JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LandM

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by LandM »

Ok Boys.
Hopefully my sentence and word structure are correct, thank you Miss Cratchet MD. No need to correct MD, somehow I have made it 59 years without you correcting me :lol: . I do not care what class rank you were. We ALL start out as Lt's. The biggest honor is walking across the stage and getting that diploma, no matter the speaker. The President rotates by year where he speaks. For ALL of you numnuts, it is called TRADITION. It is an honor and privilege to walk across that stage and grab the that diploma. It is not a right, it is a privilege. Instead of taking your hatred out on one guy, maybe you should think of the men and women who busted it out to get there, to have that privilege. Unfortunately, your myopic behavior has you focused on one guy. Just FTR, I have two Masters degrees and a degree in astronautical engineering. YEP I am a smart dumb a$$. But I salute the USMA class of 2020 and so should you. It isn't about the President, it is about the young people who have the guts to do it and then have further guts to go and defend you.

I take my annual trip in August - you are welcome to come.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:06 pm Ok Boys.
Hopefully my sentence and word structure are correct, thank you Miss Cratchet MD. No need to correct MD, somehow I have made it 59 years without you correcting me :lol: . I do not care what class rank you were. We ALL start out as Lt's. The biggest honor is walking across the stage and getting that diploma, no matter the speaker. The President rotates by year where he speaks. For ALL of you numnuts, it is called TRADITION. It is an honor and privilege to walk across that stage and grab the that diploma. It is not a right, it is a privilege. Instead of taking your hatred out on one guy, maybe you should think of the men and women who busted it out to get there, to have that privilege. Unfortunately, your myopic behavior has you focused on one guy. Just FTR, I have two Masters degrees and a degree in astronautical engineering. YEP I am a smart dumb a$$. But I salute the USMA class of 2020 and so should you. It isn't about the President, it is about the young people who have the guts to do it and then have further guts to go and defend you.

Ain’t it an honor and a privilege from any institution? Unless you can just buy a college degree.....

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
Your sarcasm is pretty weak and stupid.....no we actually earn our degrees - grow up man
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM,
More self congratulation from you, more chest thumping, more disjointed rambling.

Let me make it SUPER SIMPLE for you, NO ONE doesn't respect these young men and women.
Except for Trump.

We ALL want these young men and women to have the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishment.
Trump wants this for himself.

Why you think otherwise is the mystery.
LandM

Post by LandM »

MD,
Your blind hatred of the guy is amazing to me. Is that in your face enough. Whether you or I like it, he is your President, move on.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:20 pm

LandM,
More self congratulation from you, more chest thumping, more disjointed rambling.

Let me make it SUPER SIMPLE for you, NO ONE doesn't respect these young men and women.
Except for Trump.

We ALL want these young men and women to have the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishment.

Not every school has kids walk across a stage, BTW. If this weren’t an election year, your CinC would not have bothered.
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
Every military graduate walks across the stage - if you HAD done it, you would have known that. You are your side kicks just keep digging a whole. You are with your BFF's have no idea what you are speaking of. You hate a guy who IS your President and him speaking at a graduation is a SPECIAL event. Park the ego dude.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Hey Beavis,
Go look at the rotating schedule - you are seriously a dbag. It is common and customary. Now slowly pull your head out of your channel. Thank you
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:43 pm

LandM,

Except for Trump.

If this weren’t an election year, your CinC would not have bothered.
https://www.serviceacademyforums.com/in ... cle.66849/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:43 pm

LandM,

Except for Trump.

If this weren’t an election year, your CinC would not have bothered.
https://www.serviceacademyforums.com/in ... cle.66849/
# Defending Trump is a Choice.

You are blinded.
LandM

Post by LandM »

and you sir are a dbag. Grow up - it is not about the person, it is about the flipping tradition. maybe you and Crozier should bunk up - planes, trains and automobiles;
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:15 pm and you sir are a dbag. Grow up - it is not about the person, it is about the flipping tradition. maybe you and Crozier should bunk up - planes, trains and automobiles;
So when did the folks at Army West Point decide to hold the ceremony? Who said, “you know, we need to hold this thing because of tradition”. Nobody up there thought about tradition until last week?
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD.
Here we go again. You like to mimic Patton. Guess what, look in the archives, he did not pass a math class 3 times. They gave him a hall pass and he graduated because they thought he would be a great military officer and general. Could you do that today - nope. You and MD and CU and Kismet have your heads so far up a carnal caveaty that you can not think. Can we just agree that I did not vote for the guy and I would appreciate an adult in the room. But your blind hatred takes away what a bunch of young people did and accomplished. I am assuming youth has a lax player at USNA. Give the damn kid a break. You and others are so driven by hatred that you are leaving the forest for the trees.
Typical Lax Dad

LandM wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 pm TLD.
Here we go again. You like to mimic Patton. Guess what, look in the archives, he did not pass a math class 3 times. They gave him a hall pass and he graduated because they thought he would be a great military officer and general. Could you do that today - nope. You and MD and CU and Kismet have your heads so far up a carnal caveaty that you can not think. Can we just agree that I did not vote for the guy and I would appreciate an adult in the room. But your blind hatred takes away what a bunch of young people did and accomplished. I am assuming youth has a lax player at USNA. Give the damn kid a break. You and others are so driven by hatred that you are leaving the forest for the trees.
I hate the guy..... Not liked him for 30+ years. I will readily admit it. I am not a hypocrite. Things like using these cadets as campaign props is a good example of why I don’t like the guy. Has never thought about anyone but himself. His kids finally came around to suck his blood when they became adults. You ever see him with his kids when they were young? You ever see him with his young son?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:04 pm
I hate the guy..... Not liked him for 30+ years. I will readily admit it. I am not a hypocrite. Things like using these cadets as campaign props is a good example of why I don’t like the guy. Has never thought about anyone but himself. His kids finally came around to suck his blood. You ever see him with his kids when they were young? You ever see him with his young son?
Campaign prop = BS. Except for this year, all 4 classes attend the graduation/commissioning ceremony. Based on the rotation, every Mid or Cadet gets to hear the Pres, the VP, the Sec Def, or the Service Sec address the Brigade or Corps one time. It's a tradition & special occasion that you remember your entire life. It's not just a graduation, it's a commissioning ceremony, it's a tribal rite of passage. It might not mean anything to you, but it means a great deal to the new officers, family & friends. Let them enjoy the occasion without politicizing it.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:48 pm
I hate the guy..... Not liked him for 30+ years. I will readily admit it. I am not a hypocrite. Things like using these cadets as campaign props is a good example of why I don’t like the guy. Has never thought about anyone but himself. His kids finally came around to suck his blood. You ever see him with his kids when they were young? You ever see him with his young son?
Campaign prop = BS. Except for this year, all 4 classes attend the graduation/commissioning ceremony. Based on the rotation, every Mid or Cadet gets to hear the Pres, the VP, the Sec Def, or the Service Sec address the Brigade or Corps one time. It's a tradition & special occasion that you remember your entire life. It's not just a graduation, it's a commissioning ceremony, it's a tribal rite of passage. It might not mean anything to you, but it means a great deal to the new officers, family & friends. Let them enjoy the occasion without politicizing it.
This dude must not know that:

https://www.channel3000.com/i/at-west-p ... -the-risk/

If this wasn’t an election year, Trump would not have opened Army West Point back up.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:29 pm MD,
Your blind hatred of the guy is amazing to me. Is that in your face enough. Whether you or I like it, he is your President, move on.
"blind hatred"...hmmm, my eyes have been wide open before 2016 and after.

I see him for what he is.
And on this matter, it's not remotely a close call.

I doubt that you are actually "blind".
Apparently you just can't believe your own lying eyes.

No, for you "he is our President, move on".
Let's see how many times Trump uses the personal pronoun "I" when addressing the Cadets...
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
I was 15 years old when the guy graduated USMA. BTW, there are enough graduates out there that will tell you whatever you want to hear. Read through the chaff. Take a poll of the cadets and ask them what they think. Your laser focus on hatred of one guy is absolutely amazing. Amazing, Amazing, and even more Amazing. Take a poll of the cadets, you all seem to want to do everything by social media. You have hated the guy for 30 years, what did he steal your Wheaties box, take your lunch money, you do not even know the guy is my bet and it does not matter if he took your last nickel, grow up. It is tradition, an honor and privilege to walk that stage and I guarantee flipping tell you this class will regret that experience. We got our butter bars the night before Reagan spoke, Instead of getting drunk with our family we had to report back to our bunks by 1200 hours so we would be sober unless Reagan did something that was an anomaly which he did - HE SHOOK ALL OF OUR HANDS. And if you read your history book Reagan was re-elected in November 1984 - so I guess I was a prop in June of 1984. Yep, I was your prop. Man, grow up.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I hate the guy..... Not liked him for 30+ years. I will readily admit it. I am not a hypocrite. Things like using these cadets as campaign props is a good example of why I don’t like the guy. Has never thought about anyone but himself. His kids finally came around to suck his blood when they became adults. You ever see him with his kids when they were young? You ever see him with his young son?
Is it okay to refer to TLD as old "blood and guts" ? :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 am TLD,
I was 15 years old when the guy graduated USMA. BTW, there are enough graduates out there that will tell you whatever you want to hear. Read through the chaff. Take a poll of the cadets and ask them what they think. Your laser focus on hatred of one guy is absolutely amazing. Amazing, Amazing, and even more Amazing. Take a poll of the cadets, you all seem to want to do everything by social media. You have hated the guy for 30 years, what did he steal your Wheaties box, take your lunch money, you do not even know the guy is my bet and it does not matter if he took your last nickel, grow up. It is tradition, an honor and privilege to walk that stage and I guarantee flipping tell you this class will regret that experience. We got our butter bars the night before Reagan spoke, Instead of getting drunk with our family we had to report back to our bunks by 1200 hours so we would be sober unless Reagan did something that was an anomaly which he did - HE SHOOK ALL OF OUR HANDS. And if you read your history book Reagan was re-elected in November 1984 - so I guess I was a prop in June of 1984. Yep, I was your prop. Man, grow up.
Pretty sure TLD or I or anyone else in this discussion would agree that Reagan actually viewed the Cadets and the military in general with respect.

But Trump does not. He sees them as a prop, as a possible fanbase.

See the difference?

Maybe the one who needs to "grow up" is you.

Return to “POLITICS”