Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Racism in America- Week 4 of Unrest

Post by tech37 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:50 am Pepsico/Quaker Oats announce that Aunt Jemima, the syrup and pancake mix brand (created in 1889) will get a completely new name and image - they will discontinue their "updated" image completely - have to wonder what took them so long. :oops: :oops: :oops:

You should never eat fake sugar syrup regardless of your wokiness. Syrups like Aunt Jemima are fake, and really bad for you.

The only syrup that you should ever eat is pure maple syrup.
PB, you don't like high fructose corn syrup on your pancakes? :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am So what would you call this? Is this racism? According to some on this site, no. I am sure the kid sitting on the bench is at fault. I was there two weeks ago today. People were smiling and happy to be out and about. This has been building and I fear it will escalate. The constant put down of whites as racists by the dominant media and political culture has led to a sense that whites are fair game since they bear the sins of their forefathers. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... mob-video/
I am ready to take all the slings and arrows from the FLP cumquats on this forum. Here we go... what exactly is systemic racism and how is it defined? I read about it every day in the paper and ad nauseum on the news. I lived my entire life until 2009 in the City of Rochester NY. I lived on Kislingbury St in the middle of the 10th ward in the Maplewood neighborhood of good old Rochester. My family owned a big beautiful double house. My family lived upstairs, my grandparents lived downstairs. Big house, 7 bedrooms 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms that is counting up and down. My sister called the 10th ward the Catholic ghetto. Middle class mostly white Germans, Italians and Irish. We all went to Holy Rosary church. We all struggled financially. Nobody in my neighborhood except those folks that lived on Seneca Parkway had any money. We all did the best we could. My mom worked nights at the phone company, my dad worked 6 days a week as a tool and die maker.

Fast forward to 2009. The neighborhood was no longer the Catholic ghetto. Holy Rosary church was long gone. BTW, that is the same church that Robert Duffy went to. If none of you know who Bob Duffy is I will post a link when I am done. In 2009 my neighborhood had changed quite a bit. Everybody was tired of the ineptitude of the people running the city of Rochester and those that could afford it got the hell out. Those big beautiful houses had all become rental property. Often times the owners did not even live in NYS. That explains why they did not care about upkeep on their property. I loved my neighborhood, I loved it with all of my heart. I spent my life there, I sometimes drive by my old house and get depressed at the disrepair it is in. The straw that broke the camels back for me was when Latasha Shaw was beaten to death by an angry mob in the middle of Driving Park Ave. 50 people witnessed her murder and nobody would stand up and testify. Everybody knows who did it... BUT DON"T SNITCH.

My goal was to get the house fixed up and have my wife move in from where we now live in Irondequoit. My wife told me that was not going to happen. So this white guy reluctantly sold the house he loved and moved to the burbs. To my astonishment that now makes me guilty of systemic racism. A white guy living in the burbs while the folks the live in the troubled spots in Rochester suffer all because of what I have done. What the F**K did I do. The guilty people here are the people running the city I loved my whole life who allowed conditions to become unbearable for anybody to want to live there. I will do anything in my power to help the people in the city that I grew up in do better in their lives. I will be damned if I will be labeled a part of the problem just because I am a white guy living in the burbs. I wish we could all just find a way to help the people who need it without having to blame other folks for the cause of our troubles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Duffy_(politician)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:16 am
get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am So what would you call this? Is this racism? According to some on this site, no. I am sure the kid sitting on the bench is at fault. I was there two weeks ago today. People were smiling and happy to be out and about. This has been building and I fear it will escalate. The constant put down of whites as racists by the dominant media and political culture has led to a sense that whites are fair game since they bear the sins of their forefathers. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

I am ready to take all the slings and arrows from the FLP cumquats on this forum. Here we go... what exactly is systemic racism and how is it defined? I read about it every day in the paper and ad nauseum on the news. I lived my entire life until 2009 in the City of Rochester NY. I lived on Kislingbury St in the middle of the 10th ward in the Maplewood neighborhood of good old Rochester. My family owned a big beautiful double house. My family lived upstairs, my grandparents lived downstairs. Big house, 7 bedrooms 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms that is counting up and down. My sister called the 10th ward the Catholic ghetto. Middle class mostly white Germans, Italians and Irish. We all went to Holy Rosary church. We all struggled financially. Nobody in my neighborhood except those folks that lived on Seneca Parkway had any money. We all did the best we could. My mom worked nights at the phone company, my dad worked 6 days a week as a tool and die maker.

Fast forward to 2009. The neighborhood was no longer the Catholic ghetto. Holy Rosary church was long gone. BTW, that is the same church that Robert Duffy went to. If none of you know who Bob Duffy is I will post a link when I am done. In 2009 my neighborhood had changed quite a bit. Everybody was tired of the ineptitude of the people running the city of Rochester and those that could afford it got the hell out. Those big beautiful houses had all become rental property. Often times the owners did not even live in NYS. That explains why they did not care about upkeep on their property. I loved my neighborhood, I loved it with all of my heart. I spent my life there, I sometimes drive by my old house and get depressed at the disrepair it is in. The straw that broke the camels back for me was when Latasha Shaw was beaten to death by an angry mob in the middle of Driving Park Ave. 50 people witnessed her murder and nobody would stand up and testify. Everybody knows who did it... BUT DON"T SNITCH.

My goal was to get the house fixed up and have my wife move in from where we now live in Irondequoit. My wife told me that was not going to happen. So this white guy reluctantly sold the house he loved and moved to the burbs. To my astonishment that now makes me guilty of systemic racism. A white guy living in the burbs while the folks the live in the troubled spots in Rochester suffer all because of what I have done. What the F**K did I do. The guilty people here are the people running the city I loved my whole life who allowed conditions to become unbearable for anybody to want to live there. I will do anything in my power to help the people in the city that I grew up in do better in their lives. I will be damned if I will be labeled a part of the problem just because I am a white guy living in the burbs. I wish we could all just find a way to help the people who need it without having to blame other folks for the cause of our troubles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Duffy_(politician)

You should mock anyone who says the term. For white libs, the term is a woke virtue signal so they can pretend they are offended by a system which has made them quite comfortable. For black politicians, it's a term that helps them convince others to vote for them.

For all normal people in the universe, too busy working and paying their bills, it's hot air.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:55 am
It was a slap. That load wouldn't be felled by a 10-ton nuclear bomb. He didn't even flinch.

Also, I wonder how obnoxious he was to everyone there before that edited piece of video...I am guessing by the look of him, quite a bit.

Also you linked from 'Talcum X', aka Shaun King, a person who previously claimed to be black even though he grew up middle class white.

Funny how previously you defended abusive cops who assaulted a 75 year old senior. Here you disregard their failure to protect an assault victim.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am

The mob is an invention of the left, and they will get more bold until they get smacked in the face. Smack them in the face like the Marxist Gugino in Buffalo, and they stop.
Yep. An invention of the mob was by people on the “left”.

“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 am
njbill wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm ouch, I'd need to know more about these guys' hearts before wishing any "street justice once they are on the inside" for anyone.

Now, if I found that they spewed anger and hate and were unrepentant...then karma, she is indeed a b-tch.
I’ve seen all I need. Shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground is enough for me.

The only time it EVER would be justified to shove someone like that would be if they were coming at the cop with a gun. Cops are only permitted to use proportional force, that is, force that is reasonable under the circumstances. The force they used might’ve been reasonable if the victim were a 300 lb. NFL lineman. It is entirely unreasonable, and unlawful, to use that degree of force on someone like this guy who was peacefully protesting.

Falls often are deadly to the elderly. Anyone who has lived long enough knows that. I certainly hope this guy recovers, but I fear this event will end up being a bright line event in his physical and mental decline.
I quite agree that it was unjustified, part and parcel with the whole attitude, just would want to know more about whether they were repentant.
If the old geezer had not gotten into the cops grill it never would have happened. How did these cops know he was unarmed and posed no threat? The old geezer could have easily had a gun tucked in his belt behind his back. It would have been avoidable if the old geezer had not approached the cops. In the middle of a riot control clearing operation that is not the time to chit chat with officers. I don't feel bad for the old geezer. He picked a really, really, really bad time to try and make a political statement. I know my opinion is harsh and uncaring to most folks here. How many of you folks out there would ever get into a cops face for any reason. Getting into a cops face in that type of situation should be the last thing you ever do.
Yes, your opinion is harsh and uncaring.

Also based on assumptions that are made up to suit your narrative.

What “threat”? If the cops thought he was a threat, they would have frisked or searched him. Instead, they simply shoved him to the ground and walked right past him. If he was a threat, why did they turn their backs on him? Why did they allow his hands to remain free?

Could have had a gun? Please. That’s the excuse cops have used since time immemorial to justify their actions after the fact.

What “riot”? This was a peaceful protest.

The cops, not the protester, initiated the physical encounter. He walked up to them and stopped. Then one goon used his night stick to push him, in effect a horizontal stick check, while the other pushed him with his right hand.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm ouch, I'd need to know more about these guys' hearts before wishing any "street justice once they are on the inside" for anyone.

Now, if I found that they spewed anger and hate and were unrepentant...then karma, she is indeed a b-tch.

The only time it EVER would be justified to shove someone like that would be if they were coming at the cop with a gun. Cops are only permitted to use proportional force, that is, force that is reasonable under the circumstances. The force they used might’ve been reasonable if the victim were a 300 lb. NFL lineman. It is entirely unreasonable, and unlawful, to use that degree of force on someone like this guy who was peacefully protesting.

Falls often are deadly to the elderly. Anyone who has lived long enough knows that. I certainly hope this guy recovers, but I fear this event will end up being a bright line event in his physical and mental decline.
I quite agree that it was unjustified, part and parcel with the whole attitude, just would want to know more about whether they were repentant.
If the old geezer had not gotten into the cops grill it never would have happened. How did these cops know he was unarmed and posed no threat? The old geezer could have easily had a gun tucked in his belt behind his back. It would have been avoidable if the old geezer had not approached the cops. In the middle of a riot control clearing operation that is not the time to chit chat with officers. I don't feel bad for the old geezer. He picked a really, really, really bad time to try and make a political statement. I know my opinion is harsh and uncaring to most folks here. How many of you folks out there would ever get into a cops face for any reason. Getting into a cops face in that type of situation should be the last thing you ever do.

What “threat”? If the cops thought he was a threat, they would have frisked or searched him. Instead, they simply shoved him to the ground and walked right past him. If he was a threat, why did they turn their backs on him? Why did they allow his hands to remain free?

Could have had a gun? Please. That’s the excuse cops have used since time immemorial to justify their actions after the fact.

The cops, not the protester, initiated the physical encounter. He walked up to them and stopped. Then one goon used his night stick to push him, in effect a horizontal stick check, while the other pushed him with his right hand.
A friend of mine said the old guy reached for the cops gun.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Your info is stale. I heard he had a bomb jacket on and yelling “end democracy”! Read it online from a site that did a long think piece praising JayZ’s video for his song the Story of OJ Regarding how good the old days were.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:55 am
It was a slap. That load wouldn't be felled by a 10-ton nuclear bomb. He didn't even flinch.

Also, I wonder how obnoxious he was to everyone there before that edited piece of video...I am guessing by the look of him, quite a bit.

Also you linked from 'Talcum X', aka Shaun King, a person who previously claimed to be black even though he grew up middle class white.

Funny how previously you defended abusive cops who assaulted a 75 year old senior. Here you disregard their failure to protect an assault victim.

Libs and their unending screechiness irritate anyone half-sane. It's probably past time to respond in kind.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Gugino couldn't be fakin' it,m could he?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 47904?s=20

Also, seems like he was there to 'have some fun' which other protesters weren't having any of..,.,

https://twitter.com/Dry_land_fish/statu ... 19619?s=20

Oh also, he was hacking the comms devices of the cops. And not for nothin, he was 'looking to get slugged by the cops'.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino-wa ... -new-46401

What a d-bag.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 am

Also, seems like he was there to 'have some fun' which other protesters weren't having any of..,.,

Oh also, he was hacking the comms devices of the cops. And not for nothin, he was 'looking to get slugged by the cops'.

What a d-bag.
The police knew that when they pushed him over.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Did you know America created slavery?

Too bad Hillary lost the election. We could have the man that advanced that idea yesterday as Vice President.

Joe Biden
Defund the Police
America created slavery.
Open borders
Green New Deal

All great for democrats in 2020.
Typical Lax Dad

The folks on the “left” have been at it for years...

And now the rest of the story

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:26 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 am

What a d-bag.
The police knew that when they pushed him over.

What a hero. Power to the People Always Ready. Black Lives Matter. I'm With Her.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The world is a tad better today. Critical change is really happening!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/au ... s-n1231260
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:45 am The folks on the “left” have been at it for years...

And now the rest of the story

Margaret Sanger, the founder of the nation’s leading abortion supplier, Planned Parenthood, once said: “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population.” Perhaps not coincidently, nearly 80 percent of Planned Parenthoods are located in black and Hispanic communities today.

In 2016, it was reported that African American women are 3.5 times more likely to have an abortion than white women.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 am Gugino couldn't be fakin' it,m could he?

What a d-bag.
Faked his skull fracture? How did he do that?

Remember the first line of attack by the despicable right wing media? That he had a fake Hollywood blood capsule which he released when he fell? You still believe that one, Pete?

Your clip doesn’t actually show him saying anything, but rather apparently merely listening to others. So what? And even if he had been arguing with other protesters, that doesn’t justify the cops’ assault.

Hacking the police radio? That was another “theory” by the nut job right wing gang which has been disapproved, as if it even needed to be considered. You can’t hack police radios with a cell phone. Haven’t you been following the story?

It’s punks like these bad Buffalo cops that give police in general a bad name. Get rid of them. Put them in jail where they belong so they can no longer menace society.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 am Did you know America created slavery?

Too bad Hillary lost the election. We could have the man that advanced that idea yesterday as Vice President.

Joe Biden
Defund the Police
America created slavery.
Open borders
Green New Deal

All great for democrats in 2020.
Old senile Joe (who will get my vote) may have confused the concept of racism as we know it with slavery....he is losing his fastball but I would vote for a man hole cover if it opposes your guy.
“I wish you would!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 am (omitted stuff)

Above is a link to a picture someone took in the hospital (probably violating both hospital policy and HIPAA) purporting to be Gugino talking on a phone sitting up in bed. Not evidence of any fakery even if it is of him as the bed is propping him up, and he is in the process of recovery. No hospital is going to keep him as a patient for longer than necessary, because then the insurers will not pay...

Not a necessary conclusion from this short bit of video. Weak sauce.

This one is so laughable. He looks to be wearing two masks. And to assume this is a setup, you also would have to get the attorney to lie about Gugino suffering from a skull fracture, and get the hospital to house him without serious injury. Also, he was not known to be a stuntman, which is what this site is claiming. Tin foil hat stuff here.

What a d-bag.
Who's the d-bag? Self own?

Return to “POLITICS”