2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by kramerica.inc »

What’s going on with Biden? Some bat in his belfry.

Pay attention to who the DNC picks for his running mate. Because If he wins, I’m not convinced his acuity/ functionality will last those 4 years.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:34 am What’s going on with Biden? Some bat in his belfry.

Pay attention to who the DNC picks for his running mate. Because If he wins, I’m not convinced his acuity/ functionality will last those 4 years.

He won’t last 4 years. He can’t string together 2 sentences anymore. His VP is your president if he’s elected.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Joe Biden’s team determines that it’s best to attack Asian Americans.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united- ... over-china

Where are the liberals here to criticize this blatant xenophobia?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Uh oh. An enthusiasm gap has always meant an eventual loss.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/us/p ... biden.html
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s best join Alex Jones on the front lines of Freedom.

https://twitter.com/juddapatow/status/1 ... 97568?s=21
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

My .02 cents....

I am still of the belief that the DNC wants Trump as the POTUS; they have their sights on the majority. Trump is really a democrat any way, we've all pretty much agreed on that. Otherwise the DNC would have pushed harder for a different candidate.....although, one can argue they have dug themselves so far in to the left, like an Alabama tick, their choices for a centered winnable candidate have slimmed. So, the next best, and most productive way.......make those changes locally, in cities, counties and states.....huh you say? look at the power these Governors have just taken on. They have been a new momentum from which to work with.

It's is easier for them to act like Doc B, who whine, moan, and blame everything that comes from the center of right.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:47 am My .02 cents....

I am still of the belief that the DNC wants Trump as the POTUS; they have their sights on the majority. Trump is really a democrat any way, we've all pretty much agreed on that. Otherwise the DNC would have pushed harder for a different candidate.....although, one can argue they have dug themselves so far in to the left, like an Alabama tick, their choices for a centered winnable candidate have slimmed. So, the next best, and most productive way.......make those changes locally, in cities, counties and states.....huh you say? look at the power these Governors have just taken on. They have been a new momentum from which to work with.

It's is easier for them to act like Doc B, who whine, moan, and blame everything that comes from the center of right.

Interesting idea. You might be right.

Nancy is on ABC with Stephanopolous. God, she’s almost unintelligible. And I don’t dislike her btw. She’s dancing around a weird Democrat flex these days which is, who cares if people go bankrupt and commit suicide, we demand authority.

What’s the deal with Dems positioning two 80 year olds with signs of dementia as their spokespersons?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I would have a much easier time buying your explanation if the Dems weren’t so darn good at losing major elections.

This is a DNC that can’t look beyond the tip of its nose, particularly when it comes to picking presidential candidates.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:11 am

Nancy is on ABC with Stephanopolous. God, she’s almost unintelligible. And I don’t dislike her btw. She’s dancing around a weird Democrat flex these days which is, who cares if people go bankrupt and commit suicide, we demand authority.

What’s the deal with Dems positioning two 80 year olds with signs of dementia as their spokespersons?
“Weird flex, but ok, Boomer.”

The dems have never been very good at reading the temperature of the nation.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:15 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:11 am

“Weird flex, but ok, Boomer.”

The dems have never been very good at reading the temperature of the nation.

Nancy shouldn’t be on television. No kidding. Embarrassing. If I ran the DNC, I’d pull her card and let someone like Conor Lamb get up there. This appearance was brutal. Not that it matters much as it was probably just me and three others watching This Week.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 am Joe Biden’s team determines that it’s best to attack Asian Americans.

Never.....Because, they were absolutely silent when lamestream media was barking, "them Black folks don't like them "types" ....making HORRIBLE generalizations that blacks won't support Homosexuals. It was sickening to listen too. Still is. And the pretends just let bigotted generalizations flow and flow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/27/us/p ... olina.html

so many more.....

https://apnews.com/8e2d57dc3e8c5d26017ab9413b6035da

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/ ... rs-1322396
Last edited by runrussellrun on Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 am Joe Biden’s team determines that it’s best to attack Asian Americans.

Did you read the article, PB ???
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 am

....if he's like me , got distracted by the Venus swimsuit ads......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:41 am

:D
Funny, I went back to the article to see the ads...but my feed apparently has a different set of ads based upon what it knows about me...

guess you must click through those bathing suit ads, RRR? ;)

Gotta actually read the article, PB...all the way through.
If not, don't post it.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:45 am

Funny, I went back to the article to see the ads...but my feed apparently has a different set of ads based upon what it knows about me...

If not, don't post it.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice! Here’s the last paragraph.

“In a new video, Biden agrees that Chinese authorities were not honest about the early outbreak in Wuhan, and sought to cover up the contagion and the deaths. But Trump, he said, “is not doing enough about it”.“

Sounds like Joe’s team wants to be tougher on China than Trump (who I’m sssured is a racist xenophobe!). Hence my comment about xenophobic maneuvers. Are you going to ask Joe’s team to tone it down before Asian Americans get assaulted in the streets?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:45 am

If not, don't post it.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice! Here’s the last paragraph.

“In a new video, Biden agrees that Chinese authorities were not honest about the early outbreak in Wuhan, and sought to cover up the contagion and the deaths. But Trump, he said, “is not doing enough about it”.“

Sounds like Joe’s team wants to be tougher on China than Trump (who I’m sssured is a racist xenophobe!). Hence my comment about xenophobic maneuvers. Are you going to ask Joe’s team to tone it down before Asian Americans get assaulted in the streets?
Trolling.
Biden is correct. The government of China cannot be trusted. That's why we should not have pulled our people doing pandemic research out last summer, embedded in their 'CDC'. And when this began to break, we certainly knew that the impact on them was huge. We knew this even from afar, but we should indeed have insisted that we needed people on the ground. But instead he played up the 'trade deal' and how Xi was being so 'transparent' about the virus' spread...and this is after we knew entirely well that the virus was killing rapidly and spreading very rapidly. On Jan 23rd China shut down, hard, Wuhan...a huge loud signal.

And the assurances about Trump's xenophobia are correct.

But what 'trumps' Trump's xenophobia?
Claiming trade deals. Falsely, stupidly claiming that the Chinese are paying the US billions in trade tariffs. The American stock market.

but now we're back to Trump's cynical appeal to xenophobia , suggesting even that the Chinese gov't released the virus purposely...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

The best hope for Joe Biden is to keep him off the campaign trail and away from live interviews. Simple as that.

https://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-wi ... ts-2948820
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:40 am The best hope for Joe Biden is to keep him off the campaign trail and away from live interviews. Simple as that.

https://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-wi ... ts-2948820
No, the best hope for Joe is that Trump continues to make an ass of himself every day on national TV.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

RNC needs to get people in PA and Michigan to focus anger on their Gov and NOT the IMPOTUS;hence the fake protests this past week.

As the deaths and unemployment numbers rise IMPOTUS chances go down.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-m ... nk=sfmw_tw

PA and MIch are #2 and #3 in claims for UI in USA.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

The DNC needs to replace Joe before it's too late. Not kidding.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bid ... h-a-thing/

Return to “POLITICS”