Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode Nationwide with Help From Instigators

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:43 am
Nigel wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:09 pm
I always wonder the same thing myself. When you really need MD he is nowhere to be found. :D Maybe we need some sort of a "bat signal" so we can notify him when his soothing and calm demeanor is needed in an emergency.
We've had more than enough of bats Cradle with the CCP Wuhan virus thing! :lol:
Good Point. All it would take is a negative comment against any Democrat and MD will magically appear. ;)
:) The ugly idiocy of some of the posts on here have me pretty turned off.
I needed to tune out for a bit.
No fears, we have not forgotten you.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:57 am
I always wonder the same thing myself. When you really need MD he is nowhere to be found. :D Maybe we need some sort of a "bat signal" so we can notify him when his soothing and calm demeanor is needed in an emergency.
Good Point. All it would take is a negative comment against any Democrat and MD will magically appear. ;)
That includes ggait's latest on this thread too, correct Mdlax?
I've gone back and read the exchange.
You were correct that I agreed with ggait's assessment of PB's constant trolling.
Including that particular analysis of the cause of death trolling PB had been doing.
I don't like calling anyone a "needle dick" though, regardless of whether I think it's apt.

Does that help?

I think I'll tune out again from FL for a bit.
This stuff is way too real, way too serious, way too gross for the stupidity on here not to blow my mind.

I'll be back later, but it's really disgusting to me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:07 am
You were correct that I agreed with ggait's assessment of PB's constant trolling.
Including that particular analysis of the cause of death trolling PB had been doing.
I don't like calling anyone a "needle dick" though, regardless of whether I think it's apt.

Does that help?

This stuff is way too real, way too serious, way too gross for the stupidity on here not to blow my mind.

I hear you MD. I have done the same thing at times. A short vacation is a good thing.

Here are some words to help you out in these troubled times

" I've got to stay here, but there's no reason why you folks shouldn't go out into the lobby until this thing blows over"
Groucho Marx
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Doesn’t it help to be white to be a white supremacist? I’ve been watching the videos of last nights looting across America and I’m searching for Brook’s elusive white supremacists, and I’m having some trouble locating them. Brook?

Since the news won’t report it, I’ll help with last nights LEO fatalities:

US Marshall shot dead in Las Vegas
4 St Louis County police shot; stable in hospital
Brooklyn police officer run over by a car; in hospital, condition unknown
Shots fired at another Brooklyn police officer 9th and Havemeyer
Bronx police officer beaten and knocked out; in hospital, condition unknown
NY Statie and Buffalo Police officer run over; both in hospital in serious condition

And I could list the thousands of stores looted and owners’ lives ruined, because a few governors and mayors are absolute pu##ies and naturally belong to one party.

Great job re-electing Trump, everybody.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Does that help?

So the "stupidity" you're referring to does not include anyone who hates Trump or is cheering the violence on...do I have this right?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 am

Does that help?

So the "stupidity" you're referring to does not include anyone who hates Trump or is cheering the violence on...do I have this right?

You do have that correct. The hypocrisy and duplicity is predictable not necessarily to MD, but to most of the left board posters. I refrain from "DIRECT" personal attacks on anyone here, and if I ever do, feel free to call me out, because that is a rule of mine when posting online. I have no problem laying waste to Democratic or left ideology, which as you can see, many left posters take personally. On the other hand, as you can also see, their reflex argument is always personal and always critical.

So be it. I will keep calling out the Democratic policies and politicians, and if anyone gets hurt by that, perhaps you should reflect some why that is the case.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:00 am Let THIS sink in - the only difference I see is that they part their hair on opposite sides of their heads- :(

You can't make this sh*t up. This is Goebbels-level propaganda.

I'd sure like to know what Esper and Milley were doing in this parade? Earlier in the day, Esper was on the record with Governors that they needed to "dominate the battle space" - They appear to have all lost their minds

They evicted/arrested staff of St John's Episcopal Church as part of this stunt. Even at the height of protests in the 60s/70s never witnessed garbage like this.
It is pure desperation on the part of Trump and his fascist regime.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Just saw a video of an elderly black woman wiping tears from her eyes.

She was wondering how she would stay alive when the thugs had burned down all the places in walking distance she needed to shop to sustain her life. She didn't' know where the next closest stores were but even if she did the city had shut down the buses so she couldn't even get to them. It was heartbreaking.

This morning I saw a liberal progressive former NBC executive—he created MSNBC and CNBC— bemoaning the lack of college students rioting in the streets. He wants Bernie Sanders to bring them out onto the streets and create more chaos to terrorize this poor woman even more.

His reasoning—to get Trump out of office.

This is all too transparent now.

Russia didn't work. Ukraine didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. Blaming Trump for the Chinese virus wasn't working. This is it. This is the thing that will do it. Liberal democrats in charge won't lift a finger to save our cities. So that Trump will lose the election. Let that sink in.

And the MSM is supporting the effort.

Liberal progressives are beneath contempt. You might as well have the Antifah thugs deliver skids of bricks and rocks to your homes so you can start breaking windows to hasten the demise of the country as we know it.

Doc Barrister Brooklyn and dickslicksit probably already have their orders in.

Good bye for now we'll see each other again on the battlements. Cause this cold war against the constitution, capitalism and Trump will certainly heat up. The streets are already on fire.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:00 am Let THIS sink in - the only difference I see is that they part their hair on opposite sides of their heads- :(

I'd sure like to know what Esper and Milley were doing in this parade? Earlier in the day, Esper was on the record with Governors that they needed to "dominate the battle space" - They appear to have all lost their minds

They evicted/arrested staff of St John's Episcopal Church as part of this stunt. Even at the height of protests in the 60s/70s never witnessed garbage like this.
trump trying to play the role of POTUS and some sort of religious icon is pretty freaking stupid. Why go to a church where your value system ( if you can use that term) is against the message they preach on Sunday? I think he is holding up his personal copy of the art of the deal.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:27 am

trump trying to play the role of POTUS and some sort of religious icon is pretty freaking stupid. Why go to a church where your value system ( if you can use that term) is against the message they preach on Sunday? I think he is holding up his personal copy of the art of the deal.
I suppose people just need more of the devil in our lives, since everything is going so swell and dandy.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

And to clear out a path - they used tear gas to move out legally protesting people, who were not being violent. Trump made his "walk" before curfew and could have waited for about 45 minutes and then they would have been evicting people out past curfew, but no...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 am Just saw a video of an elderly black woman wiping tears from her eyes.

She was wondering how she would stay alive when the thugs had burned down all the places in walking distance she needed to shop to sustain her life. She didn't' know where the next closest stores were but even if she did the city had shut down the buses so she couldn't even get to them. It was heartbreaking.

This morning I saw a liberal progressive former NBC executive—he created MSNBC and CNBC— bemoaning the lack of college students rioting in the streets. He wants Bernie Sanders to bring them out onto the streets and create more chaos to terrorize this poor woman even more.

His reasoning—to get Trump out of office.

This is all too transparent now.

Russia didn't work. Ukraine didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. Blaming Trump for the Chinese virus wasn't working. This is it. This is the thing that will do it. Liberal democrats in charge won't lift a finger to save our cities. So that Trump will lose the election. Let that sink in.

And the MSM is supporting the effort.

Liberal progressives are beneath contempt. You might as well have the Antifah thugs deliver skids of bricks and rocks to your homes so you can start breaking windows to hasten the demise of the country as we know it.

Doc Barrister Brooklyn and dickslicksit probably already have their orders in.

Good bye for now we'll see each other again on the battlements. Cause this cold war against the constitution, capitalism and Trump will certainly heat up. The streets are already on fire.

I'm with you, except for the direct asides to some here. That lady's story is an actual heartbreaking story, not a woke bs one. If she had a gofundme, I'd contribute in a heartbeat, so please post of you see it.

Left progressivism is a wretched disease and it is highly antithetical to American excellence and all that we love about this great country. For the most part I simply laugh ta it. What's happening now is a direct testament to just how awful it is.

The good news is the good news that always exists in this country: enough freedom-minded achievers find ways to route around the impediments erected by the left. You can see this in both large ways and small, the small being something so simple as cleaning up the broken glass the Left leaves every night in major urban areas. The large ways are sending men into orbit and all of the great achievements we earn every day.

The other piece of unintentional good news is gun restrictions have taken a mile backwards steps from all of this anarchy. Good luck telling suburban moms that AR-15's aren't helpful to society; AR-15's are the only thing keeping part of society civil.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Two autopsy reports out yesterday say homicide.

Yet Pete still seems to think Floyd’s death wasn’t caused by the cop’s knee. Dem narrative, not a murder, he says.

He says too complicated; too soon to tell; need more info; Duke lacrosse.

Says he just found out yesterday that Antifa is different than the Dem party.

Pathetic.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:39 am Two autopsy reports out yesterday say homicide.

Yet Pete still seems to think Floyd’s death wasn’t caused by the cop’s knee. Dem narrative, not a murder, he says.

He says too complicated; too soon to tell; need more info; Duke lacrosse.

Says he just found out yesterday that Antifa is different than the Dem party.

Pathetic.

You miss a ton that is written, I am not sure if it is intentional or not. What I said was wait. It sure looked like murder, as I said to a fan a few times, and it could have been exacerbated by underlying health conditions.

Seems like a few autopsies now support that the death was a homicide. Seems reasonable to me; I have no quibbles with that. The suspect is incarcerated and we get to move on, right? Or do we?

What would satisfy you, ggait? Want to tear the guy's limbs off his body without a trial, or do you simply want everyone here to agree with you? Or do you have other agendas? Please spell those out if so.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 am

I suppose people just need more of the devil in our lives, since everything is going so swell and dandy.
Your point is well taken. Turning to God just for a photo op? I am a miserable failure when it comes to organized religion. I try and be a good person. Waving a bible in front of anybody is the last thing I would ever do. Your faith in God is your personal belief. I would have more impressed had trump just shown up on church on Sunday simply to pray with his fellow Americans.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:03 am

Oh sure you can...more Photoshop on left?
Try this 37

Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others...When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.”

quote is from just another anarchist troublemaker

I assume you are OK with the activation of elements of 82nd Airborne, 10th Mountain and 1st Infantry Divisions to Washington DC to wage war on American citizens exercising their First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and protest their government's actions? None of those evicted, who were gassed, shot with rubber bullets BEFORE the time of curfew were in violation of their rights including staff of the church who were assaulted and arrested ON THEIR OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY.. Your government evicted them to provide for a reality show photo-op for DOPUS and today perhaps American military troops will be ordered to do the same. I'd sure like to know when some military officers and personnel are going to REFUSE AN ILLEGAL ORDER?
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:47 am

Your point is well taken. Turning to God just for a photo op? I am a miserable failure when it comes to organized religion. I try and be a good person. Waving a bible in front of anybody is the last thing I would ever do. Your faith in God is your personal belief. I would have more impressed had trump just shown up on church on Sunday simply to pray with his fellow Americans.
I agree as far as optics. But having your nose in the bible / scripture everyday, even if only for a morning prayer, does the heart and soul good. Our Daily Bread is simple, quick, and gets the juices flowing on the correct path. Not here to preach, just providing another perspective, one that does work....for many.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:50 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:03 am

Oh sure you can...more Photoshop on left?
Try this 37

Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others...When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.”

quote is from just another anarchist troublemaker

I assume you are OK with the activation of elements of 82nd Airborne, 10th Mountain and 1st Infantry Divisions to Washington DC to wage war on American citizens exercising their First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and protest their government's actions? None of those evicted, who were gassed, shot with rubber bullets BEFORE the time of curfew were in violation of their rights. Your government evicted them to provide for a reality show photo-op for DOPUS and today perhaps American military troops will be ordered to do the same. I'd sure like to know when some military officers and personnel are going to REFUSE AN ILLEGAL ORDER?
And you're just fine with unlawful/unfettered anarchy and keep making light of it? :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:47 am

I agree as far as optics. But having your nose in the bible / scripture everyday, even if only for a morning prayer, does the heart and soul good. Our Daily Bread is simple, quick, and gets the juices flowing on the correct path. Not here to preach, just providing another perspective, one that does work....for many.
You think our friends on the left understand anything about religion being a comfort in troubling times.

The message sent was we're taking back the streets and restoring freedom and order. Even if its not convenient for you.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 am
And you're just fine with unlawful/unfettered anarchy and keep making light of it? :roll:
No, and that does not describe the folks in Lafayette Park yesterday who were evicted and assaulted while exercising their First Amendment rights BEFORE the curfew went into effect. They were not ordered to disperse but were assaulted and forcibly removed to allow for a pitiful display of BS by DOPUS and his cronies. Including members of the Episcopalian clergy from their own property

https://religionnews.com/2020/06/02/ahe ... ite-house/
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”