Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Racism in America- Week 2 of Riots

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:22 am

Wait a sec: I thought cops were framing lefties for the violence, not the far right? Now comes word that the oh-too-fearsome boogaloo squad is dipping their toes into terrorism? Which is it? :lol:

Also, wish you knew who Patrick Underwood was...but your mainstream national media won't discuss him much, so maybe google him.

Re Underwood:

https://www.cnet.com/news/amid-george-f ... formation/

note: One hoax spreading widely is that antifa is behind the country's more violent protests and that it has been busing protesters into predominantly white areas of cities to loot homes and businesses.

As always, the far right in its delusionalism and hatred for the USA has failed to produce any evidence to support this claim. Still waiting, right wingers. Let's see your proof.

By contrast, you can readily see it is your fellow right wing dingbats creating the violence.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:31 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:22 am
Brooklyn

Three self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were held on domestic terrorism charges after federal prosecutors accused them of trying to spark violence during police brutality protests in Las Vegas.
The "boogaloo" movement was defined in the charging document as "a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The three men previously served in the US Navy, Army, and Air Force, according to the filing.
Each defendant was charged with conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
According to the filing, the men in late May discussed "causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot" in response to George Floyd's death.

Wait a sec: I thought cops were framing lefties for the violence, not the far right? Now comes word that the oh-too-fearsome boogaloo squad is dipping their toes into terrorism? Which is it? :lol:

Also, wish you knew who Patrick Underwood was...but your mainstream national media won't discuss him much, so maybe google him.
No one is framing anyone here. Informant was observing, and guys were loaded up with molotov cocktail gear and full gas cans when they were arrested.

The fearsome far right strikes again with molotov cocktails!

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

Oh yeah, inconvenient fact, but guess who bailed out the female far-left anarchist? Yup, ex-Obama official. So a woman attempts to kill 4 NYC police, and an ex Obama officlal bails her out of federal detention. What does that say?

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/form ... yc-lawyer/
DMac

Post by DMac »

You gotta admit though, 6, Trump showing up with a Bible in his hand is about like Miley Cyrus showing up at a picnic in a nun's habit.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DMac wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 am You gotta admit though, 6, Trump showing up with a Bible in his hand is about like Miley Cyrus showing up at a picnic in a nun's habit.
So the devisive Trump does something symbolically to point to our better natures and gets ridiculed for that too.

You posted anything about the violence in the streets.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:37 am Re Underwood:

As always, the far right in its delusionalism and hatred for the USA has failed to produce any evidence to support this claim. Still waiting, right wingers. Let's see your proof.

By contrast, you can readily see it is your fellow right wing dingbats creating the violence.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/ ... t-protest/

A violent protest occurs two blocks from where this federal marshal is gunned down. Let me ask you this: have you heard of other incidents where someone casually drives by a guard booth to a federal complex with an anti-American violent protest two blocks away and blows away two guards because of no reason? Surely just a coincidence....

(look, we get it, the media has to protect your narratives, because the media are on the side of the left anarchists...but you might want to occasionally use common sense to check their worst impulses)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

funny, do you think I like any of the violence, much less the arson and looting?

In what deranged world do you live, 6ft?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 am You gotta admit though, 6, Trump showing up with a Bible in his hand is about like Miley Cyrus showing up at a picnic in a nun's habit.
nope, he's not going to admit anything negative about Der Leader.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Footage from Mogadishu

MAGA
“I wish you would!”
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

:lol: :lol:

Howya DOIN', dMac? Is that nice porch at your favorite Cortland taproom open these days?? Hope so...

If not, i bet the cigars are fresh and fruity!

Peace, brotha. :mrgreen:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
DMac

Post by DMac »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:45 am
So the devisive Trump does something symbolically to point to our better natures and gets ridiculed for that too.

If I thought he were sincere it would be one thing but I believe it is nothing but showmanship put on by a reality star. You don't believe in another God when you believe you are God.
I find the violence in the streets to be revolting, completely out of line, and to be an example of a bunch of out of control lunatics taking advantage of a situation to steal, destroy, and set fires. I can only conclude that they're not smart enough to further their cause in a civil and more effective way. The whole situation saddens me, it's beyond awful.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DMac wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 am

I find the violence in the streets to be revolting, completely out of line, and to be an example of a bunch of out of control lunatics taking advantage of a situation to steal, destroy, and set fires. I can only conclude that they're not smart enough to further their cause in a civil and more effective way. The whole situation saddens me, it's beyond awful.
+1
DMac

Post by DMac »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:54 am
:lol: :lol:

Howya DOIN', dMac? Is that nice porch at your favorite Cortland taproom open these days?? Hope so...

If not, i bet the cigars are fresh and fruity!

Peace, brotha. :mrgreen:
Doing alright all things considered, dis, thanks for asking.
Cortland? Think you're off by about an hour's drive down the road. That comfy little spot is right here in the Cuse and no, it's not open yet. It's killin me a little cuz it's not as if that's a comfy little spot for more than a few months out of the year. Oh well, one day it'll re-open.
Yes sir, the fruity cigars are plentiful and very tasty. :mrgreen:
Hope all is well, and fruity, with dis. :mrgreen:

ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

The Police Take the Side of White Vigilantes
Over the past week, cops have shown that they share a coherent ideology.
https://newrepublic.com/article/157981/ ... =tnr_daily
"...Those afraid of the complete reimagining of American policing tend to prefer to treat cops as individual and discrete actors, in order to separate the “good” from the “bad”—to say that the majority of them never kill anyone, that hardly any commit the acts of brutality and criminality that capture headlines. The question then becomes simply finding more of the good and fewer of the bad, or somehow turning the bad into the good. But none of the good apples arrested any of those white guys with baseball bats in Philadelphia. None of the good apples enforced the curfew against them. They chose to exempt the one group that enjoys special privileges and immunity from state violence for reasons even the squishiest moderate has to acknowledge.

Why each individual cop turned a blind eye doesn’t really matter. What does matter is that good cops don’t seem to police the bad ones. (Unless directly ordered to do so by their superiors, cops simply never arrest cops for committing crimes in the line of duty.) And this means we can judge them for what they do collectively."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:46 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:37 am Re Underwood:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/ ... t-protest/

A violent protest occurs two blocks from where this federal marshal is gunned down. Let me ask you this: have you heard of other incidents where someone casually drives by a guard booth to a federal complex with an anti-American violent protest two blocks away and blows away two guards because of no reason? Surely just a coincidence....

(look, we get it, the media has to protect your narratives, because the media are on the side of the left anarchists...but you might want to occasionally use common sense to check their worst impulses)

from your link:

The Oakland police tweeted Friday night that they did NOT believe the shooting was related to the violence that would later break out on the nearby streets during a demonstration sparked by the police custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis ... Still under investigation, unknown if related ... No motive has been determined and no arrests have been made.

So where is the "proof" this was done by Antifa? By contrast, we have plenty of historical proof linking attacks on police and feds by white supremacists. Most likely that is what happened here.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

:lol: great 1 Dmac
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:47 am funny, do you think I like any of the violence, much less the arson and looting?

In what deranged world do you live, 6ft?

continued police violence against peaceful protesters and attacks on medics:

Let's see deranged forum right wingers criticize the government for its Nazi style brutalism.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Marianne Faithfull in nun's habit:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:32 am
The Oakland police tweeted Friday night that they did NOT believe the shooting was related to the violence that would later break out on the nearby streets during a demonstration sparked by the police custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis ... Still under investigation, unknown if related ... No motive has been determined and no arrests have been made.

So where is the "proof" this was done by Antifa? By contrast, we have plenty of historical proof linking attacks on police and feds by white supremacists. Most likely that is what happened here.

It's sad, amazing, predictable, and revealing how often the Left bends completely over to make excuses for obvious causal connections. This may come as a shock, but there has been no arrest in this matter, meaning yes, it could be for ANY reason.

But the fact that a riot was only two blocks over, cause only by far-left agitators, where guns were fired and people beaten up, and then this guard is executed, doesn't seem to register even an iota of alarm in your head. Sure, maybe Patrick had an enemy and that guy used the cover of a riot by the far left to gun him down in a guard booth, but then I am reminded that even in Las Vegas sh*t like this goes down every day by the Left:

https://news3lv.com/news/local/major-po ... cus-circus

Look at that 'far right extremist' Mr. Edgar Samaniego; pay no attention to his heritage, he is clearly a far right agitator! :roll:

Meanwhile, the second cop remains on life support, and you haven't heard his name either because you're too far gone on TDS to hear real tragedies in America. Let me help: his name is Shay Mikalonis.

And that d-bag Demnocratic governor Steve Sisolakis is responsible as he played to the mob. eff him and his ideology.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 am

If I thought he were sincere it would be one thing but I believe it is nothing but showmanship put on by a reality star. You don't believe in another God when you believe you are God.
+1 Dmac. My wife and I've got are still missing Hinerwadles. I heard the woman that ran it passed away
We chowed on some raw clams from Wegmans last week. It was not the same.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:52 am

It's sad, amazing, predictable, and revealing how often the Left bends completely over to make excuses for obvious causal connections. This may come as a shock, but there has been no arrest in this matter, meaning yes, it could be for ANY reason.

But the fact that a riot was only two blocks over, cause only by far-left agitators, where guns were fired and people beaten up, and then this guard is executed, doesn't seem to register even an iota of alarm in your head. Sure, maybe Patrick had an enemy and that guy used the cover of a riot by the far left to gun him down in a guard booth, but then I am reminded that even in Las Vegas sh*t like this goes down every day by the Left:

https://news3lv.com/news/local/major-po ... cus-circus

Look at that 'far right extremist' Mr. Edgar Samaniego; pay no attention to his heritage, he is clearly a far right agitator! :roll:

Meanwhile, the second cop remains on life support, and you haven't heard his name either because you're too far gone on TDS to hear real tragedies in America. Let me help: his name is Shay Mikalonis.

And that d-bag Demnocratic governor Steve Sisolakis is responsible as he played to the mob. eff him and his ideology.

Interesting that your link indicates the Las Vegas incident took place "after" the protests and were not a part of it. Now let's "proof" he was a member of Antifa.

Return to “POLITICS”