2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - A Coming Reckoning?

Post by 6ftstick »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:33 am
6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:55 am OH NO libs bad news.

A potential covid treatment breakthrough AND the retail sales numbers are 25% higher than expected.

Dow Jones futures are up almost 1000 points.

Better apply more pressure to that race war.
If you are talking about the steroid - reduces deaths for people on ventilators by a third, and 20% for those just on oxygen. Good start, but not a cure.

Dow futures are hardly meaningful at this point for the election, but it is nice that the numbers are up.

But when the question gets asked - are you better off than you were four years ago, Trump is still in big trouble, especially since his bad actions/inactions are directly related to death counts in the 100K+ instead of a couple of thousand. We are not able to open up like Japan, SK, New Zealand, and now parts of Europe...
Keep routing for bad news. But I'd ramp up that race war if I were you.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:57 am

A potential covid treatment breakthrough AND the retail sales numbers are 25% higher than expected.

If you are talking about the steroid - reduces deaths for people on ventilators by a third, and 20% for those just on oxygen. Good start, but not a cure.

Dow futures are hardly meaningful at this point for the election, but it is nice that the numbers are up.

But when the question gets asked - are you better off than you were four years ago, Trump is still in big trouble, especially since his bad actions/inactions are directly related to death counts in the 100K+ instead of a couple of thousand. We are not able to open up like Japan, SK, New Zealand, and now parts of Europe...
I thought that was your job.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:00 am

You live in Baltimore. Been screwing people of color for decades. You're way ahead of the rest of us.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:02 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:00 am

You live in Baltimore. Been screwing people of color for decades. You're way ahead of the rest of us.

Liberals don't actually care about the people they constantly tell you they care about. It simply makes them feel good they tell people they care about the people they could not care less about.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:27 pm [quote="Peter Brown" post_id=157604 time=15922

literally....the BEST female rockNroll artist of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n14lwdpYkAA

Peter Brown.....why don't you buy US made firearms? commie bastard.

thanks for playing, doc B
Sinead was great rrr. Politics aside, one of her prettiest tunes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Democrats are coming for the American flag and some here don’t want to believe it.

https://twitter.com/richiemcginniss/sta ... 83808?s=21
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting clip....hope you can see it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBghkntFZJH ... ieq1cmwlpy
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

The latest from the Lincoln Project entitled #Trump is not well

and this on his spreading hate and division as well as a virus

and this about his cowardly pals in the Senate from Meidas Touch

and then there's this from RVAT - Republican Voters Against Trump - especially listen to Tommy (from TX) and Justin (vet from Washington State)

https://rvat.org/#homePageStories

Appears that all of the Best former GOP operatives in election advertising have lined up against DOPUS which is likely going to be very significant as the usual Dems who do this stuff are not even remotely in their class.

Saw this bumper sticker the other day -

"Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get his photo op at the church"

"This country is being run like one of Donald Trump’s businesses." - Comedian John Fugelsang

Facebook says starting tomorrow, they'll give users the option to turn 'off' political ads on Facebook and Instagram.. will be available to everyone in the US in a few weeks. Hallelujah!!!!! :D :D
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

This is how Republicans plan on stealing ... oops, winning the next election:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

You liberal progressives got it made.

Watch your candidate:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham- ... izard-uhhs

Why is it so hard to find Joes Videos like this online

Sleepy Joe and "Defund the Police" A winning ticket
CU88

Post by CU88 »

We should start where 2016 left off. Trump's path begins with a 36-electoral vote cushion to start with, after winning 306 electoral votes four years ago, giving him flexibility in a few states. He could lose Wisconsin and Michigan, for example, and still win. He could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win. He could lose Florida and still win as long as he holds everything else.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/17/87795158 ... nths-to-go
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Interesting

What Happens If the 2020 Election Is a Tie?

The House of Representatives resolves inconclusive presidential elections—and while Democrats may hold most of the seats, Republicans control more state delegations.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ie/593608/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am We should start where 2016 left off. Trump's path begins with a 36-electoral vote cushion to start with, after winning 306 electoral votes four years ago, giving him flexibility in a few states. He could lose Wisconsin and Michigan, for example, and still win. He could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win. He could lose Florida and still win as long as he holds everything else.

Or, he could lose Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, and Texas. And get crushed. :lol:

I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will go for Joe. Wisconsin seems to be trending towards Biden. Plus, Joe could win one or more of the other states. He’s leading in some and close in others.

Trump is even worried about Oklahoma. That should tell you something.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:17 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am We should start where 2016 left off. Trump's path begins with a 36-electoral vote cushion to start with, after winning 306 electoral votes four years ago, giving him flexibility in a few states. He could lose Wisconsin and Michigan, for example, and still win. He could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win. He could lose Florida and still win as long as he holds everything else.

Or, he could lose Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, and Texas. And get crushed. :lol:

I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will go for Joe. Wisconsin seems to be trending towards Biden. Plus, Joe could win one or more of the other states. He’s leading in some and close in others.

"I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will go for Joe. Wisconsin seems to be trending towards Biden. Plus, Joe could win one or more of the other states. He’s leading in some and close in others"

We can only hope that come election night that there is someone who can explain to Joe that he won. They may have to wipe the drool off of his chin and make sure his tie isn't on backwards but it could be a monumental night for ole Joe. I only hope he is still able to remember it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Yeh geez only a million people wanted tickets to the rallye.

remember Hillary was a head in the polls till 5 o'clock election day.

And she never said Defund the Police

Better buy lotsa duct tape to hold your head together.
njbill

Post by njbill »

So why is Trump going to Oklahoma then? Oh, I get it. It’s the only state in the country that will allow him to hold an indoor rally.

Better save the duct tape. Trump is going to need it to hold his head together this fall when states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin tell him he can’t hold indoor rallies.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:55 pm I only hope he is still able to remember it.
I hope he can't, and immediately steps down in favor of his newly elected VP. :lol:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm Yeh geez only a million people wanted tickets to the rallye.
Yeh Trump will likely win Oklahoma.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This post would be comedy if it wasn't so sad. man, you guys fall hook-line-and-sinker every time. :lol:

Trump will not only win every state you listed, he is far more likely to win by even more this time than last. But how can that be, my media polls.... Why do you guys never learn? You got misled on Russia, then Ukraine, then god know what else. Why do you keep trusting your sources when all they do is lie to you?

Sad. Anyhoo, because you won't believe real media, here is a Politico article of today which remarkably honestly explains why your polls are all wrong.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/1 ... den-324210

“I don’t know how big the effect is. I also don’t know what the ratio is between it being ‘shy Trump’ voters and interviewing too many college graduates and not enough non-college grads,” Bolger said. “But I do think those are factors in some of the polls that show a particularly wide lead for Biden at this point in time. And I do think that things will be closer in the states than the polls indicate right now.”
njbill

Post by njbill »

So why does Trump feel he needs to campaign in Oklahoma, a state he won by 36% in 2016?

Oklahoma is right next to Arkansas, a state Trump only has a 2% lead in.

I guess that’s your answer.

Return to “POLITICS”