Transfer Portal

D1 Mens Lacrosse
nyjay

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by nyjay »

Another one down - Will Yorke to ND, per Mr. Xanders.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I think I accidentally landed in the fantasy lacrosse thread....

1. It’s going be bizarre fun to have basically next season be an early iteration of the survivor series.
2. It would be frigging hilarious if the ACC and BigTen struck out completely of getting a school to the finals next year with all this game of thrones stacking going on.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Updating HopFan16's list

Albany - Davis Diamond (attack/midfield), Isaiah Skidders (attack)
Bellarmine - Morgan Macko (attack)
Boston University - Max Tetreault (FOGO) —> Trinity
Bryant - David DeMartino (defense)—>Trinity
Brown - Ryan Finlay (defense)
Bucknell - Will Yorke (attack)—>Notre Dame, Connor Shears (defense) —> Jacksonville, Hunter Newman (LSM), Grayson Burns (attack), Matt Fedorjaka (midfield)
Canisius - Cade Talbert (goalie)
Colgate - Griffin Brown (attack/midfield) —> Maryland, Nicky Petkevich (attack), Parker Baddley (LSM), John Donahue (defense), Cooper Belanger (midfield), Jesse Rosenblatt (attack)
Furman - Luke Majick (midfield), Alec van de Bovenkamp (goalie)x->OSU, Luke Muter (defense), Jack Rooney(midfield)—> Merrimack
Hartford - Cullin Walsh (goalie)
Harvard - Myles Hamm (attack), Beau Botkiss (defense), Austin Madronic (attack)*, Nigel Andrews (midfield)
Hobart - PJ Delpha (defense), Eric Holden (attack)—>Maryland, Justin Scott (A/M)
Hampton - Ian Groom(FO)
Hofstra - Whit Stopak (attack), Ryan Kinnard (midfield), Eric Wenz (defense)—>OSU, Nick Williams (attack)
Holy Cross - Justin Lynskey (attack), Sean Mullaney (midfield), Dan O'Connell(FO)—>Duke
Hopkins - Alex Gainey (goalie), Alex Concannon (midfield), Matt Stagnitta (midfield) --> Jacksonville
Lafayette - Beaudan Szuluk (defense) Hopkins
Loyola - Jack Raba (Attack)—>Wesleyan
Maryland - Dylan Pallonetti (attack/midfield)—>Stony Brook, Jack DeSantis (defense)—>OSU
Merrimack - Davis Cronin (FOGO), Charlie Bertrand (attack)—>Virginia
Michigan - Matt Trowbridge (goalie), Finn Goonan (LSM)
Mount St. Mary's - Evan Falkowski (midfield)
Notre Dame - Michael Farnish (Defense)
Ohio State - Josh Kirson (goalie)—>Hopkins, Christian Tomei (goalie) —>Jacksonville
Penn - Kyle Gallagher (FOGO)---> Notre Dame, Kyle Thornton (defense)--->Notre Dame
Penn State - Collin Almeida (Midfield), Brad Santore (Midfield)
Princeton - Michael Sowers (attack)—>Duke, Connor McCarthy (midfield), Phil Robertson (attack)—>Duke
Providence - Sean Lahey (attack)
Richmond - Mick Burden (FO)
Rutgers - Demetrius Stevenson (Midfield) —> Delaware; Zach Groff (goalie)
St. Bonaventure - John Kilcommons(attack)
St. John’s - Kyle McBride(LSM)
St. Joseph's - Mike Adler (goalie)—>Duke
Syracuse - Jared Fernandez (LSM)—> Hopkins, Jacob Nelson (attack), Sean Donnelly(attack), Luke Strang (goalie), Andrew Kim (midfield), Justin Kim (midfield), David Lipka(midfield)
Towson - Casey Wasserman(midfield)**
UMass - Matt Baugher (attack), Jack Geiger (Midfield)
UMass Lowell - Matt Murakami (goalie)
UMBC - Steven Cornwell (LSM)—> Christopher Newport
Utah - Mac Costin (midfield)—>PSU. Liam Donnelly (goalie) —> Albany, Jimmy Perkins (A/M)—>RMU, Nick Hapney (defense)—> Syracuse
Virginia - Xander Dickson (attack)
Vermont - Drew Lenkaitis (attack)—>Delaware, Ben French (attack)—> D2 Tampa
Wagner - Jake Garb (attack)—>SHU
Yale - BJ Burlace (defense)—>MARYLAND; Jackson Morrill (attack)—>Denver, Lucas Cotler (midfield)—> Denver, Brian Ward (LSM)

* in the portal for the future 2023
** in the portal for 2022

Div 2/3
Gettysburg - Mitch Wykoff(Defense) —> Syracuse
Saint Leo - Ethan Ticehurst (defense) —> Towson
Saint Leo - Philip Buque(offense) —> Wagner
Saint Leo - CJ Stowell (attack) —> Mount St. Mary’s
Bentley - Matt Brooks (Midfield) —> Merrimack
Last edited by AreaLax on Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
stupefied

Post by stupefied »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:47 pm I think I accidentally landed in the fantasy lacrosse thread....

1. It’s going be bizarre fun to have basically next season be an early iteration of the survivor series.
2. It would be frigging hilarious if the ACC and BigTen struck out completely of getting a school to the finals next year with all this game of thrones stacking going on.

The usual suspects have corralled the bulk of the top twenty d1 players per IL rankings. The pace of "acquisitions" should be slowing though the fantasy lax thread will continue as McCarthy (11) still available n maybe even the Cornell kids. The generalized population of the transfer portal will begin to spread beyond . Was refreshing to see Christopher Newport land Cook (29) and Cronwell of UMBC.

Free agency winners so far

Duke----Sowers (1), Adler (4), McDonnel (7) Robertson (18)

Maryland-----Holder (5) , Brown (10) , Burlace (3 ugrad)

Denver--- Morill (2) , Cotler (8)

Notre Dame---- Gallagher (3) , Yorke (12) Thornton (17) plus return of Leonard (13)

JHU --- Kirson (19), Fernandez (1* undergrad) plus return of Williams (9)

OSU - Wenz (23) Bovenkamp (25) DeSantis (10 *urgrad)

HM: UVA---Betrand (6)
D2fan

Post by D2fan »

2 other D2 transfers

Matt Cromie Lake Erie-> St. Bonaventure
Dan Kritkausky Mercyhurst-> Canisius
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

stupefied wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:47 pm I think I accidentally landed in the fantasy lacrosse thread....

The usual suspects have corralled the bulk of the top twenty d1 players per IL rankings. The pace of "acquisitions" should be slowing though the fantasy lax thread will continue as McCarthy (11) still available n maybe even the Cornell kids. The generalized population of the transfer portal will begin to spread beyond . Was refreshing to see Christopher Newport land Cook (29) and Cronwell of UMBC.

Notre Dame---- Gallagher (3) , Yorke (12) Thornton (17) plus return of Leonard (13)

Generally agree w you, might switch Denver and ND, rankings aside, meaningful FOGO upgrades are worth their weight in gold and like their other guys.

Cuse maybe too. Don’t they have two kids coming in? That D3 kid Wykoff May surprise folks. If we’re talking net then yeah losing Fernandez knocks them.

Shout out to Trinity cleaning up in the NE.

Like the addition of Costin by PSU a lot, feel like it may be bigger than its thought of currently. They might pop their heads in for more here.

Don’t forget the D2 kid who’s got his own thread here.

It’s going to be fascinating to watch next season.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 pm
stupefied wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Generally agree w you, might switch Denver and ND, rankings aside, meaningful FOGO upgrades are worth their weight in gold and like their other guys.

Cuse maybe too. Don’t they have two kids coming in? That D3 kid Wykoff May surprise folks. If we’re talking net then yeah losing Fernandez knocks them.

Shout out to Trinity cleaning up in the NE.

Like the addition of Costin by PSU a lot, feel like it may be bigger than its thought of currently. They might pop their heads in for more here.

Don’t forget the D2 kid who’s got his own thread here.

It’s going to be fascinating to watch next season.
Cuse in flux... yep two really good D additions which should allow Kennedy to get back to his destructive ways at LSM, especially with the Fernandez defection.

Lipka needs to stay put though in order for Cuse to be added to the free agency winner list.
Last edited by tech37 on Sat May 23, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bauer4429

Post by bauer4429 »

Anyone know how many credits a semester graduate students have to take to be eligible?
bmorelax

Post by bmorelax »

I think it's 9 credits
cuseman4133

Post by cuseman4133 »

Per Chris Jastrzembski Twitter: Conor Shears of Bucknell to Jacksonville. https://twitter.com/Chris_Jast/status/1 ... 6470113281

Also a few others I've read online...Furman's Jack Rooney to Merrimack (https://www.themackreport.com/mens-lacr ... merrimack/), Bentley middie Matt Brooks also to Merrimack (https://www.themackreport.com/mens-lacr ... merrimack/), and Furman's Will Frith is going to Towson (https://twitter.com/WilliamFrith_/statu ... tuation%2F)
118:24 #HHH
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Updating HopFan16's list

Albany - Davis Diamond (attack/midfield), Isaiah Skidders (attack)
Bellarmine - Morgan Macko (attack)
Boston University - Max Tetreault (FOGO) —> Trinity
Bryant - David DeMartino (defense)—>Trinity
Brown - Ryan Finlay (defense)
Bucknell - Will Yorke (attack)—>Notre Dame, Connor Shears (defense) —> Jacksonville, Hunter Newman (LSM), Grayson Burns (attack), Matt Fedorjaka (midfield)
Canisius - Cade Talbert (goalie)
Colgate - Griffin Brown (attack/midfield) —> Maryland, Nicky Petkevich (attack), Parker Baddley (LSM), John Donahue (defense), Cooper Belanger (midfield), Jesse Rosenblatt (attack)
Furman - Luke Majick (midfield), Alec van de Bovenkamp (goalie)—>OSU, Luke Muter (defense), Jack Rooney(midfield)—> Merrimack, Cole Horan (defense)—>Syracuse, Brett Tenagila (attack) —>Syracuse
Hartford - Cullin Walsh (goalie)
Harvard - Myles Hamm (attack), Beau Botkiss (defense), Austin Madronic (attack)*, Nigel Andrews (midfield)
Hobart - PJ Delpha (defense), Eric Holden (attack)—>Maryland, Justin Scott (A/M)
Hampton - Ian Groom(FO)
Hofstra - Whit Stopak (attack), Ryan Kinnard (midfield), Eric Wenz (defense)—>OSU, Nick Williams (attack)
Holy Cross - Justin Lynskey (attack), Sean Mullaney (midfield), Dan O'Connell(FO)—>Duke
Hopkins - Alex Gainey (goalie), Alex Concannon (midfield), Matt Stagnitta (midfield) --> Jacksonville, Michael Gomez (defense)
Lafayette - Beaudan Szuluk (defense) Hopkins
Lehigh - Colin Kirst(goalie)—> Rutgers
Loyola - Jack Raba (Attack)—>Wesleyan
Maryland - Dylan Pallonetti (attack/midfield)—>Stony Brook, Jack DeSantis (defense)—>OSU
Merrimack - Davis Cronin (FOGO), Charlie Bertrand (attack)—>Virginia
Michigan - Matt Trowbridge (goalie), Finn Goonan (LSM)
Mount St. Mary's - Evan Falkowski (midfield)
Notre Dame - Michael Farnish (Defense)
Ohio State - Josh Kirson (goalie)—>Hopkins, Christian Tomei (goalie) —>Jacksonville
Penn - Kyle Gallagher (FOGO)---> Notre Dame, Kyle Thornton (defense)--->Notre Dame
Penn State - Collin Almeida (Midfield), Brad Santore (Midfield)
Princeton - Michael Sowers (attack)—>Duke, Connor McCarthy (midfield), Phil Robertson (attack)—>Duke
Providence - Sean Lahey (attack)—> Notre Dame
Richmond - Mick Burden (FO)
Rutgers - Demetrius Stevenson (Midfield) —> Delaware; Zach Groff (goalie)
St. Bonaventure - John Kilcommons(attack)
St. John’s - Kyle McBride(LSM)
St. Joseph's - Mike Adler (goalie)—>Duke
Syracuse - Jared Fernandez (LSM)—> Hopkins, Jacob Nelson (attack), Sean Donnelly(attack), Luke Strang (goalie), Andrew Kim (midfield), Justin Kim (midfield), David Lipka(midfield)
Towson - Casey Wasserman(midfield)**
UMass - Matt Baugher (attack), Jack Geiger (Midfield)
UMass Lowell - Matt Murakami (goalie)
UMBC - Steven Cornwell (LSM)—> Christopher Newport
Utah - Mac Costin (midfield)—>PSU. Liam Donnelly (goalie) —> Albany, Jimmy Perkins (A/M)—>RMU, Nick Hapney (defense)—> Syracuse
Villanova - Connor Kirst (offense)—> Rutgers
Virginia - Xander Dickson (attack)
Vermont - Drew Lenkaitis (attack)—>Delaware, Ben French (attack)—> D2 Tampa
Wagner - Jake Garb (attack)—>SHU
Yale - BJ Burlace (defense)—>MARYLAND; Jackson Morrill (attack)—>Denver, Lucas Cotler (midfield)—> Denver, Brian Ward (LSM)—> Rutgers

* in the portal for the future 2023
** in the portal for 2022

Div 2/3
Gettysburg - Mitch Wykoff(Defense) —> Syracuse
Saint Leo - Ethan Ticehurst (defense) —> Towson
Saint Leo - Philip Buque(offense) —> Wagner
Saint Leo - CJ Stowell (attack) —> Mount St. Mary’s
Bentley - Matt Brooks (Midfield) —> Merrimack

Per IL
Villanova senior midfielder Connor Kirst will join Rutgers as a fifth-year grad student in 2021, he confirmed to IL on Tuesday night after entering the NCAA's transfer portal earlier in the day. He says he'll be joined on the Scarlet Knights' roster by his younger brother, Colin, a goalie who just graduated from Lehigh.
Last edited by AreaLax on Thu May 28, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

big gets for RU
Nassaufan

Post by Nassaufan »

Does anyone know of possible transfers who are not on this list? Not asking for names, just wondering if this list is complete or not.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Nassaufan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:42 pm Does anyone know of possible transfers who are not on this list? Not asking for names, just wondering if this list is complete or not.
The list is not complete. It is only what has been published by sources that have some sort of access to the portal or the student has announced. Furman has most of the class listed but only a few names have been released.
ALaudico7

Post by ALaudico7 »

Sean Leahey to Notre Dame per Ty Xanders
https://twitter.com/tyxanders/status/12 ... 5182527488
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Yale LSM Brian Ward to head to Rutgers, per Ty.

https://twitter.com/tyxanders/status/12 ... 68288?s=21
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

1766x3

Post by 1766x3 »

To Rutgers and Brian Ward, Colin Kirst and Connor Kirst, you can add Justin and Andrew Kim from Syracuse and Jon Dugenio from St. John's.

Rutgers scored big in the transfer market.
Thor1

Post by Thor1 »

How does ND's Corrigan feel about Gallagher transfer now? Rules change neutralizes him and other fogos. I like TD's athleticism, many will have a tough time adapting
Henpecked

Post by Henpecked »

Thor1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:57 pm How does ND's Corrigan feel about Gallagher transfer now? Rules change neutralizes him and other fogos. I like TD's athleticism, many will have a tough time adapting
Gallagher is a really good athlete. He will adjust as well as any of the other guys. But there will certainly be more reliance on the LSMs and wing play.

It will be interesting to see the strategies employed. If a team has an extraordinary SSDM will they put them on an attackman in the box while double pole-ing the wings? Could get messy. Should be fun.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”