mike Nifong to land this wounded turkey for her.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 pm Plus we know the depths of OS’ misogyny from his prior posts. Got double aces with a black AND female.
Tell your therapist all about it.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

The Fanlax dems aren’t supporting Brooks here, right? The guy fired a stolen gun at the police...not sure you can do much more to invite your death.

Anyway, his criminal record was released today and explains why he wouldn’t cooperate when he awakened from his drunken stupor. I haven’t seen anyone post it. The charges that leap out are felonies for beating his children and then beating his (suddenly distraught) wife (different arrests) and the ever present ‘resisting arrest’.

Ok, last word tonight is Atlanta PD en masse are calling in sick tonight. I know one of you here lives there. I’d be careful going out.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Arthur Ashe monument in Richmond vandalized

Filed under, Hard to Believe.
https://www.nbc12.com/2020/06/17/arthur ... andalized/
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:50 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 pm Plus we know the depths of OS’ misogyny from his prior posts. Got double aces with a black AND female.
Tell your therapist all about it.
Go die a slow and painful death you POS
tech37

Post by tech37 »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 pm I don’t think so. Kicking the guy after he shot him is a really, really bad fact in front of a jury. This guy ain’t getting off. He won’t get the death penalty, and shouldn’t, but he’s going away for a loooong time.
If you're so sure that is true, please explain this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-CPR.html

Fake news?
Last edited by tech37 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:51 pm

The Fanlax dems aren’t supporting Brooks here, right? The guy fired a stolen gun at the police...not sure you can do much more to invite your death.

Anyway, his criminal record was released today and explains why he wouldn’t cooperate when he awakened from his drunken stupor. I haven’t seen anyone post it. The charges that leap out are felonies for beating his children and then beating his (suddenly distraught) wife (different arrests) and the ever present ‘resisting arrest’.

Ok, last word tonight is Atlanta PD en masse are calling in sick tonight. I know one of you here lives there. I’d be careful going out.
A few miles from picking up I77 in Va so will be getting into town around 2am. I think I’ll be ok.

No I don’t defend Brooks beyond that he didn’t get due process and was killed in what will be demonstrated by a jury of peers to be illegal. Although I’m still a republican.

Return to “POLITICS”