Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:26 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:10 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:45 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:29 pm Bingo. 6ft gets it. It took him all of ten seconds, Pete.
I realize this is the narrative you want, which not ironically is also what the Democratic Party wants, but you and they are not getting away with deceit this time. People aren’t dumb. No one’s eyes are lying. Just look at the videos from yesterday.

https://twitter.com/jgilliam_seal/statu ... 20963?s=21
:lol: What in that video tells you those are Democrats, Pete? FFS, man, voter turnout is 55%.

I'm not certain why you purposely post obtuse nonsense. Sure, most of Antifa and the rioters will not vote...that is a simple law of laziness in America. But there is not one Republican voter among the thousands that looted stores across America or who beat mercilessly innocent people last night. We all know the deal. Stop the fake-surprise act and stop looking foolish.
So says the man without any evidence. No Proud Boys? No white militia types at all? Looking to make the other side look worse?

Certainly more than not will be favoring the D side, but to say it is 100% is without any basis at all...
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:34 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:29 pm Bingo. 6ft gets it. It took him all of ten seconds, Pete.
I realize this is the narrative you want, which not ironically is also what the Democratic Party wants, but you and they are not getting away with deceit this time. People aren’t dumb. No one’s eyes are lying. Just look at the videos from yesterday.

:lol: What in that video tells you those are Democrats, Pete? FFS, man, voter turnout is 55%.

I'm not certain why you purposely post obtuse nonsense. Sure, most of Antifa and the rioters will not vote...that is a simple law of laziness in America. But there is not one Republican voter among the thousands that looted stores across America or who beat mercilessly innocent people last night. We all know the deal. Stop the fake-surprise act and stop looking foolish.
So says the man without any evidence. No Proud Boys? No white militia types at all? Looking to make the other side look worse?

Certainly more than not will be favoring the D side, but to say it is 100% is without any basis at all...
The liberal progressives posting here are missing the point completely.

The liberal progressive politicians who run Minnesota, NY, LA and Chicago etc ENABLE this chaos. Somebodies voting those mediocre spineless sycophants into office. Maybe its the ANTIFAHS, Black lives Matter, Me too types. "Maybe" is giving them the benefit of the doubt.

If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job and PROTECTED their city and constituents I have my doubts the rest of the country would have caught on fire. The anarchists saw an opportunity in their weakness and blew through that doorway.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 pm BTW, my facebook feed this morning is FILLED with policemen kneeling in front of protesters. Policemen hugging protesters. Policemen holding signs saying "end police brutality".

Hope.
I have been saying this same thing for a very long time. 97.5 % of all police officers just want to protect and serve. I don't know how many millions of interactions police have with african americans and other minorities every year and every single day for that matter. No one dies, no one gets beat up, no one goes to jail what happens is dedicated police officers try to treat every situation they come across with compassion and humanity. Then one stupid ignorant ill trained police officer destroys all of the hard work of so many police officers in this nation. One effing stupid cop has destroyed everything so many cops have worked so hard to establish with the people they serve... TRUST. I feel bad for all of the men and women in law enforcement today. They bust their ass to negate the stereotype of police and at the blink of an eye, whatever good has been accomplished is gone by the wayside. One STUPID EFFING COP. I hope the piece of sheepdip is watching all the carnage he created along with 3 fellow alleged officers of the law. You people are trained to be professionals you failed every single law enforcement officer in this nation with your dereliction of your sworn oath to uphold the lawn. I hope you get everything you deserve when a jury of your peers convicts you of murder and sends your worthless, pathetic ass to jail for the rest of your life. :evil:
Yup...The people most mad at the bad cops......the good cops.
100% the good cops are now paying the price. It is a travesty that so many have to pay such a severe price for the actions of a few of their own. It is equally as tragic that the people out there angered and frustrated by the actions of this officer. Those people out there protesting peacefully and lawfully become tainted by the actions of a very few. Why do some people use this tragedy to debase and repudiate the people actually working for change? Beating people up, burning and looting the neighborhoods were many of these people live, what good has been accomplished? If there are people out there using this tragedy for their own ulterior motives, I hope all of you get what is coming to you. If that means people find you, corner you and beat you into a bloody pile of broken bones and flesh, then vigilante justice as horrific as it is will have been served.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:40 pm If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job and PROTECTED their city and constituents I have my doubts the rest of the country would have caught on fire.
You get it. You're just directing this understanding at the riots, and not what led to the riots.

If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job, and PROTECTED George Floyd, the rest of the country would most certainly not caught fire.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:40 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:34 pm

The liberal progressives posting here are missing the point completely.

The liberal progressive politicians who run Minnesota, NY, LA and Chicago etc ENABLE this chaos. Somebodies voting those mediocre spineless sycophants into office. Maybe its the ANTIFAHS, Black lives Matter, Me too types. "Maybe" is giving them the benefit of the doubt.

If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job and PROTECTED their city and constituents I have my doubts the rest of the country would have caught on fire. The anarchists saw an opportunity in their weakness and blew through that doorway.
"The anarchists saw an opportunity in their weakness and blew through that doorway."

I agree with you 100% 6. This is the flip side of the coin. There out bad people out there that will use a tragedy like this for some god foresaken reason try and accomplish their own agenda. They scare me because they are becoming more and more effective in their tactics. If you give them a couple of days they can send a small # of people all over the country to do exactly what they just accomplished. I would hope that there are folks in the federal government that can find these people and bring them to justice to answer for what they have done. A very long stint in a federal prison would work wonders for an attitude adjustment.
Bob Ross:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:55 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:40 pm If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job and PROTECTED their city and constituents I have my doubts the rest of the country would have caught on fire.
You get it. You're just directing this understanding at the riots, and not what led to the riots.

If the clowns in Minneapolis had done their job, and PROTECTED George Floyd, the rest of the country would most certainly not caught fire.
The answer is BOTH. And just to anger you a little this thing has matasticized long past the poor man killed by the cop.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Correction a Fan. IMO there were only 4 clowns that day. I would like to believe the vast majority of the Minneapolis Police Department are as repulsed by the actions of the FORMER officers as we all are.
Bob Ross:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm

Correction a Fan. IMO there were only 4 clowns that day. I would like to believe the vast majority of the Minneapolis Police Department are as repulsed by the actions of the FORMER officers as we all are.
Could be wrong but based on reports I think the cop was carrying some kind of personal grudge for Mr Floyd.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm Correction a Fan. IMO there were only 4 clowns that day. I would like to believe the vast majority of the Minneapolis Police Department are as repulsed by the actions of the FORMER officers as we all are.
Oh, I agree to a point.

But without some sort of proven conspiracy between those four men that has yet to be revealed? Training is at fault here.

If it turns out that these four went completely rogue, and are simply evil, and disregarded all training? I will stand corrected.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:02 pm

The answer is BOTH.
You're certainly not wrong, six, but that's easier said than done, six. Picture what it would look like if the Minny police brought the hammer down on that looting with all those regular protesters mixed into the area? Remember, it's the police that caused the problem in the first place. Asking them to now keep the peace without making things worse is a tall order.

As I said to, I think, YA before----there's no winning move here. Other than: don't let this happen in the first place. Which is the ENTIRE lesson to this episode.

And as an update for my distillery owner friend....things went from bad to worse. The apartment building he's living in was set on fire while he was in it. It burnt to the ground, but he and his family got out safely. Unreal.

Was really neat to see donations to him from donors like "Navy Lacrosse", fellas.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:15 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm Correction a Fan. IMO there were only 4 clowns that day. I would like to believe the vast majority of the Minneapolis Police Department are as repulsed by the actions of the FORMER officers as we all are.
Oh, I agree to a point.

But without some sort of proven conspiracy between those four men that has yet to be revealed? Training is at fault here.

If it turns out that these four went completely rogue, and are simply evil, and disregarded all training? I will stand corrected.
"Training is at fault here."

I have been saying that all along. To the best of my knowledge so has 99.99999999% of everybody in law enforcement. IMO I think the other 3 officer should and will be charged with a crime. IMO watching this happen and doing nothing is no different than having your knee on George Floyds neck
Bob Ross:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:28 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:02 pm

The answer is BOTH.
You're certainly not wrong, six, but that's easier said than done, six. Picture what it would look like if the Minny police brought the hammer down on that looting with all those regular protesters mixed into the area? Remember, it's the police that caused the problem in the first place. Asking them to now keep the peace without making things worse is a tall order.

As I said to, I think, YA before----there's no winning move here. Other than: don't let this happen in the first place. Which is the ENTIRE lesson to this episode.

And as an update for my distillery owner friend....things went from bad to worse. The apartment building he's living in was set on fire while he was in it. It burnt to the ground, but he and his family got out safely. Unreal.

Was really neat to see donations to him from donors like "Navy Lacrosse", fellas.
Sorry about your installer friend.

A guy I know son is a deputy sheriff. Last night the looters were encouraging their buds to find out where the local cops lives and go kill their children,.

Somebody better show a stiff spine REAL soon.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Oh, I agree to a point.

Here you go fan - Listen to this this video - the head of the Minneapolis Police Union last October - and also note he has already begun to perpetrate the idea that these four are going to get railroaded...and everyone wonders why we still have this problem. Add a bit of qualified immunity for police and there's a recipe for the things seen in MSP and allover the country.

https://twitter.com/therecount

We're all in deep doo-doo. Things actually can get worse and likely will. DOPUS was tweeting QAnon conspiracies today from accounts Twitter subsequently shut down.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:10 pm
old salt wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:04 pm So a growing concern going forward is inflated into fact. Are White Supremacists dressing like Antifa ? How many White Supremacists have been arrested, or is this just a social media boogeyman, being hyped as a diversion from who's actually doing the damage ?
We don't know who is doing the damage in 25 different American cities.

We need to stop acting like we know.
Agree. Until they're arrested or identified in other ways & their social media analyzed, we won't know who's part of what organized movement (if at all) or where they're from. That's why I think that it's too early to trot out the white supremacy meme, without real evidence. It smacks of a diversion. The MN Governor spoke of intel being gathered regarding who the rioters & looters are. He, the Mayors & the media & need to present that info before pandering to their own citizens.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:28 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:10 pm
old salt wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:04 pm So a growing concern going forward is inflated into fact. Are White Supremacists dressing like Antifa ? How many White Supremacists have been arrested, or is this just a social media boogeyman, being hyped as a diversion from who's actually doing the damage ?
We don't know who is doing the damage in 25 different American cities.

We need to stop acting like we know.
Agree. Until they're arrested or identified in other ways & their social media analyzed, we won't know who's part of what organized movement (if at all) or where they're from. That's why I think that it's too early to trot out the white supremacy meme, without real evidence. It smacks of a diversion. The MN Governor spoke of intel being gathered regarding who the rioters & looters are. He, the Mayors & the media & need to present that info before pandering to their own citizens.
Agree 100%. This BS of guessing is making things worse, not better. And if you're going to make the assertion these are "outsiders" or "Dems" or "ANTIFA" or "White Power", or whatever in a press conference as a Government Rep? Show the mug shots, and make your case.

Otherwise, out comes the tin foil hats. And this *hit is EVERYWHERE on my social media feed.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:53 pm

100% the good cops are now paying the price. It is a travesty that so many have to pay such a severe price for the actions of a few of their own. It is equally as tragic that the people out there angered and frustrated by the actions of this officer. Those people out there protesting peacefully and lawfully become tainted by the actions of a very few. Why do some people use this tragedy to debase and repudiate the people actually working for change? Beating people up, burning and looting the neighborhoods were many of these people live, what good has been accomplished? If there are people out there using this tragedy for their own ulterior motives, I hope all of you get what is coming to you. If that means people find you, corner you and beat you into a bloody pile of broken bones and flesh, then vigilante justice as horrific as it is will have been served.

~ 100% the good cops are now paying the price. ~

Sadly, those "good" cops (assuming there are any) fail to stand up and take corrective action when necessary. For cops to openly hug others when the cameras are rolling is no solution to the problems we have today. Had they stopped the bad cops and prevented the needless death (and others) we would see see this violence and social disorder on TV.

Tell those "good cops" if you know any, take preventive action NOW - stop the vicious attacks BEFORE they take place. Not tomorrow when the cameras are rolling.

~ Beating people up, burning and looting the neighborhoods were many of these people live, what good has been accomplished? ~

That isn't being done by the peaceful protesters. It is being done by agitators who disappear once the cops make an appearance.
Did you see the videos of the masked trouble makers slashing tires in the large parking lot? Would protesters be slashing their own tires? Or would that be paid agitators such as police/feds agent provocateurs as happened under COINTELPRO?

~ vigilante justice ~

It will be recalled that it was I who called for disarming the cops and arming the people. I've said before and will say again, people need to apply the 2d Amendment, use high powered rifles, bazookas, Sherman tanks, rocket launchers, Howitzers, Apache helicopters, chains, truncheons, and whatever else necessary in order to bring government back into the hands of the people and away from politicians, judges, and other power elites.

Ask yourself, just why the hell do we a 2d Amendment if nobody but white supremacists such as KKK and Tea Baggers use it and nobody else does? It's time for everyone to have the same rights and privileges as do these elites. That's when the cops won't dare do what they did to George Floyd or others.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:32 pm
Oh, I agree to a point.

"Training is at fault here."

I have been saying that all along. To the best of my knowledge so has 99.99999999% of everybody in law enforcement. IMO I think the other 3 officer should and will be charged with a crime. IMO watching this happen and doing nothing is no different than having your knee on George Floyds neck

Every cop gets the same training so that it is not the problem. The real problem is the how that training is used and the fact that the judges and politicians allow them to get away with police crimes. Had it been a white man or a white woman, such a person would never have been arrested. Had they gotten violent, the cops would have invited them into the patrol car rather than beat and stomp them.

Then, whenever there is a trial the judges rig it so that the cop goes off scot free. If they are convicted of anything it is usually a misdemeanor. Thereafter they retire on a fat pension. This can all be avoided by arming the citizenry as I've said enough times. Further, the law can be changed so that from now on police are financially responsible for all damages. This will bankrupt the police union and this will cause them to lose all lobbying power. Society will be far safer if these common sense solutions will be employed.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:35 pm

Sorry about your installer friend.

A guy I know son is a deputy sheriff. Last night the looters were encouraging their buds to find out where the local cops lives and go kill their children,.

Somebody better show a stiff spine REAL soon.

Proof please?

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Trump threatening protesters with more violence is totally idiotic.

Speaking of local- Philando Castile. Where did that occur? Just outside of Brookie’s St Paul.

We were told by then longtime sitting Min (d) congressman Keith Ellison (now Minnesota Atty Gen.) things were gonna change under his leadership.

Still waiting for that change.

Yup. Saint Anthony Village agreed to pay nearly $3 million to Castile's mother for the murder of her son. The village has a tiny tax base and this likely bankrupted it.

Change the law, force cops to pay for their crimes, and we will have the change we need and want.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:35 pm
Brook and most Democrats were trying the test balloon of the ‘white supremists and Russians did it’ until they saw Biden’s staff bailing out the thugs. Also, no one bought the imbecilic conspiracy since our eyes are perfectly good.

Right wingers scoffed at the idea that the Gulf of Tonkin "attack" was fake until the Pentagon Papers were revealed. While right wing delusionals in the USA still believe there were WMD in Iraq and that this "justified" an attack by traitor Bush, those in England read the "Downing Street Memo" and were well aware that those WMD were imaginary. Thousands of dead Americans and $2 trillion lost in order to increase corporate welfare payments and some right wing delusionals still say this was all ''imbecilic conspiracy". But, of course, that's part of their projection campaign and delusionalism.

Return to “POLITICS”