Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode Nationwide with Help From Instigators

Post by Brooklyn »

police stupidity in action, again, as they let looters go while arresting store owners trying to protect their business:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1267636511589031937

and if the looters skin tone troubles you, then the stupid cops skin tone might be equally troubling ;)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
njbill

Post by njbill »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am And to clear out a path - they used tear gas to move out legally protesting people, who were not being violent. Trump made his "walk" before curfew and could have waited for about 45 minutes and then they would have been evicting people out past curfew, but no...
I find it hard to believe that this use of teargas was legal.

So is Trump going to use teargas this fall to control protesters at his political rallies?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:12 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am And to clear out a path - they used tear gas to move out legally protesting people, who were not being violent. Trump made his "walk" before curfew and could have waited for about 45 minutes and then they would have been evicting people out past curfew, but no...

So is Trump going to use teargas this fall to control protesters at his political rallies?
Bet on it.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Don't they look like peaceful protestors?

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

Pair of Brooklyn lawyers including Ivy League corporate attorney charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser

Try them for attempted murder.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Bet on it.
Wouldn't it make more sense to use the tear gas at Bidens rallies? :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

a good primer here including some not-well known facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksEJR9EPQ8
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am
I honestly only see direct personal insults from the left here. It is a consistent refrain, daily, in any post where the preferred narrative is challenged.

From the right here, you rarely if ever see direct personal insults. I saw 6ft today say 'naive' to someone, but that is not in the same category as 'stupid' imo. If you catch me insulting anyone directly, like I say, check me immediately; it's the sign of a very weak mind and argument.

In any event, generalized Party putdowns are more pleasant ways to express an emphasis than direct petty insults.
:lol: No they aren't. You've been trolling for weeks now, and you know it. And you've been asked to stop.

And you catch what you're fishing for, and pretend to clutch at your pearls?

Stop with the trolling. Then you get to complain about a lack of civility. People are fed up with your trolling, Pete. If you're REALLY here for intellectual discourse, you wouldn't hesitate to stop with the trolling.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:19 pm a good primer here including some not-well known facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksEJR9EPQ8
Thanks. Worth watching.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

US Park Police said they used smoke bombs not tear gas. You wouldn’t use tear gas then ride a horse directly into it. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:20 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am
I honestly only see direct personal insults from the left here. It is a consistent refrain, daily, in any post where the preferred narrative is challenged.

From the right here, you rarely if ever see direct personal insults. I saw 6ft today say 'naive' to someone, but that is not in the same category as 'stupid' imo. If you catch me insulting anyone directly, like I say, check me immediately; it's the sign of a very weak mind and argument.

In any event, generalized Party putdowns are more pleasant ways to express an emphasis than direct petty insults.
:lol: No they aren't. You've been trolling for weeks now, and you know it. And you've been asked to stop.

And you catch what you're fishing for, and pretend to clutch at your pearls?

Stop with the trolling. Then you get to complain about a lack of civility. People are fed up with your trolling, Pete. If you're REALLY here for intellectual discourse, you wouldn't hesitate to stop with the trolling.

I don’t have pearls. I’m more fascinated with the display of character. And again, you keep calling posts by anyone not aligned with Democrats as ‘trolling’. That too is interesting.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Nope. I've just called your trolling for what it is. It's trolling.

I have never once called 6ft or OS or any other right leaning poster a troll. Not once. And it's been almost 20 years now.

You're trolling. Stop with the "all Dems kick puppies" or "all Dems hate America" nonsense. It's stupid, and it's trolling.

And you know it. Stop pretending that you don't know you're doing it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:43 pm

I don’t have pearls. I’m more fascinated with the display of character. And again, you keep calling posts by anyone not aligned with Democrats as ‘trolling’. That too is interesting.

Hey PB -- white terrorists destroying property:

https://twitter.com/mansoortshams/statu ... 8018478080

Notice how it's a black girl trying to get them to stop.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:43 pm

Hey PB -- white terrorists destroying property:

https://twitter.com/mansoortshams/statu ... 8018478080

Notice how it's a black girl trying to get them to stop.

And I applaud her for doing so. The communities which will be significantly more impacted by the thugs are inner cities. I’d throw the book at anyone participating; to me, looting is a violent crime. I don’t care if it’s far left, far right, or just plain anarchist, no one skates on this. Significant jail terms. No bail.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:50 pm Nope. I've just called your trolling for what it is. It's trolling.

I have never once called 6ft or OS or any other right leaning poster a troll. Not once. And it's been almost 20 years now.

You're trolling. Stop with the "all Dems kick puppies" or "all Dems hate America" nonsense. It's stupid, and it's trolling.

And you know it. Stop pretending that you don't know you're doing it.

That’s actually not true. And I’m not normally one fir this bs gotcha game that most left posters do every day so this will be one and only. The real story is you constantly disagree with anything anyone who isn’t ‘left’; believe me when I tell you you do. And that’s fine. But just be honest, dude.
a fan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:44 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:00 pm Did you see former acting DCI McLaughlin on MSNBC ? He explained how these complaints are resolved, in secret, via an "accomodation," by briefing 2 - 4 key members of Congress, while protecting the whistleblower, without going to the media, as Schiff did.
Yep. And they failed to follow the law and do just that. And we're supposed to believe that you don't care. 3 years of bloviating about the importance of intel laws, and now here you are making fun of them, and trying to sell us that you now think they are unimportant.

Troll. On everything Trump you troll. You don't mean a word of it.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm
re: Notice how it's a black girl trying to get them to stop

And I applaud her for doing so. The communities which will be significantly more impacted by the thugs are inner cities. I’d throw the book at anyone participating; to me, looting is a violent crime. I don’t care if it’s far left, far right, or just plain anarchist, no one skates on this. Significant jail terms. No bail.

Would you include the criminal white cops shown terrorizing people, destroying property including their own police cars, and violating constitutional rights by spraying people with dangerous chemicals?

6x6

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by 6x6 »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:50 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:59 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:56 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:23 am What a revealing page of posts.

Farfromgeneva
Typical Lax Dad
6x6
Brooklyn
et al...

All know cops but wouldn't want their sisters to date one.

Cops are Alcoholic power hungry failures unable to do anything else with their lives.

Illiterate Fascists with a badge.

I can hear you all chuckling under your breath at cocktail parties when someone mentions "first responders."
Um, six------do you not know who 6x6 is?

Pretty sure the man "knows" a few policemen.....

Notwithstanding "who" he is (which is entirely irrelevant), what he posts is up for 6 to comment on. I don't think I have seen a post by 6x6, so I have no idea if he is like the others. What I would say is 6ft is corrcet in the posts that have been written here by the usual Democratic suspects basically saying cops are worthless. Do you not see that?
:lol: So you're not catching on to what I'm trying to tell you about 6x6, are ya?

6ftstick is SPECIFICALLY incorrect here about 6x6. Now why would that be the case?

Take 10 seconds for once, and think about what you're reading. Maybe read my posts again, eh? ;)
I have to apologize to 6x6. I went back and reread that page of posts and he just happened to post something completely different right in the middle of those Libs telling us how awful the people were that they knew who were cops. Sorry 6x6. Thanks fan for pointing out the error of my ways.
No worries 6ft, I thought you might have made a simple oversight and regardless, it takes quite a bit more to upset me.

A fan, I appreciate you having my back. Some here just need help with comprehension and understanding 😀. With about 20? regulars that post here and I am not one of those due to my lack of participation, you are one of the few that seem to straddle the middle with rational thoughts and comments regardless of the topic. Thanks....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:12 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm
re: Notice how it's a black girl trying to get them to stop

Would you include the criminal white cops shown terrorizing people, destroying property including their own police cars, and violating constitutional rights by spraying people with dangerous chemicals?

Yes. Except the video you posted on Boston pd taking out the broken front window isn’t exactly the aha moment you think. Hayzeus.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Yes. Except the video you posted on Boston pd taking out the broken front window isn’t exactly the aha moment you think. Hayzeus.

Yes it is. They even reported how the cops spray painted F^ck 12 on the car which is an anti cop remark.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:20 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Yes it is. They even reported how the cops spray painted F^ck 12 on the car which is an anti cop remark.

You can't seriously think that the police would do that with dozens of camera-hungry videographers in attendance for all the world to see? The audio of the video is an over-excitable kid with a jones for the police, which maybe has that right to, but he hardly qualifies as a serious player.

Anyway, feel free to believe it. I'd caution you not to, but convincing anyone on the Left of some relatively simple common-sense observations has proven very difficult these past few years.

Return to “POLITICS”