2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:59 am
6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am Pelosis new "care" bill is 1800 pages long.

Mentions the word "cannabis" more than "jobs."

Open borders, cash payments to illegals.
We've already given money to foreigners in the bailouts. You know that, right?
I have to admit I'm very impressed with your efforts to defend and protect the left.

You've been typing volumes and excuse after excuse for the lies and subterfuge of the deep state and the Obama administration.

The recent revelation that every witness that testified for Adam Schiffs committee said they had NO EVIDENCE. NEVER SW ANYTHING that pointed to collusion you seemed to have been freed up to protect the lies they told for three years in broadcast and print.

That theres no proof DNC emails were stolen or their servers ever hacked has really energized your defense.

Don't think you've ever posted so much in such a short period of time.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am Pelosis new "care" bill is 1800 pages long.

Well that means it's cool!

Here, take some more of my tax money!

:lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:58 am Meet your President or Vice President starting in 2024, Ron DeSantis.

Even left of center news orgs and NeverTrump writers like Nocera are coming around.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... ooting-for

Florida’s population is about 22 million. That is 9 million more than Pennsylvania and Illinois, and 15 million more than Massachusetts. Yet those smaller states have 57,000, 78,000 and 78,000 positive cases, 1 respectively, as of Sunday. Florida is nearing 40,000. The most important number, deaths, is even more surprising. Pennsylvania: 3,700 people have died of Covid-19. Massachusetts: almost 5,000. Illinois: around 3,400. And Florida? Fewer than 1,800. Let me repeat that. In the nation’s third most populous state, fewer than 1,800 people have died of Covid-19. That is .008% of the population. That is extraordinary.

"When you look at our demographics, we should have been the most devastated state of all,” said Charles Lockwood, a scientist who heads the Morsani College of Medicine at the University of South Florida.

So glad I live here and not anywhere else.
Party girl Nikki is very unhappy that you have kicked her to the curb.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:37 pm

I have to admit I'm very impressed with your efforts to defend and protect the left.
Not defending diddly. I have said---- multiple times----that Pelosi is a POS. And this bill, just as the last ones were, are filled with nonsense.

I'm pointing out that you didn't complain when it happened before, but you're mad now. Pick a lane. Your idea of ethics is one set for D's and one set for R's, and it's tiresome. I know doggone well you didn't teach your kids that morals and ethics depend on which party we're talking about.
6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:37 pm You've been typing volumes and excuse after excuse for the lies and subterfuge of the deep state and the Obama administration.
Nope. Which excuse for which lie? Go ahead and quote me. Until then, apologize.
6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:37 pm The recent revelation that every witness that testified for Adam Schiffs committee said they had NO EVIDENCE. NEVER SW ANYTHING that pointed to collusion you seemed to have been freed up to protect the lies they told for three years in broadcast and print.
Nope. I simply pointed out the obvious context behind their answers. So yep, when Farkas was asked if she had access to US Intel, she said nope. And you took this to mean that Farkas didn't notice that, for example, the public, including Farkas, knew that Flynn was fired for lying about a conversation with the Russian Ambassador.
6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:37 pm That theres no proof DNC emails were stolen or their servers ever hacked has really energized your defense.
? I never commented on that. Don't care. And for the 1,000th time....and you are so full of yourself, you ignore this.....I said BEFORE Mueller investigated that there was no evidence that Trump or his team successfully "colluded" with Russia. And I say it again today.

Why are you are pretending like I wrote otherwise?
6ftstick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:37 pm Don't think you've ever posted so much in such a short period of time.
Nor you. We're in quarantine. Like everything else we're discussing here, simple answers are there if you bother to look. No tinfoil hat needed. ;)
njbill

Post by njbill »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:54 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 am https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/w ... llegations

"The PBS NewsHour spoke with 74 former Biden staffers, of whom 62 were women, in order to get a broader picture of his behavior toward women over the course of his career, how they see the new allegation, and whether there was evidence of a larger pattern.

"

(omitted)

There is more in the article.
Looks like more contradictions for Ms. Reade, and no support at all from the people in the office. Not sure her 15 minutes of fame are up yet, but I am not seeing anything convincing about her story.
14:30 and the clock is running.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Well that means it's cool!

Here, take some more of my tax money!

:lol:
Nope. It means where were your complaints with the last bailout bills when Foreigners were taking MY tax money, if it's such a problem?

I would have ZERO problem with Pelosi taking that out of the bill...that will never pass, btw.

I would also have ZERO problem with them not give a publicly traded, and therefore foreign owned, in part....one penny of bailout money.

How about you? Or does your opinion on US policy hinge on little D's and R's?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 am https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/w ... llegations

"The PBS NewsHour spoke with 74 former Biden staffers, of whom 62 were women, in order to get a broader picture of his behavior toward women over the course of his career, how they see the new allegation, and whether there was evidence of a larger pattern.

"

(omitted)

Looks like more contradictions for Ms. Reade, and no support at all from the people in the office. Not sure her 15 minutes of fame are up yet, but I am not seeing anything convincing about her story.
Here is Editor/Publisher of TPM Josh Marshall on Twitter a few minutes ago about the article:
What 74 former Biden staffers think about Tara Reade's allegations https://t.co/cRjwY03OcC

One person's say-so is not definitive and it's reasonable to say that former staffers - in general - might have a bias in Biden's favor. But the one person who appears to have worked closely with Reade told PBS she was fired for poor performancehe personally observed.

2/ The strong evidence of coaching of purported contemporaneous witnesses was always a red flag on this story, really a red blow torch. That's likely more credible news orgs or ones without ideological axes to grind were so wary.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Glad he wasnt a serial creep like others in DC.
But all it takes is one moment.
Everyone thought it was crazy that "such a good guy" like OJ Simpson would be capable of double murder.
njbill

Post by njbill »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:00 pm
njbill wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:52 pm

"

(omitted)

Here is Editor/Publisher of TPM Josh Marshall on Twitter a few minutes ago about the article:
What 74 former Biden staffers think about Tara Reade's allegations https://t.co/cRjwY03OcC

One person's say-so is not definitive and it's reasonable to say that former staffers - in general - might have a bias in Biden's favor. But the one person who appears to have worked closely with Reade told PBS she was fired for poor performancehe personally observed.

2/ The strong evidence of coaching of purported contemporaneous witnesses was always a red flag on this story, really a red blow torch. That's likely more credible news orgs or ones without ideological axes to grind were so wary.
Waiting for Pete’s comments. Prediction: it will be 99% Ford; 1% Reade.

Maybe when he gets back from his walk on the beach.

Hopefully no more dead sharks today. One dead shark is a coincidence. Two? Might be an omen.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

More on Reade (not good for her):
‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/1 ... ces-260771

Wow is all I can say...not sure she survives this one (in the sense of being seen as having any credibility)
njbill

Post by njbill »

I can see why she didn’t want to be interviewed by Chris Wallace.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:48 pm Glad he wasnt a serial creep like others in DC.
Everyone thought it was crazy that "such a good guy" like OJ Simpson would be capable of double murder.
Apparently not to those who actually knew OJ best.
Just not the public face.

Who in the public would have thought Bill Cosby was such a creep?
Well, a whole lot of women...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote:
Glad he wasnt a serial creep like others in DC.

Mark Furhman killed far more and he is still considered a hero by Rush Limpballs and other far right delusionals.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Just came out of Home Depot. Happen to see a couple that supports Trump. How could I tell, wife had a clear back pack that had MAGA beer coolers and a Trump 2020 No More BS bumper sticker prominently displayed and the husband was wearing a Fox News Baseball hat. Who was wearing Bush swag not too long ago?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm Just came out of Home Depot. Happen to see a couple that supports Trump. How could I tell, wife had a clear back pack that had MAGA beer coolers and a Trump 2020 No More BS bumper sticker prominently displayed and the husband was wearing a Fox News Baseball hat. Who was wearing Bush swag not too long ago?

The new renegades. They help make America, America.

Now as to Antifa, BLM, PInk Pu@@y Hat Brigade, Abortion on Demand, MOMs Against Guns, or whatever the latest wave of liberal phobia, ummmmm...not so much.

Choose your fighter wisely.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Rep. Justin Amash just announced he is not running for President after all.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Kismet wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:29 pm Rep. Justin Amash just announced he is not running for President after all.
Gotta be a big disappointment to OD.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Certainly a blow to Trump’s chances in Michigan.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:06 pm Just came out of Home Depot. Happen to see a couple that supports Trump. How could I tell, wife had a clear back pack that had MAGA beer coolers and a Trump 2020 No More BS bumper sticker prominently displayed and the husband was wearing a Fox News Baseball hat. Who was wearing Bush swag not too long ago?
You mean to tell me Home Depot lets liberals in to shop? What is this world coming to? ;) Did you lie on the quiz to get in the door TLD? Shame on you... Your no better than Flynn 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:39 pm
You mean to tell me Home Depot lets liberals in to shop? What is this world coming to? ;) Did you lie on the quiz to get in the door TLD? Shame on you... Your no better than Flynn 8-)
My only point is that the politics of today has a lot of “Fandom”.

YBIA
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”