Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode Nationwide with Help From Instigators

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:09 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:50 pm Nope. I've just called your trolling for what it is. It's trolling.

I have never once called 6ft or OS or any other right leaning poster a troll. Not once. And it's been almost 20 years now.

You're trolling. Stop with the "all Dems kick puppies" or "all Dems hate America" nonsense. It's stupid, and it's trolling.

And you know it. Stop pretending that you don't know you're doing it.

That’s actually not true. And I’m not normally one fir this bs gotcha game that most left posters do every day so this will be one and only. The real story is you constantly disagree with anything anyone who isn’t ‘left’; believe me when I tell you you do. And that’s fine. But just be honest, dude.
a fan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:44 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:00 pm Did you see former acting DCI McLaughlin on MSNBC ? He explained how these complaints are resolved, in secret, via an "accomodation," by briefing 2 - 4 key members of Congress, while protecting the whistleblower, without going to the media, as Schiff did.
Yep. And they failed to follow the law and do just that. And we're supposed to believe that you don't care. 3 years of bloviating about the importance of intel laws, and now here you are making fun of them, and trying to sell us that you now think they are unimportant.

Troll. On everything Trump you troll. You don't mean a word of it.
:lol: You think I didn't search my old posts before making that claim?

I called OS's posting on Trump trolling. Because it is. I haven't called OS himself a Troll. I've learned more from OS that almost any other poster. But when Trump comes up...

And did you, or did you not just see my call out DocB's trolling on racism?

I'm asking you politely, for the third time now, to stop trolling. And all I mean by that is your sweeping statements about Dems/libs being evil or whatever other nonsense. It's not hard to make your points without doing that. You're obviously insulting every Dem on the board on a nearly daily basis. It's petty, and pointless. And it brings down the dialog here.

But you know this....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:35 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:09 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:50 pm Nope. I've just called your trolling for what it is. It's trolling.

I have never once called 6ft or OS or any other right leaning poster a troll. Not once. And it's been almost 20 years now.

You're trolling. Stop with the "all Dems kick puppies" or "all Dems hate America" nonsense. It's stupid, and it's trolling.

And you know it. Stop pretending that you don't know you're doing it.

That’s actually not true. And I’m not normally one fir this bs gotcha game that most left posters do every day so this will be one and only. The real story is you constantly disagree with anything anyone who isn’t ‘left’; believe me when I tell you you do. And that’s fine. But just be honest, dude.
a fan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:44 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:00 pm Did you see former acting DCI McLaughlin on MSNBC ? He explained how these complaints are resolved, in secret, via an "accomodation," by briefing 2 - 4 key members of Congress, while protecting the whistleblower, without going to the media, as Schiff did.
Yep. And they failed to follow the law and do just that. And we're supposed to believe that you don't care. 3 years of bloviating about the importance of intel laws, and now here you are making fun of them, and trying to sell us that you now think they are unimportant.

Troll. On everything Trump you troll. You don't mean a word of it.
:lol: You think I didn't search my old posts before making that claim?

I called OS's posting on Trump trolling. Because it is. I haven't called OS himself a Troll. I've learned more from OS that almost any other poster. But when Trump comes up...

And did you, or did you not just see my call out DocB's trolling on racism?

I'm asking you politely, for the third time now, to stop trolling. And all I mean by that is your sweeping statements about Dems/libs being evil or whatever other nonsense. It's not hard to make your points without doing that. You're obviously insulting every Dem on the board on a nearly daily basis. It's petty, and pointless. And it brings down the dialog here.

But you know this....

Happy to move on from searching user posts, I truly do not like that.

Let me repeat this: you only ever seem to have a problem with the Right, notwithstanding one or two extremely obnoxious posts from the Left. Just calling it like it is.

What do you make of this video a fan? Does it make you wonder about the progressive left at all?

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/ ... 92420?s=20
a fan

Post by a fan »

What do I make of that video?

At some point you're going to take your own advice, and stop believing what you see on social media, right? That's what I make of that video.

At. some. point.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

are we really supposed to believe that's not a total put up job, PB?

She's actually scared for a moment, she actually thinks a white guy "works for Black Lives Matter"...a "company"?? Gets on her knees...baloney.

Ridiculous, total BS. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:49 pm What do I make of that video?

At some point you're going to take your own advice, and stop believing what you see on social media, right? That's what I make of that video.

At. some. point.

Sure, the video could be a setup, but that's not the deeper issue. The deeper issue (worthy of debate) is that the outcome of the woman's actions is entirely believable (if it is in fact real). And you should wonder why. I do. That is a discussion worth having. You keep saying all I do is hammer the Left, and you'd be correct; I am on record as saying the Left policies are cancerous to our uniquely great culture, and should we embrace them, I believe America will fail in a violent way (as seen the last six nights).

"IF" we embrace them. We won't, we are too free to do that but we must remain vigilant in the face of leftism because it does not rest. Now you're probably going 'troll' or 'over the top', but I'd reply: have you actually seen the videos of destruction the last few nights?

What does the video of a lady being asked to act like a dog have to do with all this? This: how difficult do you think it would be to convince a person who is willing to act like a dog for a stranger to do other, much more nefarious things? It would be child's play.

These are real philosophical debates, worthy of people's time to discuss and debate (in a civil way).
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:29 pm You can't seriously think that the police would do that with dozens of camera-hungry videographers in attendance for all the world to see? The audio of the video is an over-excitable kid with a jones for the police, which maybe has that right to, but he hardly qualifies as a serious player.

Anyway, feel free to believe it. I'd caution you not to, but convincing anyone on the Left of some relatively simple common-sense observations has proven very difficult these past few years.

What the heck are you talking about? Minneapolis police just murdered an innocent man in cold blood right out in the open as they and other cops have done on dozens of other occasions in full sight of the public, and now you feel they will suddenly become camera shy?

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:59 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:29 pm You can't seriously think that the police would do that with dozens of camera-hungry videographers in attendance for all the world to see? The audio of the video is an over-excitable kid with a jones for the police, which maybe has that right to, but he hardly qualifies as a serious player.

Anyway, feel free to believe it. I'd caution you not to, but convincing anyone on the Left of some relatively simple common-sense observations has proven very difficult these past few years.

What the heck are you talking about? Minneapolis police just murdered an innocent man in cold blood right out in the open as they and other cops have done on dozens of other occasions in full sight of the public, and now you feel they will suddenly become camera shy?

I always end up in the role of defending people I am not used to defending, so let me say two things to that: one, I actually think police are smarter than your post implies, and two, Chauvin thought he was hiding behind a car whereas the Boston PD in your video are in the middle of a street under streetlights in plain view of dozens of cameras.

maybe you are correct, but it is highly doubtful.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:22 pm
I always end up in the role of defending people I am not used to defending, so let me say two things to that: one, I actually think police are smarter than your post implies, and two, Chauvin thought he was hiding behind a car whereas the Boston PD in your video are in the middle of a street under streetlights in plain view of dozens of cameras.

Watch the video - Chauvin saw all the witnesses there. So did the Boston cops. These are the type of terrorists who are not shy about causing all this damage to society.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Watch the video - Chauvin saw all the witnesses there. So did the Boston cops. These are the type of terrorists who are not shy about causing all this damage to society.

Okay Chief. Kind of hard to debate that post, it's a bit too far out there in left field.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So did the cop shooting rubber bullets at a camera man. They also knew the black reporter was with the press, he showed them his credentials.

They're freaking out, cameras are out, catching them in the act.

Chauvin "thought he was hiding" :roll: :roll: :roll: good lord...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm

So did the cop shooting rubber bullets at a camera man. They also knew the black reporter was with the press, he showed them his credentials.

I must say that is one of the most creative excuses I have ever seen. Gotta give him credit for this originality. :lol:

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:34 pm

re: Chauvin "thought he was hiding" :roll: :roll: :roll: good lord...

Chauvin looks directly at camera:

So much for the utterly laughable claim that he thought he was "hiding". :oops: :oops: :oops:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:34 pm

re: Chauvin "thought he was hiding" :roll: :roll: :roll: good lord...

Chauvin looks directly at camera:

So much for the utterly laughable claim that he thought he was "hiding". :oops: :oops: :oops:

I get it, I get it. Ill take some blame for that, but he is BEHIND a car, not in the middle of a street with nothing else around like the Boston PD. Cut me a little slack.
ggait

Post by ggait »

What would satisfy you, ggait?
Simple. Just answer the question.

Do you still believe what you have written over the past eight days (see below)?

The preliminary autopsy was just released right now, and the results suggest that the deceased died of causes unrelated to the cop's knee.

The coroner has come out with his results. They don't square with your preferred narrative.

More importantly, you are wrong here: the cop did not torture the guy 'to death'. He died of other causes, assuming the coroner is not corrupt and issued his findings in a neutral manner (which I will assume since coroners aren't generally partisan).

I've yet to see you admit that the cop killed Floyd.

But have seen lots of prevarication, deflection and hem/hawing. Need more info! Duke lacrosse! Dem narrative! Trump got elected today!

I'm stunned that anyone can watch that cop squeeze the life out of the victim and say what you have said above.

Anything you'd like to change or backtrack on? If not, I really do wonder what is wrong with you. And so does everyone else on here (left, right or center).
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

According to the white girl, the black girl has it all wrong. Others just want her to be quiet because she doesn't 'fit' the message. Judge as you see fit but Nestride has some stones.

Last edited by Nigel on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:48 pm police.jpg[/img]

re = So much for the utterly laughable claim that he thought he was "hiding". :oops: :oops: :oops:

I get it, I get it. Ill take some blame for that, but he is BEHIND a car, not in the middle of a street with nothing else around like the Boston PD. Cut me a little slack.

Sorry pal, but I can't stop laughing for now. Mebbe later ...

In case you didn't know it, the incident took place in front of a super market with people constantly walking in and out of the place with multiple witnesses. With more witnesses appearing as the poor victim was screaming. Had you said that Chauvin was blinded by his hate and lost himself in it at that moment, then I'd cut you just a bit of the slack you're looking for. :oops:

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:59 pm

I blame YOU brookie. This aresewhole cop, he was a rookie cop, no? LOOK IN THE MIRROR.....you did NOTHING to stop the police from being scumbags....in your own home town. Clean up your own house before you post your nonsense on here. YOU are to blame for the murder by the police. ( or, have you already posted a clownish cartoon, blaming the POTUSA ? )

And to the TROLL that is Peter Brown.......video matters? For all to see. Besides NO riots (should STILL be ) the cop that killed Dan Shaver, what's HE up too these days, eh PB? Any video of THAT murder, by Phillip Brainsford, from his body cam? You ARE a troll. Good cops don't allow knees to the throat. I will make a Peter Brown generalization. ALL cops are scum and murderers. ALL of them. Except the ones that vote for Trump.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Nigel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 pm According to the white girl, the black girl has it all wrong. Others just want to be quiet because she doesn't 'fit' the message. Judge as you see fit but Nestride has some stones.

Wonder if she would consider running with Biden?
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 pm
Nigel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 pm According to the white girl, the black girl has it all wrong. Others just want to be quiet because she doesn't 'fit' the message. Judge as you see fit but Nestride has some stones.

Wonder if she would consider running with Biden?
BHO would probably question her birth certificate.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.

Return to “POLITICS”