Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:49 am We have found the GUIITY person response for all of this mess

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?
8:34 AM · Jun 9, 2020·

MARTIN GUGINO!

KNOWN FOR BEING ABLE TO DEFY PHYSICS AND FALL FASTER THAN HE WAS PUSHED!

James Martin, SJ
@JamesMartinSJ

#MartinGugino, the 75 year old man knocked to the ground by police in Buffalo, is a longtime peace activist and volunteer at the Catholic Worker, a movement dedicated to justice and peace, founded by Servant of God Dorothy Day, who also took to the streets to advocate for justice

R's are so proud that their hero o d is on the job to get these F'ers!

Jesuit Priest Martin better watch his antifa back! o d knows Jesus better than any ANTIFA Jesuit.

Join the military without ID Jack Boots to get these F'ers in Line!!!
They also don't understand physics - in the fall of a rigid object the top hits ground twice as fast as the center of mass (somewhere in the middle). Speed for the head to hit the ground can be larger than just a free fall. That is why you wear a helmet when on a bicycle - the bike and you fall sideways like a rigid object.

Add a push, and most of us cannot correctly react when falling backwards to either tuck our heads toward the chest and let the back hit hardest or extend the arms backward (and risk a likely sprained wrist/broken arm) to avoid the head being hit.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:52 am
get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:34 am

Why do you lie about the Tea Party when you know better? I was at the DC Tea Party rally when we were protesting peacefully about Obama Care.

Your Tea Baggers did not create violence?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tea-part ... v_b_360035
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/ ... he-streets

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-tea- ... u_b_484229
more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party ... e_behavior

As everyone knows, they created plenty of violence and many carried racist anti-Obama placards at their rallies. That's treason.

But then, when have we ever had even the slightest honesty from forum right wingers?
The Huffington post and Wikipedia? Really? And what did Rolling Stone have to say about it? Wow, placards. First of all they were the people that were chased away by real patriots. They were trying to make the tea party look bad. As far as where we went, the Obama administration did a really good job using the IRS to deny chapters tax exempt status and anonymity from revealing their donors. Maybe Rose City Antifa should reveal their funding sources and name the individuals and progressive non profits behind their mischief.

Dems are the party of doxing and harrasing individuals at home. Tucker Carlson ring a bell?
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:57 am Remember when left wing progressive democrats and their stenographers in the MSM warned us within hours of the terrorist attacks on 911, against accusing ALL muslims. You can't possibly judge an entire group bu the actions of a few They told us they couldn't show us the tragic images of that horrible day because it would inflame our hatreds.

They brought the word PROFILING to the forefront of everyones vocabulary.

Cut to two weeks ago and the same folks are telling us ALL COPS are bad no matter what their ethnicity. And not just cops. ALL white people are inherently racist. Our systematic white privilege can only be balanced if we send money.

And they run the images of poor Mr Flloyd being killed everywhere all the time.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
not really,

"for bad cops (evil) to prevail, good cops do nothing "

case in point, the pigs in Buffalo all "quit" because their buddies were just "following orders"..........all Heinz 57 of them.

get it now.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Could be this is why we should reconsider dismantling or de-funding the police? This lady (???) is upset because store owners are protecting their property. In addition to her obvious disdain for Muslims she is very colorful with her language, so much so that I warn anyone looking at it that there is strong language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... =emb_title
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:39 pm Could be this is why we should reconsider dismantling or de-funding the police? This lady (???) is upset because store owners are protecting their property. In addition to her obvious disdain for Muslims she is very colorful with her language, so much so that I warn anyone looking at it that there is strong language.

Wow!! I may be wrong but I detect a slight amount of hostility coming from this woman. What an unamerican concept it is for store owners to not want their stores looted and burned to the ground. Shame on all them ayrab mother effers. :roll: What I really need is Mr MD to interpret all of this hostility for us all. The only person capable of such deep thinking would be a moderate Republican.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm Huffington post and Wikipedia? Really? And what did Rolling Stone have to say about it? Wow, placards. First of all they were the people that were chased away by real patriots. They were trying to make the tea party look bad. As far as where we went, the Obama administration did a really good job using the IRS to deny chapters tax exempt status and anonymity from revealing their donors. Maybe Rose City Antifa should reveal their funding sources and name the individuals and progressive non profits behind their mischief.

Dems are the party of doxing and harrasing individuals at home. Tucker Carlson ring a bell?

LOL. Delusional right wingers always love to attack sources of truth but laud their Fo卐 as if they were beyond reproof.

As for Antifa, their Rose City website reports much more truth than do your heroes at Fo卐

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

They are not 501(c)(3). Good luck with trying to find its financing sources.

Tucker Carlson? How about Breonna Taylor and Botham Jean instead?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

6ftstick wrote:
Remember when left wing progressive democrats and their stenographers in the MSM warned us within hours of the terrorist attacks on 911, against accusing ALL muslims.

Remind us - when did those prog dems do so? Give us multiple examples to prove your claim.

This should be fun ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I love the ignore function. The peace of mind not having to read stupid stuff from stupid people. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

i have a question. you keep putting swastikas up. is that offensive?

:P
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:01 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm Huffington post and Wikipedia? Really? And what did Rolling Stone have to say about it? Wow, placards. First of all they were the people that were chased away by real patriots. They were trying to make the tea party look bad. As far as where we went, the Obama administration did a really good job using the IRS to deny chapters tax exempt status and anonymity from revealing their donors. Maybe Rose City Antifa should reveal their funding sources and name the individuals and progressive non profits behind their mischief.

LOL. Delusional right wingers always love to attack sources of truth but laud their Fo卐 as if they were beyond reproof.

As for Antifa, their Rose City website reports much more truth than do your heroes at Fo卐

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

They are not 501(c)(3). Good luck with trying to find its financing sources.

Tucker Carlson? How about Breonna Taylor and Botham Jean instead?
Did I say Rose City was a 501c3? I just said in the interest of transparency and what you want conservative groups to reveal that maybe they should voluntarily reveal their funding sources. If the shoe was on the other foot you would be the first to say "What do they have to hide?".
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:39 pm Could be this is why we should reconsider dismantling or de-funding the police? This lady (???) is upset because store owners are protecting their property. In addition to her obvious disdain for Muslims she is very colorful with her language, so much so that I warn anyone looking at it that there is strong language.

This could be the best video I have ever seen! Hilarious! What makes it even more hilarious than the language ('fake-arse Ramadan mother-effer') is how exquisite it is to demonstrate that the Left's entire game is who gets eaten last.

Everyone on the Left thinks they won't get eaten, but it's really just a matter of when not if. Brook thinks he's safe, for now, until he walks that lonely street in Minneapolis at night without the police precinct to keep the left at bay, when he's the left! He thinks that when lefties accost Tucker Carlson's wife in her house, that's perfectly fine because Tucker is mean ('mean' = telling truths about the Left), but what Brook doesn't know is eventually they'll come for him too.

Watch this video to understand a lefties' moral dilemma here: do they support the black woman who wants her homies to loot the store without punishment (punishment being getting their brains blown out!) or the Muslim immigrant protecting his store?!! What is an intersectionalist dweeb to do! !!! This is the best!!!!!

:lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:09 pm
Did I say Rose City was a 501c3? I just said in the interest of transparency and what you want conservative groups to reveal that maybe they should voluntarily reveal their funding sources. If the shoe was on the other foot you would be the first to say "What do they have to hide?".

Nor did I call Tea Baggers 501(c)(3) though it's no great secret that the Koch brothers are/were behind their subversive activity.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

viewtopic.php?p=155569#p155569

No objection to this terrorism from forum right wingers?

Why am I not surprised?

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:41 pm viewtopic.php?p=155569#p155569

No objection to this terrorism from forum right wingers?

Why am I not surprised?

Military helping cut down on carbon emissions...you're now upset with that?!?!? :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Hey, anyone want to see a literal war zone here in the good ol' U.S. of A.?

https://twitter.com/MarkHiggie1/status/ ... 12384?s=20

Wow, Democratic city looks like Mogadishu, in its bad days!

Are we really going to reward Democratic lawmakers for this kind of effort!??!
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:40 pm
get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Nor did I call Tea Baggers 501(c)(3) though it's no great secret that the Koch brothers are/were behind their subversive activity.
Portrait of a "Subversive".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbX3MxmuGZI

With people like this we should all be all be very afraid for our future.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Military helping cut down on carbon emissions...you're now upset with that?!?!? :lol:

So, you applaud right wing government terrorism?

Thought so ...

get it to x

Re: Racism in America- Week 2 of Riots

Post by get it to x »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:41 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:05 am
re = Obama

NO, they criticized him b/c he uttered something tRump like.

"The police attacked stupidly"

No shiite Barack. No leadership ability to change policies, so the police do NOT act stupidly.

get it now.

Police do not act stupidly?

Why, of course not. For example, when they deliberately slashed tires, it wasn't the cops. It was that those tires just git in the way of their knives:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/slash ... -protests/

Claim:
Law enforcement officers in Minnesota slashed the tires of cars parked near demonstrations against police brutality in May 2020.

Rating:
TRUE

Let's hear the howls of protest about these acts of police terrorism from forum right wingers.
OK, stupid and ridiculous police behavior unless it was to stop the commission of a felony. If they were doing it to the getaway car in a bank robbery that would be different. Of course less ridiculous than protesters throwing rocks at actual people, but cops should be held to a higher standard, and I mean that sincerely. Cops should only use force when they are threatened by force. You did watch cops practicing superhuman restraint when protesters spat in their faces, right? Would you calmly stand there and let someone spit in your face? Would you expect someone else to stand there and let you spit in their face? Try it with me. I would be beating you for so long you should pack a lunch.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Portrait of a "Subversive".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbX3MxmuGZI

With people like this we should all be all be very afraid for our future.

True, especially in view of this: "Gerritson’s activism has drawn praise from conservative figures Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. " That should set off an alarm immediately.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:08 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:50 pm

So, you applaud right wing government terrorism?

Thought so ...

Anything to cut down on carbon emissions like these fine military folk are doing. I am passionate about internal combustion engines. Aren't you!

:lol:

Return to “POLITICS”