2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by 6ftstick »

Joes bustin out his basement.

He coming out hard.
Biden.jpg
Biden.jpg (109.53 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

and his view of some "very fine people":

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

LOL.

Joe has virtue signal boxed himself in on the VP slot.

In the most predictable call ever, black activists now warn Joe to not pick Klobuchar, who is by far the most sensible candidate he can pick.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/2 ... ent-275326

Honestly, I do not know how one survives as a Democrat now. Everything is political, everyone is outraged, no one cares about facts, data, or excellence. You are now the diametric opposite of what America is about.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:15 pm LOL.

In the most predictable call ever, black activists now warn Joe to not pick Klobuchar, who is by far the most sensible candidate he can pick.

Honestly, I do not know how one survives as a Democrat now. Everything is political, everyone is outraged, no one cares about facts, data, or excellence. You are now the diametric opposite of what America is about.
The most interesting piece to the "You aint Black" Biden story is the NAACP professing they don't endorse candidates.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

100716130_10222433214481406_1215306840884117504_o.jpg
100716130_10222433214481406_1215306840884117504_o.jpg (119.51 KiB) Viewed 1446 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Been telling you gents that for months now, 6ft......

He's Hillary-lite.

And they're playing the same game that failed to work for Hillary------putting Biden on a shelf, away from the TV, so that voters don't realize that they don't like Biden.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:32 pm Been telling you gents that for months now, 6ft......

He's Hillary-lite.

And they're playing the same game that failed to work for Hillary------putting Biden on a shelf, away from the TV, so that voters don't realize that they don't like Biden.
You preachin' to the choir pastor fan.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:15 pm LOL.

The most interesting piece to the "You aint Black" Biden story is the NAACP professing they don't endorse candidates.

They’re also selling bridges in Brooklyn. Lol.
ggait

Post by ggait »

a fan wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:32 pm Been telling you gents that for months now, 6ft......

He's Hillary-lite.

Probably a much better strategy for 2020 than 2016. Which will be a very different dynamic than 2016.

In 2016, folks who didn't like Trump and didn't like that skank Hillary either stayed home, voted for Trump (who no one thought could win) by 20 points margin, or voted for a third party candidate (5.7%). Hard to see that happening again.

2020 will primarily be a referendum on Trump. Turnout should be huge on both sides. No one is going to be voting third party.

Currently, double dislikers are +31% for Biden. Biden may be a meh Hillary 2.0 candidate. But he's playing in a completely different game than Hillary was. Trump is playing a very different game too.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... trump.html
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Anarchy, destruction, and violence made by Hong Kong anti government anarchists:

Strange. Just the other day I posted something like this but the forum righties who condemned Antifa had nothing to say about these anarchists. That is no surprise since these people know nothing about principle. If they had any real principle at all they would condemn the violence (including attacks on innocent people). But they won't because they are hypocrites. Remarkable restraint shown by the police all throughout the year long violence and anarchy caused by the treasonous terrorists.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

6ftstick wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Good thing Biden didn't call KKK "very good people" or Mexicans rapists or Haitians and Africans "turd hole" people. :lol:

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:57 pm

He's Hillary-lite.

Probably a much better strategy for 2020 than 2016. Which will be a very different dynamic than 2016.

In 2016, folks who didn't like Trump and didn't like that skank Hillary either stayed home, voted for Trump (who no one thought could win) by 20 points margin, or voted for a third party candidate (5.7%). Hard to see that happening again.

2020 will primarily be a referendum on Trump. Turnout should be huge on both sides. No one is going to be voting third party.

Currently, double dislikers are +31% for Biden. Biden may be a meh Hillary 2.0 candidate. But he's playing in a completely different game than Hillary was. Trump is playing a very different game too.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... trump.html
The only wild card here that could favor Trump is who the republicans want nominating judges. Having to deal with another 4 years of trump is a bitter pill to swallow. We all to face the reality that the real power in DC is not so much the Congress and Senate. The real power comes from who has the most like minded judges of the correct political persuasion. When an appeals court judge 3000 miles away from DC can over rule a presidential executive order that will effect the entire country... now that is some real clout indeed.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Has it become too late for some fearless patriot to step forward and save us all from the dubious Trump/Biden election outcome?

Any ideas? Mark Cuban's name was mentioned a while back. Is it still possible for someone like Cuban to enter the race?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:00 am Has it become too late for some fearless patriot to step forward and save us all from the dubious Trump/Biden election outcome?

Any ideas? Mark Cuban's name was mentioned a while back. Is it still possible for someone like Cuban to enter the race?

My prediction is whoever wins between Biden and Trump, that person will not last 4 years, Biden because of health.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I still don't see how a sitting IMPOTUS loses re-election, but I am starting to think that the r's are getting nervous, there is no other reason to start spewing this b s:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed. The Governor of California is sending Ballots to millions of people, anyone.....
8:17 AM · May 26, 2020
Last edited by CU88 on Tue May 26, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

CU88 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am I still don't see how a sitting IMPOTUS looses re-election, but I am starting to think that the r's are getting nervous, there is no other reason to start spewing this b s:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed. The Governor of California is sending Ballots to millions of people, anyone.....
8:17 AM · May 26, 2020
Both Jimmy Carter and Bush 41 were not re-elected in 1980 and 1992, respectively. Technically, Gerald Ford, too although he was never elected in the first place. Prior to those two, the last incumbent President who lost re-election was.....wait for it...Herbert Hoover who was defeated by FDR 57% to 40% in the popular vote and 472-59 in the EC.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

tech37 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:00 am Has it become too late for some fearless patriot to step forward and save us all from the dubious Trump/Biden election outcome?

The "freedom" candidate...

https://joj2020.com/

Are you willing to settle for Trump vs Biden?
Independents are the largest group of voters in America – nearly 40% of the electorate. More than 70% of independents want an alternative to the Democrats and Republicans. They want an option for President other than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.

Are you one of them?

I’m running for the presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party, America’s third-largest and fastest-growing political party. Once I receive my party’s nomination, I will appear on every state ballot, offering a real alternative to the Republican-Democrat stranglehold on government.

What will I do as President?

I will use my authority as commander in chief to bring our troops home. We will stop fighting undeclared foreign wars and leave wealthy Europe to fund their own defense. America will become “One Giant Switzerland” – armed and neutral.

I will use my pardon power to free people convicted of exposing government corruption, violating unconstitutional dictates, or committing “crimes” without a victim. The land of the free will no longer lead the world in incarceration.

I will make liberal use of my constitutional authority to veto:

every appropriations bill for which there is no constitutional authority.
every spending bill or budget that authorizes increased spending or additional borrowing.
every bill that lumps unrelated proposals together.
every bill so lengthy or “urgent” that members of Congress didn’t have time to read it before voting.

We have no right to saddle our children and grandchildren with trillions of dollars of debt every year, just to help politicians remain in power. I will insist that Congress set priorities, balance the budget, and put an end to deficit spending.

I will propose legislation to make the FDA advisory instead of dictatorial, as a first step toward ending political control over your health care. The DA has been a major bottleneck in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, blocking access to testing, personal protective gear, and ventilators. I will also push to repeal laws blocking the import of medicines from other countries. Your health care choices should be entirely between you and your doctor.

There are much better ways to provide access to affordable health care than “Medicare for All” or corporate welfare for insurance companies. I will work with Congress to create a truly competitive market in health care, so you can get the care you need without going broke.

I will also work with Congress to permanently fix our unsustainable Social Security system. Democratic and Republican politicians keep kicking the can down the road, crossing their fingers in hopes that the system won’t collapse while they’re in office. This is unconscionable.

You should have the right to “opt-out” of Social Security entirely and take complete control of your financial future. If you choose to remain in the system, your future contributions should be held in an individual account that you own and control, so that politicians can no longer hold your retirement for ransom. Sale of government assets, not taxes, should be used to pay benefits for current retirees. That’s real retirement security.

Are you noticing the theme of my commitments? Less power for politicians and more choice for you.

Compare that with Biden or Trump. Will you really be better off if you vote for either of them?

Your vote is a powerful message saying “this is what I want.” If you would be better off with the policies I’ve outlined rather than those of Biden or Trump, then demonstrate it by giving me your support and your vote.

Do you want to see Biden and Trump have to debate me? Then you need to start telling people right now that you intend to vote for me, so that I will have the standing in the polls to qualify for the debates.

You don’t have to listen to the media telling you that you only have two options. You don’t have to settle for the “lesser of two evils.” You can vote for what you really want, and walk out of the voting booth proud of having stood up for your beliefs.

Your actions now will help determine the choices you have in November, and how loudly your voice is heard. Please invest in the future by:

Visiting my website to register your support, and
Making a donation to help me win the Libertarian nomination.

I can unite independent voters and provide America with a real Libertarian alternative. But I need your help to make it happen. Please join my team today. Thank you!

Dr. Jo Jorgensen

Libertarian for President
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Chief dirtbag just posted an insane video on Facebook featuring Joe Biden in a coffin.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Weren't we asking this same question 4 years ago? I feel like I've seen this movie before.

There is no instrument capable of measuring how fast I'd vote for Cuban over these two clowns.....
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:47 am My prediction is whoever wins between Biden and Trump, that person will not last 4 years, Biden because of health.
So which is it for Trump, then? Impeachment and conviction? Resignation? Assassination?

Return to “POLITICS”