Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:37 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:27 am https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _down.html

Now that we are getting rid of those confederate statues, lets take care of those other slave owning rich white bazhdids that started this country.
Nobody here saw the next step that was coming and was right in front of your noses? :roll:
It's NOT slave owners, it's TRAITORS.\

Someone mentioned klansman robert byrd of West virginia............

....but, remember, it mattered NOT that Obama's long time pastor and church gave a known terrorist it's man of the year award. That matters not.

Are you RRR going to demand that any reference to FDR be removed? He interred Japanese Americans during WW2. I find that traitorous to people who are as American as you.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:27 am https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _down.html

Now that we are getting rid of those confederate statues, lets take care of those other slave owning rich white bazhdids that started this country.
Nobody here saw the next step that was coming and was right in front of your noses? :roll:

....but, remember, it mattered NOT that Obama's long time pastor and church gave a known terrorist it's man of the year award. That matters not.

Of course, Byrd did not own slaves or promote slavery unlike those traitors of the South. Furthermore, he repented unlike those others. BTW, were they heroes of yours? :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:38 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:57 am

Some of us did... MD however promised this would not happen! Washington and Jefferson are safe! :lol:

The woke mob is never satisfied, which is why you don't give in even on Lee or confederate flags or anything. They don't want Lee and confederate flags; they laugh at you when you think by tossing them Lee and confederate flags things will calm down. lol. They want your money and they want your soul. They will keep coming back for more idiotic trophies until they get what they really want. Never compromise with a leftist, ever.

What's even more amazing and hilarious is the self-anointed 'smart' posters here (mostly, actually all, Democrats) keep telling us that Antifa doesn't exist, when there is now a fully militarized autonomous zone in Seattle, whereby property owners have had their private property seized by Antifa, Antifa patrols this 6 square block area, and whereby you are asked before entering that zone if you are 'racist' or a 'Republican'. No police allowed either.

You'll have a hard time finding media clips of this home grown terror because, as we know, 'Antifa doesn't exist' :lol: , but remember when Clive Bundy and 5 family members took over an outpost somewhere in bumf@cksville Nowhere and our fearless media covered it like a civil war had started? :lol:

The media lies to its birdbrain lemmings and the reply to what is happening in Seattle is, 'there's no Antifa'.

Man, the raging idiocy just burns.
Robert E Lee was antifa.....on steroids.

Why do you support traitors?

RRR thinks this is about "traitors". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

Of course, Byrd did not own slaves or promote slavery unlike those traitors of the South. Furthermore, he repented unlike those others. BTW, were they heroes of yours? :lol:

Why does Ralph Northam still have a job?
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

thanks for the response- but right before your post, brooklyn shared some news about a columbus statue going down (which i agree with).

but that's for racism and oppression; not rebellion.

so what's the message here. rhetorical, i know.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am
Are you RRR going to demand that any reference to FDR be removed? He interred Japanese Americans during WW2. I find that traitorous to people who are as American as you.

Too bad he allowed Republican California Governor Earl Warren to convince him to undetake such a campaign. Such Trumpism!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:40 am

We've gone over that before - like Byrd, he repented. Unlike tRUMP who stands by his words that Mexicans are rapists and that Haitians and Africans are "$hithold" people.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:42 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

Too bad he allowed Republican California Governor Earl Warren to convince him to undetake such a campaign. Such Trumpism!

I'm surprised you think FDR didn't have the mental fortitude to not do as told! Thought he was a hero. Let's please do away with all references to him immediately.

Also Shelley Whitehouse needs to give up his job; his trust fund (which allowed him to never work a day in his life) came from Charles Crocker who hated the 'evil Chinaman'. I find that traitorous to Chinese Americans. I demand all of your textbooks to stop glorifying FDR; also we need to take down all statues and paintings of him.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:44 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:40 am

We've gone over that before - like Byrd, he repented. Unlike tRUMP who stands by his words that Mexicans are rapists and that Haitians and Africans are "$hithold" people.

Oh. So one can now wear blackface and a KKK Hood tonight, repent tomorrow, and all is forgiven? Dang, sweet forgiveness for all racist Dems is here!

But now that we are there in Virginia, what do we do about sexual assault Democrats like Justin Fairfax? Can he also just apologize and keep his job?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:30 am
seacoaster wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:30 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 ampelosi.jpg
Sweet. Making fun of an 80 year old. Love having my own stereotyping (of you) reinforced.
Sweet. Ignore the pandering stereotype the opposition.

Typical.
Skip. I didn't ignore it. It simply wasn't the subject matter of your post, which I am hopeful my kids would've been mortified by when they were in middle school. You certainly match Dear Leader for tone deafness. Stay focused.
Sweet. Cuomo and the governors of the northeast actually KILL thousands of seniors with chinese virus policy in nursing homes, but, instead of saying anything about that you virtue signal me for a piece of satire.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

And Obama's church honoring Louis FerryCon, the head of the nation of islam ?

Who are "they" that you refer too?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:47 am
I'm surprised you think FDR didn't have the mental fortitude to not do as told! Thought he was a hero. Let's please do away with all references to him immediately ... I demand all of your textbooks to stop glorifying FDR; also we need to take down all statues and paintings of him.

Funny, but just a bit shortsighted.

Forget where but I remember years ago reading of the situation in California in the months leading up to the mass incarceration. According to a historian, violent attacks on Japanese-Americans were taking place and there were threats of more because infiltators had been found. Because of this, supposedly, FDR ordered the incarceration in order to prevent further terrorist actions against Nissei. Don't know if this was true or just historical revisionism but it may well be worth it for you to research the matter in order to settle your personal conflicts on the issue.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:51 am

Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, and tRUMP all honored Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson among other far right radical television evangelists.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:49 am
Oh. So one can now wear blackface and a KKK Hood tonight, repent tomorrow, and all is forgiven? Dang, sweet forgiveness for all racist Dems is here!

But now that we are there in Virginia, what do we do about sexual assault Democrats like Justin Fairfax? Can he also just apologize and keep his job?

Right wingers claim to be Christian and your Bible requires you to forgive those who repent.

As for sexual assault, don't get me started on that or I'll fill the next few pages here on the myriad of right wing perverts starting with your hero p00000000y grabber tRUMP. :lol:

ChairmanOfTheBoard

if repent washes of your sins, then why has the righteous mob vilified (enter celebrity name here)?
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:50 am
Sweet. Cuomo and the governors of the northeast actually KILL thousands of seniors with chinese virus policy in nursing homes, but, instead of saying anything about that you virtue signal me for a piece of satire.

Actually it is your hero tRUMP whose State department granted visas to those from Europe and China who entered our borders without getting quarantined that brought in the contagion.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am if repent washes of your sins, then why has the righteous mob vilified (enter celebrity name here)?

Best to direct that query to a born again Christian (hopefully, one not too delusional). ;)

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:56 am
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:51 am

Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, and tRUMP all honored Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson among other far right radical television evangelists.
What?

What does that have to do with a terrorist?

What did Obama tweet about Billy Grahams death?

The sooner you realize the anger that TAATS is real, the sooner policies will change.

But, keep on thinking that Obama didn't pander to right radical TV evangelists. Who gave Obama's invocation, in 2009? A right wing, homophobic tv evangalist? Rick Warren. Nope, no pandering by Obama. TAATS away.

You have NO legs to stand on, brookie.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

For those of you apologists that think tearing down statues and eradicating the past will stop with the Civil War.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=CN ... &FORM=VIRE
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:02 pm
ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am if repent washes of your sins, then why has the righteous mob vilified (enter celebrity name here)?

Best to direct that query to a born again Christian (hopefully, one not too delusional). ;)
ok brooks- will do, but only because i like you. :D

Return to “POLITICS”