Sensible Gun Safety

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: Sensible Gun Control

Post by holmes435 »

Hop? Do you think I went to Hopkins or even care about Hopkins? :lol:

Thanks for posting a BBC article from 3 years ago and mug shots of people from 2 and a half years ago arrested for Interfering with A Police Officer.

So you're really quaking in your boots over that "good looking crew"? That speaks volumes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:21 pm Hop? Do you think I went to Hopkins or even care about Hopkins? :lol:

Thanks for posting a BBC article from 3 years ago and mug shots of people from 2 and a half years ago arrested for Interfering with A Police Officer.

So you're really quaking in your boots over that "good looking crew"? That speaks volumes

Should #BLM and Democratic protesters who endanger other Americans by not following CDCgov SD guidelines about physical distancing be required to sign a waiver refusing medical attention at a hospital and not take up a ventilator if they contract coronavirus?

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:29 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:21 pm Hop? Do you think I went to Hopkins or even care about Hopkins? :lol:

Should #BLM and Democratic protesters who endanger other Americans by not following CDCgov SD guidelines about physical distancing be required to sign a waiver refusing medical attention at a hospital and not take up a ventilator if they contract coronavirus?

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.

Look at this scared little far-left dweeb. Got caught antifa-ing things in Columbus. What's good for the goose... Drag the white boy, I say!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... anger.html
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.
PB: Overblowing and lying about ANTIFA
Holmes: Responds regarding ANTIFA
PB: Changes the subject, asks about COVID in the Gun Control thread.

This is the gun control thread man. If you want suggestions on all the guns you want to buy to protect yourself from the scary ANTIFA bogeymen, then this is where you should ask. If you wanna talk about COVID, take it to the other threads.

You wanted the US to open back up anyway. :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:29 pm Should #BLM and Democratic protesters who endanger other Americans by not following CDCgov SD guidelines about physical distancing be required to sign a waiver refusing medical attention at a hospital and not take up a ventilator if they contract coronavirus?

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.

If they believe in Trump-noncare and have not used masks then this might possibly be fitting.

Of course, it follows that Tea Baggers who go to church without masks or attend anti mask rallies and who support right wing political delusionalism should suffer the same fate. Agree?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:57 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:29 pm Should #BLM and Democratic protesters who endanger other Americans by not following CDCgov SD guidelines about physical distancing be required to sign a waiver refusing medical attention at a hospital and not take up a ventilator if they contract coronavirus?

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.
If they believe in Trump-noncare and have not used masks then this might possibly be fitting.

Of course, it follows that Tea Baggers who go to church without masks or attend anti mask rallies and who support right wing political delusionalism should suffer the same fate. Agree?

I agree! Any Republican going to church without a mask, and any Democrat looting stores without masks need to first sign a waiver saying they will not use tax dollars to cover their Covid costs! Deal!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Asking for Joe Taxpayer.
PB: Overblowing and lying about ANTIFA
Holmes: Responds regarding ANTIFA
PB: Changes the subject, asks about COVID in the Gun Control thread.

This is the gun control thread man. If you want suggestions on all the guns you want to buy to protect yourself from the scary ANTIFA bogeymen, then this is where you should ask. If you wanna talk about COVID, take it to the other threads.

You wanted the US to open back up anyway. :lol:

We've never been closed! Florida is where it's at, Holmes. I watch Tv and see these woke birdbrain lefty reporters with their masks and I ask myself, what is wrong with this country?

Move here but leave your lib policies at the Mason Dixon border...I can't afford for you to bring them as far south as Georgia. Leave'em in MD and PA, two decent lacrosse states.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 pm

I agree! Any Republican going to church without a mask, and any Democrat looting stores without masks need to first sign a waiver saying they will not use tax dollars to cover their Covid costs! Deal!

Naturally, it follows that Republicans and other white supremacist types who loot those stores should suffer the same fate.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:05 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Naturally, it follows that Republicans and other white supremacist types who loot those stores should suffer the same fate.

You might find one right after you find the Easter Bunny.

:lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:11 pm

No violence here in the Twinkie cities so far today. There is talk your pals among the white supremacists have left town. Mebbe they're after that Bunny. :lol:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

We should definitely take the opportunity to disarm legal gun owner guns, because illegal guns in criminals hands will definitely go down as a result! They even went down during a pandemic. Oh wait,

Firearn Deaths.jpg
Firearn Deaths.jpg (235.3 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:06 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:11 pm

No violence here in the Twinkie cities so far today.
Maybe the Warriors made it back home...?
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Now that state police have been found slashing tires maybe they decided their terrorism is too evident to hide so they all went home.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:50 pm
Nigel wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Now that state police have been found slashing tires maybe they decided their terrorism is too evident to hide so they all went home.
Could be but did you miss my movie reference?
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:30 pm

I tried to watch "Warriors" but it's one for millenials, not for old timers like me. Managed to watch about 20 minutes and stopped thereafter.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:33 pm

I tried to watch "Warriors" but it's one for millenials, not for old timers like me. Managed to watch about 20 minutes and stopped thereafter.

I'm thinking that if Minneapolis is the Thunderdome seen in this video, gun control just took a few centuries steps backwards:

https://twitter.com/Debra4KAG/status/12 ... 90144?s=20
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:49 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:33 pm

I'm thinking that if Minneapolis is the Thunderdome seen in this video, gun control just took a few centuries steps backwards:

Minneapolis needs Snake Plisskin.
Not too far off....
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Too bad the cops did not stop the violence. Rumor here is that it would have entailed the arrest of a number of undercover cops throwing flammables and they did not want to risk it.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Too bad the cops did not stop the violence. Rumor here is that it would have entailed the arrest of a number of undercover cops throwing flammables and they did not want to risk it.

Haven't Democrats been in control of Minneapolis and Minnesota for like forever? Shouldn't we punish them first?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Haven't Democrats been in control of Minneapolis and Minnesota for like forever? Shouldn't we punish them first?
It's a very popular myth and I'm not sure where it came from. The reality is that Minnesota is a purple, not a blue state. It's 50/50 in terms of party affiliation. Since the majority of counties are rural, the red districts actually outnumber the blue in the legislature. Some of the metropolitan suburban districts are red as well. Pols get reelected every year and the Repukeblicans control the chairmanships of many committees. This is why Dems do not have a solid majority and often are the minority party.

Having said all that, when Minnesota is under Dem control it gets in far better shape than it does under the GOP. The record shows this is equally true for the entire USA.

Return to “POLITICS”