OBAMAGATE

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

OBAMAGATE

Post by CU88 »

I assume that one of many o d defenders here can inform us all as to the horrific crimes committed in plain sight were?

'biggest political crime in American history'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... ails-video
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
tech37

Re: OBAMAGATE

Post by tech37 »

:roll: Why even start this thread? There are already enough to cover this issue.

How bout you/we just let any new evidence come out and then wait for the Durham report?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

I've been preoccupied. What is the crime?
Days after tweeting about 'Obamagate' and accusing his predecessor, Barack Obama, of committing crimes, US president Donald Trump was asked to specify what those exactly were. He replied: 'Obamagate, it's been going on for a long time, it's being going on from even before I got elected and it's a disgrace that it's gone on.' He continued: 'some terrible things happened and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.' When he is again asked what the crime is, Trump says: 'You know what the crime is.'
Got it... Obama acted illegally when the Justice Department began probing incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn in late 2016.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

"Obamagate" - just the latest phase in the never ending disease known as Obama Derangement Syndrome. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical tRUMPism.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

tech37 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:49 amHow bout you/we just let any new evidence come out and then wait for the Durham report?
Kinda like we waited for this IG report and that congressional investigative report...the Mueller Report...etc...etc...etc...

You won't like this one either, so why bother? More pointless republican never-ending investigations. Remember how The Chump didn't even WANT a Ukrainian investigation into HunterGate? ...just the announcement of one?? That's so he can drone on about "lot's of people are saying" and "i heard a lot of people talking about that"...you know, the Reality TV shill ACTING like a president...

Stupid is as Stupid does...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:01 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:49 amHow bout you/we just let any new evidence come out and then wait for the Durham report?
Kinda like we waited for this IG report and that congressional investigative report...the Mueller Report...etc...etc...etc...

You won't like this one either, so why bother? More pointless republican never-ending investigations. Remember how The Chump didn't even WANT a Ukrainian investigation into HunterGate? ...just the announcement of one?? That's so he can drone on about "lot's of people are saying" and "i heard a lot of people talking about that"...you know, the Reality TV shill ACTING like a president...

Stupid is as Stupid does...

Speaking of stupid.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

David Frum on this topic

""Obama-gate" is basically Al Capone trying to indict the IRS for tax evasion."
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Kismet wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:18 pm David Frum on this topic

""Obama-gate" is basically Al Capone trying to indict the IRS for tax evasion."
That is a great line!

Apparently no r knows what it is either. 3+ years of IMPOTUS and he is trying to find someone to blame for everything gone wrong on his watch.

Such bold r leadership = 'I don't take responsibility at all'
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
old salt

Post by old salt »

tech37 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:49 am :roll: Why even start this thread? There are already enough to cover this issue.

How bout you/we just let any new evidence come out and then wait for the Durham report?
He doesn't like the way things are going in the Deep State thread.

This is the TDS whiners echo chamber, therapy circle.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Blame Obama!

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Aha! This is what the right wing delusionals mean by "Obamagate":

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Obamagate was the worst crime ever committed and here is what it was
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... at-it-was/

This one is by Alexandra Petri - and if you know the kind of columns she writes... :D
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:38 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:49 am :roll: Why even start this thread? There are already enough to cover this issue.

He doesn't like the way things are going in the Deep State thread.

This is the TDS whiners echo chamber, therapy circle.
Really?
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:44 am
Obamagate was the worst crime ever committed and here is what it was
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... at-it-was/

This one is by Alexandra Petri - and if you know the kind of columns she writes... :D

Sharp-witted & humorous articles, regardless of political beliefs, are always worth checking out (IMO). I wonder if the author writes for the Babylon Bee?

Good post, Red.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Using the President's own approach:
Watch: Fox News host abruptly ends segment after attorney destroys fake Obamagate ‘scandal’ in just 4 words
https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/watch- ... t-4-words/

I could not find a transcript, but this site does a good job of laying out the argument...
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!
10:21 AM · May 14, 2020

I am still waiting for the specific scope with Obamagate...
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:11 am Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!

Or as Josh Marshal puts it (from Twitter a few minutes ago):
Let's remember what the 'unmasking' scandal is about. The Obama admin imposed retaliatory sanctions against Russia for interfering in the US presidential elections. They had phone surveillance of the Russian Ambassador talking with an unnamed US citizen about how to deal ...

2/ with the US sanctions. When US citizens are picked up in surveillance of lawful foreign intelligence surveillance their names are "masked". Top NSC officials wanted to know who that US citizen was. It was Mike Flynn.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

CU88 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:11 am Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

from Twitter in response to DOPUS

"Too bad for Don the Con that in New America presidents have full legal immunity and they, and everyone in their admin or even associated with it, can ignore congressional subpoenas. SAD!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

George Conway lighting up Twitter this AM

George Conway, Noble Committee Chair
@gtconway3d
·
5m
PEOPLEDIEDBECAUSEYOU’REANIDIOTGATE!
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· May 13
OBAMAGATE!
@gtconway3d
·
7m
THINKSIT’SASMARTIDEATOINJECTPEOPLEWITHCLOROXGATE!
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· May 13
OBAMAGATE!
@gtconway3d
·
9m
DUMBASAPOSTANDCAN’TSPELLTOSAVEHISLIFEGATE!
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· May 13
OBAMAGATE!

@gtconway3d
·
16m
NARCISSISTICPSYCHOPATHGATE!
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump