Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
get it to x

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by get it to x »

tech37 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:27 pm
get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:20 pm How many times do I get to write "You can't make this stuff up"? Apparently the occupants in the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" are out of food because they invited the homeless in and the homeless took all of their food. Now they need oats and other vegan foods. Their leadership skills are shining through!

FTA:

One of the Antifa organizers in Seattle, an 18-year-old lesbian anarchist who wants to “abolish whiteness, capitalism, and civilization,” begged for vegan meats and soy after the homeless people they invited in took all the food.

“The homeless people we invited took away all the food at the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.”

“We need more food to keep the area operational. Please if possible bring vegan meat substitutes, fruits, oats, soy products, etc. – anything to help us eat.”

LINK:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... take-food/

I'm inclined to send them one of those 10 lb packs of bacon from Sam's Club.

I'm sure this experiment will be over by the end of the month.

Do they now understand the consequences of wealth redistribution?
Time to cut off power, water, and soy of course to that section of Seattle.
They are now attempting to extort local businesses for "protection". They asked one for $500. When he wanted to pay in bitcoin they had no way to accept payment. Where have we seen this before? I guess one man's mob is another man's mob.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... usinesses/
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:43 pm
get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:20 pm How many times do I get to write "You can't make this stuff up"? Apparently the occupants in the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" are out of food because they invited the homeless in and the homeless took all of their food. Now they need oats and other vegan foods. Their leadership skills are shining through!

FTA:

One of the Antifa organizers in Seattle, an 18-year-old lesbian anarchist who wants to “abolish whiteness, capitalism, and civilization,” begged for vegan meats and soy after the homeless people they invited in took all the food.

“The homeless people we invited took away all the food at the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.”

“We need more food to keep the area operational. Please if possible bring vegan meat substitutes, fruits, oats, soy products, etc. – anything to help us eat.”

LINK:

They are now attempting to extort local businesses for "protection". They asked one for $500. When he wanted to pay in bitcoin they had no way to accept payment. Where have we seen this before? I guess one man's mob is another man's mob.

:lol: These are the people that Pete thinks will take over our country.

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:47 pm

FTA:

LINK:

Well they have managed to take over 7 blocks of one of the prettiest cities in America. Just 2 weeks in.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:57 pm

FTA:

LINK:

Well they have managed to take over 7 blocks of one of the prettiest cities in America. Just 2 weeks in.
Yep, embargo the area and wait these miscreants out.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

FTA:

LINK:

Hilarious clip afan. The funniest part.....the little kids are smarter than the college grads. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

FTA:

LINK:

Of all the abject losers in the universe, the Far Left never seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Happy to take a bet here with anyone: within 10 years, flying the confederate flag will be a crime either federally or in at least 5 states.

Germany did the smart thing by banning the Nazi flag because of the racism and hate it represents and all the damage done to that country by flag loyalists.

Shame that the same wasn't done in the USA to the Dixie flag for the same reasons. Of course, traitors would have cried if this was done but mebbe some day it will be.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 am Everyone keeps telling me Antifa doesn't exist, but I dunno, it seems like Antifa doesn't agree with that narrative!

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

Immediately afterward, Black Lives Matter protesters, Antifa black shirts, and armed members of the hard-Left John Brown Gun Club seized control of the neighborhood, moved the barricades into a defensive position, and declared it the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone—even putting up a cardboard sign at the barricades declaring “you are now leaving the USA.

I'm guessing these folks are not Republicans, but I guess some here would want you to believe otherwise!

Hey Brook: I think we found Antifa for 'ya! They're right there in the CHAZ!

Since "everyone" has told you kindly identify each and every one of them.

We'll wait ....
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

old salt wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 pm
Tell that to the elderly black lady on the news who was in tears because she no has no place within walking distance to get food or her Rx's.

A friend of mine is a neighbor of hers. He, like others in the neighborhood, and like the police and others from the area, could not begin to identify the culprits who destroyed so much property. Perhaps my earlier videos which show undercover police violence and other links to ultra right wing illicit activity there may give us a clue as to who did it. After all, police were given a stand down order so that they stood by and did nothing to end the rioting.

Thankfully, the churches and community activists have provided boxes full of food stuffs for the good folks there:

A thought occurred to me - what if the police criminals are found "not guilty"? Another series of riots? Just a thought ...

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:27 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 pm
Tell that to the elderly black lady on the news who was in tears because she no has no place within walking distance to get food or her Rx's.

A friend of mine is a neighbor of hers. He, like others in the neighborhood, and like the police and others from the area, could not begin to identify the culprits who destroyed so much property. Perhaps my earlier videos which show undercover police violence and other links to ultra right wing illicit activity there may give us a clue as to who did it. After all, police were given a stand down order so that they stood by and did nothing to end the rioting.

Thankfully, the churches and community activists have provided boxes full of food stuffs for the good folks there:

A thought occurred to me - what if the police criminals are found "not guilty"? Another series of riots? Just a thought ...
Does anyone really think that these cops will be found guilty?!? Never in a million years, look for more anger and unrest.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/ ... onal-guard

How can a Mayor & Governor, with a fully activated statewide National Guard, just abandon a police precinct station & an entire portion of their largest city, to a bunch of organized anarchists. The role of the NG is to guard govt & private property, freeing up state & local police to maintain order. It's not like these anarchists are new to Seattle. Great intel.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:29 pm
Does anyone really think that these cops will be found guilty?!? Never in a million years, look for more anger and unrest.

I'm betting Peter Brown will be made Patron Saint of Brooklyn before those cops ever get convicted.

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:41 pm https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/ ... onal-guard

How can a Mayor & Governor, with a fully activated statewide National Guard, just abandon a police precinct station & an entire portion of their largest city, to a bunch of organized anarchists. The role of the NG is to guard govt & private property, freeing up state & local police to maintain order. It's not like these anarchists are new to Seattle. Great intel.
They'll probably leave clean syringes and heroin for them as well. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:03 pm

FTA:

LINK:

Hilarious clip afan. The funniest part.....the little kids are smarter than the college grads. :lol:
They had yet to be indoctrinated.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:51 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:41 pm https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/ ... onal-guard

They'll probably leave clean syringes and heroin for them as well. ;)
I wonder if the Seattle PD got any of those free surplus Army MRAP armored trucks.
Perfect for patrolling a 6 block autonomous zone.
Small rotary drones overhead ?
https://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/d ... story.html
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Ray Ciccarelli (0-31 in his career) has announced his retirement from NASCAR due to their decision to ban confederate flags. NASCAR is scrambling to find someone else to regularly finish 28th.

It's no surprise. Ciccarelli has never been good at anything race-related.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:00 pm Ray Ciccarelli (0-31 in his career) has announced his retirement from NASCAR due to their decision to ban confederate flags. NASCAR is scrambling to find someone else to regularly finish 28th.

So what?... Who cares?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The country of CHAZ is hysterical. You must watch the first 20 minutes of Tucker tonight. :oops:
~Livy

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:00 pm Ray Ciccarelli (0-31 in his career) has announced his retirement from NASCAR due to their decision to ban confederate flags. NASCAR is scrambling to find someone else to regularly finish 28th.

Deadspin had a burning headline:
Driver Honors Confederacy by Retiring with Same Number of Wins
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:19 pm

Deadspin had a burning headline:
Driver Honors Confederacy by Retiring with Same Number of Wins

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Return to “POLITICS”