The Nation's Financial Condition

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Nation's Financial Condition

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:15 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 pm As to the issue of "bailing out" states:

EWn2hvhWsA0tiMl.jpg

Enjoy!

All your clip art shows is that the worst run states in America (all Democratic, naturally) are at the bottom of that list, and all the best run states (with the exception of Kentucky) are at the top.

checkmate.
wow, that's some fascinating analysis PB...are you saying that states that send way less to the federal government than they receive back from the federal government are better run, as in 'best run'?

Huh?

or did you just mis-read the columns?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am Clue: professional financial folks watch Bloomberg, if any financial TV, CNBC is for retirees playing around in the stock market and neophyte children who want to play in the market.
:lol: That explains SO much to this amateur. I've been wondering for years why the talking heads at CNBC seem to know so little about economics.

As I said earlier....the folks there kept talking about the coming virus as if it was a financial blip, and not a big deal.

I kept laughing at them with my father in law, saying that they have NO IDEA what was coming.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 pm As to the issue of "bailing out" states:

EWn2hvhWsA0tiMl.jpg

Enjoy!

All your clip art shows is that the worst run states in America (all Democratic, naturally) are at the bottom of that list, and all the best run states (with the exception of Kentucky) are at the top.

checkmate.
wow, that's some fascinating analysis PB...are you saying that states that send way less to the federal government than they receive back from the federal government are better run, as in 'best run'?

Huh?

This lacrosse board is exhausting in its perma-lib fact-free promoting. Time to actually work today.

Thankfully, we have a few sane heads here like Tech37, Cradle, Old Salt, and Bandito (apologies if I missed any more, just know you are appreciated!)!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:36 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 pm

EWn2hvhWsA0tiMl.jpg

Enjoy!

checkmate.

Huh?

This lacrosse board is exhausting in its perma-lib fact-free promoting. Time to actually work today.

Thankfully, we have a few sane heads here like Tech37, Cradle, Old Salt, and Bandito (apologies if I missed any more, just know you are appreciated!)!
squirrel!
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

EWn2hvhWsA0tiMl.jpg

Enjoy!

checkmate.
I really worry about your thought process. The chart is federal expenditures only per state, not total expenditures or deficits run by the state's in their own budgets.

The only way you could conclude the content of your reply is to be claiming that getting a surplus in money in from the federal budget over federal taxes by the residents of the states is how you are grading the states.

Not sure how that is a logical measure. Care to explain how you conclude that the pic I posted has anything to do with how a state is run (well or otherwise)?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am Clue: professional financial folks watch Bloomberg, if any financial TV, CNBC is for retirees playing around in the stock market and neophyte children who want to play in the market.
:lol: That explains SO much to this amateur. I've been wondering for years why the talking heads at CNBC seem to know so little about economics.

As I said earlier....the folks there kept talking about the coming virus as if it was a financial blip, and not a big deal.

I kept laughing at them with my father in law, saying that they have NO IDEA what was coming.
I mean if you're feeling bouncy I can offer my top ten in "aesthetics" among anchors and reporters for you. To reiterate, I've got a 5 & 7yr old so my mind runs about the same way a 14yr old boy in heat does when seeing some curves and makeup on.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

Has to be Kelly Evans for this lacrosse site!

She's one sharp cookie, and a former laxxer.....

https://moneyinc.com/richest-cnbc-anchors/
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Had a baby recently, needs a few more months to get herself back into shape. Unless one is into that thing.

Seema Mody is literally an Indian Princess.

Morgan Brennan when shes on top of her weight game.

Deirdre Bosa for some Latin flavor.

Courtney Regan is an OG, swimmer in college

Cate Rogers has that redhead thing on lockdown

Kayla Tausche I wasn’t as high on but she’s growing on my as her face matured and hard to argue with a UNC cheerleader

That ought to get you started.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Far,
Quick question as you have the pulse of what is going on. I posted this here as others may have been approached with similar transactions. Just wondering if there is anything going on from your prospective, not advice, in the securitization market? I would have thought that well was pretty dry right now, but I received an offering document from folks I know about investing in their deal - high yield debt, small equity but the whole thing relies on securitizing the loans. It seems the government, especially if they keep going, are going to push everyone out of the market. They are looking at pension and retirement funds which is an area I have never explored. My decision will come with allot of due diligence as I have had a few tax write-offs in private transactions :lol: Just wondering, NOT advice on what is occurring if you feel comfortable sharing. Thx
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

(You'll get a few thoughts mixed in here but the punchline is mortgage and auto are still moving forward, CRE is slowly coming back, other asset classes less functional at the moment)

Depends on the deal, there are some going on. The market is there, but it's not like it was even in 2011-2012 if that gives you a sense. Mortgage and Auto are the most liquid right now. CMBS is looking to restart (commercial mortgage backed securities). In general the equity or residual cash flows in a deal have to be sold to lock in that piece of the pricing of a pool of loans first so if you are getting offered it and have basically not been offered a similar investment before that is an indicator that their deal needs you to get it done in the market.

Sounds like you're being offered the equity tranche of a CLO (collaterlized loan obligation) secured by broadly syndicated, or leveraged, loans. I'm not a fan of CLO equity, it's very pro cyclical, and particularly right now as defaults are increasing and if the equity tranche of a deal is being shopped it tells you they don't have the capital, or the interest in investing, in that portion of the risk right now which should say something to you. That market for CLOs is more or less dead for the moment, it'll come back, corporate finance needs it to. I am currently engaged formally with a CLO manager based in Atl, but who's parent in is NYC as well as a consumer point of sale FinTech lender in LA and a NYC based owner of life insurance secured loan receivables who is looking to use securitization as a form of financing their assets so happy to make some introductions to these folks as a resource offline if you want. All good guys (the guy at the Life Insurance loan receivable guy is a bit of a spazz, the other two I'd give you the CFO whom have far better "bedside manners" than I do) who usually are happy to share their views.

If it's a private placement, I'd say congrats that you qualify as a QIB to invest in 144a transactions. Means you've done well, though I should assume so from the Co ski pad.

Typically if an individual is getting shopped a structured deal it's because the institutional buyer base has shrunk or diminished. That could be a good thing or mean you are ripe for a pickoff but understand that if the market was robust right now they'd turn away from you as a customer in five seconds and you'll never get a good price selling such an investment prior to maturity.

Here's a piece from last friday's primary institutional CRE finance journal (commercial mortgage alert) which might give you a sense:

More CMBS Shops Aiming to Revive Deals
Commercial MBS issuers are in talks to resurrect more conduit offerings that were put on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic, as the first post-shutdown deals hit the market this week.

Bank of America, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are looking to float a revised version of a transaction that was originally planned to top $1 billion (BANK 2020-BNK27). Similarly, Wells is working to revive a deal initially expected to total around $900 million (WFCM 2020-C56). Barclays and several nonbank lenders were slated to join that deal, but the lineup could change. Meanwhile, Morgan Stanley is considering whether to move forward with a conduit issue it had planned for late this month or next month, backed by loans from the bank and a few nonbank CMBS shops (MSC 2020-L5).
Multiple sources said the banks were in active talks among themselves and with other loan contributors about what collateral to include, and reaching out to investors to gauge their appetite.

“All of these discussions are very preliminary,” said one conduit pro, noting that it could take a month or even longer for issuers to pull the trigger on fresh offerings. He and other industry pros said the timing, size and collateral make-up of any upcoming deals would depend heavily on the buy-side reception to another revived conduit transaction, backed by loans from Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, that began pre-marketing this week (GSMS 2020-GC47). That deal will be collateralized by a slimmed-down selection of loans from what was originally planned as a roughly $1 billion offering from those lenders and Deutsche Bank. The dealers this week released a top-10 loan list, and further information is expected by next week. Investors said they’re eagerly waiting to see what the subordination levels and price talk will be in the wake of the recent market upheavals.

Few, if any, loans on hotel and retail properties will be included in the collateral pool for the GSMS deal, because cashflows in those property sectors have plummeted or dried up entirely due to virus-related restrictions on travel and public gatherings. The dealers have hinted to investors that all of the remaining loans are tied to strong borrowers, considered unlikely to seek forbearance in the coming months.

“The chatter I’ve heard is constructive,” one CMBS investor said. “You can’t invest in this space if you think all [commercial real estate] prices are going to zero,” he added. “But if you are presented with a pool with no retail or hotel and all institutional borrowers who will not have a problem meeting their debt service — at a deep discount to what it might have traded at two months ago — over the long run, you will be rewarded.”
Still, not all investors believe enough dust has settled for them to return to the market.

“By removing the hotel and retail, you do not remove all the risk that Covid-19 has brought to bear,” said one. “That is the risk that we as investors are trying to quantify. I’m not sure there is a way to do that.” A $271.1 million issue that Cantor Fitzgerald priced yesterday raised some eyebrows because the largest mortgage in the collateral pool was a $50 million hotel loan, representing 18.4% of the dollar volume. The deal (CF 2020-P1) was backed by 14 loans on 43 properties originated by Cantor’s CCRE affiliate. Multi-family properties made up the largest portion of the pool (42.2%). The other property types were mixed-use (34.7%) and office (4.7%) (see Initial Pricings on Page 10). Cantor shopped three tranches via SEC Rule 144A. The largest class — $152.9 million of bonds rated “AAA” by Kroll, with a weighted average life of 8.9 years — priced at a spread of 300 bp over swaps. The spread on the lowest offered class, rated “A-” and with 18% subordination, was 950 bp over swaps. Cantor retained the horizontal risk-retention slice. It was unclear whether it also retained a $10.1 million B-rated class, or placed it with another investor.

Many investors said this week it was too early to estimate what the market will look like in the coming months, or even next year. Some said they expect the economy will roar to life as Americans celebrate release from the lockdown — but others are concerned that social distancing could become a way of life, possibly for years to come. The uncertainty is likely to depress lending and securitization for some time. BofA this week again revised its already-grim forecast for annual CMBS issuance downward, to $30 billion-$40 billion. First quarter output stood at $22.9 billion.
Secondary CMBS markets remained calm this week. Prices on subordinate securities that have been hammered by the crisis ticked higher by about 10%. That still left many low-rated securities trading at 50-60 cents on the dollar, but holders were relieved to see some improvement. Forced selling of securities prompted by margin calls continued to decelerate, with trading volumes elevated but steadier than in March and early April.
Meanwhile, the wave of requests from borrowers — for forbearance, for waivers of default notices and for permission to use reserves to pay debt service — continued to flood into master servicers. Fitch reported that as of April 12, servicers had received such requests for 5,420 conduit loans and 89 loans in single-borrower deals, for a total securitized balance of $118.5 billion — about 17% of the Fitch-rated universe. 
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Hopefully that gets at what you want to know a bit LandM, if I missed the mark completely like a drunken horseshoe toss let me know.

Text I just got from a CEO of a SC based bank in two states (maybe three, but don't think they get to GA yet): "We seem capable of managing only one crisis at a time. So as soon as we get through 'PPP' we'll consider our state of affairs" (I made a comment to him late last night inquiring about his ability to handle a surge in foreclosure and workout activity that will be requires 1-3 quarters out)

Now this CEO would say something very different publicly, as is necessary and logical, I probably am sharing more than I should but there's plenty of regional and community banks that would fit this bill as of now. But hope folks get the point.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:30 am Hopefully that gets at what you want to know a bit LandM, if I missed the mark completely like a drunken horseshoe toss let me know.

Text I just got from a CEO of a SC based bank in two states (maybe three, but don't think they get to GA yet): "We seem capable of managing only one crisis at a time. So as soon as we get through 'PPP' we'll consider our state of affairs" (I made a comment to him late last night inquiring about his ability to handle a surge in foreclosure and workout activity that will be requires 1-3 quarters out)

Now this CEO would say something very different publicly, as is necessary and logical, I probably am sharing more than I should but there's plenty of regional and community banks that would fit this bill as of now. But hope folks get the point.

It's so weird how the stock market on a daily basis keeps rejecting your 'insider information'.

If you pray hard enough, maybe stocks will tumble.

:lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

Far,
Thank you - the loan is collaterized by autos. They are Buy-Here-Pay-Here dealers. Probably the most risky deals out there, I am assuming - it is a roll-up. You are way beyond me so I have printed your response and I am getting on the stationary bike to read and try and understand. I have been diagnosed with PTSD so the bike allows me to read and I cannot go anywhere :D . This is a new area so I will have to understand the acronyms. Thank you again,
Best and I will let you know - the min is $1 million paying 10% with 2% equity for each $1 million.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:07 am (You'll get a few thoughts mixed in here but the punchline is mortgage and auto are still moving forward, CRE is slowly coming back, other asset classes less functional at the moment)

Depends on the deal, there are some going on. The market is there, but it's not like it was even in 2011-2012 if that gives you a sense. Mortgage and Auto are the most liquid right now. CMBS is looking to restart (commercial mortgage backed securities). In general the equity or residual cash flows in a deal have to be sold to lock in that piece of the pricing of a pool of loans first so if you are getting offered it and have basically not been offered a similar investment before that is an indicator that their deal needs you to get it done in the market.

Sounds like you're being offered the equity tranche of a CLO (collaterlized loan obligation) secured by broadly syndicated, or leveraged, loans. I'm not a fan of CLO equity, it's very pro cyclical, and particularly right now as defaults are increasing and if the equity tranche of a deal is being shopped it tells you they don't have the capital, or the interest in investing, in that portion of the risk right now which should say something to you. That market for CLOs is more or less dead for the moment, it'll come back, corporate finance needs it to. I am currently engaged formally with a CLO manager based in Atl, but who's parent in is NYC as well as a consumer point of sale FinTech lender in LA and a NYC based owner of life insurance secured loan receivables who is looking to use securitization as a form of financing their assets so happy to make some introductions to these folks as a resource offline if you want. All good guys (the guy at the Life Insurance loan receivable guy is a bit of a spazz, the other two I'd give you the CFO whom have far better "bedside manners" than I do) who usually are happy to share their views.

If it's a private placement, I'd say congrats that you qualify as a QIB to invest in 144a transactions. Means you've done well, though I should assume so from the Co ski pad.

Typically if an individual is getting shopped a structured deal it's because the institutional buyer base has shrunk or diminished. That could be a good thing or mean you are ripe for a pickoff but understand that if the market was robust right now they'd turn away from you as a customer in five seconds and you'll never get a good price selling such an investment prior to maturity.

Here's a piece from last friday's primary institutional CRE finance journal (commercial mortgage alert) which might give you a sense:

More CMBS Shops Aiming to Revive Deals
Commercial MBS issuers are in talks to resurrect more conduit offerings that were put on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic, as the first post-shutdown deals hit the market this week.

Bank of America, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are looking to float a revised version of a transaction that was originally planned to top $1 billion (BANK 2020-BNK27). Similarly, Wells is working to revive a deal initially expected to total around $900 million (WFCM 2020-C56). Barclays and several nonbank lenders were slated to join that deal, but the lineup could change. Meanwhile, Morgan Stanley is considering whether to move forward with a conduit issue it had planned for late this month or next month, backed by loans from the bank and a few nonbank CMBS shops (MSC 2020-L5).
Multiple sources said the banks were in active talks among themselves and with other loan contributors about what collateral to include, and reaching out to investors to gauge their appetite.

“All of these discussions are very preliminary,” said one conduit pro, noting that it could take a month or even longer for issuers to pull the trigger on fresh offerings. He and other industry pros said the timing, size and collateral make-up of any upcoming deals would depend heavily on the buy-side reception to another revived conduit transaction, backed by loans from Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, that began pre-marketing this week (GSMS 2020-GC47). That deal will be collateralized by a slimmed-down selection of loans from what was originally planned as a roughly $1 billion offering from those lenders and Deutsche Bank. The dealers this week released a top-10 loan list, and further information is expected by next week. Investors said they’re eagerly waiting to see what the subordination levels and price talk will be in the wake of the recent market upheavals.

Few, if any, loans on hotel and retail properties will be included in the collateral pool for the GSMS deal, because cashflows in those property sectors have plummeted or dried up entirely due to virus-related restrictions on travel and public gatherings. The dealers have hinted to investors that all of the remaining loans are tied to strong borrowers, considered unlikely to seek forbearance in the coming months.

“The chatter I’ve heard is constructive,” one CMBS investor said. “You can’t invest in this space if you think all [commercial real estate] prices are going to zero,” he added. “But if you are presented with a pool with no retail or hotel and all institutional borrowers who will not have a problem meeting their debt service — at a deep discount to what it might have traded at two months ago — over the long run, you will be rewarded.”
Still, not all investors believe enough dust has settled for them to return to the market.

“By removing the hotel and retail, you do not remove all the risk that Covid-19 has brought to bear,” said one. “That is the risk that we as investors are trying to quantify. I’m not sure there is a way to do that.” A $271.1 million issue that Cantor Fitzgerald priced yesterday raised some eyebrows because the largest mortgage in the collateral pool was a $50 million hotel loan, representing 18.4% of the dollar volume. The deal (CF 2020-P1) was backed by 14 loans on 43 properties originated by Cantor’s CCRE affiliate. Multi-family properties made up the largest portion of the pool (42.2%). The other property types were mixed-use (34.7%) and office (4.7%) (see Initial Pricings on Page 10). Cantor shopped three tranches via SEC Rule 144A. The largest class — $152.9 million of bonds rated “AAA” by Kroll, with a weighted average life of 8.9 years — priced at a spread of 300 bp over swaps. The spread on the lowest offered class, rated “A-” and with 18% subordination, was 950 bp over swaps. Cantor retained the horizontal risk-retention slice. It was unclear whether it also retained a $10.1 million B-rated class, or placed it with another investor.

Many investors said this week it was too early to estimate what the market will look like in the coming months, or even next year. Some said they expect the economy will roar to life as Americans celebrate release from the lockdown — but others are concerned that social distancing could become a way of life, possibly for years to come. The uncertainty is likely to depress lending and securitization for some time. BofA this week again revised its already-grim forecast for annual CMBS issuance downward, to $30 billion-$40 billion. First quarter output stood at $22.9 billion.
Secondary CMBS markets remained calm this week. Prices on subordinate securities that have been hammered by the crisis ticked higher by about 10%. That still left many low-rated securities trading at 50-60 cents on the dollar, but holders were relieved to see some improvement. Forced selling of securities prompted by margin calls continued to decelerate, with trading volumes elevated but steadier than in March and early April.
Meanwhile, the wave of requests from borrowers — for forbearance, for waivers of default notices and for permission to use reserves to pay debt service — continued to flood into master servicers. Fitch reported that as of April 12, servicers had received such requests for 5,420 conduit loans and 89 loans in single-borrower deals, for a total securitized balance of $118.5 billion — about 17% of the Fitch-rated universe. 
That’s some good info.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Uh oh, Pete.

Looks like more and more people are catching on that flyover States can't keep the lights on without taking tax dollars from big city coffers.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/opin ... I868CDK9GU
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:19 am Uh oh, Pete.

Looks like more and more people are catching on that flyover States can't keep the lights on without taking tax dollars from big city coffers.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/opin ... I868CDK9GU

Presumably you can read, and as such, would you read this piece and then come back and forever swear off the idiotic 'blue states pay for red states' nonsense?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -they-work

The Leftist yo-yo brain trust want to confuse everyone about social security and medicare payments versus state grants. New Yorkers get much more in federal grants per capita than Floridians do — $3,350 to $1,350. If New Yorkers stayed in NY rather than decamping to FL, the social security and medicare imbalance would swing right back too.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

US economy shrinks 4.8% in Q1

Worst quarter since 2008 and it's just the tip of the iceberg. Trump's poor response to the virus is 100% to blame.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/economy/ ... index.html

Thank you tRUMP.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:16 am Presumably you can read, and as such, would you read this piece and then come back and forever swear off the idiotic 'blue states pay for red states' nonsense?

The Leftist yo-yo brain trust want to confuse everyone about social security and medicare payments versus state grants. New Yorkers get much more in federal grants per capita than Floridians do — $3,350 to $1,350. If New Yorkers stayed in NY rather than decamping to FL, the social security and medicare imbalance would swing right back too.
Great news. So if this is what you think, call their bluff.

1. pass a balanced budget amendment where a State can only get .90 for every dollar they contribute to the Federal government in taxes
2. pass a balanced budget amendment that forces Federal taxes to rise with spending.

What YOU think will happen is that Florida will thrive, and New York will suffer.

Great. So do it. Nothing would make me happier. This would cut through all the nonsense.

Of course, you and your Republican buddies would NEVER sign up for this, because it would be game over for flyover America. Any idiot with a passing understanding of how a calculator works knows this.

So pretty please, with sugar on top.....pass the amendments. We won't have to read about McConnell bragging about pulling in a billion dollars of handouts for the State of Kentucky in one single freaking year.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:17 am US economy shrinks 4.8% in Q1

Worst quarter since 2008 and it's just the tip of the iceberg. Trump's poor response to the virus is 100% to blame.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/economy/ ... index.html

Thank you tRUMP.
100%?

Can't agree with you on 100%.

Big part, yes, but we were going to have a lot of pain no matter what Trump did in response.

Did he make it much worse? You betcha. But it was going to hurt no matter what.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:26 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:16 am Presumably you can read, and as such, would you read this piece and then come back and forever swear off the idiotic 'blue states pay for red states' nonsense?

Great news. So if this is what you think, call their bluff.

1. pass a balanced budget amendment where a State can only get .90 for every dollar they contribute to the Federal government in taxes
2. pass a balanced budget amendment that forces Federal taxes to rise with spending.

What YOU think will happen is that Florida will thrive, and New York will suffer.

Great. So do it. Nothing would make me happier. This would cut through all the nonsense.

Of course, you and your Republican buddies would NEVER sign up for this, because it would be game over for flyover America. Any idiot with a passing understanding of how a calculator works knows this.

So pretty please, with sugar on top.....pass the amendments. We won't have to read about McConnell bragging about pulling in a billion dollars of handouts for the State of Kentucky in one single freaking year.
:lol: :lol: :roll:

What I find absolutely classic PB is that he asks us to read an article that he clearly hasn't correctly deciphered himself.

OF COURSE, the Washington Examiner tries to parse out the largest federal funds that flow through to each State's population in comparison to the federal tax payments paid to the federal government from that state's tax payers.

OF COURSE they do.
Because it's so overwhelmingly unbalanced in favor of those states with high dependencies on those programs.
Which happen to be often Red states.

So, they just ignore them.
As if they don't exist.

good lord, the stupidity of this logic.

Return to “POLITICS”