Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:27 am https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _down.html

Now that we are getting rid of those confederate statues, lets take care of those other slave owning rich white bazhdids that started this country.
Nobody here saw the next step that was coming and was right in front of your noses? :roll:

Some of us did... MD however promised this would not happen! Washington and Jefferson are safe! :lol:

The woke mob is never satisfied, which is why you don't give in even on Lee or confederate flags or anything. They don't want Lee and confederate flags; they laugh at you when you think by tossing them Lee and confederate flags things will calm down. lol. They want your money and they want your soul. They will keep coming back for more idiotic trophies until they get what they really want. Never compromise with a leftist, ever.

What's even more amazing and hilarious is the self-anointed 'smart' posters here (mostly, actually all, Democrats) keep telling us that Antifa doesn't exist, when there is now a fully militarized autonomous zone in Seattle, whereby property owners have had their private property seized by Antifa, Antifa patrols this 6 square block area, and whereby you are asked before entering that zone if you are 'racist' or a 'Republican'. No police allowed either.

You'll have a hard time finding media clips of this home grown terror because, as we know, 'Antifa doesn't exist' :lol: , but remember when Clive Bundy and 5 family members took over an outpost somewhere in bumf@cksville Nowhere and our fearless media covered it like a civil war had started? :lol:

The media lies to its birdbrain lemmings and the reply to what is happening in Seattle is, 'there's no Antifa'.

Man, the raging idiocy just burns.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

pelosi.jpg
pelosi.jpg (25.26 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
old salt

Post by old salt »

get it to x wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:32 am
holmes435 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:24 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:00 am Nicoletti's was our fav lunch spot during my 2nd career at the nearby county airport.
Our owner/boss, his wife & kids were good friends with Bruce & his family. We flew 'em to nearby vacation spots once, maybe more.
I lived just across the bridge in Calvert Co. They had a great meals on wheels program run by the County's Dept of Soc Services.
Most were seniors & stayed on until they passed or moved into nursing homes.
Ok now it's awkward - I didn't want to out myself but it was Bruce's daughter I dated for a hot minute, she's now in NC. Like a fan annoyingly always says, we probably have a lot more in common in most respects and would get along in person if we had the chance. Godspeed.
Your secrets are safe with me. . ;) .
Can someone explain to me why St Mary's/Calvert Counties are the only places I've ever seen 10 oz. cans of Budweiser? Beautiful area. My daughter went to St. Mary's College of Md.
Baby Buds & unlimited arc slow pitch softball -- St Mary's Co traditions. Every tavern had a ball field & a house team.
Guy Distributing Co supplied the Baby Buds & parked their Beers wagons at the massive Budweiser Tournament they sponsored every summer.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:41 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:00 am Nicoletti's was our fav lunch spot during my 2nd career at the nearby county airport.
Our owner/boss, his wife & kids were good friends with Bruce & his family. We flew 'em to nearby vacation spots once, maybe more.
I lived just across the bridge in Calvert Co. They had a great meals on wheels program run by the County's Dept of Soc Services.
Ok now it's awkward - I didn't want to out myself but it was Bruce's daughter I dated for a hot minute, she's now in NC. Like a fan annoyingly always says, we probably have a lot more in common in most respects and would get along in person if we had the chance. Godspeed.
Can someone explain to me why St Mary's/Calvert Counties are the only places I've ever seen 10 oz. cans of Budweiser? Beautiful area. My daughter went to St. Mary's College of Md.
Baby Buds & unlimited arc slow pitch softball -- St Mary's Co traditions. Every tavern had a ball field & a house team.
Guy Distributing Co supplied the Baby Buds & parked their Beers wagons at the massive Budweiser Tournament they sponsored every summer.
Do you sleep OS? :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

This video montage is quite revealing. Morgan Freeman ~3 minute mark...."If you keep talking about it, it continues to exist"

https://www.facebook.com/newsbusters/vi ... 9615461210
Last edited by youthathletics on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

One man’s opinion on defunding/dismantling at the judiciary committee hearings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6V0uVIvwM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

GOP led Senate Armed Services Committee has adopted an amendment behind closed doors for Pentagon to remove the names of Confederate generals from military assets within three years. This is direct contravention to DOPUS' statement yesterday that it would not even be considered. In response, DOPUS has threatened to veto a pay raise for our troops if the Pentagon renames military bases named after Confederate generals.

General Milley apparently has had an epiphany over his participation in the DOPUS photo op last week

"The country’s top military official apologized on Thursday for taking part in President Trump’s walk across Lafayette Square for a photo op after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a prerecorded video commencement address to National Defense University. “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”"

DOPUS keeps digging himself into a bigger hole every day...also announced his first rally will be in Tulsa OK (site of a massacre of black residents by whites in 1921) next week on the anniversary of of the Juneteenth Celebration commemorating the Emancipation Proclamation. Totally inappropriate and tone deaf given the current situation - pass the cans of gasoline, please. :oops:

In a tweet this AM he referred to the United States Secret Service as the "SS". Himmler would have loved it!

NYT story with some detail on what went on the the DC National Guard last week - some of it is pretty scary and also explains some of the weird stuff seen on national TV

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/us/p ... tests.html

Quote of the day

"Someone today wearing a shirt that says “America: Love it or Leave It” while holding a Confederate flag, the symbol of those Americans who actually tried to leave is supremely ironic"
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 ampelosi.jpg
Sweet. Making fun of an 80 year old. Love having my own stereotyping (of you) reinforced.
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:41 am
Do you sleep OS? :lol:
Not recently. 36 yr old hot water heater, in finished basement, began leaking 5 nights ago. Wet vacing every 30 min to hold off the creeping flooding from the already wet (now damp) portion of carpet. BGE Home here now for 2nd day try to install replacement. This is like General Quarters/Damage Control for 3 days straight -- combat naps on station, between pumping out the void.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am GOP led Senate Armed Services Committee has adopted an amendment behind closed doors for Pentagon to remove the names of Confederate generals from military assets within three years. This is direct contravention to DOPUS' statement yesterday that it would not even be considered.

General Milley apparently has had an epiphany over his participation in the DOPUS photo op last week

"The country’s top military official apologized on Thursday for taking part in President Trump’s walk across Lafayette Square for a photo op after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a prerecorded video commencement address to National Defense University. “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”"

DOPUS keeps digging himself into a bigger hole every day...also announced his first rally will be in Tulsa OK (site of a massacre of black residents by whites in 1921) next week on the anniversary of of the Juneteenth Celebration commemorating the Emancipation Proclamation. Totally inappropriate and tone deaf given the current situation - pass the cans of gasoline, please. :oops:

In a tweet this AM he referred to the United States Secret Service as the "SS". Himmler would have loved it!
Esper & Milley were ambushed by the Javanka brain trust. Milley had been in the command center then planned to quietly visit the NG troops on duty. That's why he was in fatigues. They didn't know they'd be dragged into a political photo op. I hope the retired flag officers & Congressional (R}'s provide enough cover for them to survive. The public response to the photo op & the ensuing poll numbers should demonstrate it was a mistake, but I wouldn't rule out another shoot the messenger moment.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:51 am
Demand....it goes down smoother and the last sip is danged near the same as the first. It's not that leftover, backwashed warm last sip you take just to finish it. Some same it fits the hand better....I'd speculate that you can hold the beer and have a Marlboro Red in the same hand and neither get in the way of each other. I also have ties with SMCM...small world.
saw them once in st. mary's county in 2007, never saw them again. anywhere.

been waiting for someone to ask why.

holmes/salty- amazing story!
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:43 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:55 pm
get it to x wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:43 pm (omitted)

Yes, isn't it amazing how many whites fought and died to free the slaves. And who were they fighting? Democrats. Slavery was almost exclusively a Democrat system. The Republican party was in it's infancy at the time and was mainly in Midwestern states. It consisted principally of farmers who neither wanted or could have even afforded them. In the 1960's, it was Northeastern Republicans that made the Civil Rights laws possible. And before you say the parties switched their roles on race relations, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBFOTdY1yY

The only Senator that switched parties was Strom Thurmond. Most of the Republican gains the the South were in suburbs and in the fringe states, not in the deep south of AL, GA, MS and LA. They were still dominated by Democrats.
But the northern/midwestern/western Democrats were on the side of Civil Rights for the most part, unlike the southern wing. So the discomfort of being isolated from the national party, along with the "Southern strategy" that Nixon first executed started the large scale transfer of the old Ds to Rs that continued up until maybe 5-10 years ago. Now that old south anti Civil Rights faction is firmly part of the Rs.
Sorry, had to run out for an hour but had to respond to this. There are a few dinosaur dixie boys in both parties. The South today is way less racist than, say, Boston, which might be the most racist city I've been to. What civil rights have Republicans tried to roll back? You guys did the 1994 crime bill. I would say that was less than civil and targeted Black Americans disproportionaly. Dems are almost universally against school vouchers and parental choice. They don't want their substandard schools to have to compete. Who is affected the most? Republicans may not be the champion they want but Blacks should realize Democrats treat them like chattel.
Very good response. Thank you for this, bcs.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Everyone keeps telling me Antifa doesn't exist, but I dunno, it seems like Antifa doesn't agree with that narrative!

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

Immediately afterward, Black Lives Matter protesters, Antifa black shirts, and armed members of the hard-Left John Brown Gun Club seized control of the neighborhood, moved the barricades into a defensive position, and declared it the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone—even putting up a cardboard sign at the barricades declaring “you are now leaving the USA.

I'm guessing these folks are not Republicans, but I guess some here would want you to believe otherwise!

Hey Brook: I think we found Antifa for 'ya! They're right there in the CHAZ!
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

i have a question. if they established a zone where they declare it has left the USA, is that secession?

and if so, traitorous?

and so then any public monument or display of antifa and their likeness, needs to topple.

has nothing to do with racism. first word in this thread.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:30 am
Sweet. Making fun of an 80 year old. Love having my own stereotyping (of you) reinforced.
Sweet. Ignore the pandering stereotype the opposition.

Typical.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:30 am
seacoaster wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:30 am
Sweet. Ignore the pandering stereotype the opposition.

Typical.
Skip. I didn't ignore it. It simply wasn't the subject matter of your post, which I am hopeful my kids would've been mortified by when they were in middle school. You certainly match Dear Leader for tone deafness. Stay focused.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:27 am https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _down.html

Now that we are getting rid of those confederate statues, lets take care of those other slave owning rich white bazhdids that started this country.
Nobody here saw the next step that was coming and was right in front of your noses? :roll:
It's NOT slave owners, it's TRAITORS.\

Someone mentioned klansman robert byrd of West virginia............

....but, remember, it mattered NOT that Obama's long time pastor and church gave a known terrorist it's man of the year award. That matters not.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

statue of genocidal Columbus taken down by AIM:

https://www.google.com/search?q=statue+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

To think that at one time there was talk among certain Catholics of proclaming that racist proto Nazi a saint! :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:24 am i have a question. if they established a zone where they declare it has left the USA, is that secession?

and if so, traitorous?

and so then any public monument or display of antifa and their likeness, needs to topple.

has nothing to do with racism. first word in this thread.

Yes and yes.

The Governor of WA-D and Mayor of Seattle (D) have both claimed to not know anything about it, even though it is the biggest story in the State for two days, and of course conservative media have discussed it but our fearless MSM are covering it up in search of Orange Man Bad stories.

If any Democrat had a semblance of normalcy, they'd be horrified (since shop owners can not reach their looted stores, which continue to be looted; property owners can not access nor defend their private property; bills are not paid; no normal human is safe inside this un-policed zone; and anyone caught inside the CHAZ will soon fall prey to dysentery and other diseases.

But hey, let me tell you about Clive Bundy and the metropolis of Bunkerville Nevada! Now there's a story!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:57 am

Some of us did... MD however promised this would not happen! Washington and Jefferson are safe! :lol:

The woke mob is never satisfied, which is why you don't give in even on Lee or confederate flags or anything. They don't want Lee and confederate flags; they laugh at you when you think by tossing them Lee and confederate flags things will calm down. lol. They want your money and they want your soul. They will keep coming back for more idiotic trophies until they get what they really want. Never compromise with a leftist, ever.

What's even more amazing and hilarious is the self-anointed 'smart' posters here (mostly, actually all, Democrats) keep telling us that Antifa doesn't exist, when there is now a fully militarized autonomous zone in Seattle, whereby property owners have had their private property seized by Antifa, Antifa patrols this 6 square block area, and whereby you are asked before entering that zone if you are 'racist' or a 'Republican'. No police allowed either.

You'll have a hard time finding media clips of this home grown terror because, as we know, 'Antifa doesn't exist' :lol: , but remember when Clive Bundy and 5 family members took over an outpost somewhere in bumf@cksville Nowhere and our fearless media covered it like a civil war had started? :lol:

The media lies to its birdbrain lemmings and the reply to what is happening in Seattle is, 'there's no Antifa'.

Man, the raging idiocy just burns.
Robert E Lee was antifa.....on steroids.

Why do you support traitors?

Return to “POLITICS”