CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:35 pm Despite CNN's claim, this terrorist mass shooting was carried out by a Saudi al-Qaida terrorist:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24345701/
Probably bought a Falafel from the guy....
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon May 18, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:35 pm Despite CNN's claim, this terrorist mass shooting was carried out by a Saudi al-Qaida terrorist:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24345701/

gunman:

Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani - from George Bush's biggest ally Saudi Arabia. He entered our shores under tRUMP's watch. Small surprise that he engaged in such anti American violence. tRUMP should be on trial for complicity in his crime.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Deadly attack at Toronto erotic spa was incel terrorism, police allege

We've touched on the incel thing here a couple of times in the past - it's been linked to Santa Barbara shooting and a few other mass murders in the past couple of years in Toronto again, Florida, Texas and a few other places.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Nigel wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:19 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:09 am
Nigel wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:46 pm due process

Yeah, the Central Five Park and fascist Fuhrman's countless victims sure got a load of due process from those cops. 1st & 2d Amendment rights always go out the window when it comes to blacks so far as you delusional righties are concerned. Too bad the story of Watermelon Man didn't happen to you. I'd sure like to see what you would do under those circumstances.
I probably would've spent more time with the secretary.

You've clearly already made your mind up in the case that started this conversation. I'm not disagreeing with you but let's wait for addl facts to come out before throwing the book at the 'bad cops'. I'm sure you'll keep the thread informed (accurately would help) of future events related to the case.
I'll do it for you to prevent the usual Fuhrman rant.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 196867002/
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

The guy who filmed the video of the slaying of Ahmaud Arbery has been arrested for murder:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ities-say/

Felony murder and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment (for blocking Arbery's escape from the father/son chasing them) are the charges. Police essentially are believing that William “Roddie” Bryan, 50, was part of the chase.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Good. This case still gives me chills when I think about it.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:26 pm

I suppose this means you endorse the idea of Walker having a bazooka and using it to keep the intrusive givernment away, right?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:27 pm
Nigel wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:26 pm

I suppose this means you endorse the idea of Walker having a bazooka and using it to keep the intrusive givernment away, right?

More facts about the "intrusive government" for you Brooklyn.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 246096002/

Walker's gun was legal but his firing first directly resulted in her death it seems. Maybe answer the door next time?
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:21 pm

Walker's gun was legal but his firing first directly resulted in her death it seems. Maybe answer the door next time?

Or better yet, have the police do their duty properly. Since they already had the right guy why not just leave her alone? Imagine if she and her beau were armed like those anti mask terrorists in Michigan. The consequences would have been a lot worse for the intrusive government cops who should be charged for the needless death in this case.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:45 am
Nigel wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:21 pm

Or better yet, have the police do their duty properly. Since they already had the right guy why not just leave her alone? Imagine if she and her beau were armed like those anti mask terrorists in Michigan. The consequences would have been a lot worse for the intrusive government cops who should be charged for the needless death in this case.
2nd article link I posted for you. Simultaneous search warrant activities at two locations. Pretty clearly spelled out.
Michigan was about anti-lockdown, not anti-mask.
Imagine if there wasn't suspicion of drug activity or they had just answered the door. No needless death.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:30 am

2nd article link I posted for you. Simultaneous search warrant activities at two locations. Pretty clearly spelled out.
Michigan was about anti-lockdown, not anti-mask.
Imagine if there wasn't suspicion of drug activity or they had just answered the door. No needless death.

{REPEAT} no need for a second warrant or government intrusiveness ~ LOCK THEM UP!

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Even the local conservatives are riled up over this one:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/ ... vestigate/

How many more must die before people use their 2d Amendment rights to stop this Hitlerian genocide?

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

four police terrorists fired because of this holocaust like attack:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/ ... rge-floyd/

the ideal solution is for the state to apply capital punishment to the criminals

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

RCMP adding incels to terrorism awareness guide

"Canada has taken a hardening approach to incels following alleged attacks in Toronto in 2018, in Sudbury last July and, most recently, at a Toronto erotic massage parlour on Feb. 24."

Bizarre interview worth watching -- Detective Rob Thomas questions Alek Minassian about his online activity and the incel movement:

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Misidentified Maryland biker "doxed" by an online mob for a crime he didn't commit

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/06 ... ssion=true

excerpt below

"By the standards of the pandemic, Thursday had been a normal day for Peter Weinberg. A 49-year-old finance marketing executive, he worked from his home in Bethesda, Maryland, right outside of the District of Columbia, staying busy with Zoom meetings and the new rituals of our socially isolated world.

Then, around 10 p.m., he received an irate message on LinkedIn from someone he didn’t know. He brushed it off, thinking it was probably just spam. Then he got another. And another. The third message was particular strange, as it mentioned something about the cops coming to find him. Perplexed, he watched as the messages continued to pile up. They were all so similar: angry, threatening, accusatory. His profile views suddenly soared into the thousands.

He began to panic. He decided to check Twitter. Although he’d had an account for more than a decade, Weinberg didn’t use the social platform very much. He mostly followed mainstream news outlets, politicians from across the ideological spectrum, entrepreneurs, and financial analysts. He had what you might call “low engagement.” But not anymore.

In his mentions, disaster was rapidly unfolding. People accused him of assaulting a child. Of being a racist. They shared a selfie he’d taken in sunglasses and his bike helmet and analyzed it alongside blurry images of another man in sunglasses and a bike helmet.

The other guy had been captured on video hitting children and ramming his bike into an adult after becoming enraged that they were posting fliers around the Capital Crescent Trail in support of George Floyd, the unarmed black man killed by white police officers in Minneapolis on Memorial Day.

“You assaulted a little girl and other innocents because of your political beliefs,” one Twitter user messaged him. “Hey so are you the piece of turd who assaulted a child in Maryland today on the bicycle trail?” asked another. “Hey you racist complain….we’re coming for you.” “You deserve to pay.” “Ur going down u disgusting piece of turd.” “Nice job assaulting a small child today. You need to be fired from your job immediately.” “YOU UGLY RACIST complain.”

As he attempted to piece together what was happening, Weinberg called the number for a detective provided by the Maryland-National Capital Park Police. “We are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the below individual in reference to an assault that took place this morning on the Capital Crescent trail. Please contact Det. Lopez with any information,” read a tweet sent June 2 from the department and shared more than 55,000 times.

But the Park Police had made an error. “Correction, the incident occurred yesterday morning, 6/1/2020,” they wrote in a follow up tweet. As with most such clarifications, it had only a fraction of the reach: a mere 2,000 share

It was based on that initial, false information that Weinberg had become a suspect for the internet mob. To his surprise, the app that he used to record his regular rides from Bethesda into Georgetown via the Capital Crescent Trail shared that information publicly, not just with his network of friends and followers. Someone had located a record of his ride on the path on June 2, matched it to the location of the assault from the video, matched his profile picture — white guy, aviator-style sunglasses, helmet obscuring much of his head — to the man in the video, and shared the hunch publicly.

It took off.

Weinberg didn’t know what “doxing” meant, but it was happening to him: Someone posted his address. Detective Lopez didn’t answer his call, but soon someone with the police department contacted Weinberg to let him know that officers would be patrolling the area around his home because he might be in danger.

Detective Lopez reached him around 11 p.m. and they agreed to meet the next morning. At 11:47, Weinberg tweeted, “I recently learned I have been misidentified in connection with a deeply disturbing attack. Please know this was not me. I have been in touch with the authorities and will continue to help any way possible.”

His fiancée in New York, he spent the night alone, refreshing Twitter, watching helplessly as people tried to destroy his life. It was retweeted and liked more than half a million times. And Weinberg wasn’t even the only one: Another man, a former Maryland cop, was wrongly accused, too.

At 7 a.m., Weinberg brought his bicycle and his helmet with him to the police station. Detective Lopez told him he was free to go and the department would issue a report excluding him as a suspect.

On Twitter, Maryland attorney general Brian Frosh sent Weinberg a message. “I am sorry for what you are going through. Police have a suspect. Can I post something that would help?” Hours before Weinberg was falsely accused, Frosh had asked all of Twitter for help finding the man in the video. “If anyone can identify this man, please let me know,” he said, and nearly 50,000 people retweeted him.

“I could use any help you can give. Can we speak quickly?” Weinberg said.

On the phone, Frosh — who did not return a request for comment from Intelligencer — was empathetic. He acknowledged that he had, in some way, contributed to Weinberg’s circumstances. He sent a tweet confirming that there was a suspect and “it is not Mr. Weinberg.” (228 retweets.)

On Friday, police arrested Anthony Brennan III, a 60-year-old from Kensington, Maryland, and charged him with three counts of second-degree assault.

Weinberg told a reporter he was “dizzy” after what he went through.

“You may hear more from me in time as I reflect on this experience,” he tweeted. “For now I will say this. We must align in the fight for justice and equality — but not at the cost of due process and the right to privacy and safety.”

As for the woman who shared his home address: She deleted it and posted an apology, writing that in all of her eagerness to see justice served, she was swept up in the mob that so gleefully shared misinformation, depriving someone of their own right to justice. Her correction was shared by fewer than a dozen people."

Scary story of how your online data can result in big trouble when you least expect it - a hard lesson of the perils of having your material online where EVERYBODY can see it. There is no shortage of nuts and idiots out there
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What do you expect when your trying to drive with a sheet over your head. :?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:56 pm
What do you expect when your trying to drive with a sheet over your head. :?
:lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Return to “POLITICS”