Nike Signs Kaep

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Nike Signs Kaep

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:15 pm I buy adidas and saucony.... as you to why some states are different, it’s America. Check your local lobby.
That's right, it's USA. We have the right to protest. Unless it's protest on the real trampled upon US Constitutional laws.

Check you local US COnstitution. Interesting that your local library is NOT essential, but twitter employees are ?????
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:15 pm I buy adidas and saucony.... as you to why some states are different, it’s America. Check your local lobby.
That's right, it's USA. We have the right to protest. Unless it's protest on the real trampled upon US Constitutional laws.

Check you local US COnstitution. Interesting that your local library is NOT essential, but twitter employees are ?????

Who said people don’t have the right to protest? What’s with the guns, fatigues and confederate flags?
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:41 am

It is not the same thing. One example was the robust use of forced labor camps. The other is not allowing labor to be used. Comparing mitigation orders to slavery is a bad analogy. Forced labor camps were essential.....governors are only disallowing labor at non essential businesses.

... and saving lives in the process.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:42 pm
a fan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:55 pm And all the doctors, nurses, and other people who don't have your freedoms, and have NO CHOICE but to deal with the consequences of the decisions made by everyone their community in terms of the virus? F them, right?

You're acting like this is a simple issue. It's not.
No choice? They can always drive & deliver your online ordered goods. Plenty of people leave the medical field because they are jaded by the paperworksuffacation, insurance costs and hierarchy B.S.
:lol:
And you can always move to Sweden and quit complaining.

See? No one took away your freedoms, and you're all set, right?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:42 pm
a fan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:55 pm And all the doctors, nurses, and other people who don't have your freedoms, and have NO CHOICE but to deal with the consequences of the decisions made by everyone their community in terms of the virus? F them, right?

You're acting like this is a simple issue. It's not.
No choice? They can always drive & deliver your online ordered goods. Plenty of people leave the medical field because they are jaded by the paperworksuffacation, insurance costs and hierarchy B.S.
:lol:
And you can always move to Sweden and quit complaining.

See? No one took away your freedoms, and you're all set, right?
What part of the NYC mayor banning "political' discussions is not taking freedoms away?

....and just more net moving on your part, AFan. Sweden....& medical field......yup....the same. :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

How is that net moving? You're telling us the medical people who have no choice but to deal with YOUR personal choices "are free to quit"....so they're freedoms aren't being stolen.

So my obvious retort was "you're free to move to Sweden", so your freedoms aren't being stolen either.

You just don't want to hear it. That's the problem here.

You want YOUR freedoms, and don't care about the freedoms of the doctors who have to deal with your choices when it comes to this virus.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Kap Knee.jpg
Kap Knee.jpg (93.63 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:21 amKap Knee.jpg

Now let's have all the anti government pundits on this forum condemn this act of government barbarism.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

https://twitter.com/taylortwellman/stat ... 93121?s=21

Maybe Trump will invite that law enforcement officer to appear at a rally? It would get good ratings.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I'm guessing that officer will be indisposed, I think he will be sitting in a jail cell where he belongs. It astounds me in this day and age, with all the training police officers go through that this type of restraint on a suspect would be employed. When someone is screaming that they can't breath and your boot is on the back of their neck... :roll: So many of our police officers work so hard to do their job and respect even the lowest slimeball they have to deal with. Your training has to tell you that this is now how you subdue any suspect. I can see get them down and cuff them. Is this a case of poor training or really stupid police officers?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:23 pm
I'm guessing that officer will be indisposed, I think he will be sitting in a jail cell where he belongs. It astounds me in this day and age, with all the training police officers go through that this type of restraint on a suspect would be employed. When someone is screaming that they can't breath and your boot is on the back of their neck... :roll: So many of our police officers work so hard to do their job and respect even the lowest slimeball they have to deal with. Your training has to tell you that this is now how you subdue any suspect. I can see get them down and cuff them. Is this a case of poor training or really stupid police officers?
All four of them must have been poorly trained. But I did see one officer take the criminal’s pulse and then walk away. Must not have been good and dead yet.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:23 pm
I would not be surprised to see him take his own life.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

If those bystanders were smart, they would have played the national anthem...that would’ve gotten that police officer off his knee.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:31 pm

All four of them must have been poorly trained. But I did see one officer take the criminal’s pulse and then walk away. Must not have been good and dead yet.

The murderous criminal cop was in the force for 19 years. All had many years in the force as well. They were properly trained but they are criminals who have continually gotten away with murder and harassment of innocents for years. Soon enough they will be menacing society again in some other police force.

Interestingly, the murderer's name was posted online. People have been protesting outside his house but he has not appeared out in the open. Cops are tough but only when they have a gun in hand and wearing a badge.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Colin Kaepernick was kneeling for the freedom to live, you know, for the freedom to have equity, even for the freedom, as he would, I suspect, say now, from infection. I mean, you know, Black people are — you know, we’re not only sort of — we were running from racist terror, only to run into the face of COVID-19, only to run from COVID-19 into the face of racist terror.

Police terrorism - that's precisely what it is.

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/5/27/ ... lis_police

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NFL changes its view on racism:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/goo ... y-n1226361

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Friday apologized to players for not listening to their concerns regarding racism sooner.

In a video posted to Twitter, Goodell offered his condolences to families who have endured "police brutality," including George Floyd, a black man who died while in Minneapolis police custody last week; Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old woman killed during a police raid in Kentucky; and Ahmaud Arbery, who was gunned down while out for a jog in Georgia.

"We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people," he said. "We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all players to speak out and peacefully protest."

Will they apologize to Kaeppy and restore his lost revenues?

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:00 am NFL changes its view on racism:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/goo ... y-n1226361

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Friday apologized to players for not listening to their concerns regarding racism sooner.

In a video posted to Twitter, Goodell offered his condolences to families who have endured "police brutality," including George Floyd, a black man who died while in Minneapolis police custody last week; Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old woman killed during a police raid in Kentucky; and Ahmaud Arbery, who was gunned down while out for a jog in Georgia.

"We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people," he said. "We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all players to speak out and peacefully protest."

Will they apologize to Kaeppy and restore his lost revenues?
He and his agent ended his own contract prior to the 2017 season. Then he settled in a collusion claim with the NFL in 2019. Lost revenue equals zero. If he chooses to seek more revenue as a player again he's gonna have to win a job (hopefully on skill set and not pandering) somewhere. Maybe the Giants will sign him to carry the clipboard...
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:30 am
He and his agent ended his own contract prior to the 2017 season. Then he settled in a collusion claim with the NFL in 2019. Lost revenue equals zero. If he chooses to seek more revenue as a player again he's gonna have to win a job (hopefully on skill set and not pandering) somewhere. Maybe the Giants will sign him to carry the clipboard...

As I understand it, he signed a confidential settlement with the league in order to avert the lawsuit over the collusion imposed on him. In view of the NFL's apology maybe he'll have some grounds for getting more $ from those wealthy elitist Republicans bassturds.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:24 am
Nigel wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:30 am

As I understand it, he signed a confidential settlement with the league in order to avert the lawsuit over the collusion imposed on him. In view of the NFL's apology maybe he'll have some grounds for getting more $ from those wealthy elitist Republicans bassturds.
Might as well go for it. Goodall can probably be shamed for addl dough right now.

A real quick browse. Some owners are neutral or unknown. Most lean right. Falcons, Colts, Rams, Vikings, Giants, Eagles, Steelers, & Niners all lean left. The Cheaters and the Bucs look like they swing both ways.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/16/nfl-o ... franchises
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Green Beret Nate Boyer and Colin Kaepernick

Turns out kneeling was Boyer's suggestion after actually having a discussion together about the issues.

Enlightening especially after Roger Goodell's mea culpa.

Return to “POLITICS”