Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Racism in America- Week 2 of Riots

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:53 pm
On Friday, Delgado maintained their original statement was accurate as it relates to the Park Police: “no tear gas was used by USPP officers.” US Park Police used only those non-lethal weapons as law enforcement forcibly pushed peaceful protesters away from the White House. In fact, he said — as he has before — that his agency doesn’t carry tear gases known as CN, even though canisters of all of them were found on the scene. As for CS, the agency doesn’t carry the specific type found on the Square, but it does carry CS in general.
This does not confirm that the USPP used CS.
WUSA showed cannisters labeled OC & CS, which they reportedly collected at 17th & I St.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:39 pm 6ft is helping tremendously. The observation is liberals only care about deaths when it helps their narrative, but they obviously do not care about deaths do not.
You are tone deaf. And so are millions of your fellow Americans. This is sending a HORRIBLE message, and I have no clue why this is so difficult to understand the message you are sending with this nonsense.

Here's what BLM is about, in their own words:

Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

So no, they aren't going to get involved when a black officer gets shot in the line of duty. That's not what this NGO does.

Why is this so hard to understand, Pete? They're also not going to rescue stray dogs, fundraise to fight Cancer, or do anything whatsoever about clean water.

And yet why is this the ONLY organization that you and your team complains about in this manner? That's what I'd like to know.

You go to fundraisers yes? Do you go to a Children's Hospital Fundraiser, and berate everyone there, asking them what they're doing about Homelessness? I mean: what's wrong with them? Don't they care about homelessness? What a bunch of freaking hypocrites, right??? :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:08 pm
Kismet wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:53 pm
On Friday, Delgado maintained their original statement was accurate as it relates to the Park Police: “no tear gas was used by USPP officers.” US Park Police used only those non-lethal weapons as law enforcement forcibly pushed peaceful protesters away from the White House. In fact, he said — as he has before — that his agency doesn’t carry tear gases known as CN, even though canisters of all of them were found on the scene. As for CS, the agency doesn’t carry the specific type found on the Square, but it does carry CS in general.
This does not confirm that the USPP used CS.
WUSA showed cannisters labeled OC & CS, which they reportedly collected at 17th & H.
https://www.wusa9.com/video/news/local/ ... 30842c292d
Last edited by old salt on Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:39 pm 6ft is helping tremendously. The observation is liberals only care about deaths when it helps their narrative, but they obviously do not care about deaths do not.
You are tone deaf. And so are millions of your fellow Americans. This is sending a HORRIBLE message, and I have no clue why this is so difficult to understand the message you are sending with this nonsense.

Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

So no, they aren't going to get involved when a black officer gets shot in the line of duty. That's not what this NGO does.

Why is this so hard to understand, Pete? They're also not going to rescue stray dogs, fundraise to fight Cancer, or do anything whatsoever about clean water.

And yet why is this the ONLY organization that you and your team complains about in this manner? That's what I'd like to know.

You go to fundraisers yes? Do you go to a Children's Hospital Fundraiser, and berate everyone there, asking them what they're doing about Homelessness? I mean: what's wrong with them? Don't they care about homelessness? What a bunch of freaking hypocrites, right??? :roll:
What the protestors are asking for it to be listened to and for the rest of America to take action to fix the damn problem. And if you are pointing out all this other stuff you are not listening - you are changing the subject. And you wonder why they keep protesting...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Were these Smith and Amherst Students?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/atlan ... s-protest/
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Anytime someone can draw a clear distinction of anyone's hypocrisy, it does two things that helps the world: it helps the offender realize how he can improve his game, and it helps others who watch his game become that much more suspicious next time he plays.
Great suggestion Peter Brown. Let's help the world a little bit.

Let's help you realize your own hypocrisy and hope you will improve your game (fat chance). And let's also remind all others on here of who you really are.

Peter Brown is the guy who, after viewing the 9 minutes of video, says that the cop's knee didn't kill the victim.

“The preliminary autopsy was just released right now, and the results suggest that the deceased died of causes unrelated to the cop's knee.”

“You are wrong here. The cop did not torture the guy 'to death'. He died of other causes,”

Wifi working good underneath your bridge today?

Any news denying the moon landings and/or Holocaust today?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

And that 75 year old guy forgot to tie his shoes. Police had nothing to do with him falling. For all we know, it was a strong breeze.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:19 pm And that 75 year old guy forgot to tie his shoes. Police had nothing to do with him falling. For all we know, it was a strong breeze.
...& he was just asking for directions to the library. Don't step in front of a bus, gramps.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:19 pm And that 75 year old guy forgot to tie his shoes. Police had nothing to do with him falling. For all we know, it was a strong breeze.
...& he was just asking for directions to the library.
I thought he was asking for directions to meet you for a drink.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

I might be tone deaf but I'm not completely deaf.

Are you.

Listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

What do you want Dead Cops! when do you want it NOW! sounds benign to me.

I have no illusions that BLM will ever care if a cop is killed.

I'm more concerned that my fellow lax lovers on this forum might. Apparently they don't.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

One hilarious part about Pete and his ilk is: They don't have anyone smart enough on their team anymore to recognize what a huge opportunity is sitting right in front of their nose.

What I mean is: some on Minneapolis' City Council are talking about dissolving the Minneapolis PD. What does FoxNation hear? They think that they're going to simply get rid of policing.

Nope. They're talking about ending their contract with the Police Union. Union busting, FFS. And starting from scratch. Fox Nation should be OVERJOYED to hear something like this. What do they do instead? Piddle away this massive, landmark opportunity so they can whine about looting.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The entire 57 member Buffalo PD Emergency Response Team has resigned in support of the two suspended officers. To clarify, they have resigned from the ERT, not the police department.

Apparently they believe pushing a 75 yo man to a head cracking Is OK.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:45 pm One hilarious part about Pete and his ilk is: They don't have anyone smart enough on their team anymore to recognize what a huge opportunity is sitting right in front of their nose.

What I mean is: some on Minneapolis' City Council are talking about dissolving the Minneapolis PD. What does FoxNation hear? They think that they're going to simply get rid of policing.

Nope. They're talking about ending their contract with the Police Union. Union busting, FFS. And starting from scratch. Fox Nation should be OVERJOYED to hear something like this. What do they do instead? Piddle away this massive, landmark opportunity so they can whine about looting.
Pete and his ILK?

50 million of us BAD Americans according to Joe Biden—The tree trunk you intelligent would rather vote for. We're so deplorable us ILK.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:15 pm

What the protestors are asking for it to be listened to and for the rest of America to take action to fix the damn problem. And if you are pointing out all this other stuff you are not listening - you are changing the subject. And you wonder why they keep protesting...
"What the protestors are asking for it to be listened to and for the rest of America to take action to fix the damn problem"

I think any rational person in America understands what the protesters are asking for. My question to all would be what are the parameters being established so we know the problem is being fixed? Our fearless leaders can't agree on comprehensive immigration reform. Everybody in DC keeps shouting from the top of the mountain that is what they want to do. Does this wind up becoming just another problem in our country that the politicians can yammer about while trying to get elected? I bet you the same steak dinner a Fan does that that is what it will become. This is nothing more than campaign fodder for one more problem in the country that has to be fixed. I think we all understand how good of a job the folks in DC do when they want to "fix" something. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
DMac

Post by DMac »

Same o', same o', 6, another go 'round of the cream of the krap vote. The reason some are leaning toward the tree trunk is cuz of the stone head who is in office now.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm Pete and his ILK?
Yep. The people who want to do anything but discuss the actual problems that led to this entire mess.

It's right there for both of you. Democrats run the city council in Minneapolis. Dem appointed police chief. Unionized Police Force.

All sitting there, ready for you to demand they fix the problems...or better still, offer solutions. Your team could win over so many voters by fixing these problems. I have no idea why it's so difficult to see that.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:45 pm One hilarious part about Pete and his ilk is: They don't have anyone smart enough on their team anymore to recognize what a huge opportunity is sitting right in front of their nose.

Cool. I am all in if we can eliminate all unions for government employees. They already have civil service protections as well as the courts and EEOC. Bureaucrats, teachers, fire, police..... you can notify them, a fan. PM me when you get out of the hospital.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:01 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm Pete and his ILK?
Yep. The people who want to do anything but discuss the actual problems that led to this entire mess.

It's right there for both of you. Democrats run the city council in Minneapolis. Dem appointed police chief. Unionized Police Force.

All sitting there, ready for you to demand they fix the problems...or better still, offer solutions. Your team could win over so many voters by fixing these problems. I have no idea why it's so difficult to see that.
Fifty years of democrat rule in Minneapolis. A black Police chief and a black Attorney general. Hows my team gonna fix this problem.

Hows my team gonna fix the mayor of NYC and los Angeles. Hows my team gonna fix the governor of NY, California, Illinois, Michigan or NJ.

Tried to fix 5 decades of democrat failure by electing Trump.

All you do is bytch about him.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Hey! Someone gets it. Thanks Get it to X. This is an ENORMOUS opportunity.

I've said many, many times that government employees should NOT be able to unionize.

Return to “POLITICS”